Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152398 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
zaynie:

True those market people just buy whatever moves cash in.

The carters they sell in the market is spelt as cartars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jreyez(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone, I greet each and every one of you.

My girlfriend is about a month pregnant and she doesn't want the baby.
I know it's wrong and irresponsible.
Please I have made a research about getting rid of it.
And most people say D & C is very dangerous.
Please what do you guys recommend?

Doctors in the house please help?

Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2017
kiss@jreyez yes D.C is very dangerous why not try medication. Here's the prescription; folic acid, pregnacare, lots of fruits and veggies I can assure you of one thing after 9months the baby will be out and she will be free. You can post her location so we can advise on the motherless baby home she can drop "it".

Mtewwwwwwwwwwww

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 3:10am On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

Thank you.

For quick action take a tablet of folic acid and ferrous 3times daily for nine months

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 3:40am On Jun 18, 2017
@jreyez Babies that some people are praying fervently to have. You people should fear God ooo. I heard condom is only N50.

MummyJJ:
kiss@jreyez yes D.C is very dangerous why not try medication. Here's the prescription; folic acid, pregnacare, lots of fruits and veggies I can assure you of one thing after 9months the baby will be out and she will be free. You can post her location so we can advise on the motherless baby home she can drop "it".

Mtewwwwwwwwwwww

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

Thank you.
Folic acids
Pregnant care max
And calcium,please don't forget to add blood tablets.make sure she observe lots of REST.Buy these aforementioned drugs for her and watch the pregnancy disappear.

Don't forget to thank me later.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by edithodg(f): 7:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Welcome teamie. Wish you the best of your remaining preg days. Sharp sharp delivery with plenty money, healthy baby and mama and a happy daddy. It will surely end with praise and congratulations.

Cc phlakkeys.
Amen and thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

Thank you.

Happy Father's Day to you! grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 7:49am On Jun 18, 2017
reniduke:
@naomi14, no one told me sleep go hard person like this! I love my darling but mehn thank God for grandma. All may mommies, sorry its coming late but here's my BS @customised87 @yacaa

So i was induced at 38 weeks. Yes i did not wait for labour to kick in, for health reasons and because i dont understand the waiting for 40-42weeks sef! I had two sets of gynaes, the highrisk ones wanted me to wait while they monitor things every week while the regular gynae agreed with me that since baby n i are fine and full term then why wait for any chance that it might change in two weeks.

-So they induced me with an insert called cervidil, they placed it on my cervix for 12 hours. It looks like a short tape rule, they will push it in and leave it for 12 hours till they take it out. I was 0.5 before they started and by 12hours later, i was ordinary 2cm. Contractions had started after like the first 2hours and had been coming closer. To occupy my time i was counting the contraction time with my mom so my husband left us to come back when it was like 10hours time.

They took out the implant at 12hours and started oxytocin IV, this was 12.30am. By 1am, 2am i kept standing up to vomit but nothing was coming out, i wanted to poop too, nothing. By 4am, contractions were like 3mins apart and super painful so i beg nurse to check again and im just 4cm. I think my brain got hot when i heard that. I was thrashing with the pain and ordinary 4cm?!? Nurse had promised to give me epidural by 4cm so i was screaming where's my epidural. She said she would call the anaesthesiologist and prep me and that's how she was doing that outside n wasting time when i told hubby i feel like im pushing. I was shouting the pain doesnt stop, why is there no break, the pain keeps coming. I was thrashing by now. My mom says her heart broke knowing she couldnt help me.
So my husband calls my nurse to say she says she's pushing. My nurse says thats not posdible she's just 4cm. So she checks again and screams OMG! ure 9.5cm. Im shouting where's my epidural. She says honey if you sit up for epidural this baby is falling out. I tell her she lied to me, we had a deal, 4cm-epidural, im crying now. She presses all the panic buttons that she needs all the doctors now, her patient just jumped to 9.5cm. Before the doctors come, she gives my mom one leg n my husband the other to hold. Like 5minutes later they're saying they can see the head, which head? I turned to my husband, is it true? He says yes its true i should push again n he's smiling. Minutes later my princess, my lil Matilda arrives after 5am.

Ps. Throughout the pain from 12midnight to delivery my dh would be whispering to me, u can do it, dont give up, dont say ure tired, ure almost there! etc. My mom asked me afterwards what he was telling me. It helped a whole lot.

Any other mom with autoimmune ish! You can do it kiss God that helped me will help you. Just be open to CS If needed or preferably sef and do family planning after, dont be getting pregnant soon after. The doxtors made me sign that if the induction wasnt successful i would do CS. I told dem no wahala now, even some people who go into labour by themselves still do CS.

Ps. all those mommies that feel proud of themselves for doing vaginal and use it to insult other women, pele ooo, ure not strong, ure just lucky or blessed, i hope u realize it one day.
Vaginal delivery hurts like a MF, CS i will try next time n compare unless my baby disagrees n comes by 38weeks. 40weeks or later is not my deal. My baby is 4weeks now. I cant imagine just going to labour now, like kilode?!? I used to talk to my baby, madam here's the deal, momi is too excited to see u, so either come by urself or accept that i will encourage u out. Agreed? I think she said Yes cheesy grin

-Turns out my nurse had called my husband out to explain that my lab tests showed my platelets had dropped too low for them to give me the epidural without risking that i wont stop bleeding after delivery and need transfusion. They were trying to find a solution when i started to say i was pushing.

Ps. Sit over hot water after u leave the hospital. The steam sitz bath its called. Yorubas make u sit on potty but if u can get this plastic (see pic) they gave me in the hospital and place on toilet seat its more convenient. Steam seating works like magic for flattening ur stomach and removing some thick chunks of blood. I couldnt believe what fell out. My mom wanted to make me do it for two weeks morning noon and night. I think i quit after one week. grin

Congrats once again, Interesting BS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2017
phlakkeys:
Update on
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

1. oyinmama ------ EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Our first #TeamJuly testimony. How is baby doing kiss?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. How is vigilante going ma? kiss to him.
3. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 I hope u've gotten enough info about the reusable diaper. It's well with us
4. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our packaging small bump mama, hope d go dey go
5. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 I love your spirit ma. Keep up the good work. It will end in praise
6. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 I guess the packing don start. Pls, keep counting down cause we are almost there
7. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 I hope you were able to find solution to the muscle strain.
8. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was your journey to the state? Praise will end our story
9. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Holding on to God' s promises
10. nana228 ------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Pls, don't get tired of the evening walk since u're hoping for 37/38 weeks. God is our strenght
11. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Glad to hear from you. God will be with us till the end and beyond.
12. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Seriously counting down on point. Hope you are fine.
13. mojeco ---------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Pls, if porting is d best, kindly do. Some mamas don already port this early. It will end in praise
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 The last reply from you was in April. I hope you are fine. Pls, come online and say hi.
15. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is d pain now? Hope those suggestions work for you.
16. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our sexy bump mama (though i didnt see it). God will continue to strengthen us.
17. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 The prayer warrior for #TeamJuly mums. Sure you are fine.
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Its been a while since we last heard from you. Pls, come online and let's know you are good.
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Thank God we are almost there. How are the twins kicking. God got us.
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you and how is the waddling ministry? Do take care of yourself.
21. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Pls ma, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
22. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 I pray we'll count it all joy till the end. Dont worry, u'll get your beautiful look back soonest
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 You are good to go already. 37/38 weeks, it must end in praise and congratulations
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 How is the BH. Only praise and congratulations will end our story.
25. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 We thank God the contraction has stopped. Hope u are making good use of your best rest.
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 How is the waddling ministry ma, just to check on you.
27. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Thank God you are fine. May His grace continue in our life
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 I hope you've found a better position to sleep now. God will see us through
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 I cant wait to come and chop party jollof rice. Praise lo ma gbeyin oro wa.
30. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 How is the leg pain and voice loss issues? We are almost there
31. Damisinto ----- Team XY, EDD 26/7 Am sure you are fine. Just to say hi.
32. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 How is the ministry going? It is well with us.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Hope you are good. We shall be congratulated at the end.
34. queenhecate ----- Team X?, EDD 8/7 Welcome ma. Kindly supply baby's gender.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7 Welcome to you our #TeamJuly drama mama

Thanks Çappo. God is in control!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

Thank you.

I see the mamas have been giving you good suggestions. After all,its not right to force you and your girlfriend to want the baby, so I ll just say you should follow the suggestions religiously. They really work for getting rid of a pregnancy. I wish you both good luck. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Graciouscharis:

The carters they sell in the market is spelt as cartars.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

only cartars... scatters nko! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:09am On Jun 18, 2017
forzarush i will get back to you in abit.

sorry for the delay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Alhamdulilah Robil Alaamin,God has really showed me his mighty power in my life tru u am my family.@lilliesbud12 I have replied ur mail @roseey0 thank u for ur prayers queenhecate,forzarush,naomi14,Bomgirl,lioha,giddyperson,teegali,one girl,eksbabe,and all d beautiful heart sisters here.i wish I had met u all before I embark on this marriage issue I've learnt alot from getting married to. Family where u are not we'll come by all.had to go tru d pains of evacuation 3 consecutive times cry cry.I was given one deadly injection that took me to heaven and back 2times cry cry,with God am well now just discharged this morning after 4days.thank u all for prayers Indeed ur love gives me strength to go thru this hard time. I love u all kiss

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Damsel21:
Alhamdulilah Robil Alaamin,God has really showed me his mighty power in my life tru u am my family.@lilliesbud12 I have replied ur mail @roseey0 thank u for ur prayers queenhecate,forzarush,naomi14,Bomgirl,lioha,giddyperson,teegali,one girl,eksbabe,and all d beautiful heart sisters here.i wish I had met u all before I embark on this marriage issue I've learnt alot from getting married to. Family where u are not we'll come by all.had to go tru d pains of evacuation 3 consecutive times cry cry.I was given one deadly injection that took me to heaven and back 2times cry cry,with God am well now just discharged this morning after 4days.thank u all for prayers Indeed ur love gives me strength to go thru this hard time. I love u all kiss

it is well with you my sister.... there is only 1 thing that works for me and I can only recommend to you... "PRAYRR" pray always, pray even when u don't feel like and tell God to touch the heart of ur husband and his family...the Bible says ' the heart of a light is in his hands and he can turn into into any direction'. just talk to God and tell him exactly what you want and u will see God move mountains for u...

let me tell u a little story, my husband suddenly relocated me and my son to his family house in the village, his mother and sisters plan was to deal with me and frustrated me to leave there son and believe me they succeeded for a while, then I went into serious prayers for them, sometimes I Cldnt even pray but I always talk to my God... guess what one they God touched my husband's heart.. he started fighting all of them one after the other, beat up anybody that talks bad about me and today he has built my own house for me, his mother swears that I went diabolic for her son but believe me when I say it was all God's doing...

PRAY PRAY PRAY my sister...me I can't tell u to leave ur marriage oooo so PRAY. ...

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

Thank you.

First of all, this is the wrong place to ask about abortions.

I'm not here to judge you, at the end of the day, you and your gf have to live with the consequences of your actions. I would also rather not have you go to do some back-alley nonsense or swallow pills from an unscrupulous source. So, open your thread or... Go to the thread about Gynaecologist in the house (it is usually on the first page of the Health section), look for a Dr in your area there and ask him via pm for a consultation.

If you do decide to still not keep the baby, may I recommend you guys at least consider adoption after birth? There are plenty orphanages and people looking to adopt and that child may end up with foreign kpalli (like my cousin's) or living in a nice house in Lekki (like my friend's). I believe your conscience will sleep better at night. Because abortions are a very hard decision to make and you do feel emotionally wrecked, especially the female, for a long time. Years, not months. Adoptions, now I like those. Much easier to hand them over to an orphanage than to dump them on the road.
So much better to hand them to a loving family than to keep the baby and both of you take out your frustration on it for the next 18 years. Not everyone is cut out for this or for staying with a partner they are unsure of, in the name of "we have a baby together but I hate him/her".

At the end of the day, it's your choice. All the best, I pray you make a good decision.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jreyez(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Onegai:

First of all, this is the wrong place to ask about abortions.

I'm not here to judge you, at the end of the day, you and your gf have to live with the consequences of your actions. I would also rather not have you go to do some back-alley nonsense or swallow pills from an unscrupulous source. So, open your thread or... Go to the thread about Gynaecologist in the house (it is usually on the first page of the Health section), look for a Dr in your area there and ask him via pm for a consultation.

If you do decide to still not keep the baby, may I recommend you guys at least consider adoption after birth? There are plenty orphanages and people looking to adopt and that child may end up with foreign kpalli (like my cousin's) or living in a nice house in Lekki (like my friend's). I believe your conscience will sleep better at night. Because abortions are a very hard decision to make and you do feel emotionally wrecked, especially the female, for a long time. Years, not months. Adoptions, now I like those. Much easier to hand them over to an orphanage than to dump them on the road.
So much better to hand them to a loving family than to keep the baby and both of you take out your frustration on it for the next 18 years. Not everyone is cut out for this or for staying with a partner they are unsure of, in the name of "we have a baby together but I hate him/her".

At the end of the day, it's your choice. All the best, I pray you make a good decision.

God bless you for this madam.
At least not everyone is quick to judge.

I'll consider your advice and seek for a Gynecologist.
God bless you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

Thank you.
Na wa ooo,there is dis saying that says if u re nt ready u should not reedi(have sex). I hope u can speak some senses into ur girlfriend o,it took many mamas years just to get pregnant and now u guys want to waste and rub God's gift on his face? Abeg let d innocent child come and fulfill destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2017
phlakkeys:
Update on
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF JUNE 2017.

1. oyinmama ------ EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Our first #TeamJuly testimony. How is baby doing kiss?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. How is vigilante going ma? kiss to him.
3. spiceeamie ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7 I hope u've gotten enough info about the reusable diaper. It's well with us
4. eksbabe ----------- Team XY, EDD 19/7 Our packaging small bump mama, hope d go dey go
5. nneejima ---------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 I love your spirit ma. Keep up the good work. It will end in praise
6. Bbglory------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7 I guess the packing don start. Pls, keep counting down cause we are almost there
7. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7 I hope you were able to find solution to the muscle strain.
8. lululuv -------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7 How was your journey to the state? Praise will end our story
9. phlakkeys --------- Team XX, EDD 31/7 Holding on to God' s promises
10. nana228 ------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 Pls, don't get tired of the evening walk since u're hoping for 37/38 weeks. God is our strenght
11. Niyyah -------------- Team X? EDD 15/7 Glad to hear from you. God will be with us till the end and beyond.
12. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7 Seriously counting down on point. Hope you are fine.
13. mojeco ---------- Team XX, EDD 5/7 Pls, if porting is d best, kindly do. Some mamas don already port this early. It will end in praise
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7 The last reply from you was in April. I hope you are fine. Pls, come online and say hi.
15. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7 How is d pain now? Hope those suggestions work for you.
16. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7 Our sexy bump mama (though i didnt see it). God will continue to strengthen us.
17. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7 The prayer warrior for #TeamJuly mums. Sure you are fine.
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7 Its been a while since we last heard from you. Pls, come online and let's know you are good.
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7 Thank God we are almost there. How are the twins kicking. God got us.
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7 How are you and how is the waddling ministry? Do take care of yourself.
21. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7 Pls ma, you need to come online so we'll know you are fine.
22. divie -------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7 I pray we'll count it all joy till the end. Dont worry, u'll get your beautiful look back soonest
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7 You are good to go already. 37/38 weeks, it must end in praise and congratulations
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7 How is the BH. Only praise and congratulations will end our story.
25. keeki ----------- Team XY, EDD 28/7 We thank God the contraction has stopped. Hope u are making good use of your best rest.
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7 How is the waddling ministry ma, just to check on you.
27. Haryanphe ----- Team XX, EDD 16/7 Thank God you are fine. May His grace continue in our life
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7 I hope you've found a better position to sleep now. God will see us through
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7 I cant wait to come and chop party jollof rice. Praise lo ma gbeyin oro wa.
30. Mzbee --------- Team XX, EDD 29/7 How is the leg pain and voice loss issues? We are almost there
31. Damisinto ----- Team XY, EDD 26/7 Am sure you are fine. Just to say hi.
32. nggie -------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7 How is the ministry going? It is well with us.
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7 Hope you are good. We shall be congratulated at the end.
34. queenhecate ----- Team X?, EDD 8/7 Welcome ma. Kindly supply baby's gender.
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7 Welcome to you our #TeamJuly drama mama

Present ma,waiting for the D-day, Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2017
God bless you Onegai.

@Jreyez, one to two months is still a very safe window for D&C, just don't go to a quack, chemist or force your gf take silly concoctions. All the best with whatever decision you make. And hope you learn from this : get a condom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vannessa7(f): 11:18am On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

God bless you for this madam.
At least not everyone is quick to judge.

I'll consider your advice and seek for a Gynecologist.
God bless you once again.

I am a silent observer of this thread because I just took in but you are forcing me out because I feel I need to advise you concerning this, please don't do it, let your girlfriend understand that it's not the best, my advice is not religion based but based on life experiences, many people that found themselves in your situation and kept the baby none of them has ever regretted the decision, even if you don't end up marrying your girlfriend the baby still has a right to life, a child basically needs love and not necessarily 2parents living under the same roof, my younger sister was in this same situation years ago and we all were shattered that one of us is pregnant outside wedlock, she wanted to abort but my mum refused because of the risk involved, do you know that baby just gained admission to university of Ibadan, a very intelligent tall beautiful girl that we are all proud of, my sister didn't marry the dad, she further her education and she is now a graduate married to a loving husband and they are expecting their second child together, whereas me and all my smartness I've been ttc ing for 4 yrs, Ive been undergoing gynaecologist treatment, I spent all those years acquiring masters degree and building a career but at the end of the day I realised getting a child is more important than all those things, I'm not advocating giving birth outside marriage but once it has happened like this you can use it to leverage your future, I know many other people that went through same, though it may be hard in the beginning but they are always thankful that they didn't abort at the end, once you give birth to that child he or she will grow while you pursue your ambition, please don't deny yourself of this future joy, many people are begging God for it everyday, and like my mother always say that may be the most compassionate and loving child to you out of all the children you will have. salam

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2017
We greet you back! smiley You sure say no be you no want the baby? grin Sorry, we can't prescribe any pill for abortion. Besides even after taking the pill, she might still have to do the D&C you fear so much because there might be fetal material left. Here, Babies is a big blessing to us! grin Anyways, like that mama said, try talk to her about giving up the child for adoption after birth instead of abortion. The regrets/guilt she will feel after the abortion is so bad that she might even hate you for not trying all you could to stop her. Also, you both can meet with elders maybe father, mother, uncle, am sure they won't recommend abortion. Tell her to come and register here and familiarise with her team mates and she should start taking this drug (pregnacare max). My advice to you, convince her to keep the baby. Happy father's day dear!
jreyez:

Thank you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Mamas am 7w3days can I start taking pregnacare Max?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Damsel21:
Can we chat off Nairaland?
Send me a mail contactroseey0@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mrking3(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
jreyez:

Thank you.
[b]Hello my friend sincerely No one have the right answer to your question here!! This forum is the wrongest place to seek advice on your ill intention. So many couples are seriously praying and spending millions of Naira just to conceive! People are praying for the miracle you've taken forgranted!! Let me talk to you man to man!! ! Immediately I got married to my wife we decided that we don't want to make babies till after one year just to enable us balance well as newly married couple. My wife was working outside Lagos So I felt it would be tough having kids on distance. So after one year I asked her to resign to join me fully in Lagos. My friend, we TTC for one year and half till God answered our prayers!! We had all the chance to make babies but we felt it was in our powers to decide when children will come never knew God has a different plan. You see, you won't understand until you're legally married to your wife. You will hunger for kids!! You might not stand the shame when people start to pokenose into your marriage asking you stupid questions!! I don't know what is just wrong with you guys that you can't control yourselves when you think you're not ready for Marital responsibilities. I dated my wife for 3yrs without sex. When we eventually got married we still played safe!! ! Till we decided to make babies!!! Now we can't wait to welcome our little one with all the happiness that comes with parenthood. Lastly, take full responsibility of the pregnancy!!! Never Never!! ! Abort the child! Never!![/b]

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
MummyJJ:

Mtewwwwwwwwwwww

On point!
Thanks mama.
Mtewwww!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yes you can!
Zino89:
Mamas am 7w3days can I start taking pregnacare Max?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funlord2(m): 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Strange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
katchycouture:

it is well with you my sister.... there is only 1 thing that works for me and I can only recommend to you... "PRAYRR" pray always, pray even when u don't feel like and tell God to touch the heart of ur husband and his family...the Bible says ' the heart of a light is in his hands and he can turn into into any direction'. just talk to God and tell him exactly what you want and u will see God move mountains for u...

let me tell u a little story, my husband suddenly relocated me and my son to his family house in the village, his mother and sisters plan was to deal with me and frustrated me to leave there son and believe me they succeeded for a while, then I went into serious prayers for them, sometimes I Cldnt even pray but I always talk to my God... guess what one they God touched my husband's heart.. he started fighting all of them one after the other, beat up anybody that talks bad about me and today he has built my own house for me, his mother swears that I went diabolic for her son but believe me when I say it was all God's doing...

PRAY PRAY PRAY my sister...me I can't tell u to leave ur marriage oooo so PRAY. ...
thank u sis i really appreciate ur words of encouragement, but were u in anyway involve in domestic violence? Were u given a swollen eye before getting married, were u refused medical attention wen u were at risk health wise?were u deprived of yr freedom and happiness?my sister they are so many questions I can't ask that burns me down. If u know what I went thru this past 5days u will tell me to run for my life.all the same thank u am praying fervently for interventions

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Damsel21:
thank u sis i really appreciate ur words of encouragement, but were u in anyway involve in domestic violence? Were u given a swollen eye before getting married, were u refused medical attention wen u were at risk health wise?were u deprived of yr freedom and happiness?my sister they are so many questions I can't ask that burns me down. If u know what I went thru this past 5days u will tell me to run for my life.all the same thank u am praying fervently for interventions

plus email me katchycouture@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Errr Peggy mamas make Una come chop
Coconut fried rice made by yours truly

Picks race

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.