Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138371 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Awwwwr Nice! Cuteness overload!
So lovely, may God continue to bless and keep them .

I am only a casual commenter oh... i am REALLY seeking this type of annointing... tongue

Hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

Thanks mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
airforcewife:
Oh waww beautiful princesses there LiftedhLiftedh ands. So adorable.
Thank you sis kiss

Triplets fall on you cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anugod:
Abi o. Na so I go jus dey look any preggy woman wey I see grin maybe na you. cheesy

Kubwa is closer to me now so I use GH Kubwa. Had it been we still dey dutse, na that Bwari I for dey go. Do you attend church in dutse? I attend Dunamis for Sokale

grin grin
Remain small i for use that kubwa but i can't be meeting up with that time. Mba how will i leave my house as early as 5:30am when sleep dey sweet pass. In Bwari i get dre to 7 and i still pick no 30 something i dey ok with that. cheesy

I attend church in army estate. I know sokale dunamis wella. Maybe one of this days u will wait for me after service. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Liftedhands:
Hello everybody How's the ministry going? Safe delivery to all preggy mama here.

Mbok my apologies to all who mentioned me I believe your queries must have been answered by Sabi mamas.

Here is us opening the floor for THREAD CUTTIES!! My niece's are 6months old today! It can only be God.

Eyenekanmi mummy loisemm .
Fvine nwanyi oma.
4realwoman asanwa
Pweetymii ore mi awon
Legendsmother my love
Make una come receive anointing of triplets! Me Na one i want grin
6months already? I still remember wen u came to announced the birth of those cuties how time flies.....May they forever be a source of joy to their entire household.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
6months already? I still remember wen u came to announced the birth of those cuties how time flies.....May they forever be a source of joy to their entire household.
Amen and amen!

As a cheerful giver i say receive triplets in the name of the Lord. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Liftedhands:
Amen and amen!

As a cheerful giver i say receive triplets in the name of the Lord. cheesy
Hmmmmm, Mummy Ekene I no love to dey reject gift but abeg make it twin girl in my next missionary journey...... Triplet keh? U wan make den kuku finish dis my fallen hero?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
thotianna:

How many weeks are you so far? Its like I will try the 2hr thing because whenever I try to eat a lot at once I get a strong urge to vomit.

15weeks gone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
miraclefromGod:

I think it's absolutely normal to have increased appetite for water, Infact doctors do advice some to drink water like a fish about the lack of appetite Pls eat something no matter how small...

@curvilicious Pls do roll call for team January mamas make we know our teamies we don plenty...

I dey compile d list when this jagajaga sleep take me. I just dey wake since. Once fill my tank roll call will appear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Liftedhands:
Hello everybody How's the ministry going? Safe delivery to all preggy mama here.

Mbok my apologies to all who mentioned me I believe your queries must have been answered by Sabi mamas.

Here is us opening the floor for THREAD CUTTIES!! My niece's are 6months old today! It can only be God.

Make una come receive anointing of triplets! Me Na one i want grin

Cuteness overload. May God bless and keep them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good morning mama's and papa's.
1. Pls has anyone ever dealt with Adhesions that usually form after Open Abdominal Surgeries (Ceaserian sections, myomectomy) successfully without a laparoscopic surgery that usually leads to more adhesions with time?
2. Do you think all these Fertility massages esp by these Ijaw women could help with Adhesions?
3. Pls any contact of a tested, tried & true Ijaw woman in Ibadan or Delta state?
Thanks so much for your responses
cc all mama's...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nimi22:

grin grin
Remain small i for use that kubwa but i can't be meeting up with that time. Mba how will i leave my house as early as 5:30am when sleep dey sweet pass. In Bwari i get dre to 7 and i still pick no 30 something i dey ok with that. cheesy

I attend church in army estate. I know sokale dunamis wella. Maybe one of this days u will wait for me after service. grin
My sister e no easy jare. I woke up 4am to make breakfast that I would go with. They too many there. The chief nurse was telling some women that came to register fresh, that no be only Kubwa GH dey, say make them go other GH go register. Them dey pursue people, I no know why people too like to go there.

@bolded, no wahala, we go arrange am wink wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Any mama interested in baby crawling knee pads?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
I greet you all my fellow teamies
Roll call for January mamas

Curvilicious.........Market is progressing

MiraclefromGod......hope you are well nd kicking

Goldenheart002.......our earliest bumper how u?

Mbula......don't think we don't know u r peeping

Luvtoteach........hope u are fine? been a while

Zino89.......how market e don tae o?

Tchidi......after ur bfp announcement no word from you hope all is well. God be with you

Chijiuche........hope you found a mini scanner yet

Coldfeet..........well done ma greetings to you

Thotianna........welcome ma

Mitche15...........welcome too

Pacypatty...........am sorry sis how is bumping?

Bomgirl............no vex hope you are both are fine?

#teamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLOs#

Any complaints, contributions nd comments? Drop them we are here for each other.

This is a check from your ms stricken cappo

Over&Out tongue

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Yaaaay maybe we bin dey jam for dutse market like that o cheesy cheesy. See life. Which hospital do you use? I use Bwari GH
Wow, I also use Bwari gh. I registered just last wk and they gave me appointment on August. I was super late that day sha. I got there 9:30 and was number 47, the very last number. Naim I come dey waka up and down dey ask question like JJC.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miraclefromGod: 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
curvilicious:
I greet you all my fellow teamies
Roll call for January mamas

Curvilicious.........Market is progressing

MiraclefromGod......hope you are well nd kicking

Goldenheart002.......our earliest bumper how u?

Mbula......don't think we don't know u r peeping

Luvtoteach........hope u are fine? been a while

Zino89.......how market e don tae o?

Tchidi......after ur bfp announcement no word from you hope all is well. God be with you

Chijiuche........hope you found a mini scanner yet

Coldfeet..........well done ma greetings to you

Thotianna........welcome ma

Mitche15...........welcome too

#teamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLOs#

Any complaints, contributions nd comments? Drop them we are here for each other.

This is a check from your ms stricken cappo

Over&Out tongue

Yes ooo well done capo, am well and kicking good to the glory of God... #teamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLOs#

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Cuteness overload. May God bless and keep them.
Amen! Thank you and receive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmmm, Mummy Ekene I no love to dey reject gift but abeg make it twin girl in my next missionary journey...... Triplet keh? U wan make den kuku finish dis my fallen hero?
Hahahahahaha no wahala. May it be so as you've desired.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Sleeping:
●Crib/ cot/ cotbed /bassinet
●Mattress if not already part of the set you buy
●Beddings - i.e bedsheet
●Mosquito netting

Feeding:
●Bottles and teats
●Sterilizer - electric, microwave/ cold water with sterilizing tablets
●Bottle brush for washing
●Formular if using
●Breast pump - manual or electric
●Breast pads
●Nipple. Cream - lanolin based.
●Breast feeding cover

Bathing and changing:
●Baby bath
●Small towel - doesnt need to be a baby towel many people complain they are not absorbent enough.
●Nappies - disposables or reusable - for the disposable nappies maybe 1 pack of size 1 and the rest a size 2. (allow for up to 12 nappy changes in a 24 hr period)
●Wipes - disposable or reusable - for disposable get the fragrance free type for sensitive skin.
●Body cream
●Hair cream
●Bath soap
●Nappy cream - nothing special, vaseline, ori or coconut oil work well

Carrying:
●Car seat -: i see this as an essential item.
●Baby carrier if you need one
●Rocker/ swing / bouncer - now with this i would advice get one that is newborn to toddler i.e up to 18 kg as most bouncers have a 9kg weight limit and depending on how big you baby is, may outgrow it by 6 months!. Also look for the ones that have a newborn position which is an almost flat lying setting, as some og them mainly the electrical swing types tend to have baby in a funny position, and you may not really be able to use it properly in the first few weeks until baby grows a bit. .

Clothing:
Few tips:
Babies outgrow cloths unbeliveable fast. get as many unisex items as possible so that you can have longer use in case next baby is of opposite sex.

Do not buy too many newborn items as you baby may be big and they may not even fit. 0-3 months is ideal.

Dont get sucked into buying a load of fancy dresses under 3months, your baby will live in bodysuits for the first 3 months so dont waste your money.

Shoes for newborns are also a waste of money to me. They just make them pretty, so we can buy them.. hry have absolutely no functional use!

Factor in how many times a day you would bath a baby and how often you intend to do laundry. You can always buy more if you need to.

●Vests - both longsleeved and short sleeved versions. May be 7-10 number to start

●Bodysuits/all-in-one/onsies - get the ones with integrated scratch mittens ... that way you do not start looking for mittens which always have a way of getting lost as they never seem to fit well. about 7 - 10 in number to start

●1 special outing for naming or christening if required

●Socks! Loadssssss these could also double up as mittens, as they are more elastic and they wont fall off! I would say a dozen pairs especially of they are being used on the hands as well

●Bibs... loadssssss but at least a dozen!

●Burb cloths or muslins to wipe up drool, spit ups and all sorts.
● A couple of blankets or shawls.

That is all i can think of for now. I am sure other mamas will contribute.
In addition
Caps
Clothe hanger
Hot water flask
Disinfectant eg dettol
Diaper bag/outing bag
Shawl
Wrapper for backing baby(if u want)
Baby wardrobe
Cotton bud
Cotton wool
Methylated spirit
Olive oil

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=Liftedhands post=58887584

[/quote] oh my, lovely princesses, may the good Lord continue to watch over u. how is ekene bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mam liftedhands they are so cute. God's blessings upon them.
Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded and happy bumping to the remaining mamas.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's fo4 babies that have started taking fruits
I have ordered one for my son

You put the fruit inside and give to your baby and he or she sucks on it

Bloomingbud:
Good evening mamas in house, how is the pushing going?

As for me nausea is not treating me well at all, I vomit anything I take until my throat starts aching me and I'm always tired but I know this too must pass.

I have question pls has any older mama used this pacifier with fruit in it, I saw it on Facebook and I kind of like it. I want to know if it's useful or healthy, mamas pls don't Waka pass ooooo.
Let me attach the pix
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:
It's fo4 babies that have started taking fruits
I have ordered one for my son

You put the fruit inside and give to your baby and he or she sucks on it

Thanks jazzyjazz
AlphaHandMaiden
Hunniesuzzie
And every one for you input, I might not really need it then.

But jazzyjazz let's have your feed back when your baby starts using it pls.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
thotianna:

Wow, I also use Bwari gh. I registered just last wk and they gave me appointment on August. I was super late that day sha. I got there 9:30 and was number 47, the very last number. Naim I come dey waka up and down dey ask question like JJC.
shocked shocked You arrived 9:30 and you were number 47? shocked shocked Chai! Una no plenty o. Here at Kubwa, a lot of mamas come before 7am and are sent back because they have reached their limit of 80 people for the day. I wish I was still close to Bwari o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anugod:
grin I was in Benin... My parents are still there. Na marriage teleport me come abj o grin
We used to live in dutse before we moved. But we still go to our church in dutse, and I sometimes come to the market in dutse alhaji. Sometimes I look out for you any time I come to dutse grin grin but I don't even know what the face looks like cheesy

All this Abuja mama's that are hiding
Oya what part of Abuja are you in?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=olalayo1710 post=58892239][/quote]Ekene is fine! Bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
AmJane:
Mam liftedhands they are so cute. God's blessings upon them.
Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded and happy bumping to the remaining mamas.
Amen ! Thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mama Liftedhands
The triplets are beautiful! Choi
Me na twins I want next o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Thanks jazzyjazz
AlphaHandMaiden
Hunniesuzzie
And every one for you input, I might not really need it then.

But jazzyjazz let's have your feed back when your baby starts using it pls.

Sure. Will do
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:

All this Abuja mama's that are hiding
Oya what part of Abuja are you in?
**Covers face** grin grin

I knew you were in abj but I don't know that your area sha. I'm not too far from Kubwa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anugod:
**Covers face** grin grin

I knew you were in abj but I don't know that your area sha. I'm not too far from Kubwa

I used to go to kubwa and bwari alot pre pregnancy days
But dis days I de think well before I go anywhere because of my son grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aye88: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good evening lovely people. I am a very silent reader here. Please who lives in surulere or knows a very good school in surulere. I want my two year old daughter to resume in September. I would really appreciate our response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Mama Lifted.hands
The triplets are beautiful! Choi
Me na twins I want next o
Recieve it!! grin lol How's my baby Ilan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.