Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144716 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Used to have that a lot, you could get up and exercise it a little, like walk around your house, if your EDD is close you can take a long evening walk tomorrow it will help. I noticed mine only happened on days I spent lying in bed.

Ive exercised o! I evn wslked around d house lst nyt(like say i b monitoring spirit. Lol). My EDD is not close o(im js 30wks+).
I'll keep exercisng but i cnt rily do much cus of my incision site(iv had myo and cs).

But all d same,i appreciate yr input. Hws Giddybaby?

Thanks ko.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2017
zaynie:

Sorry, it's all part of the package.
Walk around.
Contrary to Giddy, mine is always worse on the days I Waka tire.... cry and usually wakes me from sleep.

Thanks mama zaynie. Honestly i dont evn kn wat to do. It so so painful mehn!

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2017
my prince arrived yesterday. help me give thanks to jehovah

51 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 8:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Congratulations @ Abiagirl777 and Gr8fulHeart.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2017
gwng:
Educational Tablets for students (available on Konga & Jumia, you can as well buy directly from us: 08060675824).

Best Selling EDUCATIONAL TABLET. Useful for students in school and at home. They are the best 'educational' tablet you can get for your child/ward/student with several specially packaged educational resources for Nursery, Primary & Secondary Students.

We have included the Konga links SO YOU CAN SEE OTHER BUYERS' REVIEWS (actual prices are slightly different if buying directly from us):

WiFi Only Versions (Non Sim Type)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-inch-tablet-kin-nur-and-primary-wifi-only-version-1571853
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-pry-students-standard-1315431

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-basic-1728066
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-standard-1728071

3G Versions (Uses sim)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-basic-3g-version-1343283
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-standard-3g-version-1343275
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-premium-3g-version-1343266

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-basic-1343262
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-standard-1343225
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-premium-1342833

To buy directly from us call/whatsapp 08060675824 or visit www.edtech.com.ng/shop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 8:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Funny I've not really filled a pad since delivery. Finally decided to eat my mil's bitter uda soup that she says would clear my stomach, ate it today and had the heaviest flow ever with massive clots, was kinda scary.

Monitor ovulation kwa, I'm not having sex until 3 years time Kai, it's like it didn't pain u well.
Lol. Can you please list the ingredients for making this bitter uda soup?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:01am On Apr 28, 2017
Chanbaby:
I'm laughing seriously @...can I help u bring ur bread? lol
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2017
poshestmina:
Mamas ,please which soap and cream can i use ? my body looks toooo dark especially my bumbum and belly ,dh say i 'stain his hands' anytime he touches me (i don suffer ) i've been using only shea butter and my crusader soap .i look like a roasted cow grin .Mamas ,pls epp me .

U have to endure it. It wont become light until u ve given birth...say 6months after birth. I am a fair skinned person, during my last pregnancy, all the visible parts of my body became very white and fresh and everyone admired me but guess what? My stomache and butt were no sight to behold, OMG, they were extremely black that my husband and my family members used to laugh at me alot. My neck and face only got dark few weeks to the time i gave birth. My stomach also got darker immediately i gave birth but it continued to get better until like 6months after birth that it returned to normal.
I didnt have no stretch marks, so I am thankful it was only just dark.

Its my second pregnancy now and its the same trend, i am not applying anything cos I know its only for some time.

Enjoy it mama...lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2017
queensnow:
I just got a soap today ashatee papaya soap heard it's nice u can try.. but guess it's part of d package sha

yeah I used it.it is very good.I used it when my oga cud tolerate d smell but I dislike it now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yayyy congrats, that's a big baby. God bless him and the rest of your family. We are expecting BS o. #teamApril we are getting there! Who is left? #nopressure but do and born before the final roll call on Monday tongue cheesy

It remains me nd my familly o. My lo just dey stay dey enjoy my tummy. Anytime am having this contractions nd I dey think say I will start timing nd go born, na poo I go use am do last last. To be really sincere, am tired of being pregnant to the extent that I was crying this morning. I want to carry my baby like now.

Congratz to the new mamas. May the Lord bless u and ur lo greatly.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Lol. Can you please list the ingredients for making this bitter uda soup?
The major ingredient is just grinded uda and uziza seeds, lots of both so it would be very bitter. MIL was saying I would be boiling the grinded uda and uziza seeds and drinking it as tea grin and I was never gonna drink that, so they tried to make it more palatable by making it like peppersoup instead.
Offals cut in tiny pieces
Peppersoup spices
Plenttyyyy uda
Plentyyyy uziza seeds
Scent leaf
No pepper cuz I asked them not to put since uda and uziza are very spicy.

Was actually scared of the amount of clotted blood that came out hours after eating this, exactly as MIL said it would cuz I normally don't believe all these omugwo recipes. Me that I was already seeing pink lochia. It's like the soup took me way back. Can't decide whether to take it again today or not cuz they cooked a big pot of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Funny I've not really filled a pad since delivery. Finally decided to eat my mil's bitter uda soup that she says would clear my stomach, ate it today and had the heaviest flow ever with massive clots, was kinda scary.

Monitor ovulation kwa, I'm not having sex until 3 years time Kai, it's like it didn't pain u well.
3 yrs!!! shocked abeg oo pity dh...who said it didn't pain me? Hmmmm by 2019 I shd be rdy for anoda pain...I pray no hot drip by den...maybe normal labour myt not be as painful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2017
Take am o! It helps in washing away all the remaining things dem. Just close your eyes and imagine the bitter soup is strawberry juice, I bet you will finish it. That's what I do when I don't like something, I tell myself it's something else. Like Semo, I tell myself am eating Pounded yam so I will just swallow it in a hurry. grin
Giddyperson:

The major ingredient is just grinded uda and uziza seeds, lots of both so it would be very bitter. MIL was saying I would be boiling the grinded uda and uziza seeds and drinking it as tea grin and I was never gonna drink that, so they tried to make it more palatable by making it like peppersoup instead.
Peppersoup spices
Plenttyyyy uda
Plentyyyy uziza seeds
Scent leaf

Was actually scared of the amount of clothed blood that came out hours after eating this, exactly as MIL said it would cuz I normally don't believe all these omugwo recipes. Me that I was already seeing pink lochia. It's like the soup took me way back. Can't decide whether to take it again today or not cuz they cooked a big pot of it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Sansa143:
We go sha drag captainship b dat grin grin grin!May the Lord allow us see 2019 in good health!
Hahahahahaha amen...I no wan be capo ooo lol I wan be floor member... Bcs na twins I plan to carry wink...so no power for capo o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 9:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Peppersoup spices
Plenttyyyy uda
Plentyyyy uziza seeds
Scent leaf

Was actually scared of the amount of clothed blood that came out hours after eating this, exactly as MIL said it would cuz I normally don't believe all these omugwo recipes. Me that I was already seeing pink lochia. It's like the soup took me way back. Can't decide whether to take it again today or not cuz they cooked a big pot of it.

Got it! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2017
Forgerit even if you buy bleaching cream e no go work grin as far as it's pregnancy induced complexion. Mine it's my neck and bombom that's black. My face is now fair eh! Dont worry your complexion will come back latest 3months after delivery.
poshestmina:
Mamas ,please which soap and cream can i use ? my body looks toooo dark especially my bumbum and belly ,dh say i 'stain his hands' anytime he touches me (i don suffer ) i've been using only shea butter and my crusader soap .i look like a roasted cow grin .Mamas ,pls epp me .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:44am On Apr 28, 2017
Chanbaby:

U are just making mouth. Very soon u will be pregnant again. Me that was in labor for over 24hrs as soon I saw my husband after 3weeks of birth the kind congy that held me was so bad that my episiotomy site started aching me terribly without him even touching me. The next day I kpekus seriously I didnt even pity myself.
Omg!!! Mama chanbaby u just killed me ooo...ayaf kpeme ooo...hahahhahahaha....mamas on this thread are wonderful..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 28, 2017
Congratulations @ Abiagirl777 and Gr8fulHeart. God bless your Fam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:46am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I said the same thing to hubby two nights ago and he was like 'is it not you again, after two weeks now you would start looking for who to injure you' grin
Hahahah hahahahahaha capo plz dnt damage my lungs with laughter.... Injure ke...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2017
Naomi14:
Forgerit even if you buy bleaching cream e no go work grin as far as it's pregnancy induced complexion. Mine it's my neck and bombom that's black. My face is now fair eh! Dont worry your complexion will come back latest 3months after delivery.
Hehehehehe..izzorait ! mine is my bum too ,stomach and infact only my legs are still normal .tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2017
nneejima:
U get luck, na why you still dey use better soap. Me na detergent i dey use bath cos every soap dey smell me, u dare not bring cream beside me else i go vomit scatter d environment, i now look like burnt offering ... So endure my sister d journey ll soon end.
Chai..mamas abeg na..lol from burnt cow to burnt offering... Was today declared comedy day and I dnt knw...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:
He's the lord,the wondrous story
He's the lord the king of glory
at his feet we humbly bow
crown him crown him lord of all
Baby Chizitere made his grand entrance 1:50am this morning via vd weighing 4.2kg.It indeed can only be God.
Cc:Giddyperson
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:24am On Apr 28, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:
Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Peppersoup spices
Plenttyyyy uda
Plentyyyy uziza seeds
Scent leaf

I didn't work for me tho...drank it and it only purged me once...oda times it made me nauseous and even lost my appetite... Worse of all it made my poo strong...chai...after d 3rd time I told my mum no more...I will just kip bathing hot water and pressing hot water wen I feel like...lol...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmom: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2017
[quote author=Abiagirl777 post=55990713]He's the lord,the wondrous story
Baby Chizitere made his grand entrance 1:50am this morning via vd weighing 4.2kg.It indeed can only be God.

4.2kg...
What a Wawuuuu shocked..
Congratulations momma.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yeah a whole lot of it, it tastes really bitter
ohk thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2017
Abiagirl777:
He's the lord,the wondrous story
Cc:Giddyperson
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:
Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

I didn't work for me tho...drank it and it only purged me once...oda times it made me nauseous and even lost my appetite... Worse of all it made my poo strong...chai...after d 3rd time I told my mum no more...I will just kip bathing hot water and pressing hot water wen I feel like...lol...
That's what I felt while taking it o, was surprised it worked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Naomi14:
Take am o! It helps in washing away all the remaining things dem. Just close your eyes and imagine the bitter soup is strawberry juice, I bet you will finish it. That's what I do when I don't like something, I tell myself it's something else. Like Semo, I tell myself am eating Pounded yam so I will just swallow it in a hurry. grin
Ok o, I just took it again

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

3 yrs!!! shocked abeg oo pity dh...who said it didn't pain me? Hmmmm by 2019 I shd be rdy for anoda pain...I pray no hot drip by den...maybe normal labour myt not be as painful
Mine is vision 2020 with epidural

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Afollyshade:

It remains me nd my familly o. My lo just dey stay dey enjoy my tummy. Anytime am having this contractions nd I dey think say I will start timing nd go born, na poo I go use am do last last. To be really sincere, am tired of being pregnant to the extent that I was crying this morning. I want to carry my baby like now.

Congratz to the new mamas. May the Lord bless u and ur lo greatly.
Don't worry, sounds like the time is near

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.