Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148101 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Congrat teamie... I will try and do mine this week, am too curious to wait till week12 am 10w+ now

10wks+??
Mama, u get patience oh
I'm sure u can almost see baby's gender......Lolzzzzzz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Heey God. I claim this in Jesus name. I did this polar bear position two days ago. I did not know I was not supposed to do it just after eating. That was how I got into position and all the food came pouring out of my nose. I nearly died. The things women go through ehnn... embarassed

Pele dear....when i went thru youtube i just knew i couldn't do it beside they were all guess.i had to turn to God n yes he does answer.
Worry not,it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bomgirl:
@GoldeNheart002, told ya! cheesy cheesy. Remember to stay happy!
I did mine. 8 weeks. 1st February.

Prettyhurts angry angry angry
All hail our Cappo!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

Honestly ma, I was thinking something was wrong then oh
But thanks for d timely advice I got from d house....
D preggy app on my phone is giving me 1st February but mehn! I can't wait to hold my LO, so I go with Jan....lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by YACAA(f): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
booqee:

Thanks a lot for your advice. Whats the best pregnancy app?

cool

With regards pregnancy apps, BabyBump and BabyCenter are two apps that have really benefited me. The former has many discussion forums under 'groups' and the latter tells you what to expect each week of your pregnancy; they both dish out great pregnancy tips too. xx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Good day mamas
Eid Mubarak greetings to all Muslim faithful here, we shall all live to witness more.
So after taking to all ur advices and well wishes 2weeks back, I'm back to give my testimony oh.....
Hubby has HMO with R.Jolad, so we decided to go there today, hmmmmmm, my sisters d place be like market! Imagine waiting 2hrs to see doc in a private hospital! I simply told hubby that I will carry patience go gbagada general but d guy was saying Jolad isn't that bad, it's because of public holiday blah blah blah....
Abeg, na so we comot oh, went for another scan! Lo and behold, my little angel is right there! D report reads "An active FETAL pole showing good cardiac pulsation is also shown within the sac".........Hehehe, my Joy doubled instantly. For me oh, I already know my baby's gender! On dis note I'm in officially for #teamjanuary# EDD 30/01/18
Funny enough i use R-jolad and i was there today n i didnt spent upto 30min b4 seeing a doctor.i had my first der and am hvin this ome der also.
I discover that reception at d entrance is always crowded sha.although i use private package.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
YACAA:

With regards pregnancy apps, BabyBump and BabyCenter are two apps that have really benefited me. The former has many discussion forums under 'groups' and the latter tells you what to expect each week of your pregnancy; they both dish out great pregnancy tips too. xx
thanks would try them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Goldenheart002:

10wks+??
Mama, u get patience oh
I'm sure u can almost see baby's gender......Lolzzzzzz

Hmm patience indeed... @bomgirl no vex o just put one leg for January the other for February coz we team January get strength we fit decide to drag you come o except your capo beg us.... Lolzzzz safe delivery to us all, baby alive, mommy alive, daddy rejoicing IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
missmalachi:

Funny enough i use R-jolad and i was there today n i didnt spent upto 30min b4 seeing a doctor.i had my first der and am hvin this ome der also.
I discover that reception at d entrance is always crowded sha.although i use private package.
i am using R-jolad too, the crowd at times is annoying but i am enjoying their service. Hope to see u one of this days.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thank you dear kiss

missmalachi:

Pele dear....when i went thru youtube i just knew i couldn't do it beside they were all guess.i had to turn to God n yes he does answer.
Worry not,it will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
YACAA:

I use Glow nuture and BabyCenter. Will download BabyBump today. Thanks for the info.

MiracleFromGod, me I know say na January I go born. By God's grace. grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

Aww, poor baby Ilan, nothing harder to watch than a sick baby, I hope he gets better soon.

I hope so too
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
I refuse to believe your doctor, 4 ke, mine is 2.3kg at exactly 35weeks. All d same, it will end in praises.
#teamJulyforeasydelivery#
keeki:
present @ cappo Phlakkeys. still struggling with my bigi belle and doing long troat up and down. doctor says my baby weighs 4kg already at 35 weeks.I dnt have gestational diabetes ohh.I don't believe him sha.even if the baby is 10kg I go born am no shaking. I have been trying to diet but cannot come and kee maself I have to eat so my baby can see food to eat.I eat healthy though.no junk and no fried food I take plenty of fruits too. my phone hasn't stopped ringing as everyone keeps calling to ask if I hav dropped yet. I haff tire to pick calls I wud soon put it on voice mail. thank you for checking oh jare.the counting will soon begin. #teamjulyforfinefinebabies#teamjulyforsharpsharpdelivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

15. SomebodysMu.m.....Somebodyswife Abeg let's know our baby sex now before I ask u to pay a fine to beye.dew.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#

Captain P! Our baby no gree open yansh jare. Leaning strongly towards not knowing actually. So let me just say Team Surprise.
If I change my mind and baby also changes his/her mind, and I do go for another gender scan, will be sure to update.

#TeamOctoberForHealthyMamaHealthyBabyLoadedHappyHealthyDaddy grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Giddyperson hafa with your Benjamin Button style of watching game of Thrones? I hope you are loving the show. .

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dazzle86:
Giddyperson hafa with your Benjamin Button style of watching game of Thrones? I hope you are loving the show. .
Lmao @Benjamin button style. Yeah I'm done. I'm in love with Aria Stark and Sam the coward cheesy. A girl can't wait for next season to be out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by richu89: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Good day mamas
Eid Mubarak greetings to all Muslim faithful here, we shall all live to witness more.
So after taking to all ur advices and well wishes 2weeks back, I'm back to give my testimony oh.....
Hubby has HMO with R.Jolad, so we decided to go there today, hmmmmmm, my sisters d place be like market! Imagine waiting 2hrs to see doc in a private hospital! I simply told hubby that I will carry patience go gbagada general but d guy was saying Jolad isn't that bad, it's because of public holiday blah blah blah....
Abeg, na so we comot oh, went for another scan! Lo and behold, my little angel is right there! D report reads "An active FETAL pole showing good cardiac pulsation is also shown within the sac".........Hehehe, my Joy doubled instantly. For me oh, I already know my baby's gender! On dis note I'm in officially for #teamjanuary# EDD 30/01/18
i was patiently waiting for this testimony,,,am happy to hear this
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 2:55am On Jun 27, 2017
BIRTH ALERT
Thank God our cappo said porting is allowed,i bless God for d grand entrance of my princess at 12.03am....mum and baby are doing well,just a bit tired.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:43am On Jun 27, 2017
clinik:
BIRTH ALERT
Thank God our cappo said porting is allowed,i bless God for d grand entrance of my princess at 12.03am....mum and baby are doing well,just a bit tired.
Yaaaay congrats teamie. Welcome to your princess, she will be a source of blessing to your home In Jesus Name. Pele, wish you a quick recovery.
#TeamJulydroppinglikeitshotsinceJune#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Damisinto: 3:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Congrats teamie!
uote author=clinik post=57871335]BIRTH ALERT
Thank God our cappo said porting is allowed,i bless God for d grand entrance of my princess at 12.03am....mum and baby are doing well,just a bit tired. [/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 4:19am On Jun 27, 2017
clinik:
BIRTH ALERT

Dancing sekem sekem aya. grin cheesy. Congrats teamie. God blessings abounds with you and yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2017
clinik:
BIRTH ALERT
congrats teamie more blessings to your family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2017
Congrats moma....may ur princess arrival bring u joy and happiness.

Congrats to all team June momas.... And July porters.

May God make it easy pisey for all of us.

@team September, June is almost over yet no roll call oooo., abi o don miss am?

@ my able cappo hope you are alright?

Team July....it's countdown to your month of easy delivery o....

Team June.... I believe u guys are readybto hand over the baton, thank Gos for safe delivery granted all the June teamies....may God protect u and ur babies.

#team September for easy pisey delivery with no loss

clinik:
BIRTH ALERT

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:

She de fear my baby weight cheesy
The first time I told her to bath him she said "aunty this your baby strong pass me" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Laughter want kill me that day

But true true my boy get weight. We de hospital now and they weighed him. Little guy is 9.5kg already

Lol. E be like say your son and my son na brothers. My son weighed 11kg at 6 months

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2017
mzkolawole:
Hi everyone.. I'm new here, My EDD is 13th February. I'm a first time mum, I hope to learn alot from this forum. thanks

Welcome mama. May you carry to term and deliver safely in due time

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lmao @Benjamin button style. Yeah I'm done. I'm in love with Aria Stark and Sam the coward cheesy. A girl can't wait for next season to be out.
Hahahaha A girl has to wait till July. I am in love with Jon, Tyrion and dynerys, varys the eunuch, can't wait till little finger is killed. You went through it very fast cos it's a great show and you just can't get enough of it. I still watch reruns from season 1 to 6. I hear they will start spin offs from the show after the final season.
The new season will be just 6 long episodes of over an hour, same with the final season.
I am obsessed with GOT.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2017
clinik:
BIRTH ALERT

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Damisinto post=57865960]I refuse to believe your doctor, 4 ke, mine is 2.3kg at exactly 35weeks. All d same, it will end in praises.
#teamJulyforeasydelivery#
[/quote

amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2017
clinik:
BIRTH ALERT
Congrats teamie,God bless her! June mamas how far? It's been mainly July mamas dropping nah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kweenkong(f): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Good morning house o, since team February 2018 is being started let me join . I am 6 weeks plus my edd according to baby center app is February 14 ( valentine or Valentina ) lol. Yet to register for antenatal still trying to decide but leaning towards General Hospital oh and this is my first baby.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017
kweenkong:
Good morning house o, since team February 2018 is being started let me join . I am 6 weeks plus my edd according to baby center app is February 14 ( valentine or Valentina ) lol. Yet to register for antenatal still trying to decide but leaning towards General Hospital oh and this is my first baby.

Welcome teamie

Clinik congratulations on the birth of your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
This is serious o. Team February and team January are already registering . Team December show face na. At least we senior them. Lol

Congratulations to all mamas that have received their beautiful package.God will bless and keep the babies

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:31am On Jun 27, 2017
Dazzle86:

Hahahaha A girl has to wait till July. I am in love with Jon, Tyrion and dynerys, varys the eunuch, can't wait till little finger is killed. You went through it very fast cos it's a great show and you just can't get enough of it. I still watch reruns from season 1 to 6. I hear they will start spin offs from the show after the final season.
The new season will be just 6 long episodes of over an hour, same with the final season.
I am obsessed with GOT
Lol obviously

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blinkingbae and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.