Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132775 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
I hail all mamas oh, mums to be and even grandmas.
Congrats to all mamas that have welcomed their bundles of joy kiss
To those still waddling, it shall be easy
To d newly conceived(s), there shall be no loss
To our GTC sisters, fertility blessings. Keep holding unto God, ur testimonies are nearer than u think.

I lost my NL password and couldn't log in for a long while, after about 1million attempts, d thing open and I can't even remember which one open am. I just pray I don't get logged out again cos dis days, I find it hard to remember things oh.
To d glory of God, ayaf clock and pass d BF 1st trimester grin, na now d real symptoms dey show face angry
Mama curvillicious
Mama miraclefromGod
Mama zino89
All other January mamas, how is it doing u oh?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
PRAYER MONDAY!
Loving Heavenly Father, creator of all things, Your Word says “1You created all things through Jesus Christ and 2You made all things good and perfect.” 3You give life to all things. We thank You, that we have conceived by Your grace and mercy. The baby in our womb is Your creation, thank You for Your precious gifts.

Cover us, the baby in our womb and our family members with the holy and precious blood of Jesus. We forgive all who have hurt us and rejected us in any manner.

Protect us, our baby and our family members from all evil and dangers. 4 You are our refuge and our fortress. 5 For You, Lord, will give Your angels charge over us. Our God, in You we put our trust. During this time of waiting, help us to guard this new life carefully and do nothing to hurt it in any way.

Lord, Your word also says, 6 “Truly You have formed our innermost being. You have woven me in my mother’s womb. “According to Your Word, let our baby grow normally with all its requirements fulfilled. Take away all complications from our baby and us. Grant us and our baby good health. 7 Lord, let our baby be perfect as You are perfect.

Lord Jesus, You be present with us during all this time this baby grows and comes into this world. Lord Your Word says “8 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I sanctified you. Please grant us a safe and normal delivery. Take away all blocks and barriers that are hindering this blessing in our life. Lord I also pray that You lead all pregnant women who are reading this prayer to safe and normal delivery. All this I ask in the name of Jesus, who is Lord of Life, now and forever. Amen.

9 Shall I bring to the time of birth and not cause delivery?” says the LORD. “Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb? says Your God.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
Raincolour:

I actually cringed at the way u ordered her not to derail the thread again. You forgot its God that keeps marriages even yours. And like someone mentioned, she just lost a baby then...
Hmmm. I was shocked too when I saw her post. Women indeed are their own worse enemies.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded (hope I'm correct), I didn't see your BA and BS ma. Hope you are good?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Raincolour:

I actually cringed at the way u ordered her not to derail the thread again. You forgot its God that keeps marriages even yours. And like someone mentioned, she just lost a baby then...
you missed the point of her post, anyway we all have different ways of perception. It's okay please. Let us let this matter rest.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
missmalachi:
Vigilante has made me miss d pix ooooo but i will see it in d other room.
All off una dat ws in 2015 shld better come here n register ooooo sote i done finish 2nd missionary una still dey talk of 2015....i miss u guys.

Abeg make dem come out o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
ahnie:
Praise the lord...ayam over elated.I could remember vividly how this child held us at ransom(in a gud way...we were refreshing pages just to see the BA of this cutie@proudmum n prouddad38.

2015 mamas you guys were the best...modath,lovinam,beedam,tatacherie,pintoxx,hafsat24(hafsat26 now)rezzy,ozycy,cutiereborn,eminya,lioha,nazablossom,ahnie,ginababy,brokewaist,zaynie,talltosyn ,kimoni,rukemi,jennifer89,Abiagirl77,firsttymum,nerfefetiram,chiwendym a.k.a liftedhands...abeg the list goes on.

@queensnow...dont mention,if I don't take care of you...who WEE?
My sister, 2015 mamas repped. I have been longing for a return match which is why I haven't been active. As it is now I and proudmum38 are in the same boat.
I trust zino and baby boy are doing great.
Babydust to all of us expectant and smooth 9months and swift delivery to overbelleful mamas.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
zaynie:

Wow!
How time flies..... kiss
I saw him o, he looks pretty kiss

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
You couldn't send me an email or something?

Haha the tea is still here nah, I did not report it, even if it's now cold, manage it like that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:
To our GTC sisters, fertility blessings. Keep holding unto God, ur testimonies are nearer than u think.

I lost my NL password and couldn't log in for a long while, after about 1million attempts, d thing open and I can't even remember which one open am. I just pray I don't get logged out again cos dis days, I find it hard to remember things oh.
To d glory of God, ayaf clock and pass d BF 1st trimester grin, na now d real symptoms dey show face angry
Mama curvillicious
Mama miraclefromGod
Mama zino89

Welcome back mama, I don't even understand how its doing me now, the fear is taking over me and I don't know why, am getting depressed which is not good am just looking for a way to get over the depression and maybe it's part of the package... Thank God most of us are in our 2nd trimester Yay! It's the lord doing

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 12:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg make dem come out o

I be 2015 mama o! Na my 2nd missionary journey be dis. Yes it was quite spectacular. Proudmum and Prouddad dey make our belle full with laughter. Abeg where is tchiwinne and kimoni sef?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
cutiereborn:

My sister, 2015 mamas repped. I have been longing for a return match which is why I haven't been active. As it is now I and proudmum38 are in the same boat.
I trust zino and baby boy are doing great.
Babydust to all of us expectant and smooth 9months and swift delivery to overbelleful mamas.

Now I know I'm not alone.... It is well. Amen to ur prayers. ... But do pop in and say hi every now and then.

#Oluwaisinvolve#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
FexCathy:

I be 2015 mama o! Na my 2nd missionary journey be dis. Yes it was quite spectacular. Proudmum and Prouddad dey make our belle full with laughter. Abeg where is tchiwinne and kimoni sef?

Congrats ma'am and thanks. It's been long I read from those two mamas and more. I hope all is well with them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omosaku(m): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
i have learn something new today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
ahnie:
you wantu give sombody that called his MOTHER an olosho big blookus and hypertension abi.Man Wey him mama de help am to toast woman.i sure say Na inside shrine them do him naming ceremony.

@damsel21 shine on bae...shebi I told you that you wee bee Fyn?
thank u babe am working on power now,and living a life of favour cus I know who I am cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Congrats ma'am and thanks. It's been long I read from those two mamas and more. I hope all is well with them.

Thanks dear. Dont worry, its gonna click very soon. Na u go come dey complain of MS. I neva see our dearest nurse Kaffy4Bill too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Now I know I'm not alone.... It is well. Amen to ur prayers. ... But do pop in and say hi every now and then.

#Oluwaisinvolve#
Will do. Thanks and my regards to the proudly clan.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Hope is not made with pineapple?
normal zobo taste..with a tinge of ginger.. but I don't know what it's really made of. I just buy and drink. from one particular source though..

BTW, did anything happen to you, I've been off Nairaland for a long while.. and I'm seeing people tell u sorry.. Pls tell me it's not what i think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

It's one of the popular induction tools here o, I drank it from first trimester too but I was always careful not to drink too much to avoid stories that touch, I drank almost a whole drum at 40 weeks tho and it did nothing, but u should sha drink carefully
yeah sure.. thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
forzarush:
pls stop
OK ma.. bette4 safe than sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
forzarush:
pls stop
OK ma.. better safe than sorry..

would sure miss my dear zobo cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
FexCathy:

My dear u can say that again. Dont worry, God nor dey give person cross wey e nor go fit carry. It can only get better. Doh!
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Naomi14:
Try not to drink it daily and if at all you must, it should be very little. Most times in my third trimester when I drank it, I would start cramping in the next 10mins.
are u serious? I really need to stop it then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eniedo92(f): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Please mummies which day is for immunization at ifako general hospital especially for 6weeks own and how much is it Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Mama curvillicious
Mama miraclefromGod
Mama zino89
my dear waist pain is something else I can't walk I have serious catarrh, sleepless nights in all I give God the glory.... Happy 2nd trimester
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Can't really remember. Something ebony but her IG name is zippykiddiesworld (I think). I got a pp belt from her this week and she delivered.

you use a pp belt? I tot you had cs?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
omosaku:
i have learn something new today

Please share grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
It is well! Mama no need to explain to her. It's the way she understood my post.
ebonychic18:
you missed the point of her post, anyway we all have different ways of perception. It's okay please. Let us let this matter rest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
miraclefromGod:

Welcome back mama, I don't even understand how its doing me now, the fear is taking over me and I don't know why, am getting depressed which is not good am just looking for a way to get over the depression and maybe it's part of the package... Thank God most of us are in our 2nd trimester Yay! It's the lord doing

Tanx ma'am but u are not alone o...That was how DH ate d remaining food in my kitchen yesterday while I was asleep, although d man meant no harm cos we've both eaten our share and d remaining wasn't meant for anybody. Then, I woke up later in d evening to topple my tank wen I found d pot empty, na so I begin cry imm. I was so depressed and d man was doing his best to calm me but d more he calm, d more cry I cry (u can imagine me dey cry like baby cos of food embarassed)
Anyway, we concluded its preggy hormones and it will return to wherever it comes from with time

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Zino89:
my dear waist pain is something else I can't walk I have serious catarrh, sleepless nights in all I give God the glory.... Happy 2nd trimester

My sis, mine is catarrh plus headache. Nobody told me pregnancy doesn't come easy embarassed I use to think na to just carry belle and born after 9months grin
May God help us to carry to term........ We rep team#noloss#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
booqee:
normal zobo taste..with a tinge of ginger.. but I don't know what it's really made of. I just buy and drink. from one particular source though..

BTW, did anything happen to you, I've been off Nairaland for a long while.. and I'm seeing people tell u sorry.. Pls tell me it's not what i think

grin grin cheesy

Please try and prepare it by yourself or don't take it at all ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

Haha the tea is still here nah, I did not report it, even if it's now cold, manage it like that.
Aproko pipu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3256) (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.