Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145055 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Monwojuoluwa(f): 10:51pm On May 07, 2017
queeniejay:

Please ma'am can you send to me too?
Sleekqueen913@gmail.com
Thank you
Sent
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mizz2posh: 11:09pm On May 07, 2017
tongue

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 3:03am On May 08, 2017
@Zaynie; fresh dandelion leaves steeped in hot water is what helped the bloating (indigestion), heartburn, nausea, and vomiting.

@katchycouture; gender is XY; kindly update; and hope you are feeling much better now. xx

My prayer for all of us is that despite the changes and discomfort, we will remain joyful in our hearts keep our focus on God, never despairing. beautiful day to everyone.

#Team September for supernatural delivery#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:27am On May 08, 2017
cry cry cry,having a rough night!Jay was circumcised yesterday,had to run cos I cldnt stand to watch!Now d nyt is not swt,he wakes up like evry hour or 2,crying!Wen I breastfeed,he sleeps!Our mothers tried undecided undecided,it didn't easy angry angry angry!Afta dat one,d nurse asked to c d under of his tongue,she had to shape it or na cut nee,i no knw!Say na tongue wetin sef,it was suppose to b checked n done after he came out but dem no do am!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:16am On May 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
Im lucky to be one of the those who didnt have ms, no puking or spitting..well, till today. So I woke up spotting and I freaked out, because I never experienced any such thing in my previous pregnancies or since this pregnancy, and the spotting persisted, we decided to go get checked out at the hospital. When we got there, we waited to be called in, then this other preggo lady walked in and sat beside me with her toddler, I noticed she was spitting in a small bottle, she dropped the bottle and was making a call, next thing I see is her kid with her bottle gulping down her full bottle of spittle, i was like noo dont do that, alerting the mom, and all she could do was laugh and say "dont mind her, she does that all the time" and continued her call, was so puke inducing, I cldnt help it, I just ran to the rest room and puked, replaying it now is making me want to puke again, yikes.
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww some people are just nasty

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:47am On May 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
Im lucky to be one of the those who didnt have ms, no puking or spitting..well, till today. So I woke up spotting and I freaked out, because I never experienced any such thing in my previous pregnancies or since this pregnancy, and the spotting persisted, we decided to go get checked out at the hospital. When we got there, we waited to be called in, then this other preggo lady walked in and sat beside me with her toddler, I noticed she was spitting in a small bottle, she dropped the bottle and was making a call, next thing I see is her kid with her bottle gulping down her full bottle of spittle, i was like noo dont do that, alerting the mom, and all she could do was laugh and say "dont mind her, she does that all the time" and continued her call, was so puke inducing, I cldnt help it, I just ran to the rest room and puked, replaying it now is making me want to puke again, yikes.

Yuck, Disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11am On May 08, 2017
Sansa143:
cry cry cry,having a rough night!Jay was circumcised yesterday,had to run cos I cldnt stand to watch!Now d nyt is not swt,he wakes up like evry hour or 2,crying!Wen I breastfeed,he sleeps!Our mothers tried undecided undecided,it didn't easy angry angry angry
Kisses to Jay, it will heal soon, u jex beautified himkiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:34am On May 08, 2017
Tnks dear!How is u n urs?Kisses to lo
Benignasweety:
Kisses to Jay, it will heal soon, u jex beautified himkiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 7:37am On May 08, 2017
@katchycouture; gender is XY; kindly update; and hope you are feeling much better now. xx

My prayer for all of us is that despite the changes and discomfort, we will remain joyful in our hearts keep our focus on God, never despairing. beautiful day to everyone.

#Team September for supernatural delivery#[/quote]

oh yes I feel better now...all I do now is rest and rest but deep within me I feel great...thanks for checking

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:05am On May 08, 2017
Licking it grin
hunniesuzie:
Wait. You were chewing Maggi? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:10am On May 08, 2017
Sansa143:
cry cry cry,having a rough night!Jay was circumcised yesterday,had to run cos I cldnt stand to watch!Now d nyt is not swt,he wakes up like evry hour or 2,crying!Wen I breastfeed,he sleeps!Our mothers tried undecided undecided,it didn't easy angry angry angry!Afta dat one,d nurse asked to c d under of his tongue,she had to shape it or na cut nee,i no knw!Say na tongue wetin sef,it was suppose to b checked n done after he came out but dem no do am!
Pele, hope he's feeling better.
Guess he came tongue tied.
Once met a girl that couldn't speak well and she said it's cuz they didn't cut her tongue when she was born, so guess it's a good thing someone noticed it. Not all babies have it tho.
My baby came out with an extra tiny finger like her dad cheesy, they tied it off at the hospital and it died and fell off a week later.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:23am On May 08, 2017
zaynie:
Keep it coming mamas.... kiss

Tested and Trusted MS stoppers
1. Agbalumo
2. Peppermint
3. Fox's ginger biscuit
Actually nothing worked for me @ 1st but later I realised bitter kola and agbalumo does d magic

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 9:11am On May 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
eeek! innocent kid. sort of mother is that?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:32am On May 08, 2017
Good morning waddlers!

Bismillahi Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem.
My prayer is that God in His infinite mercy and compassion grant us our hearts desires.
That you carry with ease and birth with ease.
That all you need to be awesome parents be granted to you.
That he continues to guide and protect you.
We pray for all pregnant women around the globe. May we know no mishaps. Amin
We pray for all nursing mothers, May Allah make it easy for you. May your reason for vigilante make you happy and fulfilled always. Amin
We pray for all mothers, may we reap the fruit of our labour. May our joy not be cut short. Amin.
We pray for ATC moms around the world, from those we know and those we know not. May Allah SWT grant them the child of their dreams, the child that will come to make them better. We pray that when those awesome babies come, it won't be in exchange of something just as precious in our lives. That the babies will come with ease and fulfill all our expectations. Amin
We pray for the fathers. May Allah make fatherhood easy for them. May He provide all that will be needed to be an amazing father and a wonderful husband to them. Amin.
Ya Allah, you are the Lord of Bounty give us abundant wisdom, prosperity, Good health, sanity, knowledge, wealth.
Ya Allah, you are the Ultimate Protector, protect us and all that is ours from the evil eyes, the evil ears, the evil mouth, the evil minded people.

Amin.

#PrayerMonday smiley

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:48am On May 08, 2017
Yes,tongue tied!D nurse said not all babies have it!Ehen, grin grin grin why u n giddybaby like to d copy me n Jay!First,na edd we drag n now etra finger cheesy cheesy!He came wit an xtra finger too but just on one hand,it fell off on itss one b4 we left d hospital!He is doing beta dis morning n he has join me in doing sit baths grin grin grin!
Giddyperson:

Pele, hope he's feeling better.
Guess he came tongue tied.
Once met a girl that couldn't speak well and she said it's cuz they didn't cut her tongue when she was born, so guess it's a good thing someone noticed it. Not all babies have it tho.
My baby came out with an extra tiny finger like her dad cheesy, they tied it off at the hospital and it died and fell off a week later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bookholla(f): 9:51am On May 08, 2017
ToyosiR:
Hello mamas

We congratulate all our sharp sharp May mama, giving us back2back delivery. We pray thus

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba , wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.

May God bless you with His gift to you , and may you (the new parent) give thanks, may the child reach the maturity of years , and may you be granted its righteousness .

To the pushing mamas, we pray the remainining period will be stressfree.

#TeamAugust, How are we copping with the growing belle? A few of us most have entered 3rd trimester while the others are approaching it.
So let's make good use of this time to do most, if not all of our shopping. I pray God will make provision financially and physically.He will continue to make the journey easy for us.

I believe our ANC Classes are interactive. I hope we are enjoying meeting with other belleful mamas over there. By now, many of us most have taken our 2nd TT (and 2nd IPV). Please, let us create a reminder for the 3rd TT (6 months after 2nd TT) because most of us will be busy with our baby by then and its possible we will not remember (As most mama doesn't go for it). I pray God will continue to strengthen us and help us all to carry to term with easy delivery.

How are we feeling about our lo jumping up and down, building mansion in our womb? How are we copying with our showing bumps? Most of us will find it difficult to do most of our daily routine that requires bending.Lets take it easy and seek for help where needed. May we not labour in vain. We shall reap the good fruit of our labour.

May roll call for #TeamAugust.

ToyosiR---------Team x? LMP: Aug 11 AUA: AUG 05
ebony13---------Team x? LMP: Aug 20 AUA: AUG 22
Ify15-----------Team x? LMP: Aug 4 AUA: AUG
Dazzle86---------Team XX LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 23
Ifylicious---------Team x? LMP: Aug--AUA: AUG
Mzbee------------Team x? LMP: Aug 06 AUA: AUG 03
Yasmeena--------Team x? LMP: JUL 26 AUA: AUG 01/02
Mzleemah -------Team XY LMP: Aug 23 AUA: AUG 20/27
airforcewife------Team XY LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG 18
peggygee--------Team x? LMP: Aug--AUA: AUG
Trendytessy------Team x? LMP: Aug 10 AUA: AUG 08
xeexee1---------Team x? LMP: Aug 18 AUA: AUG
Kimlad-----------Team x? LMP: Aug 10--AUA: AUG 07
bookholla--------Team x? LMP: Aug 19--AUA: AUG 19

Please, Kindly update us with gender as soon as possible.

#TeamKiaKiaDelivery. #TeamNOLoss

Present,able cappo.
We are doing good,tanx.
Pls I av some questions and believe able mamas will be able to help out.
Can normal sanitary pad be used after delivery or must it be dt one packed in blue nylon,cos on d list given at d hospital dey just wrote sanitary pad?
I also need advice on baby soap to buy.
What wipes is best and won't irritate the baby skin.
Kindly answer ,thanks to able mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:52am On May 08, 2017
mizz2posh:
Waaaaaat? Bet why? See my breakfast now gone! cry oh Lord why would.She allow.her kid drink.her.saliva? Ohhhhhh yuck yuck yuck!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:58am On May 08, 2017
Sansa143:
Yes,tongue tied!D nurse said not all babies have it!Ehen, grin grin grin why u n giddybaby like to d copy me n Jay!First,na edd we drag n now etra finger cheesy cheesy!He came wit an xtra finger too but just on one hand,it fell off on itss one b4 we left d hospital!He is doing beta dis morning n he has join me in doing sit baths grin grin grin!
Lol stay there and be feeling copied

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:00am On May 08, 2017
Hian Mama Zaynie come and see oh. What will we not hear in this pregnancy matter. cheesy cheesy

Sansa143 thank God Jay is fine now. Me sef I ran. It was dh that took my baby for circumcision, they brought him to me after. Even immunization sef I ran. It was only the 10 weeks own that I didn't have a choice cos hubs wasn't around. I closed my eyes tight ehn cheesy
Naomi14:
Licking it grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queen1(f): 10:01am On May 08, 2017
Good day mamas I couldn't keep any thing down till I was introduced to bitter Kola and one Hausa sour fruit like that called "tio". bland rice and yam also helped.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:22am On May 08, 2017
Sansa143:
Btw am I the only episiotomy carrier that didn't do sit baths, I just can't find the time, the energy or the bucket grin. My stitches all look good now and I'm actually starting to recognize my hp again. I think it's the crazy skin cut shave hubby gave my hp the day before delivery that's making it itch like crazy. He shaved every single hair outside and inside amidst my protests, now they are growing back and shooking me like little little pins at the most inconvenient time ever.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:30am On May 08, 2017
Moma Zaynie u forgot foodie Saturdayfor good mongers like me oooooo grin grin grin

zaynie:
Wow! You guys really turned up for #WSMS kiss kiss kiss

So now if any newbie asks for solutions to MS we can tell her to go through our Sunday posts,she'll surely find something that works...

Let's keep it going on!! cheesy

Don't forget
PrayerMonday: pray as the spirit leads. Muslim and Christian... All join!
BumpyTuesday: flaunt your bumps. You can cut your face off the pics. We know most don't get to show off bumps on other social media platforms but we can afford to be faceless and anonymous here wink
Throwback pictures are welcomed to.
Photoshoot ideas are welcomed.
BIPWednesday : usually we just share what we get away with just cos we are/were pregnant. cheesy wink
FabulousFriday: we share fashion tips that helps us to manage this pregnancy 'beauty'. Makeup, maternity styles weight watchers, hair care.... Share what makes you pregnant and fabulous.
WSMSS: whatstoppedmymorningsicknesssunday: help the newbies chase off morning sickness.

Meanwhile feel free to share whatever might be of good to us(where's Iyomomoreloaded).
We learn everyday and you never can tell who you might be helping.
If you're in the health sector and qualified (doctor, nurse, pharmacist, midwife, sonographer,lab tech, dietician), kindly signify or be kind to chip in your own 2 cents when the need arises.

Good night ladies.
Sweet dreams kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:31am On May 08, 2017
My dear,i started mine late n God knws am not faithful to it guess dats why d stitches are still staring at me,though d one close to d anus have healed na d one wey d close to d vjay neva heal!I have tire 4 it sha n ur lucky oh!I knw of one who didn't do d baths n her stitches broke,she had to go tru admission n fresh stitching again grin grin grin!No copy me again,but I wish we could meet!I just one to c d face bhind d name Giddyperson grin grin
Giddyperson:

Btw am I the only episiotomy carrier that didn't do sit baths, I just can't find the time, the energy or the bucket grin. My stitches all look good now and I'm actually starting to recognize my hp again. I think it's the crazy skin cut shave hubby gave my hp the day before delivery that's making it itch like crazy. He shaved every single hair outside and inside amidst my protests, now they are growing back and shooking me like little little pins at the most inconvenient time ever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 10:32am On May 08, 2017
Yikessss....is this one pregnancy induced or she is just naturally dirty? Chai, even me sighting saliva is disgusting, talkess of allowing a baby gulp it down his throat. Kai that woman deserves some slap on her bum bum......yikes....so disgusting

mizz2posh:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:34am On May 08, 2017
Immunisation,i can handle(shey na to chuck needle comot)but d circumcision,nah nt wit me!They nurse made me watch d tongue cutting own,trust me,na tears start to d drop!
hunniesuzie:
Hian Mama Zaynie come and see oh. What will we not hear in this pregnancy matter. cheesy cheesy

Sansa143 thank God Jay is fine now. Me sef I ran. It was dh that took my baby for circumcision, they brought him to me after. Even immunization sef I ran. It was only the 10 weeks own that I didn't have a choice cos hubs wasn't around. I closed my eyes tight ehn cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 10:39am On May 08, 2017
Goodmorning mamas.I'm presently at the clinic for my antenatal.They just tested urine nd it came out it has glucose.This is the 3rd time it's coming out this way.I'l see the doctor soon though,but i just want to share it here and know if anyone has experienced it too and how did you go about it afterwards The thing is just making me nervous.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 10:44am On May 08, 2017
gwng:
Educational Toys for Kids:

Wooden Shape Sorting Clock (#2,000): learn shapes, colours, numbers and counting then gradually to learn to tell the time. Teaches fine motor skills, numbers, colors, shapes, and concepts of time. Can help cultivate baby’s hands, eyes, brain coordination ability, exercise finger flexibility to guide the baby paradigm shift capability, essential goods for the children to learn and grow

Tetris Brain Teaser Puzzle Toy (#3,500): Creative puzzle, using a variety of building blocks, posing a variety of graphics. Aims at Training kids imagination, eye-hand coordination and color & shape recognition

Early Mathematics Educational Box with Wooden Numbers (#3,000): Learn numbers and alphabets, Learn simple maths arithmetic, Helps develop kid’s intelligence and practical manual ability.

Kids Educational Microscope Kit (Magnifies 100-1200X) #7,500: Microscope Kit encourages scientific exploration and discovery, introduces a key scientific tool in a fun way.Provides high magnification for educational applications,100x, 400x, and 1200x Magnification. Super educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens. Monocular viewing head with LED,Comes with multi-piece accessory kit

Call 08060675824 to order or visit https://edtech.com.ng/product-category/educational-toys/

Delivery available all over Nigeria.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 10:44am On May 08, 2017
gwng:
Educational Tablets for students (available on Konga & Jumia, you can as well buy directly from us: 08060675824).

Best Selling EDUCATIONAL TABLET. Useful for students in school and at home. They are the best 'educational' tablet you can get for your child/ward/student with several specially packaged educational resources for Nursery, Primary & Secondary Students.

We have included the Konga links SO YOU CAN SEE OTHER BUYERS' REVIEWS (actual prices are slightly different if buying directly from us):

WiFi Only Versions (Non Sim Type)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-inch-tablet-kin-nur-and-primary-wifi-only-version-1571853
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-pry-students-standard-1315431

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-basic-1728066
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-standard-1728071

3G Versions (Uses sim)
Kindergarten, Nursery & Primary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-basic-3g-version-1343283
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-standard-3g-version-1343275
konga.com/a-7-tablet-kin-nur-and-pry-premium-3g-version-1343266

Secondary
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-basic-1343262
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-standard-1343225
konga.com/a-7-tablet-secondary-3g-premium-1342833

To buy directly from us call/whatsapp 08060675824 or visit www.edtech.com.ng/shop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:02am On May 08, 2017
Naomi14:
Licking it grin

I hope your baby came out tasting sweet o cheesy wink

Hunniesuzie, I don see her...
MaggiLickingNaomi

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:04am On May 08, 2017
peggygee:
Moma Zaynie u forgot foodie Saturdayfor good mongers like me oooooo grin grin grin

Choi!
That's true.... If you know how I was racking my head ehn...
FoodieSaturday.....show off your mouth watering dishes grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:07am On May 08, 2017
Ify15:
Goodmorning mamas.I'm presently at the clinic for my antenatal.They just tested urine nd it came out it has glucose.This is the 3rd time it's coming out this way.I'l see the doctor soon though,but i just want to share it here and know if anyone has experienced it too and how did you go about it afterwards The thing is just making me nervous.

It depends on the number of + behind it.
High glucose is indicative but not conclusively of gestational diabetes.
You might want to ease off carbonated drinks and high carbs.
But talk to your doctor and let him guide you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 11:21am On May 08, 2017
Hehe let me rant small...hmmm motherhood is not easy oo but its all worth it. Alhamdulilah for making me a mother..Big kudos to all mothers out there.
After going through labour and delivery one will come and be dealing with boobs engorgement.. pls maamas how do u deal with engorgement and milk draining.. I have finished a pack of 50 disposable breast pad am on the second one now which is almost finished..My baby doesn't drink much..she only takes little at intervals..she is two weeks... I keep washing bra day and night and sometimes I have to change top like two times b4 nightfalls.. The smell of b.milk is not nice at all..

End of rant..pls any advice is welcomed with two hands..tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.