Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8129187 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:23am On May 26, 2017
Bitter kola

quote author=annybabe321 post=56890433]
Thanks Mama for the response, Amen o. abeg what is Orogbo? [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:28am On May 26, 2017
This prayer is not for everyone, those angry in the spirit should replace the "I" with their "names"and pray along.
Almighty Father ,

I thank you that children are a blessing from the Lord. I stand before You today and declare YOU are faithful. I will enjoy the blessing of children for you have given me your promises.

Your word declares in Psalm 127:3 that the fruit of the womb is a reward and Psalm 128:3 also promises that I will have children that flourish like young olive plants in my home. I declare the blessing of Prov. 31 over myself and my womb, that the day will come when my husband and my children will rise up and call me blessed.

I declare according to Your promise in Exodus 23:26 that because I love you and serve You and worship You, O God, You will bless my provision; you will take sickness away from me and I will NOT suffer miscarriage/child loss or be barren. I will fulfill the number of my days, in Jesus name.

Father, I remind You of Your promise in Malachi chapter 3. Lord, You have promised to rebuke the devourer for my sake. You promised that the devourer would not destroy the fruit of my ground and You said my vine would not fail to bear fruit in the field (vs. 11) so I thank You for fruitfulness to come forth from my womb and that the devourer is rebuked in Jesus name.

Lord, You also said in Job 22:28 that I would declare a thing and it would be established for me so that light would shine on my ways. I make this declaration now and ask You to establish this for me.

I declare the decree that I will not miscarry according to Your promise in Exodus 23:26.

I declare that my body is now and will continue to produce abundant levels of all hormones necessary to maintain a normal, healthy birth. I declare my progesterone levels are increasing exponentially daily and will continue to do so throughout my pregnancy.

I declare that I will bring forth a healthy child out of my womb. I call for my children to come forth out of heaven and into my womb. I speak life into my uterus. I break the power of every negative word over my body, my family, my future, and children yet to come. I declare I will not experience placenta previa, leaking of amniotic fluid, premature miscarriage, pre-eclampsia, abnormal bleeding, still birth or any other complications. I declare that you have an appointed time for childbirth and I will not give birth before that appointed time. I declare that the placenta will adhere normally and be of correct size and in the right position to support a healthy pregnancy. I declare the fetus will implant in the right place and be securely attached to the uterine wall. I declare that all cells will divide normally and each cell will produce healing and perfect soundness as it forms new life inside of me. I will not experience ectopic pregnancy, congenital defects, inherited disease or other abnormalities. If it is not allowed in heaven, I do not receive it. There is no disease in heaven, Father. I resist those things and declare all possible inherited generational curses broken now in Jesus name. Father, please forgive anyone in our family line that may have neglected to ask Your forgiveness for their sins. Forgive, I pray, sins of broken covenants, broken trust, idolatry, rebellion and any ungodly covenants that may have been made. Let them be broken now in Jesus name. Please forgive any inherited generational iniquitous sin and let the blood of Jesus be applied to those sins. I declare that I am a new creation in Christ and there is life in the blood. I thank You, Lord Jesus, that Your DNA flows through me to make me whole and complete in every way. I thank You for your Holy Spirit that is full of life, strength and power. Let the perfect soundness and wholeness that is in Your Spirit flow through me and release healing throughout my body. I declare no curse will pass through the blood of Christ. I submit to Your Lordship in my life and I resist the power of evil. I refuse it and declare it will not come near me. Father, I ask for a double portion of restoration. I thank You Father for continuing to show me how to pray specifically as I believe for a healthy pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:43am On May 26, 2017
tiwatopebam:

Good afternoon to my lovely mamas, I want you to please implore all the mamas on this thread to use five minutes of their time to say a word of prayer for this team, after mama iyomomoreloaded did roll call, two people came out to tell us they are no longer in our team due to loss. Team JUne mama I know God is already on the throne for us, no more loss. Mother alive, babies alive, plenty money for fathers,
Please lets come out for pre delivery roll call

Nobledeals ------------- mama please if you can see this mention, come on the thread and tell us how you are doing, am so sure you are fine. And you have not provided your due date and gender. We have few weeks to go.

tiwatopebam ------------. June 27/17 XY

Suzzy4God ---------------. June 8 how are you doing ma? PleAse come online and tell us how you doing?

Orente21 -------------------. XX June 3my mama, u Don born I dey wait for your birth alert.

Ariegurl -------------------. June 12 how are you doing ma? Please say hi after seeing this.

Toriella -------------------- mama please come online and provide your gender and date.

BlossomedCherry ----. XY, XX, XX June 27/16 mama, please come and tell us how our triplet are doing? The second triplet on this thread this year.

Iyomomoreloaded ---- lovely mama that has been helpful , May GOd bless u, she did the last roll call, but please provide your gender and date again, my phone is faulty, am using something else to browse.

OmoLayo29 -------------. June 6 FTM like me, please make sure your bag is packed , it can happen anytime . So that DH will not be looking for things up and down.

Chinweotito ------------- mama, we have not been hearing from you, hope you are fine, please come online to tell us how you are doing?

Benignasweety --------. XY June 10 my active mama, you are always keeping the thread lively, hope you are not porting again, I saw all your hmo stuff, I laughed too, please forgive me. But i love reading ur dairy.

Mofy1 -----------------------. June 13 mama it has been long, come online and say hi now.

Perfectcrown -----------. June 28 how are you doing? Mtn should take their time , but check the updates on your phone, stop the updates so that MTN will stop the updates.

Oamronnie _________ Ported to May, mama how is LO doing?

Targatarga. _________. June 19 mama since you registered you have not checked online. Come and say hi.

Chinweotito _________. XY June 12/16 mama, please come online and say hi.

Mizzy2posh ___________ mama, please provide your gender and date. Mama please wait till JUne 1 before you deliver so that we can have June 1st baby.

Hope our bags are packed and our nursery is set, Speedy delivery for all us. Mama Endeavour to read supernatural delivery book before going into favour room.

My tummy look like a truck now, many people are saying I will give birth to two, I have done more than four scan and is only one. Some say people that carrying boys have bigger Tummy than people carrying girl, is it true.
TEAMJUNEFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
Lol, itz all lies in God's hands ma.. Thanks for loving my boring life..

Plz why would a medical practioner give you diclofenac injection to knock off labour at 5cm gone due to thick cervix?
#teamJunefordelivery #teamnoloss #teamsexyborning #team.wear.your.jeans.and.catwalk.out.of.the.favor.room.sharpsharp #teamrobustbabies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Queenetha(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2017
Many thanks to all the mamas who answered my question concerning what to do with the placenta after delivery. God bless u all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DNA07: 10:56am On May 26, 2017
You just nailed it! My moaning no be here o...hubby begs me at times to reduce it cos of fear of neighbours hearing me grin
maureensylvia:
STOP BEING A SILENT PARTICIPANT DURING SEX.....

I wonder how some men cope with ladies who do not moan and scream during sex.
Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse
How can Oga be banging you and you will not be making any sounds at all?
Kilode?

Sex that has no moans, is that one sex?
Some even referred to it as ringing tones.
There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.
You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their wet spot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.
Please try and moan while he is sexing you like mofedaku!!

Moaning makes his erection to last longer.
Moaning gives him a sense of confidence.
Moaning tells him that your body and soul are into the show.
Moaning makes him to hit you harder.
In fact, the louder the moans, the sweeter the wet spot to him.
Don't just lie there as a dead body.
Be part of the sex.
Moaning energises him.
Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body.
Some will just spread their wet spot while the oga is sweating himself out hitting the wet spot.
That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
It makes the man feel he is forcing you to have sex with him.
It makes a sex that should last for 50mins to last for 15mins.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.
It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
please baby don't cum now,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!
You're bitting my nipples ooooooo!!
And sometimes, start crying out of excess sweetness of the sex.

Also remember to suck his ear lobes as you both are glued to each other.

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out.
Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.
Make sure you don't miss out on the nipples ooooooo!!

You will even enjoy it.
Try it tonight.
And please don't forget to moan .
My Moaning can wake a dead person....

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2017
rollykotex:

Awww i feel so loved right now. i have been feeling bad all these while that nobody remembered me. i lost the pregnancy sometimes in March. It was the worst thing to ever happen to me. it was 25weeks old. i went for ultrasound that day and no heartbeat was found. it was as if i should die. Thank God im gradually getting over it and i pray i get pregnant soon to join this lovely community again. June moms safe delivery IJN I miss y'all. All other moms safe delivery too No loss for u IJN. i pray i join u y'all soon.
As u have asked,God will answer you.You will conceive soon&deliver ur healthy baby safely IJN,amen. June mamas love you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2017
Am confused pls Wat is eela
Naomi14:
Are you sure it's not eela?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:03am On May 26, 2017
maureensylvia:

Let's be frank and sincere, is it a sin for a Christian to have a ringing tone while having sex to show how much they're enjoying their spouse
Kilode?

There are some things that don't need to be taught and moaning during sex is one of them.
You don't need to be taught that you have to moan or voice out your ringing tone while being screwed.

But unfortunately, some ladies are so boring, so archaic and so religious that no matter how hard oga bang their wet spot and no matter how sweet the sex is, they will rather suppress the confession instead of letting out the irresistible moans.

Be part of the sex.
Moaning energises him.
Some ladies are so annoying that while they are being laid, they will be so absent minded to the extent that oga will be wondering whether he is sexing a human or a dead body.
Some will just spread their wet spot while the oga is sweating himself out hitting the wet spot.
That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!

It does not matter what you are moaning about, just make sure you are screaming and making some romantic sounds.
It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!

If you have never sucked his inner ear lobes during sex, then you are missing out.
Wet his ears with your deep licking. It tickles him and sends him out of this world.

You will even enjoy it.
Try it tonight.
Baby lasiem ike...grin grin grin

U jex dey remind me wetin I chefuo echefu...

Ur moan can wake a dead person, really no wonder u jex dey hooked last year and dix year oooocheesy
More greese to ya jajaina o...raising beyonce hands for u!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2017
[quote author=tiwatopebam post=56866455]
Good afternoon to my lovely mamas, I want you to please implore all the mamas on this thread to use five minutes of their time to say a word of prayer for this team, after mama iyomomoreloaded did roll call, two people came out to tell us they are no longer in our team due to loss. Team JUne mama I know God is already on the throne for us, no more loss. Mother alive, babies alive, plenty money for fathers,
Please lets come out for pre delivery roll call

tiwatopebam ------------. June 27/17 XY

Suzzy4God ---------------. June 8 how are you doing ma? PleAse come online and tell us how you doing?

Thanks our darling Cappo for checking on us.I'm doing great o,just dat I don't usually find it funny whenever baby is stretching as my stomach will be tightened but I count it all joy,for the grace to conceive.May God answer all who are praying to conceive too including my immediate elder sis,amen.Yes o,hospital bags packed,though I pity myself initially as I didn't do my shopping early enough,I just did all my shopping exactly two weeks ago @37weeks from idumota market.Thank God for everything, finally we are approaching our month,may we all deliver safely IJN,amen.We won't have record of complications by God's grace.#mother alive#baby(ies) alive#daddy rejoicing with plenty money.

Baby gender:XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 11:39am On May 26, 2017
aghaibiam:
#TeamSeptemberForNoLoss!
Make some noise and praise God.We will deliver on time and in joy!
My cappo where you dey?
I was in lagos and got some good things.I located a store'babyliss ' in shoprite maryland mall.I got 340ml tomee tipee bottle for 1650 naira.I feel its a good deal.mama"s who are still shopping can try them out.I got a carton of pampers wipes for 6k,it has 12 packs.
Today i got a molfix wholesaler who sold me 6packs of molfix size 2/3 giga for 19500.I feel its a good deal for about 550+ diapers.I have not bought some other things like bathset,wardrobe etc.Hopefully I will do that soon.
I pray for financial breakthrough so I can complete my shopping.It will end in praise for us all.

I'm right here oooo. ...glad to know you are already shopping but .EDD I don't know how to do all this locating of different stores and dealers...I prefer to just walk into balogun market and buy all what I need there... I was able to get very gud stuffs from there during my last pregnancy....although I get all my baby cloths from abroad as my husband travels a lot but every other thing will come from balogun market...I'm not in lagos at the moment but I'm sure to deliver in lagos..

it will definitely end in praise for us all

teamseptemberweshalldeliverlikethehebrewwomwn

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:54am On May 26, 2017
katchycouture:

I'm right here oooo. ...glad to know you are already shopping but .EDD I don't know how to do all this locating of different stores and dealers...I prefer to just walk into balogun market and buy all what I need there... I was able to get very gud stuffs from there during my last pregnancy....although I get all my baby cloths from abroad as my husband travels a lot but every other thing will come from balogun market...I'm not in lagos at the moment but I'm sure to deliver in lagos..

it will definitely end in praise for us all

teamseptemberweshalldeliverlikethehebrewwomwn

Well done mammas ably representing team September. For those that shopped in balogun please can you recommend shops that sell quality baby items and how to locate same? Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 11:56am On May 26, 2017
zaynie:

Happens especially when you stress yourself.
Sometimes it's harmless and will go after a good sleep and elevated legs or many visits to the toilet.

Be sure to note it to your Dr on your next anc appointment.

Thanks mama Zee. Tis much better now. Swelling has gone down. Will still tell doc though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 12:40pm On May 26, 2017
maureensylvia:

Kilode?

Be part of the sex.
Moaning energises him.
That is so bad.
It kills the passion.
Please moan!
Baby moan out loud!

It could be:
''arrrg, mmmm,
oh my God,
chai baby,
chimoooo,
baby injure me,
baby labam,
lasiem ike,
scatter it,
oh baby,
hit me hard,
do me harder,
it's all yours,
tear it,
baby wound me,
ouch, ouch!

You will even enjoy it.
Try it tonight.

Ewooo o,dem don bring der ashewo come here ooo! Lol.
Me dey moan wella o,even call my hubby by name and pet name and after it all,he'll say "ashewo buruku niwo omo yin. Sa ma do mi pa". "I like it so".
And then i'll say "i gree say i be ashewo,shebi na for my husband i dey do d ashewo,na me go 'use' u wella".

I cant imaging making love without sweet moanings o ah!

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 26, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

All I tell you right now is it is well!
We thank God for his mercies, cos He alone knows it all!
Please the best options for your DW now is getting a Cerclage(between 12-14 weeks) supported with progesterone or tocolytics. Please also make sure she drastically reduces her activities and opt for some sort of bedrest. It works as I can testify after 2 previous 4-5months losses.
The good Lord will keep this one and we shall rejoice with you in Jesus name. Amen!
Amen thank you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald65(f): 1:56pm On May 26, 2017
Congrats to all our mamas who ve put to bed and to those who are still on their way.

Am sorry for those who called and the Postpartum tummy belt wasn't available. pls it's available now.
pls call or WhatsApp me on 09092172360

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:23pm On May 26, 2017
Haaa all these weemen and kpekus eeh....how can your shouting oh oh aaaah wa kodo mi,wake a dead horse!

I cover my sight n ears with the blood of Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 26, 2017
I don't know the english name only yoruba. But it's like patches on a baby skin
Sansa143:
Am confused pls Wat is eela

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:40pm On May 26, 2017
thanks for the prayers, God will bless you. please mama where do you use to get these prayer points, I love them.
Iyomomoreloaded:
This prayer is not for everyone, those angry in the spirit should replace the "I" with their "names"and pray along.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:43pm On May 26, 2017
u tried shopping at that stage, u are stronb woman, it is well with you. quote author=suzzy4God post=56892983][/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:48pm On May 26, 2017
mama pleaee browse the drug, I dnt really know much about it, I know some mamas will know much about it, like iyomomoreloaded, zaynie. Please other mamas touch light this for my lovely mama. at the same time, mama speak to your cervix to soften, it is your body you have total control over it. it is well with you.
Benignasweety:
Lol, itz all lies in God's hands ma.. Thanks for loving my boring life..

Plz why would a medical practioner give you diclofenac injection to knock off labour at 5cm gone due to thick cervix?
#teamJunefordelivery #teamnoloss #teamsexyborning #team.wear.your.jeans.and.catwalk.out.of.the.favor.room.sharpsharp #teamrobustbabies
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 5:53pm On May 26, 2017
that's good, you are close to meeting your lo so just see the pain as reminder that special gift will soon be added.
perfectcrown:

Thanks cappo. I'm doing great.
Doc sed d cs wld be done in d 37th week which is in about 2weeks time.

Aside dat,na so so pain pain i dey feel for my pelvic and ribs.

Its well.
Thanks for checking on us. God bless you.
#sharpsharpdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 26, 2017
tiwatopebam:
mama pleaee browse the drug, I dnt really know much about it, I know some mamas will know much about it, like iyomomoreloaded, zaynie. Please other mamas touch light this for my lovely mama. at the same time, mama speak to your cervix to soften, it is your body you have total control over it. it is well with you.
Contractions has stopped and lo is still very much active. She gave me antibiotics (ampicillin and flagyl ) for d opened cervix according to her to avoid infection.

She said she knocked it off to avoid my being stressed or baby being stressed when d cervix isnt responding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 26, 2017
I dont know why my supernatural childbrith e-book isnt opening again...
Please anyone should forward it for me, lemme delete d one I previously have....

alegubenny@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Contractions has stopped and lo is still very much active. She gave me antibiotics (ampicillin and flagyl ) for d opened cervix according to her to avoid infection.

She said she knocked it off to avoid my being stressed or baby being stressed when d cervix isnt responding.

Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory drug, it's used to reduce pain or inflammation. Maybe she gave you that so you'll feel less pain dunno about the knocking off contraction tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Diclofenac is an anti-inflammatory drug, it's used to reduce pain or inflammation. Maybe she gave you that so you'll feel less pain dunno about the knocking off contraction tho.
Hmmmm datz wat she said dat itz for knocking off and it actually did...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Hmmmm datz wat she said dat itz for knocking off and it actually did...

Toorh, what do I know. Instead of giving you something to ripen the cervix or hasten it they're giving drug to delay it abi prolong it. You're already 5cm dilated ni. Please I hope your hospital is close in case of an emergency.

Wishing you safe delivery dear.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 26, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Toorh, what do I know. Instead of giving you something to ripen the cervix or hasten it they're giving drug to delay it abi prolong it. You're already 5cm dilated ni. Please I hope your hospital is close in case of an emergency.

Thanks alot ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2017
Prettyhurts:

I thought as much o
since she is already 5cm dilated, d midwife suppose to give her drugs to soften d cervix or better still go for another option
d side effect of that injection is too costly according to what I read on Google.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2017
why will she give u drug that has adverse effect, abeg oo, my able mama porting to may. waiting for ur BA
Benignasweety:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 8:11pm On May 26, 2017

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
OmoLayo29:

I thought as much o
since she is already 5cm dilated, d midwife suppose to give her drugs to soften d cervix or better still go for another option
d side effect of that injection is too costly according to what I read on Google.
Now am scared....

Jesus gat me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by crystalzoe: 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
Now am scared....

Jesus gat me....
Pls don't be scared even though the points raised by the mamas r valid. The mid wife cld be right or wrong we don't know
For Ur peace of mind pls ask d mid wife y she stopped labor if Ur not comfortable with her answer pls go to the hospital
Jesus gat u babe.
On second tot I tink its wise u get a second opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.