Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8149917 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2017
Anak123 welcome back and congratulations! Sorry for all the new symptoms as you already know ITS ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE lolz kiss

Jazzyjazz you can still feed baby stage one milk even after the six months mark! All na milk.
Kisses to Illan.

Eigmaticme mbok don't self medicate o! See you doctor for a prescription and try that garden egg and cucumber beningna suggested plus lots of fluid. Stay safe sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hmmm if I had a small chop babe, I'd be double my current weight cuz I'd always be ordering for myself cheesy now you are making me want to eat puff puff.

hmmmmmmmm!!!!! Hot Puff puff is your friend!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2017
temmytayur:
Sabi mamas make una no read pass please
I have been having this pain down my pelvic since yesterday I only feel it wen am about standing from the sofa or bed and I have taken pcm but the pain is still dere.What can I do my acn is till Tuesday
Sorry mama it's all due to you growing baby! Find more info here.
http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/aches-pains/pelvic-pain-pregnancy/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I want to make puff puff today tongue
Tell me how you make it, I'd make puff puff and Zobo today and post pictures if it's not a fail.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

hmmmmmmmm!!!!! Hot Puff puff is your friend!
I must make it today
let me hit YouTube while waiting for Jazzyjazz's recipe, I hope I can find all the ingredients at our tiny market here .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2017
My pikin dey your own back at 9kg. Doctor said last week that he has the weight of a 1 year old. In fact I say a 1 year old wearing size 2 diaper the other day I just laughed, na size 4 we dey
grin grin grin

jazzyjazz:

She de fear my baby weight cheesy
The first time I told her to bath him she said "aunty this your baby strong pass me" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laughter want kill me that day

But true true my boy get weight. We de hospital now and they weighed him. Little guy is 9.5kg already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Last week I had the best puff puff. Not oily at all, very delicious and hot....Hmmm....I have flour at home oh brb

Giddyperson:

Hmmm if I had a small chop babe, I'd be double my current weight cuz I'd always be ordering for myself cheesy now you are making me want to eat puff puff.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
My pikin dey your own back at 9kg. Doctor said last week that he has the weight of a 1 year old. In fact I say a 1 year old wearing size 2 diaper the other day I just laughed, na size 4 we dey
grin grin grin

Story of my life
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
beyedew:

I love your style ma. So you really are a granny? Wow, may we all get to live and be strong too to tell our own stories, Amen.
Dash me the snugypuppy rocker na!!!

booqee- hi dear, a mama has helped you to calculate your edd. I will advice you to go online, download a preggy app and get to know a lot of things happening about your Lo. Also, you know orga.sm brings about contraction right? If you can, I will advice you to stay off sex for now ok. You shall carry to term, Amen.
Dash you ke? Impossicant sis. We've bought different mamaroo's at different times (my daughters and Dils) but they all pack up and stop swinging after two weeks. Mine seems to be original and I'm not giving it out yet.
Who knows, I might need it myself for my next child cheesy
Kosi arugbo n'ilu Ghana

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Onegai:

My sis gave me her Baby Bjorn carrier. The last child she used it on is 12 years old and that thing is in great condition! It's always best to buy quality and keep.

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/new-products.html?m=1
Very true. Quality pays at the long run. Still have my graco pack and play pen. About ten children have used it and it's still very effective.

@Jazzyjazz, hahaha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Loisemm:

Mama the mama...fear God o. wink
Is buying baby food/formula and feeding baby before breastmilk comes out not feasible? Glucose na food? Sorry...I just dey feel for the innocent babies.
cc : Dazzle86
My daughter had CS and couldn't breastfeed for two days, baby survived on glucose water. We however tried two milks but she rejected both, just glucose water till her mom got up to her feet ie third day after birth

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Dash you ke? Impossicant sis. We've bought different mamaroo's at different times (my daughters and Dils) but they all pack up and stop swinging after two weeks. Mine seems to be original and I'm not giving it out yet.
Kosi arugbo n'ilu Ghana

shocked shocked shocked shocked lip sealed lipsrsealed what do I know embarassed

Am here to wish all our Muslim Mamas Barka da sallah. God bless us all. Thank you for giving us this holiday wink I woke up almost 9:30 on this Monday morning. Is that not awesome cool and am back to my bed continue my sleep where I stopped cheesy

Team October, I hail all of una o. From our able cappo @pweetiebabe to all teamies. It will end in praise. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by healthconcerns(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
You, Your Pregnancy and NEOLIFE Nutritionals

Making preparations for your newborn shouldn't merely be a case of choosing a fashionable name or a place to nurse him/her. It should start with yourHEALTH and yourWELL-BEING!
Preparations should start well in advance, even before you first decide to conceive - making room for another in your life.

MAKING IT HAPPEN!
If you are healthy and have a regular menstrual cycle, if you're in your child bearing years; natural conception is usually not problematic. As a healthcare worker working with Anchorage Link Services and a NEOLIFE nutritional distributor; we advise that every woman begins with our super supplementing strategies that can assist her with her pregnancy easily.

Let us help you start with our GNLD Feminine Herbal Complex, it gently supports normal female function and help restore your body's hormone balance. Secondly, every woman should be taking a daily supplement. As we suggest our Pro Vitality+ or Formula IV Plus pack. Every woman planning her pregnancy need to do the same, very importantly is monitoring your Vitamin A intakes – not more than 8000 I.U daily.
Also, I believe we all know it takes two to tango, so it’s important that your husband’s health is at top gear, as we request that he also takes our GNLD Healthy Nutritionals. Likewise, “wanna-be Dads” also needs to start earlier than their partners. While a human egg takes a week to mature, the sperm takes up to four weeks to be fully formed. Zinc is essential in this process as zinc deficiency can lead to a low sperm count. So, we ask that you supplement your body with GNLD’s Chelated Zinc.

THE START OF A VERY SPECIAL TIME:
After conception, you should continue supplementing, when the test results are in and you know you’re pregnant – it’s time to pump up your GNLD Nutritionals and but discontinue with Feminine Herbal Complex. The first few weeks after conception are particularly important for your baby’s healthy development. Oxygen is vital to sustaining your life and the development of your baby. You’ll need supplement with Chelated Iron, to aid the production of red blood cells which carries oxygen to every part of you and your baby’s body.
As the unborn baby rapidly develops, cells split at a phenomenal rate – fuel your healthy nutrition with our several other GNLD Nutritionals. You’re probably going to find that you’re initially nauseous and later on continually hungry.

GNLD Nutrishake is not only fantastic for supplementing nutrients, most importantly your proteins. You’ll need to first consult with your obstetrician or gynecologist before starting any medication or supplementation programme during pregnancy. Likewise, a qualified dietician for great advice. It is also very essential that you continually replenish your Calcium levels. Because as the baby’s bones gets developing, so also your calcium storage is depleted rapidly.

With many-years-gone-by many women lost their teeth, as a result of this deficiency. GNLD Cal-Mag or her newly introduced Chelated Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3 – three tablets daily is essential. Cal-Mag should be taken throughout life as a precautionary step to prevent Osteoporosis as one ages. Studies have put major emphasis on the importance of omega-3 fatty acids in human development and health, even from the foetal stage. GNLD’s Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus, is great for the brain development, controlling bad cholesterol and also for aiding heart health; benefits for both you and your child.

During pregnancy, a hormonal and physical change often leads to uncomfortable bouts of constipation, which can lead to a painful hemorrhoid. How rich are your fibre contents in your diets? You’ll derive great benefits from our GNLD Multi-Fibre Blend; with our GNLD Fibre Tablets to an awesome relief.

AFTER THE SPECIAL DAY
Healing, regaining your strength and starting to feel your old self is the first challenge many moms encounter in their journey into motherhood. Giving birth, whether naturally or through Caesarean section, can be demanding and requires good deal of healing. Vitamin C in the form of chewable All-C or GNLD Vitamin C Sustained Release used in collaboration with Chelated Zinc is known to assist the body to heal quickly.
We get some many questions from newly moms with regards to their sudden weight gain during and more after birth. You can plan to shake off these excess weight carefully and safe with a daily comsumption of our delicious Weight Management Protein drink(s) found in NEOLIFESHAKE(S).
GNLD, is your trusted healthcare partner!
The most important aspect of your pregnancy is that you feel supported and rest assured that you are doing the best for your baby and yourself.

Suggested GNLD/NEOLIFE Nutritionals for expecting moms are; Pro Vitality+, Formula IV Plus, Chelated Iron, Neolifeshake, Cal-Mag or Chelated Cal-Mag with Vitamin D3, Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus, Multi-Fibre Blend or Fibre Tablets.

THE NEOLIFE OPPORTUNITY IS ALL ABOUT EMPOWERING YOU TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS IN LIFE. WITH NEOLIFE AS YOUR PARTNER, ALLOW THE BUSINESS AND PRODUCTS TO TRANSFORM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY’S LIKE. MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER, CHOOSE GNLD*!
NEOLIFE brings to you a compensation plan that can help bridge the gaps in your financial future and your family*!
ANCHORAGE LINK SERVICES – we’re an independent GNLD/NEOLIFE International healthcare partners and whole-food supplements’ distributors. We recommend that you begin your independent home-based business with our vibrant team, powered by GNLD International*! READ MORE ABOUT NEOLIFE OVER OUR.

Contact Nurse Funmilayo Odianose on +2348162967992; i will much glad to tell you more about the wonderful health benefits of using this supplements from GNLD. Her nutritionals are based in nature and backed by science.

I am a Registered and Licensed NURSE with the Nigerian Medical Association. And a licensed and registered GNLD/NeoLife Healthcare Partner and Supplements Distributor in Lagos State, Nigeria

GNLD, its simply the best!

“Discover A Better Way Of Life” with NEOLIFE INTERNATIONAL
Powered by GNLD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
ifyalways:

Kosi arugbo n'ilu Ghana
Mammi, fear God ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Prettyhurts:

You already have a complete list. I'll assist you maami.. grin

Na you we know

All hail Feb.cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Liftedhands:
Anak123 welcome back and congratulations! Sorry for all the new symptoms as you already know ITS ALL PART OF THE PACKAGE lolz kiss

Jazzyjazz you can still feed baby stage one milk even after the six months mark! All na milk.
Kisses to Illan.

Eigmaticme mbok don't self medicate o! See you doctor for a prescription and try that garden egg and cucumber beningna suggested plus lots of fluid. Stay safe sis.

Ah senior mummy ekene welcome o
How's ekene? We milz you feryfery mush

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
hunniesuzie:
grin grin grin

My son and yours are the same!
Do you know that baby soft sole shoes don't size him? He wears size 16! And in told that's for one year olds. Even body suits of 6 to 9 months are small on him. He's been wearing size 4 diaper since he was 3 months old. My friends 2 year old son wears a size 3 diaper! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good day mamas
Eid Mubarak greetings to all Muslim faithful here, we shall all live to witness more.
So after taking to all ur advices and well wishes 2weeks back, I'm back to give my testimony oh.....
Hubby has HMO with R.Jolad, so we decided to go there today, hmmmmmm, my sisters d place be like market! Imagine waiting 2hrs to see doc in a private hospital! I simply told hubby that I will carry patience go gbagada general but d guy was saying Jolad isn't that bad, it's because of public holiday blah blah blah....
Abeg, na so we comot oh, went for another scan! Lo and behold, my little angel is right there! D report reads "An active FETAL pole showing good cardiac pulsation is also shown within the sac".........Hehehe, my Joy doubled instantly. For me oh, I already know my baby's gender! On dis note I'm in officially for #teamjanuary# EDD 30/01/18

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Wow...
I felt like you are posting on my behalf, so many similarities.

I just married 20th of last month too, LMP is 24th of may, I tested positive on the 21st of this month, I feel cramps very often too sex or no sex. LMP says EDD is 28th Feb 2018.

Congratulations, may we carry to term IJN.
aww we truly have some things in common. got married on the 13th of May. LMP is 23rd of May.

I am glad I found this thread..
And Amen, we would all carry to term in Jesus name.. beautiful, intelligent and healthy children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
lady25:

Hello mama.i am happy for u . This is my first pregnancy too and I'm super excited. I'm 15 weeks pregnant I stoped having cramps around week 9. It's feels like period cramp but it goes after 1 minutes as if nothing happend. To calculate how far u have gone try to remember when your last period started. The first day of your last menstrual period counts as day one of your pregnancy.Your due date is calculated by adding 280 days (40 weeks) to the first day of your last menstrual period (assuming a 28 day cycle). Note that your menstrual period and ovulation are counted as the first two weeks of pregnancy. If you deliver on your due date, your baby is actually only 38 weeks old, not 40.
I started my antenatal at 2 months. The earlier the better. But try to take folic acid everyday. . Folic acid helps prevent neural tube defects– serious birth defects of the spinal cord and the brain
thanks a lot.. i would go to the hospital as regards the folic acid.. dont think i would want to get that in a pharmacy..

But I hope they dont chase me away at the hospital that I am too early to be needing drugs..lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

I must make it today
let me hit YouTube while waiting for Jazzyjazz's recipe, I hope I can find all the ingredients at our tiny market here .

My sister I no do the puff puff again o
My Lil man isn't feeling so good and he's been clingy
Maybe tomorrow I'll give it a go

But me sef na first time things o. No be like say I sabi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
jazzyjazz:

My sister I no do the puff puff again o
My Lil man isn't feeling so good and he's been clingy
Maybe tomorrow I'll give it a go

But me sef na first time things o. No be like say I sabi
Aww, poor baby Ilan, nothing harder to watch than a sick baby, I hope he gets better soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Loisemm:

Mama the mama...fear God o. wink
Is buying baby food/formula and feeding baby before breastmilk comes out not feasible? Glucose na food? Sorry...I just dey feel for the innocent babies.
cc : Dazzle86
The issue of baby milk depends on what you want for baby.Going exclusive or supplementing with baby milk. Prepare breast for breastfeeding using warm compresses and putting baby to breast as soon as you can after delivery. Whether cs/vd.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=temmytayur post=57837140]Sabi mamas make una no read pass please
I have been having this pain down my pelvic since yesterday I only feel it wen am about standing from the sofa or bed and I have taken pcm but the pain is still dere.What can I do my acn is till Tuesday[/quote
]
My dear, please if you are in serious pains or anything unusual, you don't need to wait for acn day.pls go see the doc. There is always room for emergencies in pregnancy. Hopefully it's nothing bad. Take care. I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Happy sallah, mamas in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Good day mamas
Eid Mubarak greetings to all Muslim faithful here, we shall all live to witness more.
So after taking to all ur advices and well wishes 2weeks back, I'm back to give my testimony oh.....
Hubby has HMO with R.Jolad, so we decided to go there today, hmmmmmm, my sisters d place be like market! Imagine waiting 2hrs to see doc in a private hospital! I simply told hubby that I will carry patience go gbagada general but d guy was saying Jolad isn't that bad, it's because of public holiday blah blah blah....
Abeg, na so we comot oh, went for another scan! Lo and behold, my little angel is right there! D report reads "An active FETAL pole showing good cardiac pulsation is also shown within the sac".........Hehehe, my Joy doubled instantly. For me oh, I already know my baby's gender! On dis note I'm in officially for #teamjanuary# EDD 30/01/18

Congrat teamie... I will try and do mine this week, am too curious to wait till week12 am 10w+ now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
@GoldeNheart002, told ya! cheesy cheesy. Remember to stay happy!
I did mine. 8 weeks. 1st February.

Prettyhurts angry angry angry
All hail our Cappo!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thank you Cappo kiss

phlakkeys:

Sabi mamas in the house, help torchlight this matter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thank you mama. I will look into my foods. I recently just upped my intake of eggs and proteins in order to reduce carbs. I don't know if that is one of the culprits. My doctor wants me to finish the Loratadine before he prescribes something else.

perfectcrown:

Hmm,i experienced this with my first baby. It was so annoying and frustrating that even the Loratadine couldnt do anything. But i got anoda med BENADRYL which works within few minutes. Though it all stopped 7months into breasfeeding my baby. What am i saying??--- it was allergy!!!

I experienced it 2weeks b4 delivery,i stay clear from food that triggers it. After delivery,i told my Doc about it and he adviced i stay clear foods that triggers it(drs foods are wat i really need now dat im breastfeeding---milk,egg,fish/crayfish,any kind of draw soup,g-nuts etc) and dat i should continue with my Pre-natal meds(PRONATAL).

Im not saying yours could generate to this extent but im only sharing my deal on it with u. Just watch wat u eat... dat could hv caused itchiness so dat u can avoid it.
Pele dear.

It will end in praise!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
This place dry o! Did mamas sleep the day off like me too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Heey God. I claim this in Jesus name. I did this polar bear position two days ago. I did not know I was not supposed to do it just after eating. That was how I got into position and all the food came pouring out of my nose. I nearly died. The things women go through ehnn... embarassed

missmalachi:

My baby ws breech 3wks ago n i was worried sick.i watched diff videos on youtube but couldn't follow any.hubby ask we shld just trust God for change n he fasted on my behave.i did scan last monday and yday n baby is now cephalic.

#ibelieveinmiracles
Cc
Spiceeamiee

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
beyedew:

I love your style ma. So you really are a granny? Wow, may we all get to live and be strong too to tell our own stories, Amen.
Dash me the snugypuppy rocker na!!!

booqee- hi dear, a mama has helped you to calculate your edd. I will advice you to go online, download a preggy app and get to know a lot of things happening about your Lo. Also, you know orga.sm brings about contraction right? If you can, I will advice you to stay off sex for now ok. You shall carry to term, Amen.

perfectcrown:

Congratulations!!! I rejoice with you.

The cramps u are feeling is (PROBABLY) the implantation process and honestly i think it will be safer to avoid intimacy. for now,to allow your body adjust to the life growing inside you.

You can start your antenatal between 12-16weeks and yes,your mom is right abt dat.

To know how far you've gone,calculate/count from the date of your last period(LMP-last menstrual period),or wen u go for scan much later,they will calculate for you.

Please ensure,you start taking your prenatal or folic acid for now.

May God make the journey smooth for you and may you carry to term,in Jesus Name!

Welcome aboard!!!
Thanks a lot for your advice. Whats the best pregnancy app?

Btw, without starting ante-natal, I can start taking folic acids? But that should be on a doc's recommendation.

Well I would go to the hospital again.

As regards sex, truth be told, I don't feel Hot since knowing im pregnant, and I am not eager for sex at all, so several times i avoid it, but hubby is not so happy about this, so occasionally we would have sex just to satisfy him.

But since the last time, I had another painful cramp after orgasm, he was terribly afraid, and hasn't had any real sex with me, and I am so cool with that. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Eager4Explore and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.