Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8130340 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

My sis, mine is catarrh plus headache. Nobody told me pregnancy doesn't come easy embarassed I use to think na to just carry belle and born after 9months grin
May God help us to carry to term........ We rep team#noloss#

Only spitting and irritating smell de do me o! Oluwa e seun!
Went for a scan and my lil chipmunk was hopping upandan the uterus. kiss kiss kiss
We measured 13 weeks instead of 12w2d.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=eniedo92 post=58782311][/quote]

My baby's 6weeks immunization appointment at Ifako GH was scheduled for a Tuesday. Although, I didn't go; I had to use a closer PHC instead. Immunization is free in General Hospitals and Primary Health Centres.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm feeling sleepy but the alarm at the back of my mind won't lemme sleep because it's Prayer Monday and it's incomplete without Prayer. Everybody wake up,let us pray.

Dear Lord,Owner and Cherisher of the worlds, Master of the day of judgement we come to you with hearts full of thanks,we say Alhamdulillah! The Originator of all things we thank you for the gift of life,for your ramah and barakah we say Alhamdulillah. For your protection over us and our families,we say Alhamdulillahi Rabil al amin.
Ya Rabb,Alhamdulillah for mamas who have offloaded,for those offloading,for those waddling, for those bumping,for those who just got their BFPs and for our ATC sisters.
Ar Rauf,You are oft forgiving,we ask that in all ways, knowingly or unknowingly that we have erred and floundered,that you forgive us all. That our sins not stand in the path of our prayers and that our prayers be acceptable unto you,Ya Rabb.
Ya Allah,we commit our body systems and organs unto you Lord,that they will work as they ought to, that none will fail or malfunction before and after our deliveries,ameen. We commit our nurses, midwives,doctors,aides and others entrusted with our care into your able hands,that you shall supply them with wisdom,strength and compassion to help us accordingly lord.
We ask,Ya Rabb,that when the appointed time comes for each person you make it easy for us to bring forth our young uns in good health and without complications.
For our sisters who fell by the roadside,we beseech you for double blessings for them o God! We ask that you bless our ATC mamas with timely BFPs, ameen.
We ask o lord that you continually guard,guide, protect and provide for our DHs. Ameen thuma ameen. Alhamdulillah for answered prayers. #TEAMJULYFORNOLOSS
#TEAMJULYFORSUPERNATURALCHILDBIRTH
#TEAMJULYFORSMOOTHDELIVERIES

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bomgirl:

Only spitting and irritating smell de do me o! Oluwa e seun!
Went for a scan and my lil chipmunk was hopping upandan the uterus. kiss kiss kiss
We measured 13 weeks instead of 12w2d.

Wow!
Our God is great!
I can't wait to see mine too oh grin we shall all carry to term by God's Grace
BTW, ur symptoms are fair, now ayam jealous cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
I have been following this thread but I have been a silent follower.

What's wrong with telling damsel21 to open a new thread, is it not the same Mama's here that will go to the new thread to read the gist, insult the man, and offer genuine support etc.
Instead the " heartful" and women bestfriends are being over dramatic and saying over the top things.

It was a very nice thing that mrking3 was very interested in his wife's pregnancy and was here learning from pregnant women and I am pretty sure he was being helpful to his wife, instead he was insulted for being active on the page, when we need more involved men, who will atleast start learning to understand and be helpful.

Even on BabyCenter men do comment.

And the truth is many won't give real help, just read story and entertain themselves with the usual rant about how men are this and that.

Smh

#rantover

In

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettyhurts:

grin grin cheesy

Please try and prepare it by yourself or don't take it at all ooo
I went to read all ur past post.. and I still missed it..

anyway it is well with you IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin grin grin

forzarush:
Aproko pipu!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Tanx ma'am but u are not alone o...That was how DH ate d remaining food in my kitchen yesterday while I was asleep, although d man meant no harm cos we've both eaten our share and d remaining wasn't meant for anybody. Then, I woke up later in d evening to topple my tank wen I found d pot empty, na so I begin cry imm. I was so depressed and d man was doing his best to calm me but d more he calm, d more cry I cry (u can imagine me dey cry like baby cos of food embarassed)
Anyway, we concluded its preggy hormones and it will return to wherever it comes from with time

Na childhood hormone cause am no be your fault my sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sissie:

What's wrong with telling damsel21 to open a new thread, is it not the same Mama's here that will go to the new thread to read the gist, insult the man, and offer genuine support etc.
Instead the " heartful" and women bestfriends are being over dramatic and saying over the top things.

It was a very nice thing that mrking3 was very interested in his wife's pregnancy and was here learning from pregnant women and I am pretty sure he was being helpful to his wife, instead he was insulted for being active on the page, when we need more involved men, who will atleast start learning to understand and be helpful.

And the truth is many won't give real help, just read story and entertain themselves with the usual rant about how men are this and that.

Smh

#rantover

In
Hi Mrs Mrking3 grin If I had a penny for every time someone said 'I don't usually comment on this thread, but I'm here to just revive drama so that I can go back to enjoying it from the sidelines' tongue

Since we now open threads for every topic that does not involve pregnancy, please go open a thread and air your grievances there and stop derailing this thread, us heavily pregnant women are very occupied with our big stomachs.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sissie:

Smh

#rantover

In
Lolz peeping suites you better.
Over the years this thread has provided solace to many women! All with various issues and mamas here trashed it out. This thread won't be this lively if we discuss just preggy related issues here it would have died since.
Take for instance a peeper like you? Is it not the gist that brought you out of your peeping mode?

Please every body is allowed to table whatever bothers them and it's left for you to skip or comment.
This page isn't exclusive! It's open to all and sundry and nobody should be hushed.

Somebody pass me some popcorn and zobo I sense more gist and drama coming up wink tongue

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2017
FexCathy:

Thanks dear. Dont worry, its gonna click very soon. Na u go come dey complain of MS. I neva see our dearest nurse Kaffy4Bill too

Amen ooo thanks ma'am. But I no pray for MS o, I didn't experience it during lil proudy's time. I pray I don't experience it in my next missionary journey (so help me God). Kaffy4bill na scarce commodity o lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebonychic18(f): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
There we go again #rolls eyes. Can we just kill this matter please.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
cutiereborn:

Will do. Thanks and my regards to the proudly clan.

Welcome. They sent their regards too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Coldfeet:
Over the years this thread has provided solace to many women! All with various issues and mamas here trashed it out. This thread won't be this lively if we discuss just preggy related issues here it would have died since.
Take for instance a peeper like you? Is it not the gist that brought you out of your peeping mode?

Please every body is allowed to table whatever bothers them and it's left for you to skip or comment.
This page isn't exclusive! It's open to all and sundry and nobody should be hushed.

Somebody pass me some popcorn and zobo I sense more gist and drama coming up wink tongue

I'm with you grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Greatmum: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thanks
FexCathy:

Firstly congrats dear. Sorry about the nausea but just be strong. I feel exactly the same way. I dont vomit either. Just try to be strong and pay attention to ur body and with time, u will find out out things that trigger it and make it worse and things that help to reduce it. I just noticed that if i brush my teeth before eating, it triggers it. I cant take ordinary water, it has to be warm, etc. Dont worry it gets better as time passes (it might not even be up to 3 months). Sending E-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Where are my may teamie....... We are two month old already..... God bless our lo.

May cappoo @naomi14 I greet oooo.

#TEAMMAY#

I wish all the remaining preggy safe delivery. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I'm with you grin
kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
PLEASE HELP MY LITTLE BUSINESS GROW grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Order your cake from Creamycakes n'desserts and lets wow your taste bud.

We don't deal in cake designs alone but the taste of the cake really matters to us.

We offer :
Sumptuous
Sweet
Delicious
Super Yummy
Moist
Fluffy
Creamy

We give you the best taste.....Trust me..... You will glad you did�������

To order ;
WhatsApp no 08062989084

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Coldfeet:

I did not say she shouldn't comment or post or whatever, I asked what was so wrong with suggesting she opens a new thread that the people who did that were called heartless blah blah blah.

Even if the page isn't exclusive, question still remains what's so wrong to make all those accusations, that's over the top.

Your post now is nice and not accusatory, and people who suggested new thread got a similar explanation it would have been nice.

Posting or peeping is my prerogative. Thanks for the suggestion

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 7:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hi Mrs Mrking3 grin If I had a penny for every time someone said 'I don't usually comment on this thread, but I'm here to just revive drama so that I can go back to enjoying it from the sidelines' tongue

Since we now open threads for every topic that does not involve pregnancy, please go open a thread and air your grievances there and stop derailing this thread, us heavily pregnant women are very occupied with our big stomachs.

Who is Mrs Mrking, if what I wrote is too much to comprehend, jump and pass.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
I have no problem with her posting here, however the comments people who suggested a new thread got, was over the top. And wasn't too nice.

We can disagree without insinuating how heartless someone is, or how the new breed of men are blah blah blah.

Once again let me repeat. You want her to post here, you want her to open new thread. All join! non is bad. Question was what's so bad about it If you can't answer the question, ignore. All this history is not needed.

The comments about heartlessness and story story story was over the top. calm your hormones down.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sissie:

I did not say she shouldn't comment or post or whatever, I asked what was so wrong with suggesting she opens a new thread that the people who did that were called heartless blah blah blah.

Even if the page isn't exclusive, question still remains what's so wrong to make all those accusations, that's over the top.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmytayur(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
BA!BA!BA!
My princess made a grand entry this evening at 6:50pm weighing 3.6kg.Mum is good, baby is shining duduyemi and dad is also good.
BS lerra, am worn out
Julymommaforsupernaturaldelivery

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Sissie:

Who is Mrs Mrking, if what I wrote is too much to comprehend, jump and pass.
Mrs. King tongue The very first person to advise her was Ahnie, she basically told her to take the issue out of the thread so that her hubby won't come here and start saying stuff, that's reasonable advice. No one had an issue with that, but it's still Damsel21's choice to decide where she wants to post, no need trying to bully her or trying to act like her issues are less important than all the other trivial stuff we discuss on this thread. I'm sorry Mrs. King tongue but no one chased Mr. King, people just expressed their opinions on his lack of empathy and he ran off, he won't be the first dad here, I had one on my team, he's always welcome back.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luckygirl02(f): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
temmytayur:
BA!BA!BA!
My princess made a grand entry this evening at 6:50pm weighing 3.6kg.Mum is good, baby is shining duduyemi and dad is also good.
BS lerra, am worn out
Awww. Big congrats teamie. God who did urs will do mine too and the remaining waddling mamas. Amin. Rest wella cos u deserve every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
temmytayur:
BA!BA!BA!
BS lerra, am worn out

Congrats mama. God bless ur princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
@proudmum38 Lil proudy is definitely a big proudy now o
Mehn see fine boy.
Plenty swag cheesy
Finest boy no pimples
The original proudy grin any other one na counterfeit cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday to him
May God bless him and keep him and cause him to shine and b3 above his peers. Amen

Prouddad38, I hail o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hello mamas how was ur day?I had a great day winkam very sorry if what I posted had caused any kind of disagreement btw us,@sissie I knw u are a Muslim woman if u read my thread very well and u want to judge as per religions view am very sure u know what to say.in d normal human view and philosophy u also know what to say.as for d ppl that suggested a new thread they shld also knw I did not enter this thread with marriage issues I came in with pregnancy.along d line things came up.like I have said I've seen some other non pregnancy related gist here so blaming those that go against that suggestions I don't think is right undecided @mama giddyperson and mamacoldfeet I know u are not making all ur points for me alone they are some other pple out there even here that all ur words and other mamas that had contributes to this positively will help if not today some day not that am praying for a broken home for anybody but somehow someway shit happens winkI actually refuse to reply some comments today because I've moved on replying is a waste of time cus I have a job to do and I must do it perfectly so am using my small energy and time to sort my materials down cheesy anybody that want to hug transformer is free to do grin
Pls mamas I don't any of us here to pick any issue out it we shld be ourselves bouncers to bounce out anything that want to disturb any of our sisters or mamas life.l yes watch each other's back as women. kiss kiss kiss kiss

In the other news I've gotten another makeup job tongue tongue tongue working with a big movie producer as assistant make up artist for a big movie with both Ghana and Nigeria actors grin ;Di go snap pictures tire.. cheesy cheesy......

I SEE U ALL

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:
@proudmum38 Lil proudy is definitely a big proudy now o
Mehn see fine boy.
Plenty swag cheesy
Finest boy no pimples
The original proudy grin any other one na counterfeit cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday to him
May God bless him and keep him and cause him to shine and b3 above his peers. Amen

Prouddad38, I hail o

Amen and Amen. Thanks ma'am.
I pray same for urs too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
Giddyperson:

Mrs. King tongue The very first person to advise her was Ahnie, she basically told her to take the issue out of the thread so that her hubby won't come here and start saying stuff, that's reasonable advice. No one had an issue with that, but it's still Damsel21's choice to decide where she wants to post, no need trying to bully her or trying to act like her issues are less important than all the other trivial stuff we discuss on this thread. I'm sorry Mrs. King tongue but no one chased Mr. King, people just expressed their opinions on his lack of empathy and he ran off, he won't be the first dad here, I had one on my team, he's always welcome back.

Sincerely I don't disagree with you, about damsel21 choosing to post here, and she should not be bullied. I don't disagree with so many replies the people who suggested new thread got either. I don't

And I don't know Mrking3 from anywhere except here. Don't let my husband catch you calling me Mrsking3 oh. But he was chased, and IMO we need more men active about their wives pregnancies. And people being nicer to each other

Read the below
jesufifunmi:
And the 'heavily pregnant mamas' complained to you that they have had enough? What are you even doing here to begin with? Pls carry your insensitive lot out of this thread abeg!!! Only God knows where these new breed of men came from... Very cruel and heartless people.

mizz2posh:

Lmao, I swear that person gives me the creeps, like what man wants to be the only man amongst 'heavily pregnant mamas' contributing and acting like he's one of the damn girls? I can't cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Damsel21:
Hello mamas how was ur day?I had a great day winkam very sorry if what I posted had caused any kind of disagreement btw us,@sissie I knw u are a Muslim woman if u read my thread very well and u want to judge as per religions view am very sure u know what to say.in d normal human view and philosophy u also know what to say.as for d ppl that suggested a new thread they shld also knw I did not enter this thread with marriage issues I came in with pregnancy.along d line things came up.like I have said I've seen some other non pregnancy related gist here so blaming those that go against that suggestions I don't think is right undecided @mama giddyperson and mamacoldfeet I know u are not making all ur points for me alone they are some other pple out there even here that all ur words and other mamas that had contributes to this positively will help if not today some day not that am praying for a broken home for anybody but somehow someway shit happens winkI actually refuse to reply some comments today because I've moved on replying is a waste of time cus I have a job to do and I must do it perfectly so am using my small energy and time to sort my materials down cheesy anybody that want to hug transformer is free to do grin
Pls mamas I don't any of us here to pick any issue out it we shld be ourselves bouncers to bounce out anything that want to disturb any of our sisters or mamas life.l yes watch each other's back as women. kiss kiss kiss kiss

In the other news I've gotten another makeup job tongue tongue tongue working with a big movie producer as assistant make up artist for a big movie with both Ghana and Nigeria actors grin ;Di go snap pictures tire.. cheesy cheesy......

I SEE U ALL

It's all good. Congratulations on the new job and moving forward. May Allah make it easy. Amin.

Topic closed �

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Damsel21:

I SEE U ALL

Goodnews ma'am. Forward ever, backward never.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3257) (3258) (3259) (3260) (3261) (3262) (3263) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.