Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149027 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funlord2(m): 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Damsel21:
thank u sis i really appreciate ur words of encouragement, but were u in anyway involve in domestic violence? Were u given a swollen eye before getting married , were u refused medical attention wen u were at risk health wise?were u deprived of yr freedom and happiness?my sister they are so many questions I can't ask that burns me down. If u know what I went thru this past 5days u will tell me to run for my life.all the same thank u am praying fervently for interventions

That's already a red flag, you saw all these before getting married but still went ahead and got married into the family. Were you pregnant before you got married or desperate?

I'm not trying to judge you but I'm tempted to. I wish you all the best dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
nana228:
Bia nwanyia, stop doing this kain things, e no fit you. Some people will end up crying this night while others will pour the anger on their husbands. You are in Abuja abi? I dey come your house.

@Cappo phlakkeys, I'm counting down seriously. E yaf do biko. I hope you are doing well too.

tongue
Oya come. I de wait
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Errr Peggy mamas make Una come chop
Coconut fried rice made by yours truly

Picks race
shebi mummy ilan yaf start again, thank God i don break my fast already embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Errr Peggy mamas make Una come chop
Coconut fried rice made by yours truly

Picks race

They've come again oooo cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
edithodg:
thanks,eddy is 18/7/2017,sex unknown.
Nice to have you among us. Do have a lovely stay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Welcome teamie. Wish you the best of your remaining preg days. Sharp sharp delivery with plenty money, healthy baby and mama and a happy daddy. It will surely end with praise and congratulations.

Cc phlakkeys.
Thanks my able teamie. Thank God for your motherly instinct.
Devil can try as much as he like but he came late because it has already ended in praise.
#TeamJulyfornoloss,
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyforstressfreedelivery,
#TeamJulyforhebrewwomendelivery,
#TeamJulyforbeautifulandhandsomebabies
#TeamJulyforplentymoneyandcongratulations

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Prettyhurts:

That's already a red flag, you saw all these before getting married but still went ahead and got married into the family. Were you pregnant before you got married or desperate?

Nnem some pipo dont get signs o it jex emerges...

Never Judge sha cuz some men are terrible babies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Damsel21,
I didn't wanna comment cos I know you are already passing through pain. I'm soo sorry about your baby and from the depth of my heart I wish you well. I also want to let you know that I believe in the power of prayers. I know what prayer has conquered for me not just in marriage but also in life. But you see this your case eh, its somehow dear seriously. When it involves wife battering, not just from your husband who should protect you btw but also from his family, please I will advice you to pray from a distance. Na person wey dey alive dey pray ooo. If it were to be that your hubby was on your side, ehen, but he isn't. How many times are you going to lose your child through their maltreatment. Aren't you from a home? Please what have you done for your family? Or you feel they don't need anything from you? Your mom that gave birth to you (atleast you have seen what women go through), please what have you done for her? What have you achieved in life? Your wish in life is it to just get married and get beaten and die? Do you think God will gladly welcome you to His abode if you were to die in this? What kind of inhumane treatment is this? Subjecting a preggy woman with health issues to beating? Are you now a customer for that hospital? Think it well ooo my sister. Go to your mirror, look at yourself and tell yourself that you deserve better, you matter a lot, if not to anyone, to your mother, you wonderfully matter, so you owe it to her to stay alive. I will advice you to leave your home physically for a while and hammer your prayers. I'm all for making sacrifices ooo as far as I know I'm safe. Please think this thing well ooo. It is well with you. #tighthug

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
Nnem some pipo dont get signs o it jex emerges...

Never Judge sha cuz some men are terrible babies!

Dear I'm not judging her but judging based on what she wrote, she got the swollen eye BEFORE MARRIAGE. How can you be inside a burning house, instead of escaping early to save your life, you carried your properties and entered the fire.

I believe she has parents, she should relocate to their house, even if the whole world reject her her parents won't.
Damsel21 please do as mummy beyedew said, pray from a distance cos they'll not allow you to pray peacefully in that house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Marhyaam(f): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
ma'am damsel......Am so sorry about your lost but Almighty God will sure give u tripple of what you lost.....Am a vry young lady but base on whate have seen I have one or two things to say......There is no way your husband will love you and subject you to beating what he has for you might not be love but obsession......A family friend of mine has four kids for her Irresponsible husband and imagine the beating continued. with frustrations from her mother inlaw she was later forced to leave the husband and now she is doing fine with her kids......I think u should leave your husband now before its too late(so sorry of It sounds harsh) or hw many kids will u givee him the room to hurt? even if u dont think about ur kids what abt your own health? pls make a wise decision........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
zaynie:

Happy Father's Day to you! grin
LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Prettyhurts:

thank u sis if u read my points from d onset u will know I was not desperate I was just under pressure to get married I wanted to back out then but I was mislead that he will change d mistake I made was not considering myself first I put other people interest before mine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Elixir123 , been a while ma'am. How have you been ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2017
beyedew:
Damsel21,
I didn't wanna comment cos I know you are already passing through pain. I'm soo sorry about your baby and from the depth of my heart I wish you well. I also want to let you know that I believe in the power of prayers. I know what prayer has conquered for me not just in marriage but also in life. But you see this your case eh, its somehow dear seriously. When it involves wife battering, not just from your husband who should protect you btw but also from his family, please I will advice you to pray from a distance. Na person wey dey alive dey pray ooo. If it were to be that your hubby was on your side, ehen, but he isn't. How many times are you going to lose your child through their maltreatment. Aren't you from a home? Please what have you done for your family? Or you feel they don't need anything from you? Your mom that gave birth to you (atleast you have seen what women go through), please what have you done for her? What have you achieved in life? Your wish in life is it to just get married and get beaten and die? Do you think God will gladly welcome you to His abode if you were to die in this? What kind of inhumane treatment is this? Subjecting a preggy woman with health issues to beating? Are you now a customer for that hospital? Think it well ooo my sister. Go to your mirror, look at yourself and tell yourself that you deserve better, you matter a lot, if not to anyone, to your mother, you wonderfully matter, so you owe it to her to stay alive. I will advice you to leave your home physically for a while and hammer your prayers. I'm all for making sacrifices ooo as far as I know I'm safe. Please think this thing well ooo. It is well with you. #tighthug
thanks sis am back to my family now praying to get much better so I can start my life in good faith I've made a mistake but I know God can and he will fix it for me.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Damsel21:
thanks sis am back to my family now praying to get much better so I can start my life in good faith I've made a mistake but I know God can and he will fix it for me.
That's the spirit dear. You just need to take it one day at a time, everything will fall into place ok. I'm praying with you.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2017
lioha:

2nd missionary journey activated grin grin

Wow. Congrats dear. Wish u a healthy and happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Damsel21:
thank u sis if u read my points from d onset u will know I was not desperate I was just under pressure to get married I wanted to back out then but I was mislead that he will change d mistake I made was not considering myself first I put other people interest before mine

My dear those people that put you under pressure and promised you that he'll change will still use your story to counsel/advice their young ones or children or even use it as an example when discussing DV.

You're entitled to your own happiness, NOBODY is. This one too shall pass and you'll come out stronger. May God listen to your heart desires.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2017
zaynie:

Happy Father's Day to you! grin

Zee, u are damn savage!
Stopeet! I'm choking on the laugh o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 19, 2017
My marriage to a baby has finally ended...

One thing I learnt, never tell your past to your betterhalf whether out of love or jex being plain truthful, it will hunt you oneday and hurt you must especially if you knew u did tell cuz u wanted to be plain and genuine.. Keep all your secrets to your heart, your heart wont hurt nor fail you...

I know some might have wondered why my hubby will come here and rain praises on me and all dat (I deserve it) yet I dont quote him nor acknowledge he did write anytin for me, well d reason is sure obvious now... He was jex seeking attention and d him online isnt d him to me and my Zion.

I refuse to cry though it hurts but FIL will say better thing no dey finish, if better tin finish, another more better thing emerges..
Soldier go, soldier come, barracks e no dey close!

IYAM SINGLE NOW! HE FLINGED HIS WEDDING BAND TO THE BUSH hmmmmm abeg my son needs me..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 19, 2017
beyedew:
Damsel21,
Nwannem, myself too have planned on leaving, jex dat Zizi is still too small to travel down d east with me. My case kwa na dat of battering too and yes dis mrning I was battered! chai... tinz we go tru praying he will change.., dey dont change at all, dey get worst!

Cant wait for month end to travel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vannessa7(f): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Damsel21:

I'm replying you because I can see from your previous post that you are a Muslim and I feel I can encourage you with my experience. I also read the thread you created in 2016 from your profile on how you were being pressured to get married and how lonely you are and also about the guy on facebook. I converted to Islam Nov 2016, prior to then I had been a serious Christian minister for 20 yrs, this is not a religious preaching thing but you will get my point after you go through this, for a long time I was also a single, praying to get married, I became a prayer point for the church. I witness my friends start a relationship, get married, have three children and their children start schooling yet nothing was happening for me, I did several deliverance with fasting and prayer but nothing worked, I just notice Muslim men are the one that come to me begging to marry me, I used to tell them to convert to Christianity before I could marry them, anyway I eventually married a Christian at the age of 37 but he died 4 years later, I was an evangelist and Sunday school teacher through out the time we were married, we didn't have any child, I moved back home, became serious with evangelism, work of God and everything then I met a Muslim guy again who was again serious about marrying me but I said God forbid, I told my mum and she started shouting that I'm still selecting at the age of 44 with no child, she said I should give him a chance so I started thinking of the possibility, I noticed the more I thought about it the more I got great revelations in dreams. wonderful dreams of breakthrough and deliverance which I told my mum, I now said if Islam is good for me let me myself be a Muslim so I can enjoy the full benefits, so I went to a big mosque and I was led into Islam and started praying 5 time daily, I tell God every time I finished salat that I need a husband who is loving, kind, generous, and considerate towards me, I believe I needed God to chose for me not just accept anyone that surface, I supported it with giving to the poor, not long I met a man who already had a wife but ready to marry a second one, he is handsome and rich but I refused him, while I was meditating on that something reminded me that that is answer to my prayers, I know polygamy is allowed in Islam but I went back to prayer and added that the man must be with only me and loyal to only me, I informed my mosque imam and continue praying, everybody says where will you get a single Muslim man at your age who will not marry more than one wife, I said Allah knows where he is, Jan this year my imam called me and introduce me to this man who is single because the woman he married went back to her previous husband whom she had 3children for, I prayed about it and got my confirmation through dreams, we are now married and he loves me to bits, I'm living like a queen in his house and sometimes I just wondered if it's me that my life has turn out like this, I was told of how he could remove his eye for his former wife but she left because her daughter is about to get married and she didn't have any child for this one, she felt she should be with her former husband for her daughter or something like that, my point is that God answers prayer if you ask Him, I suffered in xtianity because everybody's destiny is different and xtianity wasn't meant for me, God was answering my prayers then by sending me those Muslim men but I just was not seeing it, I am surprised at the speed my prayers are answered now, there is something that I have been asking God for concerning my mother for the past ten years with prayer and fasting, my mother testify of it in December last year barely a month I converted to Islam, please pray before making the next move, make sure your five daily prayer is regular then table your request to Allah immediately after salat, use this Ramadan period to settle your case, also tell imams in your mosque because they are closer to the male congregation and knows who is who, you are not too old so don't sell yourself short, also don't stay in a marriage where you might lose your life, Allah sees all and is merciful. salam

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
I don finally come out of my hiding corner, NA GOD WIN! I no fit keep quiet, Na GOD WIN! mamas sing along Na God win o, Na God win o, Na God win o.... Praise the Lord, I'v finally come out repenting of my peeping sins. I hope una go forgive me. Make una welcome me nitori Olohun ooo...

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmm...
It is well o. I'm really short of words to say, but then, IT IS WELL. Benignasweety please take it easy. May the Lord strengthen every woman going through a difficult marriage. cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
vannessa7:

I'm replying you because I can see from your previous post that you are a Muslim and I feel I can encourage you with my experience. I also read the thread you created in 2016 from your profile on how you were being pressured to get married and how lonely you are and also about the guy on facebook. I converted to Islam Nov 2016, prior to then I had been a serious Christian minister for 20 yrs, this is not a religious preaching thing but you will get my point after you go through this, for a long time I was also a single, praying to get married, I became a prayer point for the church. I witness my friends start a relationship, get married, have three children and their children start schooling yet nothing was happening for me, I did several deliverance with fasting and prayer but nothing worked, I just notice Muslim men are the one that come to me begging to marry me, I used to tell them to convert to Christianity before I could marry them, anyway I eventually married a Christian at the age of 37 but he died 4 years later, I was an evangelist and Sunday school teacher through out the time we were married, we didn't have any child, I moved back home, became serious with evangelism, work of God and everything then I met a Muslim guy again who was again serious about marrying me but I said God forbid, I told my mum and she started shouting that I'm still selecting at the age of 44 with no child, she said I should give him a chance so I started thinking of the possibility, I noticed the more I thought about it the more I got great revelations in dreams. wonderful dreams of breakthrough and deliverance which I told my mum, I now said if Islam is good for me let me myself be a Muslim so I can enjoy the full benefits, so I went to a big mosque and I was led into Islam and started praying 5 time daily, I tell God every time I finished salat that I need a husband who is loving, kind, generous, and considerate towards me, I believe I needed God to chose for me not just accept anyone that surface, I supported it with giving to the poor, not long I met a man who already had a wife but ready to marry a second one, he is handsome and rich but I refused him, while I was meditating on that something reminded me that that is answer to my prayers, I know polygamy is allowed in Islam but I went back to prayer and added that the man must be with only me and loyal to only me, I informed my mosque imam and continue praying, everybody says where will you get a single Muslim man at your age who will not marry more than one wife, I said Allah knows where he is, Jan this year my imam called me and introduce me to this man who is single because the woman he married went back to her previous husband whom she had 3children for, I prayed about it and got my confirmation through dreams, we are now married and he loves me to bits, I'm living like a queen in his house and sometimes I just wondered if it's me that my life has turn out like this, I was told of how he could remove his eye for his former wife but she left because her daughter is about to get married and she didn't have any child for this one, she felt she should be with her former husband for her daughter or something like that, my point is that God answers prayer if you ask Him, I suffered in xtianity because everybody's destiny is different and xtianity wasn't meant for me, God was answering my prayers then by sending me those Muslim men but I just was not seeing it, I am surprised at the speed my prayers are answered now, there is something that I have been asking God for concerning my mother for the past ten years with prayer and fasting, my mother testify of it in December last year barely a month I converted to Islam, please pray before making the next move, make sure your five daily prayer is regular then table your request to Allah immediately after salat, use this Ramadan period to settle your case, also tell imams in your mosque because they are closer to the male congregation and knows who is who, you are not too old so don't sell yourself short, also don't stay in a marriage where you might lose your life, Allah sees all and is merciful. salam
jazakumllah khairan sis pls check ur mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety i must confess to you to say I'm surprised is saying the least. I remember the way this man came to announce zizi's birth on this thread. Hmmmm men sad sad please take heart and be strong for urself and ur baby, God will give you all the strenght to go through this period. My prayers are with you sis. *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
My marriage to a baby has finally ended...

One thing I learnt, never tell your past to your betterhalf whether out of love or jex being plain truthful, it will hunt you oneday and hurt you must especially if you knew u did tell cuz u wanted to be plain and genuine.. Keep all your secrets to your heart, your heart wont hurt nor fail you...

I know some might have wondered why my hubby will come here and rain praises on me and all dat (I deserve it) yet I dont quote him nor acknowledge he did write anytin for me, well d reason is sure obvious now... He was jex seeking attention and d him online isnt d him to me and my Zion.

I refuse to cry though it hurts but FIL will say better thing no dey finish, if better tin finish, another more better thing emerges..
Soldier go, soldier come, barracks e no dey close!

IYAM SINGLE NOW! HE FLINGED HIS WEDDING BAND TO THE BUSH hmmmmm abeg my son needs me..
Mama Zion though I hardly comment on stuff on like dis, but I always read ur dairy and learnt u went through alot but @ dis point you need to be strong for urself and our baby, and P.U.S.H(pray until something happens) God will surely restore ur home. E-hug dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mama Zion though I hardly comment on stuff on like dis, but I always read ur dairy and learnt u went through alot but @ dis point you need to be strong for urself and our baby, and P.U.S.H(pray until something happens) God will surely restore ur home. E-hug dear.
Restore home dat is finished already...

Dix OUR BABY sweet me o... thanks alot. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
Restore home dat is finished already...

Dix OUR BABY sweet me o... thanks alot. kiss
Babe never say never.... Just like u put it ur marriage to a baby, so I believe he will outgrow his babyish attitude and realize that u and Zion are the best thing that can ever happen to him and he Will come to is senses and apologize, thank God u have/had wonderful in-laws.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Babe never say never.... Just like u put it ur marriage to a baby, so I believe he will outgrow his babyish attitude and realize that u and Zion are the best thing that can ever happen to him and he Will come to is senses and apologize, thank God u have/had wonderful in-laws.
I hope for d best though I wldnt push it cuz pushing it makes me very pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fabmummy:

Wow. Congrats dear. Wish u a healthy and happy bumping

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bribri and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.