Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159109 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 1:47pm On Apr 27, 2017
Freshnessbabies:
its yellow
worry less she is fine

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
wink it's healing..That's y it's itchy, but no try am, scratchers discretion is advised. Rather use cotton wool and savlon to clean
My vaygaygay has always been allergic to anything medicated/antiseptic for as long as I can remember. Tried the Savlon rinse on day one and didn't respond well so I stuck to just clean water since then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Freshnessbabies(f): 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
worry less she is fine
tnk u ma.will do dat (tk more fluid)u r a darling in u DH voice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
what colour is it? Since it's ebf, d colour should be mustard yellow and paste like.if it's like droplets then u need to take more fluid
Formula nko, how often is she expected to poo? Also ideally, how often should a one week old be fed, or is it just feeder's discretion. [s]i know I should move to the newborn thread but I like this place[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2017
mama giddyperson, pls help me send a copy of d book too. Thanks ma. mdee1601@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2017
Freshnessbabies:
no ma.EBF
Congrats to all mamas that have had their los and safe delivery to the remaining mamas
For ebf babies its your diet that affects your baby's poop . If you feel your baby is straining increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. They also dont necessarily have to poop everyday. My babies have gone 4 days without pooping and they are fine. Also try not to put anything in their bum to make them poo so you dont cause more harm than good. Just relax your mind

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Formula nko, how often is she expected to poo? Also ideally, how often should a one week old be fed, or is it just feeder's discretion. [s]i know I should move to the newborn thread but I like this place[/s]
formula fed poos more often than breastmilk. Every 2hrs if she is on breastmilk, 3hrs if its formula cos formula takes more time to digest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

I dont know how often formula fed babies poop o but babies are fed on demand. Once they cry na food first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
formula fed poos more often than breastmilk. Every 2hrs if she is on breastmilk, 3hrs if its formula cos formula takes more time to digest
Ok thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
jaysmama:

I dont know how often formula fed babies poop o but babies are fed on demand. Once they cry na food first.
I'm trying to do 90ml formula every 3 hours and if she cries in between I offer my boobs tho she's hardly getting anything from it

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
niphmmy:
mama giddyperson, pls help me send a copy of d book too. Thanks ma. mdee1601@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:
Sent
seen ma. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

I'm trying to do 90ml formula every 3 hours and if she cries in between I offer my boobs tho she's hardly getting anything from it
I dont know much about formula feeding but i think you are doing good but if you continue giving formula every 3 hours breastmilk will reduce. Its the sucking action and frequency that stimulates breast milk production. Breastfeeding is hard at the begining i wont lie but once the milk is flowing it becomes super easy. I can understand how you feel ftm ko easy. Try and put her to breast more often or pump to increase the flow of the breastmilk.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2017
@Giddyperson u are a clown just reading ur diary. im laughing seriously @...can I help u bring ur bread? lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Freshnessbabies(f): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
jaysmama:

Congrats to all mamas that have had their los and safe delivery to the remaining mamas
For ebf babies its your diet that affects your baby's poop . If you feel your baby is straining increase your intake of fruits and vegetables. They also dont necessarily have to poop everyday. My babies have gone 4 days without pooping and they are fine. Also try not to put anything in their bum to make them poo so you dont cause more harm than good. Just relax your mind
tnx ma.ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Go there grin you will get many answers.
Giddyperson:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ariegurl:

sent
oshey baddest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Lol...I am a November baby o..lol....me sef don dey reason am too o...lol

Be like we plenty where de eye this November o grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 3:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Mamas carters is doing sales. If you have US friends or relations let them shop for you o. Attached is just one out of many. Its like 70 percent off.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
Naomi14:
Go there grin you will get many answers.
I've already gotten answers tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennywealth09: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
pls o i need d supernatural birth book. oluwatoyin4praise@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Since u r a ftm its better u go to the hospital for checkup to b sure. Some babies come early oo
Sowi

The pain comes and go. I will watch it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
Naomi14:
See this my teamie wants to port o! Abeg lemme do roll call before you port grin please try go to the hospital eh! I had that cramps last week and I had to see my Gyn but I feel better now.

Thanks my cappo..... I'm still watching the interval oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2017
queensnow:
Sorry dear maybe your baby's back is resting on ur back dats why u have back ache but check ur gynae to be sure..

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
nikkishola:

Sowie smiley, don't eat much sugree thing as it contributes to back pain, ask Oga to rub ur back for u, we are almost there wink

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Monwojuoluwa(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
Ennywealth09:
pls o i need d supernatural birth book. oluwatoyin4praise@gmail.com
sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Feed on demand

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2017
Play Yard for sale..

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crystalzoe: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Fomular fed babies should poo ideally everyday.breastfed can go as long as three days without pooing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shayoor(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2017
please mama in the house, i need the supernatural birth book. oladejifolasayo@yahoo. com thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ennywealth09: 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2017
Monwojuoluwa:
sent

Thks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

We are very "nyz" in the newborn thread oh!

Please come and join us! hot puff puff and cold coke awaits you with rocking chair sef! grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.