Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125033 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2017
legendsmother:
Birth alert
birth alert
Claudia gave birth last nyt 9pm
Baby strong! mummy strong! many alert for d daddy
Waow congrats ooo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
Giddyperson:
One of my stitches fell off cry I'm not going back to the hospital cry cry
D fact that it feel off dosnt mean it hasn't healed na...is it open..? My stitches are going off but d cut is healing... Sum part av healed sef
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Part5
Me ma d environ don tire me,u have to share a bed!d toilet condition is story 4 anoda day and I neva start sit baths dat was wat I tld the doc!The doc beg me n boo to give her till monday dat Jay has fever and she wants to change d meds and I can go hme,do my bath n relax n come back the following mrn!Well,we decided to give her a chance!When I came back sunday mrn,i went straight to pick my baby n dat was wen I notice dat the nurses were beefing me real time cos I told d doc abt the pressure d mount on one!i sha no send dem,my Jay was looking better n they had to augment his feeding wit nan!Monday morning,after deir rounds,we were discharged!They nurses were just asking me why I was all smiles,i sha no ansa cos I cldnt wait to reach hme n wash dis hospital 4rm my bdy,eat n sleep like a baby!
End of story!@Giddyperson,i have paid my dues in full,till 2019 by His grace!Hope to meet you here!
Lol...Nice Bs...no mind those nurses...me too o by his grace na 2019 things o...sum people (family people) are dying 2018...hmmm I look dem laugh.... I will just try and becareful in my kpekpusing ministry... To avoid anoda belle nxt yr...or better still carry d belle late nxt yr born am 2019.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Although i have not specifically used them. I follow them keenly, I use cloth nappies and i have almost every style there is available.and will definitely buy from them when i need more pieces.

Its very straightforward, dont let the terms put you off. grin.

Reuseable nappy is made up of two basic things.... waterproof cover and absorbent inner piece

The inner piece can be inserts or prefolds
Inserts can be small rectangular pieces that you simply place insude the cover and you fasten the cover around your baby much like you wear a disposable.

The prefold you fold it into 3 and place inside the cover and fasten to baby as above.

With the prefold you also have the option of wraping it around the baby like "napkin" and then fasten with either a safety pin or a snappi. And they you put on the waterproof cover. The prefold has layers already built in so you dont need to be an expert origami master to fold it as with thr old school "Napkins"

Every other thing is an accessory.

Diaper bag - waterproof as well to store the soiled diapers till you wash. No need to soak ina bucket. Just make sure you wash every 3 days at the max.

Liner help to catch poo and makes disposal easier.... especially if you are lazy like me. Lol!

Snappi - modern day nappy pin. No more pricking your fingers with safety pins... grin

Why not read their blog to get more info. Its very well written and informative.
http://mameandboo..co.uk/?m=1

If you need independent cloth nappy advise ... holla!

Modified:

you may also want to ask on the newborn thread for reviews. i believe a few mama there have bought and are using the wambydiapers.
Thank you so much for educating me on the subject cheesy I was even about requesting for their catalogue.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
legendsmother:
Birth alert
birth alert
Claudia gave birth last nyt 9pm
Baby strong! mummy strong! many alert for d daddy
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Lemme rant cry.
God purnish ulcer. I totally forgot I had ulcer and drank garri. Almost vomited my intestine
God help me. I just gentle for here like person wey lost money embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2017
Graciouscharis:
@ eksbabe, I noticed d lady is on WhatsApp. So I tried to contact d lady and she's asking for d name of d person that gave me her number. I wanted her to send me pics of what she has but her response is too cold. She said things are not done that way.
It's not like I was stalking her, I approached her nicely and told her someone that shopped from her gave me her contact and I want to buy this and that. That's all
She wasn't rude to me when I called her on Sunday but the fact that she didn't get back to me when she said she would even after I had left her a message on WhatsApp simply gave me the impression that she either has too much money already or she simply doesn't enjoy her business. However, she sent me a message very late Monday night with an apology saying she forgot. I told her no problem then went on to ask what she has available but that question received no question, it appears she turned off her WhatsApp. While I was out shopping yesterday, I still called her because other than buying some clothes from her, I wanted to find out if she has bibs and burp cloths in stock but her phone was off. Anyways, I've managed to reach her just before typing this so we're good.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 3:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Many thanks to queensnow,goodfortun, LadyMayor, hunniesuzie, jazzyjazz and wholesomegrace. I eventually got a Graco Playard. I'll be contacting Vita Foam for a custom Mattress. Sansa143 your baby Jay is so cute mehn. ahnie you're a naughty mama smiley . To think I was already set on typing my Congrats.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Lemme rant cry.
God purnish ulcer. I totally forgot I had ulcer and drank garri. Almost vomited my intestine
God help me. I just gentle for here like person wey lost money embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
i4eva:
She wasn't rude to me when I called her on Sunday but the fact that she didn't get back to me when she said she would even after I had left her a message on WhatsApp simply gave me the impression that she either has too much money already or she simply doesn't enjoy her business. However, she sent me a message very late Monday night with an apology saying she forgot. I told her no problem then went on to ask what she has available but that question received no question, it appears she turned off her WhatsApp. While I was out shopping yesterday, I still called her because other than buying some clothes from her, I wanted to find out if she has bibs and burp cloths in stock but her phone was off. Anyways, I've managed to reach her just before typing this so we're good.
Ok, sorry for that first impression smiley i also tried reaching her yesterday but her phone was switched off. She told me to apologize to Graciouscharis for sounding rude and she would get back to you. She also mentioned that she told someone she was in church and would holla back, but she didnt, i guess thats you i4eva. I really dont know her too well also but a frnd referred her to me, so please forgive ehnn and patronize her. Thanks mamas kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tnks love,case settled now abi grin grin grin
i4eva:
Many thanks to queensnow,goodfortun, LadyMayor, hunniesuzie, jazzyjazz and wholesomegrace. I eventually got a Graco Playard. I'll be contacting Vita Foam for a custom Mattress. Sansa143 your baby Jay is so cute mehn. ahnie you're a naughty mama smiley . To think I was already set on typing my Congrats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2017
lululuv:

Babes I had too, still have plenty to buy. Bought almost at same prices here too. But the body suit i saw was 5in1 for 3k nd 3k5. Can i gett your contact?
Chai, teamie sorry ooo. do you still need the contact or you found an alternative?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
I want nov baby by His grace so am eyeing feb 2019 all by His grace!
nicoleswizzi:

Lol...Nice Bs...no mind those nurses...me too o by his grace na 2019 things o...sum people (family people) are dying 2018...hmmm I look dem laugh.... I will just try and becareful in my kpekpusing ministry... To avoid anoda belle nxt yr...or better still carry d belle late nxt yr born am 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by finepatty(f): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Good morning house. So we r 18weeks +6 today. Got my first TT shot and malaria drug at my antenatal appointment yesterday. Baby refused to open leg so gender not known yet.
Abeg, my baby is in transverse position and lying very low. I feel so much pain below my abdomen and baby is kicking me down below. Its quite painful and scan ruled no ish.
Is there a way to push baby up or something. Sitting and getting up is quite painful.
Pls don't pass o
#Teamseptemberfornoloss.
That was the same issue I had for like 3month untill my mum called and taught me how to handle my lo laying low. When walking, use your hand to carry your tummy, like u a lifting your stomach gently. It helps a lot. It also help to reduce the pain. Also reduce trekking untill u are almost due, always raise your leg on a stool when u sit. Don't hold urine too. Drink plenty of water
I am FTM 39wks 5days today. This are what I did to ease the pain. Supernatural birth for us all.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Wetin happen teamie? Abi you've ported to April? Hope all is well?
nwarosa:
Kingly remove me from the May roll call​. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2017
That unit don't make provision for mothers whose babies are on admission and the get like close to five to eight babies evryday i.e witin and referrals so d little space d have,mothers will have to manage n the bed space is free!
ebonychic18:
my skin is crawling already. Share a bed? How? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
eksbabe:
Ok, sorry for that first impression smiley i also tried reaching her yesterday but her phone was switched off. She told me to apologize to Graciouscharis for sounding rude and she would get back to you. She also mentioned that she told someone she was in church and would holla back, but she didnt, i guess thats you i4eva. I really dont know her too well also but a frnd referred her to me, so please forgive ehnn and patronize her. Thanks mamas kiss wink
Yes dear , I was the one she told she was at church and like I said she didn't sound rude but her slow response or lack of was somewhat annoying and I really don't have patience for such when it comes to business. It's even because you said you got good stuffs from her that I kept calling. It's all good though as I already spoke with her today . I'll be visiting her. Who knows, she might just turn out to be a very nice person.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
Tnks love,case settled now abi grin grin grin
Case is over settled ooo cheesy all my shopping worries are over. You mamas are the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2017
We bless the Lord,it is His doing and it is marvellous in our sight!
i4eva:
Case is over settled ooo cheesy all my shopping worries are over. You mamas are the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2017
Thanks so.much for ur response.
Will do as advised.
finepatty:

That was the same issue I had for like 3month untill my mum called and taught me how to handle my lo laying low. When walking, use your hand to carry your tummy, like u a lifting your stomach gently. It helps a lot. It also help to reduce the pain. Also reduce trekking untill u are almost due, always raise your leg on a stool when u sit. Don't hold urine too. Drink plenty of water
I am FTM 39wks 5days today. This are what I did to ease the pain. Supernatural birth for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2017
i4eva:
yw heard u don't need extra mattress since it cums with one.. how u did u get d play Yard if I may ask
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2017
Drama queen...hope u will cooperate this time around ooooo

ahnie:
Its dooyin me somehow ooo..as if my waist wants to fall.my bumbu.m o....i want to pee oooh...no I don't want to pee.i think I want to poo po.o.no I don't want to poo poo again.okay I think I want to Lie down.

No lemmi quickly fry stew...no I don't want to fry stew again.i want to

Zay.nie coman rub my back...missmalachi i want to eat chin chin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
Naomi14:
Wetin happen teamie? Abi you've ported to April? Hope all is well?
Didn't port. I am out of this particular journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

More like with who
haa!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sommian: 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
Please, are you using an agent? I need a help and don't know where to start.
hunniesuzie:
Looool. I saw the story on IG oh. Let me gather ginger to ask my girl to show me "as a woman" cheesy
Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
That unit don't make provision for mothers whose babies are on admission and the get like close to five to eight babies evryday i.e witin and referrals so d little space d have,mothers will have to manage n the bed space is free!
chai I can imagine. Even in single bedded rooms I'm always itching to go home, not to talk of sharing. It is well Thank God you're home now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
I want nov baby by His grace so am eyeing feb 2019 all by His grace!
grin grin grin mama the mama I dey hail o. Already planning ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

D fact that it feel off dosnt mean it hasn't healed na...is it open..? My stitches are going off but d cut is healing... Sum part av healed sef
I made hubby look last night and he said it looks like there's a gap cry I immediately started wailing real tears, he then took pictures and tried to convince me he was only joking grin, I don't even know again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
missmalachi:
Drama queen...hope u will cooperate this time around ooooo

Lool @ Ahnie I think it's getting closer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
Sansa143:
We bless the Lord,it is His doing and it is marvellous in our sight!
Somebody shout HALLELUUU!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
ahnie:
Its dooyin me somehow ooo..as if my waist wants to fall.my bumbu.m o....i want to pee oooh...no I don't want to pee.i think I want to poo po.o.no I don't want to poo poo again.okay I think I want to Lie down.

No lemmi quickly fry stew...no I don't want to fry stew again.i want to drink Fanta.

Giddyp.erson coman rub my waist.39weeka n 2days...baby's weight 3.6kg. cry cry.

Zay.nie coman rub my back...missm.alachi i want to eat chin chin.

Lol
Iya Zino pele..... Shakara go soon start again now kiss
This one we're rubbing back already, I strongly suspect unclad running in labour ward o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2017
queensnow:
yw heard u don't need extra mattress since it cums with one.. how u did u get d play Yard if I may ask
Yea but I find that thing it comes with to be too thin to support an older baby. It's still in the box though. Will know for sure after I set it up. they had the ones of 47k and 72k. I got the one of 72k and that's because it has a Rocking seat/Napper, Changing pad and pockets by the side to hold stuffs like Diaper, Wipes, Cream etc. while the one of 47k only has one or none of those extras. Note that these prices I've mentioned were gotten only after I haggled with the sellers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pearl619 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.