Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125598 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Elixir123 post=55962793][/quote]

my dear, it was easy they said I'm 100% effaced but, 4 going to 5cm. I forget to add the gave me hot drip. Choi it was painful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2017
Good morning mama's pls my tear site is almost healing up not that painful again except is been touched but the thread they used in stitching it is not falling pls is it normal?@Mignon and other mama's thanks for the past.response am getting better.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 10:59am On Apr 27, 2017
[quote author=Elixir123 post=55962793][/quote]

My first baby weighed 4kg. I had him via VD and serious labor wasn't up to an hour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Where is my cappo ooooo@Naomi14

This pain I'm feeling no be here ooooo.

My back hurt like mad. I'm feeling like I'm having menstrual cramp oooooo.

We will be 38 this weekend.

#teammay#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
Since u r a ftm its better u go to the hospital for checkup to b sure. Some babies come early oo
Sowi
ftmum:

#teammay#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
See this my teamie wants to port o! Abeg lemme do roll call before you port grin please try go to the hospital eh! I had that cramps last week and I had to see my Gyn but I feel better now.
ftmum:

#teammay#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ariegurl:

sent
I need it too sandichrist01@yahoo.ca thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
u are d only one who knows how it's meant to look. Hubby no go understand, when mine broke down my oga was preaching to m that it's new flesh growing undecided not knowing all wasn't well. I put mirror underneath to check.
This is true sha, one would think with all the time they spend down there they would be more familiar cheesy
I'd try the mirror thing today and see what's up? What later happened with yours, did you get restitched?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sorry dear maybe your baby's back is resting on ur back dats why u have back ache but check ur gynae to be sure..
ftmum:

#teammay#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
queensnow:
I need it too sandichrist01@yahoo.ca thank you

sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
my dear Cappo, am good o.God has been faithful. Thanks dear .cc tiwatopebam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

This is true sha, one would think with all the time they spend down there they would be more familiar cheesy
I'd try the mirror thing today and see what's up? What later happened with yours, did you get restitched?
yea, I did
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Dazzle86:
nothing much jare. Hope to see your bump pix soon.
Cool.Yes o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Graciouscharis:

My first baby weighed 4kg. I had him via VD and serious labor wasn't up to an hour.
You are the real MVP! Your hooha that period eh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2017
Benignasweety:
Team June for supernatural deliveries and healthy robost babies.. I don dey do evening walks sha though not like a very long distance. I usually do have early babies, I just pray for health this time cuz I cant afford to cast my young.. If I port to May, God take charge, If I reach June, God be praised!

Goodmrning beautiful mothers...
Yes you would not cast your young. Please focus on the fact that you are going to see your baby in the next couple of weeks and he's going to have a long healthy happy life in your care. This is your consolation, believe it so that your confessions would be filled with thanksgiving instead. I know it can't be easy but the devil works best when he puts fear in you. At this stage, you need pĂ´sitive thoughts only.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
yea, I did
Omg, how was it and what did you even do that made your stitches break down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Elixir123:
@Benignasweety pls cast your fear away ,this one has come to stay. No more loss for you ijn. You shall birth like the Hebrew women kiss
@ April Vigilante mamas,you all are strong oo! Una still dey pop in dey greet us and post stuff[i][/i] kiss.
May mamas una turn don dey reach ...on your marks cheesy
Teamies how far ? Weh done Mahs
Thanks alot ma...

Giddyperson, I appreciate ma, hows giddybaby?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzbee: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2017
talltosyne:
Hello mama.please can I have it too? bunmiojo88@yahoo.com.
Thank you.

Just send it to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nikkishola: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
ftmum:

#teammay#
Sowie smiley, don't eat much sugree thing as it contributes to back pain, ask Oga to rub ur back for u, we are almost there wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Freshnessbabies(f): 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
Team march.hope we all av do d deal.well I ported o april.n had a cute princess.d BS ws worth it.will drop it later.pls will b off n on as my fone is missing.so will login wen eva I lay my hands on any fone.pls my babys poop is hard n she as to poop only wen she bath n dy do d hot water tin 4 ha(dat is puting water iin ha anus)n she poop every oda day.dat is one day on,one day out.pls help a FTM.am geting worried cos she push hardd b4 d poop comes out.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2017
Sorry for your loss @nwarosa. God will comfort you and your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Omg, how was it and what did you even do that made your stitches break down
lol. D pain was worse than the first. All this people that will give nonsense advice. My neighbor came and said use hot towel and press there. embarassed Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Freshnessbabies:
Team march.hope we all av do d deal.well I ported o april.n had a cute princess.d BS ws worth it.will drop it later.pls will b off n on as my fone is missing.so will login wen eva I lay my hands on any fone.pls my babys poop is hard n she as to poop only wen she bath n dy do d hot water tin 4 ha(dat is puting water iin ha anus)n she poop every oda day.dat is one day on,one day out.pls help a FTM.am geting worried cos she push hardd b4 d poop comes out.
is she on formula?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2017
talltosyne:

Just send it to u

Pls I will be grateful if you or any other mama can send me the supernatural childbirth
I have ask for it several times and no body care to send me. Make una no read and pass o my email is faith2004g@yahoo.co.Uk
Thanks all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
lol. D pain was worse than the first. All this people that will give nonsense advice. My neighbor came and said use hot towel and press there. embarassed Lobatan
Lol pele mine actually feels a lot better, just that I'd pay anything to put my hand in there and give it a good scratch cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
chocome:

Pls I will be grateful if you or any other mama can send me the supernatural childbirth
I have ask for it several times and no body care to send me. Make una no read and pass o my email is faith2004g@yahoo.co.Uk
Thanks all
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol pele mine actually feels a lot better, just that I'd pay anything to put my hand in there and give it a good scratch cheesy
wink it's healing..That's y it's itchy, but no try am, scratchers discretion is advised. Rather use cotton wool and savlon to clean

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2017
I've replied your PM

Sommian:
Please, are you using an agent? I need a help and don't know where to start.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lol. The plus side of having CS

Yesitsme:
wink it's healing..That's y it's itchy, but no try am, scratchers discretion is advised. Rather use cotton wool and savlon to clean

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Freshnessbabies(f): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
is she on formula?
no ma.EBF
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Freshnessbabies:
no ma.EBF
what colour is it? Since it's ebf, d colour should be mustard yellow and paste like.if it's like droplets then u need to take more fluid
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Freshnessbabies(f): 1:45pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
what colour is it?
its yellow.d strength wit whch she poop n as if d anus will open is wat scares me.if der is any tin I can giv 2 mk d poop soft.I shold tk more fluid.ok but she will b fine ba n der is no nid to panic or giv ha any tin?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.