Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151029 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mojeco(f): 4:44pm On May 08, 2017
phlakkeys:
We rejoice with our May mamas and pray their joy shall not be cut short.
Gradually, #TeamJuly is about to reach the promised land, Isn't our God faithful?
He said it and it is already coming to past so we are more than grateful to Him.

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF MAY, 2017.
1. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 We thank God for the provision and pray before the needs arrive, God will always make way.
2. eksbabe ---------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 How is the small bump? Hope the first trimester feeling is going down.
3. nneejima --------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 We thank God for the change in baby's position. How's the detergent bathing ministry going grin grin grin ?
4. Bbglory----------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 How are you mama? Our prayers are with you that God that turn mama nneejima's baby position will do yours too.
5. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 How is waddling ministry going ma? We pray all #TeamJuly breech baby be turned to cephalic IJN.
6. lululuv ------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How are you doing ma? Hope the contraction issue has stopped. God will see us through.
7. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Taking one step at a time. God is too faithful to fail.
8. nana228 ----------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Am sure everything is fine with you ma. Am good too and thanks for asking of me.
9. Niyyah ------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 How are you doing ma? Do take care of yourself as we await update on lo's gender.
10. missmalachi ------ Team XX, EDD 1/7 Mama, how is the ministry going? Hope the cough has subsided.
11. mojeco ----------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how are you doing? Hope the shopping is going slowly as intended.
12. Enkaylala2 ------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 How is the ministry going ma? Hope work and our hyper active toddler ain't disturbing you too much.
13. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How are you doing ma? We pray God will continue to make ways where there seems to be no way.
14. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Hello ma, how is the shopping going? Please, don't joke with the bed rest ma. It will end in praise.
15. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 How was your journey ma and how is the cat-walking ministry? We pray for increase in your PCV.
16. Burntcoal --------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Our ice water mama grin, how is the scratching ministry going wink? Hope the ori is working. Pls do update gender.
17. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Our tweenie mama. How's the waddling ministry going? Do take care of yourself as we awaits lo's genders.
18. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you doing and how is the waddling ministry going? God will provide for all our needs.
19. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Hello mama? How are you doing? We haven't heard from you since you registered. Hope all is well.
20. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 How is the ministry going? Hope you ain't feeling the low strong kick again. God will see us though.
21. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how is the waddling ministry going? Hope you are through with shopping now.
22. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 Mama, hope you are good. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
23. keeki ------------ Team XY, EDD 28/7 Our active #TeamJuly mama on the thread. Hope the body pain and headache has gone?
24. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 Hello mama, hope you are good. Pls, do come online to let us know you are fine.
25. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7 How are you doing mama? Haven't heard from you since you register, please do come online.
26. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 How is the ministry going there ma? Am happy the leg ache and waist pain has gone. God is our strength.
27. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Our newest mama. How are you doing and how is the ministry going? Do take care of yourself.

God has indeed been faithful and we return all the glory to Him alone who is worthy of our praise.
We thank God for the provisions so far and we pray that for those still waiting on God for financial provisions, God will open doors of financial abundance for us IJN.
We use those whose LOs have turned to cephalic as point of contact and pray before 35 weeks, all #TeamJuly LOs will be in cephalic position IJN.
We pray for those with low PCV, high bp, unnecessary contraction, body pain, swollen body part, e.t.c that God almighty will perfect all that concerns us and give us needed strength and good health IJN.
As for all #TeamJuly, we shall not have any reason whatsoever to cry over our born or unborn LOs IJN.
We pray that God will send His angels to deliver our baby safely on our delivery day and that every evil that is set for that day will not be our portion IJN.
We shall be congratulated. It is well with us.
#TeamJulyforsharpsharpdelivery
#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyforhebrewwomendelivery
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour
#TeamJulyforprettyandhandsomebabies
#TeamJulyforplentymoneyfordh

Yes o cappo am almost done with shopping.team July for sharp sharp delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 4:45pm On May 08, 2017
@oamronnie congrats. Thank God for safe delivery and healthy baby. God's timing and ways are truly perfect, see how He brought baby out at the right time. Imagine carrying him till full term shocked that na 5....kg o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:50pm On May 08, 2017
oamronnie:
BA! Join me in praising this amazing God. We welcomed our little prince yesterday at 3:10pm at 35weeks, 4days, weighing 3.1kg. Mother, dad and LO doing great. My birthday is also today so everything na double double.
BS in a bit!

yours is a big baby..Mine was 2 .5 kg at 35wks4days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 4:55pm On May 08, 2017
Queenetha:
Hello, iv been a silent observer and i must commend all the moomas. God bless u n urs. I will like to register too, EDD month is July. Many thanks.

You are welcome to #TeamJulyforHebrewwomendelivery.
To register, send your EDD i.e. the day and baby's gender.
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:00pm On May 08, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Please mummy twins can d garden egg leaves be cooked just like vegetables?

Well,i usually eat in in oha soup(if i'm not mistaken) but i don't know if it can be used to make other soups though,since i learnt it's very good i try to eat it at least twice or thrice a week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
phlakkeys:
Gradually, #TeamJuly is about to reach the promised land, Isn't our God faithful?
He said it and it is already coming to past so we are more than grateful to Him.

1. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 We thank God for the provision and pray before the needs arrive, God will always make way.
2. eksbabe ---------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 How is the small bump? Hope the first trimester feeling is going down.
3. nneejima --------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 We thank God for the change in baby's position. How's the detergent bathing ministry going grin grin grin ?
4. Bbglory----------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 How are you mama? Our prayers are with you that God that turn mama nneejima's baby position will do yours too.
5. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 How is waddling ministry going ma? We pray all #TeamJuly breech baby be turned to cephalic IJN.
6. lululuv ------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How are you doing ma? Hope the contraction issue has stopped. God will see us through.
7. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Taking one step at a time. God is too faithful to fail.
8. nana228 ----------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Am sure everything is fine with you ma. Am good too and thanks for asking of me.
9. Niyyah ------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 How are you doing ma? Do take care of yourself as we await update on lo's gender.
10. missmalachi ------ Team XX, EDD 1/7 Mama, how is the ministry going? Hope the cough has subsided.
11. mojeco ----------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how are you doing? Hope the shopping is going slowly as intended.
12. Enkaylala2 ------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 How is the ministry going ma? Hope work and our hyper active toddler ain't disturbing you too much.
13. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How are you doing ma? We pray God will continue to make ways where there seems to be no way.
14. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Hello ma, how is the shopping going? Please, don't joke with the bed rest ma. It will end in praise.
15. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 How was your journey ma and how is the cat-walking ministry? We pray for increase in your PCV.
16. Burntcoal --------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Our ice water mama grin, how is the scratching ministry going wink? Hope the ori is working. Pls do update gender.
17. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Our tweenie mama. How's the waddling ministry going? Do take care of yourself as we awaits lo's genders.
18. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you doing and how is the waddling ministry going? God will provide for all our needs.
19. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Hello mama? How are you doing? We haven't heard from you since you registered. Hope all is well.
20. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 How is the ministry going? Hope you ain't feeling the low strong kick again. God will see us though.
21. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 Hello mama, how is the waddling ministry going? Hope you are through with shopping now.
22. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 Mama, hope you are good. Thanks for keeping the thread alive.
23. keeki ------------ Team XY, EDD 28/7 Our active #TeamJuly mama on the thread. Hope the body pain and headache has gone?
24. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 Hello mama, hope you are good. Pls, do come online to let us know you are fine.
25. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7 How are you doing mama? Haven't heard from you since you register, please do come online.
26. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 How is the ministry going there ma? Am happy the leg ache and waist pain has gone. God is our strength.
27. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Our newest mama. How are you doing and how is the ministry going? Do take care of yourself.

God has indeed been faithful and we return all the glory to Him alone who is worthy of our praise.
We thank God for the provisions so far and we pray that for those still waiting on God for financial provisions, God will open doors of financial abundance for us IJN.
We use those whose LOs have turned to cephalic as point of contact and pray before 35 weeks, all #TeamJuly LOs will be in cephalic position IJN.
We pray for those with low PCV, high bp, unnecessary contraction, body pain, swollen body part, e.t.c that God almighty will perfect all that concerns us and give us needed strength and good health IJN.
As for all #TeamJuly, we shall not have any reason whatsoever to cry over our born or unborn LOs IJN.
We pray that God will send His angels to deliver our baby safely on our delivery day and that every evil that is set for that day will not be our portion IJN.
#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour

wow, team july is soo much & kudos to team july cappo....you take out time to mention everyone and message them all grin grin....i'm impressed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 5:06pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=56325573]We rejoice with our May mamas and pray their joy shall not be cut short.

#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour

I am doing good cappo, the ministry is moving on.Team July for safe, supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:10pm On May 08, 2017
Sansa143:
cry cry cry,having a rough night!Jay was circumcised yesterday,had to run cos I cldnt stand to watch!Now d nyt is not swt,he wakes up like evry hour or 2,crying!Wen I breastfeed,he sleeps!Our mothers tried undecided undecided,it didn't easy angry angry angry!Afta dat one,d nurse asked to c d under of his tongue,she had to shape it or na cut nee,i no knw!Say na tongue wetin sef,it was suppose to b checked n done after he came out but dem no do am!

My babyD was also circumcised today,i jst feel d huge to cry chai i no fit hold am angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
myrygurl:
Hehe let me rant small...hmmm motherhood is not easy oo but its all worth it. Alhamdulilah for making me a mother..Big kudos to all mothers out there.
After going through labour and delivery one will come and be dealing with boobs engorgement.. pls maamas how do u deal with engorgement and milk draining.. I have finished a pack of 50 disposable breast pad am on the second one now which is almost finished..My baby doesn't drink much..she only takes little at intervals..she is two weeks... I keep washing bra day and night and sometimes I have to change top like two times b4 nightfalls.. The smell of b.milk is not nice at all..

End of rant..pls any advice is welcomed with two hands..tnx

Same happen to me,i wear more dan 3top per day Nd change bra frequently since I didn't have breast pad.i jst got a manual breast pump Nd it work wonders,i have to express milk out nd dispose it since I have enough.dis really prevent my breast frm been engorged.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Same happen to me,i wear more dan 3top per day Nd change bra frequently since I didn't have breast pad.i jst got a manual breast pump Nd it work wonders,i have to express milk out nd dispose it since I have enough.dis really prevent my breast frm been engorged.
I so wanna be you guys, mine is so stingy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:07pm On May 08, 2017
ahnie:
I dunno why the pic not free
show oo.how hav yew being coping?
Hey how are you doing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 6:32pm On May 08, 2017
Rhemy2013:

sorry dear.same happened to me until I devices a means....I swapped to handkerchief.I bought 3packets of it.I fold it into square and use two for each breast.when I'm going out I pack it too as part of my baby's bag.I had a fancy nylon to store used ones when I'm going out.it saved money and stress after wasting money on agent washable breast pad which could not do anything for me.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Licious07(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2017
oamronnie:
BA! Join me in praising this amazing God. We welcomed our little prince yesterday at 3:10pm at 35weeks, 4days, weighing 3.1kg. Mother, dad and LO doing great. My birthday is also today so everything na double double.
BS in a bit!

Awwww. I got a birthday mate!!! Congrats Mama and happy birthday to you. God bless and keep your darling son.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 6:46pm On May 08, 2017
phlakkeys:

#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour

Amen, my cappo z a Bae, thanks for reaching out to all ur teamies. One plate of food for u, na waw detergent all the way else u kuku come & kill me. Mamas having breech presentation please try lying on the floor (dt was my secret) and tell it to God in prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 6:50pm On May 08, 2017
Naomi14:
Don't worry the doctor might send you for an OGTT test to monitor your glucose level for 2hours. Just be ready for needles and peeing in cup for every 30mins.
Yes o,he did.But he said I should come for it next week Thursday. Me that is scared of needles o,Jesus,take the wheel o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 6:51pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Ify15 post=56317536]Goodmorning mamas.I'm presently at the clinic for my antenatal.They just tested urine nd it came out it has glucose.This is the 3rd time it's coming out this way.I'l see the doctor soon though,but i just want to share it here and know if anyone has experienced it too and how did you go about it afterwards The thing is just making me nervous.[/quote
Congrats to all the mamas that have had their babies. Ify15 no need to fret . I had elevated blood sugar when I was about 30 weeks. The doctor will ask you to run the glucose tolerance test if it's still showing up you will be asked to either try diet control and excercise or be put on insulin injections.
By God's grace your numbers will be fine but if you end up like I did then read on. I was asked to try dieting, I was given a test kit consisting of a glucometer and test needles. I had to check my blood sugar one hr after my 3 main meals and the write my numbers down to take to my next doctors appointment. This also helped me identify the foods I could eat to keep my blood sugar level normal. You nred to avoid white bread and anything made with white flour ie cake ,cookies etc no indomie noodles . No sugary drinks. Cut down your carbs very little per meal ie rice,spaghetti. No fried foods . I ate wheat bread, wheat spaghetti, amala and oatmeal swallows with plenty of vegetables, milk,cheese,egg,fish,chicken. I also ate sweet potato , fruits should be selected mango and bananas is a nono but watermelon and grapefruit are ok.
My typical meal plan was
Bfast. Two slices of wheat bread with egg and as much tomatoes green pepper as you like

Snack. A glass of milk

Lunch. Amala with okro soup and 1 chicken

Snack. Almond and half avocado

Dinner. One sweet potato boiled with vegetable stew one piece of fish

Snack . Half avocado and 1 slice wheat bread with cheese

I tried to eat every three hours . This is just an example of what worked for me. I did not have to take insulin injections. My blood sugar went back to normal after i had my baby but i still try to avoid carbs and i dont take coke or those drinks anymore. For further enquiries my e mail add is in one of my previous posts. Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 7:01pm On May 08, 2017
Ify15:
Yes o,he did.But he said I should come for it next week Thursday. Me that is scared of needles o,Jesus,take the wheel o.
Since your test is next week you can start trying to avoid most if not all the food I listed in my previous post . This will help bring your sugars down so that your test can come out normal. .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:13pm On May 08, 2017
Forzarush how was your journey, guess you are in Lagos now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2017
My dear,as I d hear d cry even though I no dey dere,i d cry!Did the check to c if he was tongue tied or not?Where my pic?quote author=Rhemy2013 post=56327059]

My babyD was also circumcised today,i jst feel d huge to cry chai i no fit hold am angry[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 7:48pm On May 08, 2017
phlakkeys:

#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour

Thanks my able cappo, the shopping is almost over . Na to pack remain now.
Well done for really keeping tab of all our teamies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
imurboss:

wow, team july is soo much & kudos to team july cappo....you take out time to mention everyone and message them all grin grin....i'm impressed

Thank you.
hernyhorla:

Thanks my able cappo, the shopping is almost over . Na to pack remain now.
Well done for really keeping tab of all our teamies.

Its my pleasure.
nneejima:

Amen, my cappo z a Bae, thanks for reaching out to all ur teamies. One plate of food for u, na waw detergent all the way else u kuku come & kill me. Mamas having breech presentation please try lying on the floor (dt was my secret) and tell it to God in prayer.

Thanks for the secret shared. Waiting for the plate of food.

temmytayur:
[/quote]

Am happy to hear this.

[quote author=mojeco post=56326342]

Yes o cappo am almost done with shopping.team July for sharp sharp delivery

Good to hear that.
#TeamJulyforsafesharpHebrewwomendelivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suremum: 8:07pm On May 08, 2017
@ phlakkeys, thanks for always having us in mind. U are such a darling. I went for fatal assessment last week to check if the position of my placenta is now ok and yea.. God did it as everything was perfect from baby weight ( 2pounds at 27 weeks) to amniotic fluid and all measurement ( i give God d glory)
As for shopping, i finished my shopping since April. I have even packed my hospital bag ( no time to waste time). So i am just patiently waiting for July to come.
I do have an appointment tommorrow though as i am rhesus negative so i should get my rhogbam shot since i am already 28weeks.
All has been good and i really cant wait to meet my lo.
#Team july for supernatural delivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 8:19pm On May 08, 2017
phlakkeys:

#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour

present ma.

the headache is gone but the body pain still dey.I can't wait for July.I keep counting the days left every hour.lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oyinmama(f): 8:33pm On May 08, 2017
phlakkeys:

#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour

cc phlakkeys
Thank you for this and for drawing out yet another silent member. Permission to join #TeamJuly please.....EDD 26 July, XY by God's grace smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:38pm On May 08, 2017
nikkishola:
B. A
All glory and adoration to Almighty God! I welcome my princess today 6th May, @ 9:25am, weighing 3.9kg. BS coming soon
Congrats mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:45pm On May 08, 2017
@ cappo phlakkeys ..... thanks for checking up on us. D cough is gone and we hv started our countdown already.

Congrats to those who hv given birth and easy +plus smooth journey to the remaining of us.

I am almost done with my shopping as na ajebo shopping i did this time around.i didnt go to market as i hv everything supply to me at home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 08, 2017
Yes I have snatched and more June mamas that have EDD in early June will port to May ending grin I am patiently waiting.
Benignasweety:
Wow, datz a very big baby o, saved you d stress of pushing out a 5kg. Congratulations ma.

Cappo tiwatopebam, we just have a June maama snatched by Naomi14...
we are already dropping it as e dey hot with big big robust babies....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:12pm On May 08, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Please, what type of manual breast pump are you using & is it affordable? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ify15(f): 9:14pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=jaysmama post=56329886][/quote].Thanks a lot ma.I will observe the rules from now on.Pls ma,can I replace the oatmeal with wheat meal and for the milk,can I take any type of milk, or is there a specific one I should take?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:16pm On May 08, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hey how are you doing

Fyn my dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
Good evening mamas and congrats to all who just gave birth .Your los shall open doors for you amen.
Abeg I don't understand oo.These days ,I feel breathless like the space or room is small and closing in on me especially during the evenings /night. My nose will feel stuffy even though the windows are open ,I will feel like opening the door to step outside for air,but then i stop and think of mosquito bite. Right now I'm sniffing the inside of Aboniki balm.No headaches o
Pls any mama experienced this? sad what could be the cause ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 9:52pm On May 08, 2017
phlakkeys:

#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyfornolonglabour
Amen and Amen.
Cappo Phlakkeys hope you are doing well also?
The small bump has gotten bigger oo grin, will show picture for tomorrow's bump tuesday.
Lol @ the 1st trimester feeling, it was just a false alarm, i had packed plenty bokoto from mil's place the day before and it started making me feel nauseous, so i just left it for hubby to enjoy.
As for shopping ehnn, i had a long pause but i shall resume soon again.
Thanking God for a smooth journey so far, lo has been a good good boy wink and allows mummy to still walk straight lol and look good. May God make it easy for us all till we drop.
July is almost here *dancing* and i just cant wait to meet my lo but i will wait.
My fellow teamies, i greet y'all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 203
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.