Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134608 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
curvilicious:
I greet you all my fellow teamies
Roll call for January mamas

Curvilicious.........Market is progressing

MiraclefromGod......hope you are well nd kicking

Goldenheart002.......our earliest bumper how u?

Mbula......don't think we don't know u r peeping

Luvtoteach........hope u are fine? been a while

Zino89.......how market e don tae o?

Tchidi......after ur bfp announcement no word from you hope all is well. God be with you

Chijiuche........hope you found a mini scanner yet

Coldfeet..........well done ma greetings to you

Thotianna........welcome ma

Mitche15...........welcome too

#teamJ4January4supernaturalchildbirth&healthyLOs#

Any complaints, contributions nd comments? Drop them we are here for each other.

This is a check from your ms stricken cappo

Over&Out tongue
weldone Mummy John waist pain and hunger De deal with me seriously

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Loisemm:
@ Booqee . Thumbs up, ma.
Hope you were not offended. lipsrsealed.
I am a learner too. I spoke up because you are already in the game (pregnancy) and we must win ...first timer or not.
Ok bye.
no no I'm not o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Zino89:
weldone Mummy John waist pain and hunger De deal with me seriously

Pele dear, i wish hunger dey deal wt me, i for dey happy.
Eat nd rest well. If d waist pain becomes a concern relate to ur doc but i feel its normal. Me na backache dey waya me
We shall overcome everything patapata in January(e still far sha bet e no far by God's grace)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
YeyeObas5:
Good morning all. Sabi mama come to my rescue o. I was having stabing pain in my right side of the stomach close to the pelvic on Saturday. I went to the hospital on Sunday and was admitted because the pain was unbearable. Scan and malaria test was done. Malaria was single + but scan result was OK. I was given drug for malaria and discharged on Monday.
I've been on bed rest since then but the pain has changed from stabbing to cramping at that right side. It's becoming intense that am bending while walking. Getting to the hospital is an issue because of the potholes on the road to my house and I can't walk. Please can I apply warm compress to the side to ease the pain. Am 24weeks gone, no bleeding or discharge please just the cramping/bloating pain.
cc mum zaynie, nurse kaffy and other Sabi mama

Once you're relieved please head to the hospital preferably a GH.

Try placing something warm on it.
Pele.
I hope you're feeling better already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
curvilicious:

Tchidi......after ur bfp announcement no word from you hope all is well. God be with you

Any complaints, contributions nd comments? Drop them we are here for each other.

Over&Out tongue

hahhahaha finally cappo don take her seat as captain....been waiting for this roll call since 1880.....cappo how ur antenna take code say I dey peeping mode always.....all the same good to have all team January here.God will make it a smooth ride for us all and it will definitely end in praise....I see you all....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mrallknowing:
my dear, please crawl back to your hole where you belong, I repeat!!!
Which uncle? Another manfriend you ffucking calling uncle.... Olosho like you forming saint on Nl, or was that not the same format u used on me which I later find out the so called uncle is your lover up to date and he's even a Nairalander
I pity your next victim, I told you already do not start a fire you cannot quench, how wish I had I known, I wouldnt have venture into this sham exhibition called marriage of yours, you are selfish, self-centered, ffuck anything ffuckable just to have your way, you careleaa and have no shame.

I know your friends will come here defending you , I understand because birds of the same feather flocks together grin

Don't bother replying to this thread, if you do.. I shall expose you with proof.

You wouldn't want to break his home cuz he's well known on nairaland auto section.

Seriously, u just washed ur manly respect to the gutter.If u can sound like this online, I don't wana imagine ur kinda person in d real world. If truly u r a man n nt a clap back person, u won't reply any of her sentiments here. God knows if I knew u one on one I would v jst given u d U FALL MY HAND kinda look. Kai, ur ex-wife saw hell in ur hands and ur yimu mouth.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sassyangel1, please don't bring him back here.....

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Liftedhands:
Recieve it!! grin lol How's my baby Ilan?

He's fine o
The boy is just surprising us everyday

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
zaynie:
Sassyangel1, please don't bring him back here.....

K, no wahala...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hello ladies, I'm sorry I was MIA, na winds of destiny blow me comot.
I hope all that mentioned me got replies....

Happy bumping.
Also remember you can always shop with us @inside_nanas_heart on IG or visit https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-everything-shop. We have quality bodysuits, rompers, sleepsuits, flannels, baby shoes and sandals, blankets, princess gowns and boys wears etc.

We do deliveries within and out of Lagos and what you see is what you get.
A trial will convince you kiss kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Good morning mama's and papa's.
1. Pls has anyone ever dealt with Adhesions that usually form after Open Abdominal Surgeries (Ceaserian sections, myomectomy) successfully without a laparoscopic surgery that usually leads to more adhesions with time?
2. Do you think all these Fertility massages esp by these Ijaw women could help with Adhesions?
3. Pls any contact of a tested, tried & true Ijaw woman in Ibadan or Delta state?
Thanks so much for your responses
cc all mama's...
pls answer mas if you know anything about it. please, biko, ejowo...thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes....I'm in abuja, using Asokoro hospital, u nko? Maybe I don even drag seat with u b4 if na Asokoro...lol

Anugod:
grin grin grin

Yes ma... Abuja.
I often look at my fellow ANC mothers, linking some monikers with the faces I see there grin grin
You're also in Abuja I presume?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
And u are even a dunamite...wow!

Anugod:
Abi o. Na so I go jus dey look any preggy woman wey I see grin maybe na you. cheesy

Kubwa is closer to me now so I use GH Kubwa. Had it been we still dey dutse, na that Bwari I for dey go. Do you attend church in dutse? I attend Dunamis for Sokale
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anugod:
shocked shocked You arrived 9:30 and you were number 47? shocked shocked Chai! Una no plenty o. Here at Kubwa, a lot of mamas come before 7am and are sent back because they have reached their limit of 80 people for the day. I wish I was still close to Bwari o
That means that side is a real hotcake. Before 7am and already 80, chai. Bwari gh was not crowded, I dunno if its like that every time or I was just lucky that day. Infact I had no idea I was supposed to go very early.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
curvilicious:

Over&Out tongue

Cappo, add me now?
My scan said 29th January and 1st February.
Well done, Ma!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Anugod, na so Kubwa Gh dey? I live in Kubwa but couldn't register there cos of the crowd. I registered with Maitama Gh. Will start next week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
FexCathy:

Thanks dear. Dont worry, its gonna click very soon. Na u go come dey complain of MS. I neva see our dearest nurse Kaffy4Bill too

Seriously, where is kaffy4Bill? I'm a 2014 mama buh was peepingly reading comments buh I really loved her subtle response to medical questions especially.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
@ curvilicious my name is not included o...#teamjanuary#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doynb(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
zaynie:
Hello ladies, I'm sorry I was MIA, na winds of destiny blow me comot.
I hope all that mentioned me got replies....

Happy bumping.
Also remember you can always shop with us @inside_nanas_heart on IG or visit https://www.nairaland.com/3760370/nanas-heart-zaynies-everything-shop. We have quality bodysuits, rompers, sleepsuits, flannels, baby shoes and sandals, blankets, princess gowns and boys wears etc.

We do deliveries within and out of Lagos and what you see is what you get.
A trial will convince you kiss kiss kiss
Thank you for delivering maami..after you na you oooo
kiss kiss kiss for the gift
Mamas over to you, shop dey go, she's got you...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Doynb:

Thank you for delivering maami..after you na you oooo
kiss kiss kiss for the gift
Mamas over to you, shop dey go, she's got you...

Oshey!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thank you mama. Thank you too @queensnow

hunniesuzie:
Don't give your child nospamin if she doesn't need it please. Preferably not until it's prescribed by a doctor. It can be used to relieve colic but IT DOES NOT ALWAYS WORK, there is no data that even supports it as a cure for colic. Colic does not have any confirmed treatment, it runs its course and goes. All the gripe water, infacol and co are just trial and error solutions. If your baby has reflux take her/him to a hospital let the doctor prescribe appropriate medication, but even then, except reflux is severe, keeping baby upright and burping properly will help manage it

If your LO is sleeping, eating and playing well all you need to give her/him is food biko kwanu. Cos all this nospamin talk I'm seeing I don't understand again

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
Sissie:
I have been following this thread but I have been a silent follower.

What's wrong with telling damsel21 to open a new thread, is it not the same Mama's here that will go to the new thread to read the gist, insult the man, and offer genuine support etc.
Instead the " heartful" and women bestfriends are being over dramatic and saying over the top things.

It was a very nice thing that mrking3 was very interested in his wife's pregnancy and was here learning from pregnant women and I am pretty sure he was being helpful to his wife, instead he was insulted for being active on the page, when we need more involved men, who will atleast start learning to understand and be helpful.

Even on BabyCenter men do comment.

And the truth is many won't give real help, just read story and entertain themselves with the usual rant about how men are this and that.

Smh

#rantover

In

R u a woman or lemme rephrase my question Berra, r u a mother? Cos u r nt sounding as one. Now, lemme remind u in this page we discuss everything down to kpekus styles. How can u b this rantyconscious that u don't feel or hear the depression when som1 cries. U Berra don't b like our AMERICANA( fortune teller) that was forming good woman and attacking mamas here only 4 her 2 come back and be talking abt weather forecast n nobody or few ppl looked her side. May u nt find help n ppl start shooing u 2 other places wen they can help u.
Me sef, Enof rant..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
Their cuteness is dripping abeg...weldone mama God bless them..
Liftedhands

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
mrking3:
Good evening mamas! I noticed my moniker has been repeatedly Mentioned on this thread either for good or bad. So I think it will not be out of place to clear your doubt. Before I proceed, let me be quick to tender my unreserved apology to Damsel21. I admit my utterances towards her plight were unguarded even though I had no bad intention. I deliberately choose to leave the thread since I have little or no business here as many readily think. After all, it's a woman's world. Let me also be quick to say Sissie is not in any way related to me. For those calling her Mrs mrking, pls kindly take note. The October capo (pweetiebabe) knows my wife's moniker. The reason why I'm actually active here is that my wife isn't social media savvy!! So most times I'm here to learn from meaningful contributions arising from first hand experience... So to that lady that thinks it's abnormal for a man to be in the midst of preggy mamas don't be unmindful of the fact that no knowledge is waste!! What I have learnt here especially from the likes of Ifyalways is unimaginable!! Pregnancy is a serious issue! As much as the woman takes the bulk pain In carrying the baby, the man should be supportive...

@sissie, @giddyperson! Thanks for the kind words!! @damsel21 I guess I've been forgiven? Pls no hard feelings!!! Finally, I officially take a bow out of this thread!! God bless everyone with Hitch free delivery!!! Amen.

Lemme officially apologize. Thank you for being a gentle man and pls stay and enjoy this informative forum. It's jst that it pains us wen men like u that aught to pet us are jst being punkasses. Pls, keep being a gd husband to ur wife and love her still and I tell u, u'll get a submissive wife (except if the woman Na village sent). God bless u...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
spiceeamiee:
Doctor said i could use for a few hours a day but I wear compression pants mostly but will resume wearing pp belts after 6weeks

Hmmmm.. Try n b patient till ur scar heals o( talking from experience). Sometimes, our doctors can jst nod head to wateva we r saying so that they can quickly attend to the next patient. Walai, if u did ur surgery here in naija, six weeks is too quick to start wearing pp belt o( holding my left hear while emphasing).

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Sweet mamas in the house...pls when does pregnancy bump start to show? Am 4months plus yet am as normal as always. When is it likely I start looking pregnant? Sorry for the bother am jus curious.

If u r a first time mom and blessed wth a flat tommy before pregnancy, ur bump may start to show five or six months there abt. For my first baby, my bump showed wen I clicked 6 months and it was so beautiful that wen I got to the ward to give birth, some nurses were just admiring me as I was cat walking wth my sexy bump. Buh after my first, within 4 months belle don shoot out cos there's Enof head and leg room space.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oamronnie(f): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Not to scare you mama but I had a really nasty experience at that GH Kubwa. The nurses I encountered were really rude and mean. Someone actually died while I was on admission in the ward due to their negligence and they left the dead body with us there in the ward for hours. Please be vigilant and prayerful and don't hesitate to change hospital sharply if anything seems off. Wishing you a smooth ride.

Anugod:
Abi o. Na so I go jus dey look any preggy woman wey I see grin maybe na you. cheesy

Kubwa is closer to me now so I use GH Kubwa. Had it been we still dey dutse, na that Bwari I for dey go. Do you attend church in dutse? I attend Dunamis for Sokale
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2017
sassyangel1:

If u r a first time mom and blessed wth a flat tommy before pregnancy, ur bump may start to show five or six months there abt. For my first baby, my bump showed wen I clicked 6 months and it was so beautiful that wen I got to the ward to give birth, some nurses were just admiring me as I was cat walking wth my sexy bump. Buh after my first, within 4 months belle don shoot out cos there's Enof head and leg room space.

Wow! Really. Am a FTM and I can't wait to see the surprise on the faces of people when after few months of bumping I birth my lo. cheesy.

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:46am On Jul 28, 2017
thotianna:

Wow, I also use Bwari gh. I registered just last wk and they gave me appointment on August. I was super late that day sha. I got there 9:30 and was number 47, the very last number. Naim I come dey waka up and down dey ask question like JJC.

Wow. See my bwari sister. Thank God they even attended to u, some days they turn ppl back from 8:30. I like those nurses sha they are nice. My next appointment is next week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Anugod:
shocked shocked You arrived 9:30 and you were number 47? shocked shocked Chai! Una no plenty o. Here at Kubwa, a lot of mamas come before 7am and are sent back because they have reached their limit of 80 people for the day. I wish I was still close to Bwari o

Exactly. My friend that used d place was even the one that gisted me. She said sometimes they stop at 70. In Bwari i never see us reach 60 before max na 50 or a little above.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Bomgirl:
Anugod, na so Kubwa Gh dey? I live in Kubwa but couldn't register there cos of the crowd. I registered with Maitama Gh. Will start next week.

See Abj mamas coming out. We plenty for this kubwa/dutse axis o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 1:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Mamas ,please I have 3 questions to ask

My Lo doesn't like drugs atttttal atttall, it's always serious struggle before she takes it and then she
starts doing like she's convulsing sad(very scary something) and those drugs are sweet self, how do I give her drugs?

Secondly, she has this rashes on her body, her neck region and bum bum. Was using sudocrem (worked for a while), used abf(nice but was making her fair instead of clearing the rashes) and then someone said it's ila/ela(bought native medicine) My brethren, the rashes are even expanding. I honestly don't know what else to do or use? Biko, I don't want my dd to grow up and not be feel comfortable in her skin .

Finally! ,Can I start putting on air conditioner? Dd is 2 months and she's always well covered up especially at night.

Please, don't read and pass Biko
cc all sabi mamas

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.