Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139686 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Portable bump
Dazzle86:
BUMP TUESDAY
#TEAMAUGUSTFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY
#Teamaugustfornoloss
#35weeks

Thanks be to Jehovah for bringing me this far.
Congratulations to July mamas who have popped and for those yet to pop, I wish you safe delivery.
Mzleemah edd mate how far? Have you done the scan,? I trust all is well.
#TEAMAUGUST i have opened the floor for us. Time to rep, let's show off our bumps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2017
Naomi14:
Portable bump
You think so! Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Ewooo cry Which one am I married to, the imp or the one handed incest master cry. You are not nice, but atleast I'm rich tongue
The wisest and best Lannister. The Imp. grin
Giddyperson:

Ewooo cry Which one am I married to, the imp or the one handed incest master cry. You are not nice, but atleast I'm rich tongue
The wisest and best Lannister. The Imp.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2017
curvilicious:
MiraclefromGod, am wairing for your bump o
Dazzle86 nd Elixir123 lovely kiss
Thank you curvy, can't wait to see yours.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arthurshelly: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
I have this following item in,my store for sale...they are still intact in the carton...its has N ever been used before
Baby mana in the house this for
Breast pump.........25k. still available
Baby cot................25k. sold
Chat with me on whatsapp or call 08023624928
Location is lagos
Payment on delivery please

Still available

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Dazzle86:

The wisest and best Lannister. The Imp. grin
The wisest and best Lannister. The Imp.
You are not my friend again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2017
arthurshelly:
I have this following item in,my store for sale...they are still intact in the carton...its has N ever been used before
Baby mana in the house this for
Breast pump.........25k
Baby cot................25k
Chat with me on whatsapp or call 08023624928
Location is lagos
Buyer beware!!!!!

You have this and that in your store for weeks now, yet you cannot post a single real life picture of the said items from your store or house.
You've upgraded to uploading internet pictures.

Hoekay lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 11:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Kai...I've a lot...

Congrats dea July momas that I've offloaded

Easy pisey delivery to the remaining momas.

Team September how are we ? And how is the waddling? May God make it easy for us ooo

Team August, hope una don they jogg....countdown soon begin o.

#Team September for easy pisey delivery with no loss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2017
Loool, you GOT people don come. Hope you've watched Sunday's episode? Me I'm waiting for it to be complete before watching

Giddyperson:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arthurshelly: 11:50am On Jul 18, 2017
ifyalways:

Buyer beware!!!!!

You have this and that in your store for weeks now, yet you cannot post a single real life picture of the said items from your store or house.
You've upgraded to uploading internet pictures.

Hoekay lipsrsealed

Ifyalways why on me this way?I can't post photo here..i don't know why...if you care to see the photo PM me I will send to you or abybody care to see the photo...i have it in my house store....what I don't need or use its usually in store...please...i upload internent photo becaused the baby cot still in carton its has never been assemble

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2017

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Loool, you GOT people don come. Hope you've watched Sunday's episode? Me I'm waiting for it to be complete before watching

I'm with you in the waiting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tripletmom: 12:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Morning preggy mama,I got my BFP yesterday.
Have got a lot of butterflies in my belly.
Am a FTM.
#Teammarch

38 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hi mothers. I have been a member of this thread for a while now. I would say i love your spirit. I made use of this forum in all my pregnancies. Im a doctor and have made comments here awhile which inspired me to start blogging. Feel free free to visit my blog and drop comments and questions.i will be making regular post on select issues concerning mothers and childrenhttps://doctormamadotblog./blog/

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Rich and surrounded by enemies on all sides....lol!

I am so excited about this season !!! GOT is my only vice, my hubby will just vacate the living room for me je je.. no negotiations!

Lol!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Contact 09053629994 or 09098642287 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo Double SuperFast Electric Breast Pump FOR ONLY 27K PROMO PRICE!!! With Battery Case Bonus FREE (allows you use the pump without power supply)!!!

Regular Price: 30,000
Promo Price: 27,000 (with COMPLEMENTARY BATTERY CASE)

Buy yours while promo lasts!!!

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
At least you are rich grin
Giddyperson:
At least you are rich

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
curvilicious:
MiraclefromGod, am wairing for your bump o
Dazzle86 nd Elixir123 lovely kiss

My capo I dey loyal to you make you open the floor for team January mamas make we fall in with our mini bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Elixir123 Teamie, hi 5 sis. Your bump la cute.

Beyedew, you're not alone o. A cousin of mine did up to 5 scans, dem say na boy. She finally born pikin and na toto we see ooo. No sign of preek at all.
I'm not even bothered again. Team surprise all the waaaaay.

And we are 29 weeks! I do not take your mercies for granted o Lord. Thank you so much for all you have done and I know that You who has begun this good work in us, will perfect it in Jesus name.

CheeryChy my bumbum is no longer bigger than my bump eee grin

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dazzle86:

At least you are rich grin
At least you are rich
Lol that's to show you what you're missing.

AlphaHandMaiden:

Rich and surrounded by enemies on all sides....lol!

I am so excited about this season !!! GOT is my only vice, my hubby will just vacate the living room for me je je.. no negotiations!

Lol!!!
Lol I'm gonna let the whole season run first before I start watching and I hope I don't encounter any spoilers cheesy. The Naija shows are always when I own the remote, like big brother Naija and the voice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
peggygee:
Kai...I've a lot...

Congrats dea July momas that I've offloaded

Easy pisey delivery to the remaining momas.

Team September how are we ? And how is the waddling? May God make it easy for us ooo

Team August, hope una don they jogg....countdown soon begin o.

#Team September for easy pisey delivery with no loss

Thanks ma'am. We are not only jogging but running sef.

We just cant wait.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
eksbabe:
Congrats Keeki, God bless your little prince

thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abeg I need help, this is my second preg. and am about 28wks I geuss, edd is Oct 5. The problem is this, I find it difficult to cross my legs, change sitting positions, turn in bed and also walk short distances e.g. from the sitting room to kitchen because of serious pains around my pelvis. I checked Dr Google and I found an article with the name symphysis pubis dysfunction and I really got scared. Sabi mama's abeg torchlight my matter. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sansa143:
Tnks Love!How is Donald?

Fine dear kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who worrying EPP....I just emptied a plate of amala and goat meat grin. Went for antenatal check today and scan said baby is breech at 31weeks....ehn!....I wanted to cry...but I know say na joke. Baby will turn by Gods grace.
PS: if u av tips on how to make baby turn biko epp my situation.
Make una manage my portable bump.
#Teamseptember.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Who worrying EPP....I just emptied a plate of amala and goat meat grin. Went for antenatal check today and scan said baby is breech at 31weeks....ehn!....I wanted to cry...but I know say na joke. Baby will turn by Gods grace.
#Teamseptember.

You and dis ur Amala Nd ogufe grin..chai dats my best food...if u have faith abeg ur baby will change,dere is still time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai e don tay ooh,congrats to d latest MoMa kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eminya:
Abeg I need help, this is my second preg. and am about 28wks I geuss, edd is Oct 5. The problem is this, I find it difficult to cross my legs, change sitting positions, turn in bed and also walk short distances e.g. from the sitting room to kitchen because of serious pains around my pelvis. I checked Dr Google and I found an article with the name symphysis pubis dysfunction and I really got scared. Sabi mama's abeg torchlight my matter. Thanks
pubis gini? are u sure it isn't Round Ligament Pain (RLP). Pls try read up on it on it&ways to manage it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Eminya:

Hello sis we sabi worry sha cheesy why not see your doc or complain during antenatal. Have a diagnosis first before running to dr Google. That Dr Google sabi cause high blood pressure mehn... meanwhile it might just be part of the package. Stop worrying pls cos nothing good comes out of it. Just relax and see your doctor. Take care
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol that's to show you what you're missing.

Lol I'm gonna let the whole season run first before I start watching and I hope I don't encounter any spoilers cheesy. The Naija shows are always when I own the remote, like big brother Naija and the voice.
I am the chief of spoilers. I have a friend like you. By the time I am through he will be forced to watch it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
#Teamseptember.
There is still time for baby y to turn, don't be worried.
Fine bump
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrking3:
Pregnancy can be funny! ! Really funny I mean! Just when I'm about going to work this morning wifey says she wants to eat Akara! Lol. ... Where person won see that kind snacks this morning? Beside, already late for work. ... I bow for una lol! So I managed to plead with her to endure the appetite till I come back !! ! Ooooo today na bump Tuesday sef! ! Let me see if I can upload on her behalf! ! Lol she got Low Battery!! ! OK see wifey at 24+ ........... OK bye! When she comes online she'll carry on from where I stopped!! ! #Teamoctober
Lol, it's the baby that wanted akara not her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.