Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8140312 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damsel21:
Good day happy mamas,to the bumping mamas how is the new sexy,curvy figure 8 things � �to the mamas that has delivered congratulations may all blessings be permanent�,to my crew peeping and observing crew I know and believe our testimonies are on the way.i greet u all.
Pls mamas help me view this issues cus am confused o pls is it every marriage that requires court order before divorce?
Can't a woman pack her personal belongings from a man's house without court order ?
I don't understand o lipsrsealed pls enlighten me my things including my original certificate are stucked undecided undecided

Depends on the kind of wedding that was conducted. If twas in a registry / church you have to get a lawyer and apply for a divorce at the high court of the state where you're based. The lawyer will put you through.

If you did traditional; based on your custom you must return the bride price back to the groom's family and if any paper was issued like a marriage certificate you can take that to a customary court in the area you live for the marriage to be properly dissolved and issues like child custody to be dealt with.

If Islamic ask from your clerics for proper procedure. If in the north just head to the sharia court in your locality and apply for dissolution.

Assuming your marriage certificate is not with you but you have a photocopy or even if not, go to the registry where the wedding took place and ask for a CTC which has the same effect as an original and take that to court for the divorce. But it's best you engage a lawyer who will do the work.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
He will turn in Jesus name .Amen, I told him I'm his mother, who have gone tru a lot in these few and slow months anticipating his birth, I told him...he is not permitted to stay breech cox i gave up so much to make sure he is fine, I also told him I bore all his kicks so he should listen to no other voice but God Almighty, mine and his Father's. I sweet talked him, and gave him direct instructions, and thank God he he listened. (Dnt mind mybusing him oooo...I'm trusting God for a him) grin

Do same, you and hubby, talk to his creator ...he will obey you. Awaiting r good news.

Burntcoal:

wat did u say to ur LO..... I'm 39 and my LO is still sitting like a king...... scared as shit

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Burntcoal(f): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
peggygee:
He will turn in Jesus name .Amen, I told him I'm his mother, who have gone tru a lot in these few and slow months anticipating his birth, I told him...he is not permitted to stay breech cox i gave up so much to make sure he is fine, I also told him I bore all his kicks so he should listen to no other voice but God Almighty, mine and his Father's. I sweet talked him, and gave him direct instructions, and thank God he he listened. (Dnt mind mybusing him oooo...I'm trusting God for a him) grin

Do same, you and hubby, talk to his creator ...he will obey you. Awaiting r good news.

thanks God bless u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
goodfortun:

Depends on the kind of wedding that was conducted. If twas in a registry / church you have to get a lawyer and apply for a divorce at the high court of the state where you're based. The lawyer will put you through.

If you did traditional; based on your custom you must return the bride price back to the groom's family and if any paper was issued like a marriage certificate you can take that to a customary court in the area you live for the marriage to be properly dissolved and issues like child custody to be dealt with.

If Islamic ask from your clerics for proper procedure. If in the north just head to the sharia court in your locality and apply for dissolution.

Assuming your marriage certificate is not with you but you have a photocopy or even if not, go to the registry where the wedding took place and ask for a CTC which has the same effect as an original and take that to court for the divorce. But it's best you engage a lawyer who will do the work.
thank u ma d marriage was not a court wedding I was nikhai which d dowry was paid in mosque d problem now is that d divorce letter must be from d town where d wedding took place is really confusing d lawyer said I will have to go d town to get d letter am not based there can't I get it where am based?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
beyedew:
Mamas, goodmorning, please I need to take garden egg leaf to boast my blood level. I tried chewing it, but mehn, the taste didn't dwell well with me, I juiced it, please can I add condensed milk to it to sweeten the taste? Please mamas, don't read and pass. Cc- all sabi mamas.
Mommy liftedhands
I love chewing garden egg leaf like that. Maybe this is why I ignored all my prenatals and still had no pcv issues.

Recently I used it to cook yam/vegetable with ugba for MIL, she loved it, I hated it.

You can make abacha and just sprinkle the leaf on it.

You can make boiled yam and spice red oil then just put the leaf in it like roadside roasted yam sellers put utazi.

You can use it in place of ugu to cook okro.
I prefer options number 2 and 3 cuz then u don't cook the leaf at all, but if you want to cook, make sure to turn off the heat as soon as you put the leaf to avoid 'killing' it.

Oh and update since people keep sharing this post. adding condensed milk to the juice purged her so you may not want to try that cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

I love chewing garden egg leaf like that. Maybe this is why I ignored all my prenatals and still had no pcv issues.

Recently I used it to cook yam/vegetable with ugba for MIL, she loved it, I hated it.

You can make abacha and just sprinkle the leaf on it.

You can make boiled yam and spice red oil then just put the leaf in it like roadside roasted yam sellers put utazi.

You can use it in place of ugu to cook okro.
I prefer options number 2 and 3 cuz then u don't cook the leaf at all, but if you want to cook, make sure to turn off the heat as soon as you put the leaf to avoid 'killing' it.
I carry Beyonce Hand for you....when I read about your udara(African cherry)xploits.Damn dame...you are one helluva babe.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damsel21:
Good day happy mamas,to the bumping mamas how is the new sexy,curvy figure 8 things � �to the mamas that has delivered congratulations may all blessings be permanent�,to my crew peeping and observing crew I know and believe our testimonies are on the way.i greet u all.
Pls mamas help me view this issues cus am confused o pls is it every marriage that requires court order before divorce?
Can't a woman pack her personal belongings from a man's house without court order ?
I don't understand o lipsrsealed pls enlighten me my things including my original certificate are stucked undecided undecided
The authorities would most of the time advise d couple to try settling amicably first and/or involve (family) elders (dunno in d case of d.v tho); if after then d situation is still d same, they return to 'court'.
The process is somewhat long sha&I guess d couple must have lived apart for at least 2yrs before a dissolution can be granted but just like u've been advised, seek counsel from a lawyer so that u can pick stuffs u need from d house in d mean time.
pls sisters, this is a lesson to us all. when we av to leave a place for certain negative reasons, let's endeavour to go with our valuables, original credentials especially cos it may not be easy retreiving them when eye eventually clear/come down. no one prays to av issues in marriage bt shit happens &it may nt even be in marriage.I av seen many&they were all tough times for d affected, mostly women.
damsel21 sis, the Almighty will see u fru.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
ahnie:

I carry Beyonce Hand for you....when I read about your udara(African cherry)xploits.Damn dame...you are one helluva babe.
Lol I consider that shit my first son cheesy it was real labour

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
beyedew:
Mamas, goodmorning, please I need to take garden egg leaf to boast my blood level. I tried chewing it, but mehn, the taste didn't dwell well with me, I juiced it, please can I add condensed milk to it to sweeten the taste? Please mamas, don't read and pass. Cc- all sabi mamas.
Mommy liftedhands

I beg you in the almighty name of God. Eat whatever you have to eat to avoid pcv issues. I'm current receiving my second pint of blood. Both I and my baby are fine but i have learnt my lesson the hard way. Don't be like me o. I refused to eat well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
mignone:

The authorities would most of the time advise d couple to try settling amicably first and/or involve (family) elders (dunno in d case of d.v tho); if after then d situation is still d same, they return to 'court'.
The process is somewhat long sha&I guess d couple must have lived apart for at least 2yrs before a dissolution can be granted but just like u've been advised, seek counsel from a lawyer so that u can pick stuffs u need from d house in d mean time.
pls sisters, this is a lesson to us all. when we av to leave a place for certain negative reasons, let's endeavour to go with our valuables, original credentials especially cos it may not be easy retreiving them when eye eventually clear/come down. no one prays to av issues in marriage bt shit happens &it may nt even be in marriage.I av seen many&they were all tough times for d affected, mostly women.
damsel21 sis, the Almighty will see u fru.
Thank u sis I understand d family has not shown any interest of discussion no one from them.a and he doesn't want to release my documents.i have involved a lawyer I know it will take time.but I will scale Tru with is kind of attitude God knows how many wives ur family will choose for u Mr allknowing1 I know u are reading all my post show it to them as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damsel21:
Thank u sis I understand d family has not shown any interest of discussion no one from them.a and he doesn't want to release my documents.i have involved a lawyer I know it will take time.but I will scale Tru with is kind of attitude God knows how many wives ur family will choose for u Mr allknowing1 I know u are reading all my post show it to them as usual.

Babe z this necessary....?you want him to tail you to this thread again to sprew rubbish?Haba cool down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
ahnie:

Babe z this necessary....?you want him to tail you to this thread again to sprew rubbish?Haba cool down.
sorry to say sis he's viewing and I know what he will be doing am sorry if going off track cool
Agony of a pained girl u won't understand undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

If you do it here, I'd get you banned for derailing cheesy
See this woman, are you daring me!!!! You are lucky nothing major has happened except a girl wiping out the Freys totally. tongue
Giddyperson:

If you do it here, I'd get you banned for derailing cheesy
See this woman, are you daring me!!!! You are lucky nothing major has happened except a girl wiping out the Freys totally.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damsel21:
thank u ma d marriage was not a court wedding I was nikhai which d dowry was paid in mosque d problem now is that d divorce letter must be from d town where d wedding took place is really confusing d lawyer said I will have to go d town to get d letter am not based there can't I get it where am based?

Well since that's the practice; you can spare timeto go to the mosque where twas conducted and make inquiries there about dissolution so you'll cover the bases. They'll probably invite both parties and take it from there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
lady25:

I beg you in the almighty name of God. Eat whatever you have to eat to avoid pcv issues. I'm current receiving my second pint of blood. Both I and my baby are fine but i have learnt my lesson the hard way. Don't be like me o. I refused to eat well
Thanks for the advice mama. Please what was your pcv before delivery, was it low, is that what necessitated transfusion?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dazzle86:

See this woman, are you daring me!!!! You are lucky nothing major has happened except a girl wiping out the Freys totally. tongue
See this woman, are you daring me!!!! You are lucky nothing major has happened except a girl wiping out the Freys totally.
Haha you are lucky that happened in season 6 already else you'd be serving out your one year ban now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
hunniesuzie:
The drugs you were given are fine

Thank you so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Giddyperson:

Haha you are lucky that happened in season 6 already else you'd be serving out your one year ban now
You know nothing Giddyperson grin
Giddyperson:

You know nothing Giddyperson

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Beyedew,mama pele. Just try. If u eat okro u cud add it sliced at the last minute and garnish well with fish and/or crayfish.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Naomi14:
You can get pregnacare max! But the ones the doc gave you dey okay.
Aiit. Thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks to you mamas @
Giddyperson- cheesy first son indeed. Thanks ma for all the options you listed. You try gan

Lady25- thanks ma, I will. Perfect healing is yours in Jesus name, Amen.

Forzarush- thanks mammy kiss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Damsel21:
sorry to say sis he's viewing and I know what he will be doing am sorry if going off track cool
Agony of a pained girl u won't understand undecided
Quite understood.....you wee bee fyne.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
How do ppl even get low pcv sef...i delivered in one health centre like that...they just asked us to buy urine test tube,wee piss inside it...then them pierced our fingers...collect our blood samples...then collect 100 9ra from us,then we go for palpation.case close

? Is....since they behaved that way....how can a preggers check for her pcv welda it z low or high

Cc :giddyperson,zaynie,soonest,tchiwinnie and the rest mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
If it was low they would have told you. You can ask for result after they take your blood

ahnie:
How do ppl even get low pcv sef...i delivered in one health centre like that...they just asked us to buy urine test tube,wee piss inside it...then them pierced our fingers...collect our blood samples...then collect 100 9ra from us,then we go to for palpation.case close

? Is....since they behaved that way....how can a preggers check for her pvc welda it z low or high

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
goodfortun:

Well since that's the practice; you can spare timeto go to the mosque where twas conducted and make inquiries there about dissolution so you'll cover the bases. They'll probably invite both parties and take it from there.
noted thank you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dazzle86:

Thanks for the advice mama. Please what was your pcv before delivery, was it low, is that what necessitated transfusion?
I'm still pregnant o.4 and a half months. My pcv dropped from 26 to 23%.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
ahnie:
How do ppl even get low pcv sef...i delivered in one health centre like that...they just asked us to buy urine test tube,wee piss inside it...then them pierced our fingers...collect our blood samples...then collect 100 9ra from us,then we go to for palpation.case close

? Is....since they behaved that way....how can a preggers check for her pvc welda it z low or high

Go to any medical laboratory. Tell them u want to do pcv test. But the little I know is that if u don't eat well and eat properly in pregnancy u might have it. Also if u don't take iron supplements

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please don't derail the thread again. Thank you!
Damsel21:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
The blood sample the lab attendant took, he/she must have checked for your pcv level. But if you want to know your current percentage, you can go to a good Lab and have the test done.
ahnie:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Naomi14:
The blood sample the lab attendant took, he/she must have checked for your pcv level. But if you want to know your current percentage, you can go to a good Lab and have the test done.

No need having it done again....

Babe how x vigi things la?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Naomi14:
Please don't derail the thread again. Thank you!
Aww this is harsh nah

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) (3247) (3248) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.