Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141675 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
More than blessed sis....Na u be our 3rd Iya ibeji now....I think say na only me like food o but its so all obvious most of my teamie are foodie

Kikikikiki i hear u sis. Waiting for next week let me go and do the scan that will reveal the second baby everyone is prophesying.

In fact as I'm typing now I'm chewing on a left over roasted corn i just remembered i ate halfway during the day

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Hello Mama, i read here that you can put grated ginger on the gum, though not preggy yet but i usually have gum issues anytime i change brush, toothpaste etc, i use the grated ginger and it relieves me, so you can try it

Tnx Ma'am, will try it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bbglory(f): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2017
phlakkeys:

Don't answer all these sonographers. Will look for it and forward to you.

We are more than ready. Most of these sonographers need better glasses or scanner.
It's even better if girl turn to boy, but boy changing to girl can be disastrous for a family seriously waiting for boy.

@lotannad1, New Id noted.
@spiceeamiee, & Graciouscharis i beg na only one day remain. Try and hold on. We are already there.
@nneejima, congrats ma. She sha be a source of joy to you.
@all #TeamJuly, hope we are already set.
It will end in praise.
#TeamJulyfornoloss
#TeamJulyforstrength
#TeamJulyforstressfreedelivery
#TeamJulyforbigboldandblessedchildren
#TeamJulyforbeautifulandhandsomebabies
#TeamJulyforpraiseandrejoicingwillendourstory
#TeamJulyforsupernaturalhebrewwomendelivery
My cappo, I can't fit shoutoo, we already have a girl, and my hubby is extremely happy that we are going to have a boy, I cant imagine how he will feel if it turns otherwise, thou he has been saying he will thank God for any one I will birth.

Meanwhile, to God be all the glory for bringing us this far, my heart is full of joy and gladness, I return every Glory to him alone on behalf of all of us and may he make the end of this journey easier than we have ever imagined IJN. Amen
teamjulyformiracledeliveries.#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelsgal(f): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2017
wawooo,didnt know this thread exist in nairaland. so happy to be here my fellow ladies. I am preg and is 24weeks 5days now. To the Glory of God,no complications yet just that the feeling of been depressed keeps creeping in. hope is normal? To the Glory of God,my expected delivery month is OCTOBER. May God continue to strengthen us all.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelsgal(f): 4:11am On Jun 30, 2017
BritneyStacy:

Able cappo. I dey hail o ooo. I for don the give una updates na from time to time. My browsers just connive say no more nairaland for me angry angry. I no fit open nairaland. I come dey think weda I chop ban sef. This morning sef, na inside toilet I dey say make I try again. E come open. You are doing a good job jareh.

If no be say na on top toilet seat I dey siddon, I for don snap my 2scans reports wey I don do and baby no gree open legs cry cry cry. Those my money dey pain me erh. Money wey I no even get. And am really desperate to know so I can start preparing on time. But I dey suspect say na girl (shebi dem talk say na girl dey cross legs any how).

EDD is 16th sha. Big boy is fine. Tho recently we have been struggling with food. His appetite has greatly reduced. I just started malaria drugs on him. I have not treated him of malaria in the last 4months. I hope his appetite returns abeg. I get worried when he doesn't eat.

Am happy for our October team. We have gotten upto 27members. Shout out to you all. kiss kiss kiss kiss all the way. Am not usually a dull member o ooo but I don explain wetin dey worry me.
May God lead us safely to the end of this journey.

Make I go prepare. I dey go somewhere important this morning. I see all my mentions. I will reply them later in the day. A very big hug and kiss to you that remembered me.....
Beautiful day to us all!
. I am to birth by OCTOBER too. so we are now 28 members. Amen to our prayers oooh. This is my first preg tho.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 6:21am On Jun 30, 2017
My cappo,how are u today? How is ur lo?God is ur strength. We thank God for how far he has helped us(June team),for safe delivery,God will make it easy for others IJN,amen.I know July team is over ready,bad news isn't ur portion,u will all deliver safely, amen.#mycappoisreadytohandovertojulycappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2017
kelsgal:
wawooo,didnt know this thread exist in nairaland. so happy to be here my fellow ladies. I am preg and is 24weeks 5days now. To the Glory of God,no complications yet just that the feeling of been depressed keeps creeping in. hope is normal? To the Glory of God,my expected delivery month is OCTOBER. May God continue to strengthen us all.
Welcoming our newest team member no worry FTM and jjc plenty for our midst but with God by our sides we are getting it right,doing it right and will end dis journey with testimony,may ur stay end in praise in Jesus name....Pls update ur EDD and baby gender so it can be updated during tomorrow roll call and pls mention me wen u do so I can see it....

Hello hello testing microphone.... In order news June is almost gone so we have just july, August and September to meet our Los abeg team October who get d remote control of dis months make we fast forward dem?

#Teamoctoberfornoloss#
#Teamoctoberforsexybirth#
#Teamoctoberforsupernaturalchildbirth#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Where is Iyomomoreloaded? Abi did I miss her BA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 30, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Welcoming our newest team member no worry FTM and jjc plenty for our midst but with God by our sides we are getting it right,doing it right and will end dis journey with testimony,may ur stay end in praise in Jesus name....Pls update ur EDD and baby gender so it can be updated during tomorrow roll call and pls mention me wen u do so I can see it....

Hello hello testing microphone.... In order news June is almost gone so we have just july, August and September to meet our Los abeg team October who get d remote control of dis months make we fast forward dem?

#Teamoctoberfornoloss#
#Teamoctoberforsexybirth#
#Teamoctoberforsupernaturalchildbirth#

Good morning Cappo. Pls add me sweetheart.
I'm TeamOctober...EDD-October 12. Gender-XX

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:40am On Jun 30, 2017
flawlesskayc:

Good morning Cappo. Pls add me sweetheart.
I'm TeamOctober...EDD-October 12. Gender-XX
kelsgal:

We welcome our newest members on board. Feel free to mingle.
Cappo pweetiebabe i think we shd start serving our new members refreshments o just as they do us in church. U get now?
Team Oct just 3 more months for us. It shall end in praise.

Good morning all my mamas and aunties.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2017
Good morning all. Glad to be back here.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adhakuhnna(f): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2017
New member alert. 10 weeks and still running. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Here comes July talalala
Our month of divine fulfillment.
It can only end in praise and congratulations.
Thank you Jesus

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2017
good morning mama's,my 2016 august mama i don come back to 2017,I don chop Belle full ooo,my hubby no dey hear word but I thank God for everything,I am team Feb 2018,February cappo oya write down my name,pls mama's my baby is 10months and I am still breastfeeding her should I stop or continue?

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2017
BritneyStacy:

My Dear na so life jam me O ooo......Ekene is doing fine. Thanks for asking. How is your Lil one?
she is fine,I don come back 2017,my dear is not easy with me here,morning sickness and taking care of my baby,I am only asking God for strength
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2017
nancyij:
good morning mama's,my 2016 august mama i don come back to 2017,I don chop Belle full ooo,my hubby no dey hear word but I thank God for everything,I am team Feb 2018,February cappo oya write down my name,pls mama's my baby is 10months and I am still breastfeeding her should I stop or continue?

No be you dy shout baby fire on. E sweet you abi e no sweet you cheesy grin
You can continue breastfeeding him/her nothing wrong only if (s)he stop or start rejecting it or you want to stop.

Welcome to team February.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nancyij(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2017
Prettyhurts:

You can continue breastfeeding him/her nothing wrong only if (s)he stop or start rejecting it or you want to stop.

LoL thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Prettyhurts:

baby fire on...I don dey scatter laugh.. Wait oo which one b ur husband no dey hear wrd ! No b u open leg.?

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
Okay nau! cheesy no be only hubby no dey hear word! But it was sweeting you that time grin welicome and happy bumping kiss
nancyij:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2017
nancyij:

I claim this sharp sharp conception abeg, hubby shd begin to hear word sef. Congrats sis

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2017
Mama! How you dey? Thanks for checking on me jare, have a great day

forzarush:
Mooretes, mama how are you doing? It's been a while. Benignasweety,awayu? Hunniesuzie,a ki yin o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Good day mamas.
Benignasweety- how are you sis?

Damsel21- Mami, how are you holding up?

Iyamomoreloaded- Mami, long time, how are you? Please pop in ma.

Welcome to our newest October teamie, I know our able cappo has welcomed you. Easy peasy ride ma.

Welcome to all new members. May God make it easy for us, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
gwng:
HandsFree Pumping Bra for 6K ONLY. CALL/WHATSAPP 09053629994 FOR ORDER. PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE ALL OVER NIGERIA.

Available in two (2) adjustable sizes Medium & Large. View Pics of Size Chart Below (Medium: White Area & Large: Pink Area)

Especially useful for women who own a two in one electric breast pump. Helps you multitask
Adjustable straps to make you comfortable when you wear it. You can adjust to get the right fitting for yourself.
Comes with bra extenders just in case you realize that you added some post-partum fat and you shouldn’t get a larger size, simply use the extender.
U shaped back, offering firm support even when breast pumps are working and collection cups are filled up
A bra u can wear when not pumping and very easy to put on
Perfect to run errands around the house while you pump
Fabric is soft and made to be comfortable
Rightly aligned holes that match universal breast pump flange size. Designed to work with all major breast pump manufacturers
Tightly secures the pump flanges so you don’t have push them against your chest to get milk to flow
Material is light, non-sweaty and stretchy; you can pull aside and nurse easily
Extra soft and suitable for sleeping in case you have to wake up and pump at night

With this Bra, your hands can remain free to do other things while you extract milk for your baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
gwng:
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
beyedew:
Good day mamas.

Welcome to our newest October teamie, I know our able cappo has welcomed you. Easy peasy ride ma.

Iyam fyn nwanne mmadu even though na odika ka anyi echefuru onwe anyi... Anom na uzo east kita.

Forzarush I greet thee and everyone..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
beyedew:
Good day mamas.

thank u mama am really doing great now jst little health challenges but I went to d hospital ystdy its under control In Sha Allah
Made my hair after 3mnths of hostage never knew I was still beautiful ;Dcant
Till now no family member of him has come to look for me am jst happy they show that am unwanted early. All the same am so fine and healthy
Thank u all kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Damsel21:
thank u mama am really doing great now jst little health challenges but I went to d hospital ystdy its under control In Sha Allah
Till now no family member of him has come to look for me am jst happy they show that am unwanted early. All the same am so fine and healthy
Thank u all kiss
God gat u...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Benignasweety:
Iyam fyn nwanne mmadu even though na odika ka anyi echefuru onwe anyi... Anom na uzo east kita.

F.orzarush I greet thee and everyone..
Safe! Safe! Safe!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
Damsel21:
Thank u all kiss
It is well with you sis. Just remember, one day at a time kiss.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
TGIF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
Good morning, my fellow sexy preggy mamas.
Let me rant small!!

Today was supposed to be my first ANC. We are 9 weeks.
As a FTM, I don dey imagine how e go be. Couldn't sleep! Kept dreaming of it till I woke at 4:30 am. grin grin grin
Quickly did my chores, dressed and hurried OGA to take me there. Got there and met the hospital locked!! shocked shocked angry angry
Said they were fumigating the hospital! Till next week! Means I will have to go and book another appointment!! I'm so upset because in my rush, I didn't carry food! Now I had to buy food that's not even sweet at work!!
Mtscheeew!! cry cry That's the end of my rant. Byebye.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
embarassed

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) (3193) (3194) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01, memories1(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.