Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157168 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 7:57am On Jun 25, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Happy Weekend to All Team October.
cc
1. Pweetiebabe...I remain my humble self, d latest glutton in town grin .
2. Mercymercy.....Just like u moniker implies God will surely show u mercy, but me i no be God o so u must pay fine for not updating Lo sex.... A plot of land
for Banana Island is all i need.
3.Nimi22......Mama of Twin claiming one, cool team October Bump queen how re u love?
4. Clily...Ur own fine na Triple o, No EDD no Lo gender its been long u came online hope all is well.
5. Elixir123........Active Mama, How u re u ma?
6. tikosdear...Sexy mama to a sexy Girl, how are u love.?
7. Fruitfulbliss....Fruitful Mama Lo sex, before I fine u LG Machine Machine.
8. Ebonychic18......Ebony baby, hmmmm u be my Personal person but I go still fine u small, u go pay 6packs of pampers wiper for not supplying Lo sex.
9. Imurboss....Chai our Mama ejima, how is our prince and princess doing?May ur joy never turn to sorrow.
10.UmmTwins2.......Sexy preggie mama ur fine na 2 pack of Molfix diaper cos u no supply Lo gender, May it end in praise.
11.Omotolanibaby...Mama ur moniker dey always make me miss my bestie....Hope our boy is kicking well?
12.Mrsfaithfoly.......Our Faith mama its been long o, pls update Lo gender.
13.Beyedew........Mummy Brain to sweet,d one and only Apriko mama how is ur Akpu behindtongue? Abeg Gather all ur energy before hubby returns o.
14.BritneyStacy.....Sexy Britney Waiting also for Lo sex, how is our big boy doing?
15.SomebodysMum.....Somebodyswife Abeg let's know our baby sex now before I ask u to pay a fine to beyedew.
16.Angeltolly....Mama d Angel, happy weekend.
17.Hebrewbith...Guess I missed ur post abeg EDD and Lo Sex,pls pardon me and update.
18.Modupsie..
Mama long time o abeg I never see ur EDD and Lo sex o, or maybe I missed d post.
19.CoolOne1....D coolest one of all long time no saw(in Jennifer's voice)
20.Mbliz.........Posh mama hope u dey enjoy baby kicks.
21.Debclem.....Am still waiting for baby sex
22.Bolubej...Our foreign Mama,how u dey?
23.Zheemub.... Supply ur EDD and Lo sex before I fine u o.
24.Jennykoko3009.....Mama let's no LO sex now abi u be Team Surprise?
25.winningbt....How is d ministry going ma'am
26.ApotiEriOluwa1.... You are welcome love.
27.pyzdan..... Ma'ma am on my kneels with my hands up, my out wide open so food go dey use style enter once am hungry....Just notify once u want make I stand up....Welcome to d sweetest team with d sexiest pregnant women.

To all d mama's u announce their BFP and went MIA pls let's try and pop in once in a while, To our sexy Muslim teamie Abeg update ur Address o I must not miss itunu Awe food.

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#
My honorable cappo ministry they go well,We are both on the glutton level,thanks for checking up on us sure you're fine too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys..my first post here..

Missed my period by few days late.. So I confirmed at the hospital and Yayyyyyyy I'm pregnant.. Just got married and I'm so happy and excited..u won't understand.

I totally forgot to ask the doctor the questions I now want to ask.. I guess I was too excited to be carrying a bundle of joy..

At the time, my period was to come, I felt this pre-period cramps. I still feel them, they are not painful at all, but uncomfortable.. I hope it's normal

Also, since discovering I'm pregnant, anytime I have sex and I orgasm, I feel pain in my belly, like I have to clutch my Tommy, but it last maybe 3-5 minutes, and quickly it's gone like it never happened. This only happens if I orgasm or c.um.. But other sex when I don't come, it doesn't happen.. I hope this is also not abnormal..

How soon do I start antenatal.. My mum said like 4month.. I think that is too late. I'm new to this so I don't really know how it works.. I just want things to go well..

Lastly, Is there a way to know how far I'm gone..without going to hospital for a scan. I don't know which sex led to it lol.. My last period was may 23...

Thank you for ur anticipated answers.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2017
booqee:

Missed my period by few days late.. So I confirmed at the hospital and Yayyyyyyy I'm pregnant.. Just got married and I'm so happy and excited..u won't understand.

I totally forgot to ask the doctor the questions I now want to ask.. I guess I was too excited to be carrying a bundle of joy..

At the time, my period was to come, I felt this pre-period cramps. I still feel them, they are not painful at all, but uncomfortable.. I hope it's normal

Also, since discovering I'm pregnant, anytime I have sex and I orgasm, I feel pain in my belly, like I have to clutch my Tommy, but it last maybe 3-5 minutes, and quickly it's gone like it never happened. This only happens if I orgasm or c.um.. But other sex when I don't come, it doesn't happen.. I hope this is also not abnormal..

How soon do I start antenatal.. My mum said like 4month.. I think that is too late. I'm new to this so I don't really know how it works.. I just want things to go well..

Lastly, Is there a way to know how far I'm gone..without going to hospital for a scan. I don't know which sex led to it lol.. My last period was may 23...

Hello mama.i am happy for u . This is my first pregnancy too and I'm super excited. I'm 15 weeks pregnant I stoped having cramps around week 9. It's feels like period cramp but it goes after 1 minutes as if nothing happend. To calculate how far u have gone try to remember when your last period started. The first day of your last menstrual period counts as day one of your pregnancy.Your due date is calculated by adding 280 days (40 weeks) to the first day of your last menstrual period (assuming a 28 day cycle). Note that your menstrual period and ovulation are counted as the first two weeks of pregnancy. If you deliver on your due date, your baby is actually only 38 weeks old, not 40.
I started my antenatal at 2 months. The earlier the better. But try to take folic acid everyday. . Folic acid helps prevent neural tube defects– serious birth defects of the spinal cord and the brain

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2017
mignone:
Damsel21, hope u're beta today. if u don't mind, I av smone u can talk to - a mature mind who also doubles as a health worker.
u can send me a pm if u're interested.
a pleasant Fri morning to u all mamas& blessed LOs.
cheers!
thank you I've sent u pm pls check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Yesitsme:
u need someone to stay at home with u or u can visit people
I wld prefer to visit so I can meet ppl cus I need to get a job staying at home won't make things better rather it worsen it cus I find myself crying out my eyes most times wen I feel lonely and depressed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by perfectcrown(f): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2017
booqee:

Congratulations!!! I rejoice with you.

The cramps u are feeling is (PROBABLY) the implantation process and honestly i think it will be safer to avoid intimacy. for now,to allow your body adjust to the life growing inside you.

You can start your antenatal between 12-16weeks and yes,your mom is right abt dat.

To know how far you've gone,calculate/count from the date of your last period(LMP-last menstrual period),or wen u go for scan much later,they will calculate for you.

Please ensure,you start taking your prenatal or folic acid for now.

May God make the journey smooth for you and may you carry to term,in Jesus Name!

Welcome aboard!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2017
booqee:

Wow...
I felt like you are posting on my behalf, so many similarities.

I just married 20th of last month too, LMP is 24th of may, I tested positive on the 21st of this month, I feel cramps very often too sex or no sex. LMP says EDD is 28th Feb 2018.

Congratulations, may we carry to term IJN.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Damsel21:
I wld prefer to visit so I can meet ppl cus I need to get a job staying at home won't make things better rather it worsen it cus I find myself crying out my eyes most times wen I feel lonely and depressed cry
I understand how u feel cos I also lost my daughter at birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2017
Hello maamas, greetings and happy sunday to you all...

I have a question thats bothering me, plz dont jump and pass if you have an idea.
Each time I fart, my episitomy site farts too just when my anus has finished the work.
sometimes it just lets out farty air like that and I have checked with a mirror, d hole has closed up very well.
plz wat cld be d cause? am I going to keep farting around on my episitiomy site?
google doesnt even understand my question so am asking incase anyoe experienced it and what stopped it.

On a brighter note, my Obsession (Zizi) is a month old today, wld have snapped but our phone camera quality over poor....

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:32am On Jun 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Ah. Ko jor. Carry go then. I was so upset cos my baby liked that swing motion to sleep and he's a big baby. My hip joints almost disconnected from dancing

My own hip joints is rattling embarassed
The boy no even like the rocker again. You put him in there and he will try to escape it. One day I didn't strap him in, I came back and found him out of the rocker.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2017
Lol @ dislocating joints.

Call me selfish or funky but me no care o. I have a mamaroo and fisher price snugapuppy rocker that I use for every omugwo. I no gree dash anyone o cos I got it years ago and it's quite hard to get the originals now. Once I finish my omugwo. I pack my stuff and go home with it. My daughters and DILs Don beg tire, called me stingy cos I refused to dash them but I no send dem. cheesy I never ready to do break dance and nonstop singing. Both are very effective.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2017
phlakkeys:
A big congrat to team June cappo @ tiwatopebam.
@ iyomomoreloaded, we are waiting for your BA and BS ma.

Wowww, just 7 days to the 7th month
To God be all the glory.

Last update for the month of June

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

1. oyinmama --------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco -------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
5. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7
6. nneejima ----------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
7. Bbglory-------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7
8. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7
9. lululuv --------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
10. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7
11. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
12. Niyyah ------------ Team X? EDD 15/7
13. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
15. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
16. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
17. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
21. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
22. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
25. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
27. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
30. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
31. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
32. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7
Teamies, how are we doing? How is our LO's corner, our hospital bags, baby bump photoshoot, and preparation for vigilante/omugwo?
I hope we've cleaned the house, prepared plenty soups to be refrigerated and made provisions for the naming/dedication.
It will end in praise, congratulations and plenty money.
Present Ma'am,thanks for checking up on us as usual. I've not packed anything yet o! Its not because I'm not serious but ... By month ending , Godwilling I'll do the needful. Just please keep us in your prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Damsel21:
where do you stay?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2017
Present ma.
Everything is moving fine to God's glory.
I believe you're doing good too.
Peace.

phlakkeys:
A big congrat to team June cappo @ tiwatopebam.
@ iyomomoreloaded, we are waiting for your BA and BS ma.

Wowww, just 7 days to the 7th month
To God be all the glory.

Last update for the month of June

TEAM JULY ROLL CALL.

1. oyinmama --------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello our #TeamJuly first mummy! How are you &LO?
2. maureensylvia ---EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen. Hello ma! Hope you and LO are fine.
3. mojeco -------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. How is vigilante going?
4. spiceeamie ------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
5. eksbabe ------------ Team XY, EDD 19/7
6. nneejima ----------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
7. Bbglory-------------- Team XY, EDD 14/7
8. chocome ---------- Team XX, EDD 17/7
9. lululuv --------------- Team XY, EDD 9/7
10. phlakkeys ------- Team XX, EDD 31/7
11. nana228 --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
12. Niyyah ------------ Team X? EDD 15/7
13. missmalachi --- Team XX, EDD 1/7
14. Enkaylala2 ------ Team XY, EDD 30/7
15. niphmmy -------- Team XX, EDD 20/7
16. suremum -------- Team XY, EDD 30/7
17. forzarush -------- Team XY, EDD 31/7
18. Burntcoal -------- Team X? EDD 29/7
19. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7
20. olu21ola ---------- Team XY, EDD 18/7
21. bukunfunmi ---- Team XX, EDD 3/7
22. divie ---------------- Team XY, EDD 20/7
23. hernyhorla ------ Team XY, EDD 5/7
24. Graciouscharis -- Team XY, EDD 8/7
25. keeki --------------- Team XY, EDD 28/7
26. 1sttimeangie ---- Team XY, EDD 12/7
27. Haryanphe ------ Team XX, EDD 16/7
28. customised87 --- Team XX, EDD 23/7
29. temmytayur ---- Team XX, EDD 20/7
30. Mzbee ------------- Team XX, EDD 29/7
31. Damisinto ------- Team XY, EDD 26/7
32. nggie --------------- Team XY, EDD 13/7
33. clinik ---------------- Team XX, EDD 4/7
34. queenhecate --- Team X?, EDD 8/7
35. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7
36. edithodg ---------- Team X?, EDD 18/7
Teamies, how are we doing? How is our LO's corner, our hospital bags, baby bump photoshoot, and preparation for vigilante/omugwo?
I hope we've cleaned the house, prepared plenty soups to be refrigerated and made provisions for the naming/dedication.
It will end in praise, congratulations and plenty money.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:

Call me selfish or funky but me no care o. I have a mamaroo and fisher price snugapuppy rocker that I use for every omugwo. I no gree dash anyone o cos I got it years ago and it's quite hard to get the originals now. Once I finish my omugwo. I pack my stuff and go home with it. My daughters and DILs Don beg tire, called me stingy cos I refused to dash them but I no send dem. cheesy I never ready to do break dance and nonstop singing. Both are very effective.

I like your style mama

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by divie: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Eid to all our Muslim mamas, may your Ibada(s) be answered.

Congratulations to all June mamas and July porting mamas that have birthed their Prince and princesses, it can only be God that makes all end in praise. To Him alone be all the glory in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

I greet everyone o! Do enjoy the holidays.

#julymamasforsafeandsupernaturaldelivery.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Bloomingbud and booqee welcome to team February. We plenty oo but since we never senior anybody we just hibernate and some of us they fight Ms. Please take your prenatal drugs, avoid pineapple, dabino/dates, unripe paw paw, undercooked abi semicooked egg or meat, small small with kpekus ministry. If you have any complain feel free to ask, the one we don't know na hospital tins. If you have strength to finish one big container of Eva water, you can do scan but they might tell you no foetal heartbeat e.t.c so kukuma relax till 12weeks only if there's any problem (spotting or cramping). My hospital will chase you back home and ask you to come back when you're 12-16weeks gone for antenatal.

Booqee according to your LMP, your EDD is 27 February, you're 4weeks gone.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:

My sis gave me her Baby Bjorn carrier. The last child she used it on is 12 years old and that thing is in great condition! It's always best to buy quality and keep.

http://nefescorner..com/2017/06/new-products.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dazzle86:
Good morning house. I have some questions for experienced mamas.
1. How fast does lactation start after delivery for both cs and normal delivery? Because I read online that it takes a few days, does it mean I need to buy baby milk ahead, for the baby to feed on till my milk comes in
2. Is there a way of knowing if I will lactate fast? I have heard some women leak before delivery, I am 31 weeks plus 3 days and yet to notice any leaks.

Ohhh, was about to do a serious blog post on this (and it's going to be so raw and emotional, I don't even know if I can share it) . Because I'm not a fast lactater (is that even a word), so I tried everything on the planet (including classes and drinks, pumps and herbs, food and more). You won't know about your milk supply before you give birth. But the most important thing is AFTER you birth: your emotional stability. Trust me. At the end of the day I believe "Fed is Best" and I like to encourage Mums to breastfeed as much as they can and supplement with formula if baby needs it. Just get your foods ready, remember you should do your best and sometimes your best is giving your baby what he/she needs.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Prettyhurts is February cappo!! Gbam! grin grin grin
I'm February 1st but I may fall into January.
Booqee, cramps after orgasm is normal. Like my Doc said, no crazy 'snake in the monkey shadow' style.

Antenatal depends on your hospital. General hospitals will ask you to write your name and it's always like 3 months ahead. I begin on 30th of June and that's just 9 weeks.

Always remember to lay your hands on your tummy and pray! No matter your religion.

Zaynie and our Muslim brethren, Eid Mubarrak!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
Bomgirl:
Prettyhurts is February cappo!! Gbam! grin grin grin
I'm February 1st but I may fall into January.
Booqee, cramps after orgasm is normal. Like my Doc said, no crazy 'snake in the monkey shadow' style.

Antenatal depends on your hospital. General hospitals will ask you to write your name and it's always like 3 months ahead. I begin on 30th of June and that's just 9 weeks.

Always remember to lay your hands on your tummy and pray! No matter your religion.

Zaynie and our Muslim brethren, Eid Mubarrak!

We get cappo already tongue. I think maami curvilicious. You can read plenty pages back., cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2017
Thanks momma! I got the Fischer rocker for 25k today at little me. New born to toddler with swing. Thanks for your help.

quote author=hunniesuzie post=57796495]Huggies, pampers, are non perfumed i think and people have given positive feedback on them

No difference btw bouncer and rocker. Same ni. It's a swing that is different only cos of the type of motion

Buy Molfix size 2. Newborn may be a waste of money. If you do buy newborn ensure you buy a small pack only. Babies grow fast

[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
ifyalways:

Mama d mama cheesy cheesy cheesy
Come dash me na
Abeg

*shows puppy dog eyes*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
Damsel21:

Oh it is well o
I'm in this very boat
Crying nd crying all day
Feeling lonely too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2017
Prettyhurts:

We get cappo already tongue. I think maami curvilicious. You can read plenty pages back., cheesy grin

You ehn
You be team J for January?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2017
@ Benignasweety, i also experienced it. And i was told its one of d healing process of d site. U shud jus assure dat u sit on hard stool/seats when sitting down. Wit time it wil stop
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Happy Weekend to All Team October.

24.Jennykoko3009.....Mama let's no LO sex now abi u be Team Surprise?

#TeamOctoberRock#
#TeamOctoberfornoloss#
#TeamOctoberforSupernaturalbirth#
#TeamOctoberforuncommonfavour#
#TeamOctoberforSexybirth#

My able cappo, lo neva show sex yet. Infact i'm not too bothered abt it yet. Though i am prayin for a girl, i have a boy already. I dnt want to spoil my mood when i go for scan, so let me chill first. Thanks for remembering me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
curvilicious:

You ehn You be team J for January?
I been think say na F for February. cheesy. Biko forgive me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneka3000: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
@Damsel21 post=57758459

After my 1st baby girl, I had 5 miscarriages and the last almost took my life but I kept trusting God, I was depressed but did not stay depressed. I used to sing songs , bought a lot of films ( cartoons etc) , took myself out. I talked to God a lot , that it was not what we agreed. After I prayed well as in warfare. Then I started going for envagelism,blessed people including pregnant women. I did things to take my mind of the miscarriages( it was not easy but I did it with joy and I started feeling sick and lo and behold I was pregnant.

Today I have another baby girl, I did cervical cerclage because nothing was found to have caused the miscarriages.

Dear , rest , eat well and make yourself happy. Remove stress from everything you do, love yourself and try again . In all judge God faithful and be prayerful.

Hugs dear. God has got your back.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agbeke16: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dazzle86:
1. How fast does lactation start after delivery for both cs and normal delivery? Because I read online that it takes a few days, does it mean I need to buy baby milk ahead, for the baby to feed on till my milk comes in
2. Is there a way of knowing if I will lactate fast? I have heard some women leak before delivery, I am 31 weeks plus 3 days and yet to notice any leaks.

Before delivery,i didn't leak 1 drop. I slept for 3 hours after my VD. When I woke up,i put my baby to breast and it started flowing immediately. Even now,when my breasts are engorged,i don't leak. But immediately,i remove my bra,it starts flowing like tap.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Oh it is well o
I'm in this very boat
Crying nd crying all day
Feeling lonely too
only those who wears d shoes knows where it itches
May God comfort us
Walahi it's not easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Dazzle86:

For a faster result buy palm kennel oil and rob it on ur breast not nipple by the next day ur breast will be running like tap.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.