Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154527 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sissie(f): 2:14am On Jul 28, 2017
poshestmina:
Mamas ,please I have 3 questions to ask

My Lo doesn't like drugs atttttal atttall, it's always serious struggle before she takes it and then she
starts doing like she's convulsing sad(very scary something) and those drugs are sweet self, how do I give her drugs?

Secondly, she has this rashes on her body, her neck region and bum bum. Was using sudocrem (worked for a while), used abf(nice but was making her fair instead of clearing the rashes) and then someone said it's ila/ela(bought native medicine) My brethren, the rashes are even expanding. I honestly don't know what else to do or use? Biko, I don't want my dd to grow up and not be feel comfortable in her skin .

Finally! ,Can I start putting on air conditioner? Dd is 2 months and she's always well covered up especially at night.

Please, don't read and pass Biko
cc all sabi mamas

New born babies can sleep in air conditioned room during hot season, I know the typical nigerian believe is to wear plenty clothes for new born babies without AC during hot season/weather with the belief babies don't know heat but it's not true, it's also one of the reasons why babies tend to have lots of rashes. AC is also better than fan for babies.

Don't put the baby directly in front of the AC, the AC should not be too cold, just enough to cool the room and prevent it from being hot, too much heat can lead to illness including sudden infant death, too much cold can lead to cough and catarrh. So if it's hot use the AC just right.

Read this link, by an expert.https://www.babycenter.in/x1050503/is-using-an-air-conditioner-ac-or-cooler-safe-with-a-newborn

Change your daughter's soap and cream incase she is reacting to it, and don't expose her to too much heat, and check that the clothes are cotton etc, because for most babies heat and allergy is what causes rashes, especially reoccurring one.
try coconut oil mixed with shea butter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 4:31am On Jul 28, 2017
poshestmina:

My Lo doesn't like drugs atttttal atttall, it's always serious struggle before she takes it and then she
starts doing like she's convulsing sad(very scary something) and those drugs are sweet self, how do I give her drugs?

Secondly, she has this rashes on her body, her neck region and bum bum. Was using sudocrem (worked for a while), used abf(nice but was making her fair instead of clearing the rashes) and then someone said it's ila/ela(bought native medicine) My brethren, the rashes are even expanding. I honestly don't know what else to do or use? Biko, I don't want my dd to grow up and not be feel comfortable in her skin .

Finally! ,Can I start putting on air conditioner? Dd is 2 months and she's always well covered up especially at night.

cc all sabi mamas
hi teamie oya pack your load to the newborn thread. mybaby reacts to drugs the same way. I use a syringe as dropper for the drugs that come without dropper and I drop very little at a time to the sides of her mouth then let her display. Don't know where u live but AC is the last thing on my mind right now. We sleep with all our windows closed and we even close the bathroom window cuz of the air that comes in from under the door. My baby's health has really improved since I stopped letting her sweating bother me. No more fighting cough and catarrh and weird breathing. Please leave AC for the hot season. Use a face towel and agnesia powder to keep her free from sweat. Try and buy baby tribotan for the rashes

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2017
oamronnie:
Not to scare you mama but I had a really nasty experience at that GH Kubwa. The nurses I encountered were really rude and mean. Someone actually died while I was on admission in the ward due to their negligence and they left the dead body with us there in the ward for hours. Please be vigilant and prayerful and don't hesitate to change hospital sharply if anything seems off. Wishing you a smooth ride.

Ewooo shocked shocked shocked
I know some of the nurses can be really nasty sha. Dh had even removed his mind from there and was planning alternative. It's my last experience there that's still keeping us there. Cos I met nice nurses.
Since the tests I did there that I was given wrong results, hubby hates the place. I'm not sure he wants me to even birth there. If I now tell him this one ehn... shocked shocked shocked
Thanks mama, I'll not relax there. I'll be ready to pack my shoes and run if push turns to shove. We had Federal Staff Hospital, Jabi in mind o, but I discouraged him cos of distance...in case of emergency lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'll be really mindful sha, thanks ma.

PS. Does it help to have contact of some nurses there? Cos dh knows two nurses in kubwa, but they are not in maternity ward. So we never bother to use them. But can I suggest coming in as a nurse's candidate? Would it help the attitude of other nurses?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2017
poshestmina:

cc all sabi mamas
I wish you can lay your hands on smoothie cream... Iyam so testifying that the cream is performing magic on Zizi body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by niphmmy(f): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2017
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My princess made her entrance at exactly 4:15am via VD without tear weighing 3.02kg.
Bs later
I give thanks to God
cc; cappo phlakkeys

40 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Towerofgrace: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2017
phlakkeys:
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL

26. chocome --------- Team XX, EDD 17/7.
27. phlakkeys -------- Team XX, EDD 31/7.
28. Enkaylala2 ------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
29. niphmmy --------- Team XX, EDD 20/7.
30. suremum --------- Team XY, EDD 30/7.
31. forzarush --------- Team XY, EDD 31/7.
32. Burntcoal --------- Team X? EDD 29/7.
33. lotannad ---------- Team X? EDD 30/7.
34. bukunfunmi ------ Team XX, EDD 3/7.
35. Mzbee ------------ Team XX, EDD 29/7.
36. luckygirl02 ------- Team XY, EDD 17/7.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, I hope we still have our alarm on for our 3rd TT. Don't forget to keep the date as many of us will be next month by which we may be too busy to remember due to vigilante.

@ Mama 1sttimeangie, Graciouscharis, edithodg, and divie, we are patiently waiting for your BS.
@ Mama chocome, niphmmy, bukunfunmi and luckygirl02, how are you holding on past EDD? Don't stop trying all the labour inducing exercise, fruits, food, etc. and always speak to your LOs. God will take absolute control.

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My godson, Samuel our miracle baby arrived on Friday 21st of July via CS. Mom and son are doing fine. Hopefully mom will give BS very soon, but she didn't want to get her cappo and teamies worried

On behalf of Enkaylala2

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Bomgirl:
Anugod, na so Kubwa Gh dey? I live in Kubwa but couldn't register there cos of the crowd. I registered with Maitama Gh. Will start next week.
The crowd there is just something else. I wanted to register with federal staff Jabi, but for the distance. Make labor no go hol pesin inside hold-up shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2017
peggygee:
Yes....I'm in abuja, using Asokoro hospital, u nko? Maybe I don even drag seat with u b4 if na Asokoro...lol

Lmao @dragging seat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2017
peggygee:
And u are even a dunamite...wow!

Awwww... See my fellow church mama o. Oya chop kiss kiss kiss
Do you attend the headquarters?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rennylicious: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Where are team November mama's? 2nd time posting 1st time I did everyone Waka pass ni., that thing can pain sha. So any team Nov?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:29am On Jul 28, 2017
rennylicious:
Where are team November mama's? 2nd time posting 1st time I did everyone Waka pass ni., that thing can pain sha. So any team Nov?
Yes o, we dey gallant! kiss

Sorry ma'am, it's like we missed your first post
It won't happen again, we promise. Oya no vex, chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sama us your edd and baby sex possibly, make we for take update. Ya welcome. smiley

Modified:
Just checked now and found out your first post was in March. At that time, we never group ourselves or get cappo. That was why.. But mama make you sef follow dey active o, this is your second post since March faa

You must be coming out more often now o, or I go disturb you tire tongue tongue
Welcome again smiley

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 8:44am On Jul 28, 2017
Gdmorning mamas,Team July dropping BA like its hot! We thank God for the successes recorded,ire akari ni oruko Jesu.
Dazzle86 babe how far? Pls resend the whatsapp msgs and easy on the housechores,you hear.
@Pweetiebabe your testimony and thanksgivings mirrors mine ooo.Grateful to Almighty Jehovah for his favor and blessing over us all.
Teamoctobers how far?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2017
1. Try a syringe. My LO is the same. Yesterday they gave us drugs in the hospital and I was asking for injection cos the drama no be here grin

2. Have you tried Onion peel water? Peel onions and boil the peel with her bath water. Use it to bathe her and see if it works

3. Well you can put on the AC if you want, just dress her appropriately. I'm of the opinion that properly regulated AC is better than fan blowing directly sef

poshestmina:

cc all sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Liftedhands:
Hello everybody How's the ministry going? Safe delivery to all preggy mama here.

Mbok my apologies to all who mentioned me I believe your queries must have been answered by Sabi mamas.

Here is us opening the floor for THREAD CUTTIES!! My niece's are 6months old today! It can only be God.

Eyenekanmi mummy loisemm .
Fvine nwanyi oma.
4realwoman asanwa
Pweetymii ore mi awon
Legendsmother my love
Make una come receive anointing of triplets! Me Na one i want grin

I receive dem in JESUS name Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
niphmmy:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
My princess made her entrance at exactly 4:15am via VD without tear weighing 3.02kg.
Bs later
I give thanks to God
cc; cappo phlakkeys
Congrats teamie, barakallahfihi!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Towerofgrace:

BA! BA!! BA!!!

My godson, Samuel our miracle baby arrived on Friday 21st of July via CS. Mom and son are doing fine. Hopefully mom will give BS very soon, but she didn't want to get her cappo and teamies worried

On behalf of Enkaylala2
Congratulations teamie,God bless LO!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2017
Hi Towerofgrace happy bumping cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Liftedhands:
Hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Thanks mama.

Obirin! Take your time oh.... if i do scan and see more than one.... na police and ambulance go settle me and sonographer.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

pls answer mas if you know anything about it. please, biko, ejowo...thanks
Ma'am, could you please rephrase your questions in a lay man's English. I couldn't really make out your questions I guess other mamas too which is why no one has replied.
In the meanwhile any medical personnel please answer our mamas question.
About the ijaw woman own, I think you should visit TTC (trying to conceive) thread also in the health section. You will get more info about that there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2017
On the contrary, I think coming in as another 'nurse' candidate' could piss them off. But again, it could buy you some favors depending on who you know and how the person relates with other colleagues.

I actually used FSH Jabi and it was quite nice but if the distance is a concern, you might want to consider FSH Gwarinpa. It's smaller but also quite good. I registered there when we were still living in Dutse but changed to Jabi when we moved to Lugbe.

Let me warn you though, the crowd at both hospitals no be here o. Especially Jabi!

Anugod:
Ewooo shocked shocked shocked
I know some of the nurses can be really nasty sha. Dh had even removed his mind from there and was planning alternative. It's my last experience there that's still keeping us there. Cos I met nice nurses.
Since the tests I did there that I was given wrong results, hubby hates the place. I'm not sure he wants me to even birth there. If I now tell him this one ehn... shocked shocked shocked
Thanks mama, I'll not relax there. I'll be ready to pack my shoes and run if push turns to shove. We had Federal Staff Hospital, Jabi in mind o, but I discouraged him cos of distance...in case of emergency lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'll be really mindful sha, thanks ma.

PS. Does it help to have contact of some nurses there? Cos dh knows two nurses in kubwa, but they are not in maternity ward. So we never bother to use them. But can I suggest coming in as a nurse's candidate? Would it help the attitude of other nurses?
gel n
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2017
niphmmy:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs later
I give thanks to God
cc; cappo phlakkeys

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2017
I swear I don't understand a word!

Lilliesbud12:
Good morning mama's and papa's.
1. Pls has anyone ever dealt with Adhesions that usually form after Open Abdominal Surgeries (Ceaserian sections, myomectomy) successfully without a laparoscopic surgery that usually leads to more adhesions with time?
2. Do you think all these Fertility massages esp by these Ijaw women could help with Adhesions?
3. Pls any contact of a tested, tried & true Ijaw woman in Ibadan or Delta state?
Thanks so much for your responses
cc all mama's...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Lilliesbud12 I guess you should rephrase o that people who have answers can shook mouth but be careful about all these massages o! The other time someone posted something about a massage gone awry. God be with you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Good morning mama's and papa's.
1. Pls has anyone ever dealt with Adhesions that usually form after Open Abdominal Surgeries (Ceaserian sections, myomectomy) successfully without a laparoscopic surgery that usually leads to more adhesions with time?
2. Do you think all these Fertility massages esp by these Ijaw women could help with Adhesions?
3. Pls any contact of a tested, tried & true Ijaw woman in Ibadan or Delta state?
Thanks so much for your responses
cc all mama's...

Do you mean adhesions or scar tissue within the uterus?

I only have knowledge of adhesions that are due to endometriosis or other causes of inflamation in the pelvic region. These adhesions are the the pelvic area/ organs outside the womb and as far as i know are in themself not an issue with fertility or implantation.

The only issue in this case is that as your uterus expands during pregnancy, one may experience more pain or discomfort than normally expected. Because the organs are not as free to shift about as normal

I have no clue about questions 2 or 3. I guess there is no harm in trying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
niphmmy:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Bs later
I give thanks to God
cc; cappo phlakkeys
A big congrats to you ma. Another big welcome to our Princess.
I pray God will keep her for you and she shall always be a source of joy and all round breakthrough to you and the family at large.
Welcome to vigilante.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
Liftedhands:

Here is us opening the floor for THREAD CUTTIES!! My niece's are 6months old today! It can only be God.

Eyenekanmi mummy loisemm .
Fv-ine nwanyi oma.
4real-woman asanwa
Pweety-mii ore mi awon
Legends-mother my love
Make una come receive anointing of triplets! Me Na one i want grin
Sweetest mummy Ekene, I receive o. I no reject any number again. Lolz.
Beautiful chubby yumilicious girls una get there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Towerofgrace:

BA! BA!! BA!!!

On behalf of Enkaylala2
We really appreciate this ma.
Congratulations to you mummy Samuel.
We pray he shall take after his name.

@mama Towerofgrace, we won't mind if the BS will be sent through you ma as its better than nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2017
oamronnie:
On the contrary, I think coming in as another 'nurse' candidate' could piss them off. But again, it could buy you some favors depending on who you know and how the person relates with other colleagues.

I actually used FSH Jabi and it was quite nice but if the distance is a concern, you might want to consider FSH Gwarinpa. It's smaller but also quite good. I registered there when we were still living in Dutse but changed to Jabi when we moved to Lugbe.

Let me warn you though, the crowd at both hospitals no be here o. Especially Jabi!

Hmmm, that's true o. Their relationship with colleagues matter. When we wanted to register at Jabi, the consultant dissuaded us and suggested gwarimpa instead. Gwarimpa is closer, I guess I'll check them out. Thanks ma. Is it possible to keep attending classes here until delivery time before going elsewhere? Although we were told it's not a good idea cos the new place might not have the patient's history...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2017
@rennylicious , hello teamie. Sorry about the other time. Team November is here live and direct. Anugod is our cappo and I'm sure she will register and holla at you once she sees your post. Stay blessed.

*Modified* I can see Anugod already replied you. Well done cappo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2017
No Permission Required grin. Just Because Its Our Month, We Are Free To Flood The Thread As Many Times As We Want.

Update
TEAM JULY ROLL CALL
1. oyinmama ---------------- EDD 26/7, Port to 9/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
2. maureensylvia ----------- EDD 3/7, Port to 12/6, Bouncing Baby Boy, BA&BS seen.
3. mojeco ------------------- EDD 5/7, Port to 21/6, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
4. nneejima ----------------- EDD 9/7, Port to 26/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
5. clinik --------------------- EDD 4/7, Port to 27/6, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
6. lululuv ------------------- EDD 9/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
7. missmalachi ------------- EDD 1/7, Delivered 2/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
8. 1sttimeangie ------------ EDD 12/7, Delivered 1/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are impatiently sad waiting for your BS ma.
9. nggie ------------------- EDD 13/7, Delivered 4/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
10. Bbglory----------------- EDD 14/7, Delivered 7/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
11. Niyyah ----------------- EDD 15/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
12. spiceeamie ------------ EDD 29/7, Delivered 6/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
13. hernyhorla ------------ EDD 5/7, Delivered 6/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
14. customised87 --------- EDD 23/7, Delivered 11/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
15. Damisinto ------------- EDD 26/7, Delivered 13/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
16. Graciouscharis -------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 11/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are impatiently angry waiting for your BS ma.
17. nana228 -------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 14/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
18. Haryanphe ----------- EDD 16/7, Delivered 5/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
19. queenhecate ---------- EDD 8/7, Delivered 15/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
20. keeki ------------------ EDD 28/7, Delivered 16/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
21. edithodg -------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 19/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. We are still waiting for your BS ma.
22. eksbabe --------------- EDD 19/7, Delivered 21/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
23. temmytayur ----------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 24/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA&BS seen.
24. olu21ola --------------- EDD 18/7, Delivered 24/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA&BS seen.
25. divie ------------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 12/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. We are patiently waiting for your BS ma.
26. niphmmy -------------- EDD 20/7, Delivered 28/7, Beautiful Baby Girl. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma. kiss kiss kiss to Princess
27. Enkaylala2 ------------ EDD 30/7, Delivered 21/7, Bouncing Baby Boy. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats ma and welcome Samuel.
28. lotannad -------------- EDD 30/7, Delivered 24/7, Beautiful Baby Girls. BA seen. Waiting for BS. Congrats Nne Ejima. kiss kiss kiss to them.

29. chocome -- Team XX, EDD 17/7. You didn't respond to last roll call ma. Were you able to get the net? Pls, come and sama us with BA&BS
30. phlakkeys -- Team XX, EDD 31/7. God is able to do exceedingly, abundantly, above what I could ask or think. Holding on to God.
31. suremum --- Team XY, EDD 30/7. Just 2 days to go. It will end in praise. Keep holding on ma.
32. forzarush -- Team XY, EDD 31/7. See this mama accusing me of what i know nothing about angry sad undecided, there is God ooo. Its well with us.
33. Burntcoal -- Team X? EDD 29/7. Whatever God allow is for a reason ma, let's pray for His will to be done so it will end in praise. It is well.
34. bukunfunmi -- Team XX, EDD 3/7. Any mama that knows her should pls help us check on her as we haven't heard from her for long.
35. Mzbee ------ Team XX, EDD 29/7. Tomorrow is here already. How far with Doctor's report ma? Only God's will shall be made to manifest.
36. luckygirl02 -- Team XY, EDD 17/7. Am sure you don offload. We need you to come online ma and let's know how far. It is well with you.

We pray that according to this month, our delivery shall be perfected IJN.
Pls Teamies, let's endeavour to drop both BA and BS as soon as we can. God will strengthen us through the vigilante period.
We shall not suffer postpartum depression and there shall be no loss of any kind.

Teamies, I hope we still have our alarm on for our 3rd TT. Don't forget to keep the date as many of us will be next month by which we may be too busy to remember due to vigilante.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Congratulations enkayala2 and niphmmy
God bless your los.
Thanks mama towerofgrace for informing us, we shall rejoice with you very soon by His grace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Hmmm..I hear you. please relate your experience to us so we can learn

sassyangel1:

Hmmmm.. Try n b patient till ur scar heals o( talking from experience). Sometimes, our doctors can jst nod head to wateva we r saying so that they can quickly attend to the next patient. Walai, if u did ur surgery here in naija, six weeks is too quick to start wearing pp belt o( holding my left hear while emphasing).

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.