Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8200538 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Haryanphe:
B.A- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
I birthed my princess on the 5th of july thru emergency c.s and she weighed 3.5kg. Praise the Lord

cc phlakkeys
Congrats to you ma'am. God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

We are only trying to manage your expectations.
God is our strength.! grin

Amen thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2017
UmmTwins2:

Lol na 6mths make u shout. The description "bundle of joy" fits them perfectly cheesy cos they come armed with such charm that even as they can make u want to tag "for sale" grin on their forehead atimes

Thank you ma
cheesy for sale cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2017
sassyangel1:

If ur lo is up to a month and u r not busty ( like breast weh scatter everywhere), u should learn how to breastfeed baby while both of u sleep and as soon as ur lo is sleeping, stylishly and gently remove nipple from ur lo's lips (lecturing from personal experience). Buh, if ur lo is nt on EBF, u should feed ur lo well @ nite, let's say by 10 p.m then top up wth breast milk so dt ur lo can sleep for a reasonable duration.

Noted! Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 9:20am On Jul 15, 2017
Coldfeet:
After two sets of twins and two single births with five living children! I'm here again.

I've booked for an evacuation twice and didn't have the heart to go through with it.

So yep! Me that thought I was through with child bearing is now 11weeks preggo.

Thank God it's one baby! Im definitely​ going permanent after this one, it's obvious I can't rely on any temporary family planning. Not after two failures.

Team January reporting over and out.

Welcome to our team ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
happy weekend to you all...

Please the experienced mum in the house, how do you stop excessive salivating??

I'm not happy with this new development i've noticed. i have to continually spit every now and then, or swallow my saliva, which is even worse (my mouth is bitter, so swallowing it can cause me to vomit).

Don't really understand why my mouth is suddenly producing excess saliva.. (i'm 7 weeks)

Those that experienced it, is there any way to stop it?

(its embarassing).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Both. But breastmilk only from evening when I get home till morning when I go to work. You will learn to breastfeed while lying down so you can enjoy your sleep too. God gives us strength for every phase

curvilicious:

Exclusive or formula?
Am happy for you o
Thanks for encouraging me

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2017
In the first few weeks they sleep a lot during the day
Enjoy it while it lasts

spiceeamiee:
I woke her up to feed. In fact she fed with sleepy eyes a nd promptly went back to sleep. Been doing this every two hours now and each time she has gone right back to sleep but I'm not fooled because this baby showed me something two days ago and yesterday.
Cc @Giddyperson @hunniesuzzie @Moyosblog123
(
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2017
suremum:
Can this baby just come already cos i am tired oooo. Oti sumi mehn. Some times i just feel like crying. I want my freedom ( yeah i know vigilante is real) but i will prefer it to this state i am in right now.
I am just 37weeks +5 but i feel like i have been carrying this pregnancy all my life. Biko... i want to do sisi again. I feel useless i just pray baby come latest next week wc will be 38 weeks. I really cant wait ooo.
God help me
#TeamJuly#
Cc Phlakkeys
We are in the same shoe. Every morning I woke up nt happy. It just feels like this baby is nt ready to come out at all. Edd is July 17 and no single sign of labour. I done google signs of labour tire. This is my first pregnancy so the anticipation is so real. May God help us. Amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Benignasweety:
I hail all maamas, God bless all of us...

Please am still bleeding post delivery and am tired, all the prescription I was given to stop it, isnt working. It will stop and continue that same day. Doctor said I should repeat augmentin, flagyl and trexaminaic acid. This drugs are expensive and getting it twice wouldnt be nice as the one I took before didnt yeild any progress.
Please who can recommend a sure-fire remedy to my problem plz... no read pass me abeg,
I CALL ON EVERYONE.
itz still bright red blood and not smelly.
Go do a scan please if you feel the post delivery bleed is worrisome. Do you have an infection? That needs to be tackled asap as you may be having a late postpartum hemorrhage.

Or you are over stressing yourself and need to take time off.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
queenhecate:
Thank you Jesus. we are both here safe and soUnd. at 3.15am this morning. weighing 4.05kg

Congrats mama, God bless your lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
booqee:

I'm not happy with this new development i've noticed. i have to continually spit every now and then, or swallow my saliva, which is even worse (my mouth is bitter, so swallowing it can cause me to vomit).

Don't really understand why my mouth is suddenly producing excess saliva.. (i'm 7 weeks)

(its embarassing).
pele dear,maybe its part of your package. you know bodies are different and if that's how your body decides to work,then there's little you can do about. You can try chewing gum if it will work for you or get a fancy container to jejely spew the excess saliva. Pls stop swallowing it,cause it can irritate your bowel. Don't worry,you will be alright.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolubej: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
booqee:

(its embarassing).

Sorry mama. I also have excess saliva too though we are 29weeks. I take plenty water to stay hydrated and replace the saliva, the cost of chewing gum na die o imagine ten naira for one. so i swaggalicously spit out in my 75cl eva bottle smiley when ever i am home and i chew gum when i am out
I recently read that someone's saliva dried up after delivery on this trend so i am consoled abit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suremum: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
luckygirl02:

We are in the same shoe. Every morning I woke up nt happy. It just feels like this baby is nt ready to come out at all. Edd is July 17 and no single sign of labour. I done google signs of labour tire. This is my first pregnancy so the anticipation is so real. May God help us. Amin
Your edd is so close. Mine is still July 30 and it's like it is taking forever. I guess we are just anxious to see our LO plus all this feelings no b here oòoo. It is well with us. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
queenhecate:
Thank you Jesus. we are both here safe and soUnd. at 3.15am this morning. weighing 4.05kg
Congrats teamie,God bless your LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Haryanphe:
B.A- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER
I birthed my princess on the 5th of july thru emergency c.s and she weighed 3.5kg. Praise the Lord
cc phlakkeys
Congratulations ma.
Thanks for the BA. How is vigilante and lactating going ma?
Pls, before you go MIA, kindly come and sama us with BS too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
queenhecate:
Glory to The Wonderful God.
Congratulations ma. We thank God for safety.
Pls, what is baby's gender?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
booqee:

(its embarassing).
Saliva wahala.......... chew gum, or use nzu
I use nzu because gum makes my ulcer issue worse
I heard nzu cleans lo's skin....... I stand to be corrected
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
queenhecate:
Congrats ma
You got a really big baby
I admire kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
curvilicious:

Saliva wahala.......... chew gum, or use nzu
I use nzu because gum makes my ulcer issue worse
I heard nzu cleans lo's skin....... I stand to be corrected
whats the english name for nzu or any popular name it is known by in the market...so i can know it.

Also what does LO mean, there's a lot of abbreviation i'm just learning abt in pregnancy. This is my first preg.

rollykotex:

pele dear,maybe its part of your package. you know bodies are different and if that's how your body decides to work,then there's little you can do about. You can try chewing gum if it will work for you or get a fancy container to jejely spew the excess saliva. Pls stop swallowing it,cause it can irritate your bowel. Don't worry,you will be alright.

bolubej:

Sorry mama. I also have excess saliva too though we are 29weeks. I take plenty water to stay hydrated and replace the saliva, the cost of chewing gum na die o imagine ten naira for one. so i swaggalicously spit out in my 75cl eva bottle smiley when ever i am home and i chew gum when i am out
I recently read that someone's saliva dried up after delivery on this trend so i am consoled abit

I just tried gum.. it makes me salivate the more!.. and a colleague just told me chewing gum works for her!! why my own be like this sha? cry

Spitting in a container is just gross (at least for those around, that may be looking at me).

I really appreciate your advices. This thread is a place to be for new mums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suremum: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
booqee:

(its embarassing).
Get bitter kola and always put it in your mouth. U can chew to have d bitter taste but do not swallow it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meggitto21: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sorry dear... You can't stop it.. You can only manage it I experience it for three good months... Just avoid anything sugury stuffs, sip on bottle water. Try drinking ginger tea or chew on ginger in u can,biter kola,pepper fruit... Hope this helps
booqee:

(its embarassing).
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=curvilicious post=58173414]Zino89
Tchidi
MiraclefromGod
Goldenheart002
Mbula
Luvtoteach
Pacypatty

Checking on you ladies o
New developments? Concerns? Suggestions/ideas? Etc
I hail una #teamJ4January4supernaturalbirth&healthyLOs#
[/quote I hail you my honourable cappo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
@booqee, LO means little one (your baby)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ma'm Haryanphe, coman give us your BS o, i see you are online grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
booqee:
whats the english name for nzu or any popular name it is known by in the market...so i can know it.

Also what does LO mean, there's a lot of abbreviation i'm just learning abt in pregnancy. This is my first preg.

I just tried gum.. it makes me salivate the more!.. and a colleague just told me chewing gum works for her!! why my own be like this sha? cry

Spitting in a container is just gross (at least for those around, that may be looking at me).

I really appreciate your advices. This thread is a place to be for new mums
LO little one
While growing up we used to call it calaba its like native chalk but salty in nature nd has this earthy aroma(d aroma dey sweet me for brain). Ask igbo women that sell soup ingredients in market. I been dey shame to spit for container but deyuuumn when d spitting overwhelmed me my dear, i had no choice. Right now i have a small bucket in my house dat walk around wt me like Mary nd her little Lamb

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats queenhectate, nana228, haryanphe n all d other new mums. God bless ur LOs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3233) (3234) (3235) (3236) (3237) (3238) (3239) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Crownofwealth(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.