Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131880 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tushmom:
B.A!!!
My princess made her grand entrance yesterday around 12:40pm weighing 4.0kg via V. D without tears..
Baby Bouncing and sucking seriously,
Mother doing great,
Big brother acting like a small mum,
Father doing great too.. .

Only God can do what no man can do!
B. S coming soon.
Cc:katachycouture

Congratulations! All glory be to almighty God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Hehehe, I read them first. It's one reason why I've never been able to get into the series

lol I hardly ever like a movie if I read the book first. Never been into fantasy/Sci-fi books even tho many people have tried to initiate me. Esp ones with many parts and volumes like this one. This is a first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
I've been so sad since noon. I need a job am tired of being at home MAN( Morning Afternoon Night)
Even if its omoodo(housegrh) work sef.

Benin mamas, plz help me before you hear I've lost my mind cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
proudmom38:

@ Towerofgrace na my moimoi u see o no be ahnie o, and no, it's half eggs. I made it on Sunday. Thanks again for the tutorial, I can now enjoy my leaf moimoi without fear of the unknown!
ma'am Towerofgrace pls don't mind o,its my moi moi.lemmi coman bee goying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Congratulations @Tushmom may she b a source of blessings to your household n her entire generation.you shall not lack for what to train her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mahoti:
Pls teamie is it good to bend down at 36weeeks to sweep cos my uncle's wife kept shouting that I have stop sweeping and I swept today the right side of my stomach is aching I can't even stand upright again,I am crying right now

Why is it dat some women are always cruel/unfriendly when they see a preggy mama knowing how it feels to be in that condition undecided. Abeg ur Uncle's wife shld take a chill pill o, all pregnancies aint the same cos She will still keep up with the tales of how she used to wash clothes and sweep when she was preggy like you!!

Plz if you are not comfy sweeping, stop it...it is not good to bend during pregnancy not even at this stage. You can get the sweep Brush with the long stick so you don't have to bend all the way or you can use the Tip of the small broom so dat makes it a little easier for you to stand in an upright position instead of Bending!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Hate fantasy movies and books. Only been able to manage GOT and Harry Potter. And this is me that can read for Africa

Giddyperson:
lol I hardly ever like a movie if I read the book first. Never been into fantasy/Sci-fi books even tho many people have tried to initiate me. Esp ones with many parts and volumes like this one. This is a first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
curvilicious:
I've been so sad since noon. I need a job am tired of being at home MAN( Morning Afternoon Night)
Even if its omoodo(housegrh) work sef.

Benin mamas, plz help me before you hear I've lost my mind cry
Hahahaha mama john wee not keel sambarry.so for ya mind Yu fit do omo odo work?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mahoti:
Pls teamie is it good to bend down at 36weeeks to sweep cos my uncle's wife kept shouting that I have stop sweeping and I swept today the right side of my stomach is aching I can't even stand upright again,I am crying right now
I got a long broom midway into pregnancy. That way I could sweep standing. Sweep and gather and ask your uncle's wife to please come and help you pack the dorty lipsrsealed smiley since she's so hardworking

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
winningbt:
this is us at 36 weeks let me also participate MS has been my best friend team October for no loss
See moi sexy teammate with a portable bump, I think all team October mama have portable bump except for our one and only mummy Nimi22 tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Eyin mamas, abeg ayam not too fain oh!
I've been having dis ache on my right bumbum and its aches me real bad, now d pain has descended to my leg and I can barely walk embarassed
I've also been so uncomfortable sleeping on my side especially d left side cry..........I feel so down due to backache, bumbum ache, leg ache join, in fact e con be like say e get ppl wey dey do me(although I dey suspect some here grin)

Abeg mamas, what can I do to ease these pains? Especially d one wey attached right side bumbum plus leg? cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
ahnie:
ma'am Towerofgrace pls don't mind o,its my moi moi.lemmi coman bee goying.

Abeg borrow me your isoko eyes let me use it to look at you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg borrow me your isoko eyes let me use it to look at you.

Lukatyew grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
@Towerofgrace abeg when you update cc me o, I like gist wella.

Ps. Na proudmom38 o, no be proudmum38 so dat I can see d mention.

And thank you so much for the mention, I'm just seeing it when I read through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
ahnie:

Lukatyew grin

grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ahnie my sister I made banga soup and starch grin I even used ewere(native pot) to thicken it. Oniovo come and eat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
Ahnie my sister I made banga soup and starch grin I even used ewere(native pot) to thicken it. Oniovo come and eat.

Haaa omo oni me....never knew you were my sister.haaaa akpor na na een.we owo egwo bo ve?this world z really a small place.

Omo,oni me eve oma ran?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gabby18: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Giddyperson:
lol I'm actually listening to it, that's the only way I can read these days. I downloaded it on Audible.com. If you want to download audible, register with an ATM with no money in it. They would give u a free credit and u can download the book for free. It's a complicated process but I'm used to it plus I can find the best books on audible.
Hian sounds like a long process.. I no get power..kthanks I appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautyuche: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
proudmom38:

Chilled ribena too make sense, especially now wey water no get taste for person mouth undecided

I took ribenna and vomited badly. Thank God d vomit came as i enter house. Wetin i for do for road in traffic? Park motor to vomit.... Ha
One man meal another man......
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Towerofgrace:

Ahnie of laive, kudos to you see, at least u showed you moi-moi intact unlike some people that scattered it * shebi i did not mention any name, ehen* grin.

You won't believe i didn't make moi-moi last saturday, can't explain where the tiredness and aches came from, i was very useful that saturday make i no say another thing.

IyaTower, i hope it is not me you are talking to o angry because i will just start pinching u with my long nails
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Omame ganre grin grin Omawe wo?
ahnie:

Haaa omo oni me....never knew you were my sister.haaaa akpor na na een.we owo egwo bo ve?this world z really a small place.

Omo,oni me eve oma ran?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
ahnie:

Omo,oni me eve oma ran?

Which kind style be this na?

Oniovo, mavoh?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelizosuy:

Coman gimme small soup i have starch

Wo do ri gaga?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
Giddyperson:
I got a long broom midway into pregnancy. That way I could sweep standing. Sweep and gather and ask your uncle's wife to please come and help you pack the dorty lipsrsealed smiley since she's so hardworking

Ahhh trouble cooker
If the aunt beat u, i go juss waka & pazz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Eyin mamas, abeg ayam not too fain oh!
I've been having dis ache on my right bumbum and its aches me real bad, now d pain has descended to my leg and I can barely walk embarassed
I've also been so uncomfortable sleeping on my side especially d left side cry..........I feel so down due to backache, bumbum ache, leg ache join, in fact e con be like say e get ppl wey dey do me(although I dey suspect some here grin)

Abeg mamas, what can I do to ease these pains? Especially d one wey attached right side bumbum plus leg? cry

Teamie, oh my teamie i dont have answer to ypur quest but let not be like i waka & pazz other mamas will chook their sharp mouth tongue

Pele dear, January wee soon rish
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Heeeeeeee oniovo eve grin grin grin grin
Oya bring your plate... Tiko dey the soup oh
curvilicious:

Coman gimme small soup i have starch

Wo do ri gaga?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
ahnie:

Hahahaha mama john wee not keel sambarry.so for ya mind Yu fit do omo odo work?

I fit o. U get omoodo work for me?

Towerofgrace, no bump pix for you pple until you pple come togethet and gimme a job

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
Heeeeeeee oniovo eve grin grin grin grin
Oya bring your plate... Tiko dey the soup oh

Mii nyacha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Oooo mecheyrowe
curvilicious:

Mii nyacha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
PRAYER MONDAY

Our lord and our father we thank and worship you for your grace and mercy over us...We appreciate you lord for our families,our work, relatives and for the gift of conception in us, daddy accept our thanks in Jesus..

Lord we ask for d forgiveness of sin from every conscious and unconscious sins,every inherited sins,every sins of blood shed from our days of ignorance that is crying vengeance against us in Jesus name.The bible says children are your heritage and the fruit of the womb is the reward is the reward, daddy we commit our children(those that has been born and those in the womb) into your able hands we pray u cover them with the blood of Jesus and barricade their life with the fire of the holy ghost.

We commit our nursing mothers into your hands, father strengthen them and take away every form of sickness and postnatal depression away from them, provide all their needs according to your riches in glory.(Amen)

Our husbands are in your care and mercy daddy, the wisdom, knowledge and finances they need to train our children and guide their homes in the right and Godly path pls give unto them.

We the pregnant sisters are in care Lord, we asks for Hebrew women anointing, anointing of ease, supernatural child birth in Jesus name. We pray we shall not cast our young or labour in vain in this journey. Your word in d book of Isaiah 66 vs 7 says FOR AS SOON AS ZION TRAVAILED,SHE BROUGHT FORTH HER CHILDREN, Ageless God we key ourselves into this word and pray before our pains shall come we will be delivered of our children (Amen)

Yoke breaker Your word also said SHALL I BRING TO THE BIRTH, AND NOT CAUSE TO BRING FORTH? SHALL I CAUSE TO BRING FORTH AND SHUT THE WOMB. Lord u said we should remind u your words and u shall keep them and u also said you honour your words more than your name, we pray all your promises and good covenant concerning childbirth shall come to pass in our life in Jesus name....We shall be save during childbirth, every arrow of confusion fired into the day of our delivery shall backfire in seven folds....We come against every form of stillbirths and premature births in Jesus name, we shall all go into the delivery room and come out rejoicing with our bundle of joy and testimonies. You shall work through Our doctors and nurses on our days of delivery and every medical appointment to favour us in Jesus name,we come against every forms of medical errors and mismanagement...

Thank you olowogbogboro, Arugbo ojo, Oba aiku for granting us our heart desires and answering our prayers in Jesus mighty name we pray. (AMEN)
Amen oooo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tushmom:
B.A!!!
My princess made her grand entrance yesterday around 12:40pm weighing 4.0kg via V. D without tears..
Baby Bouncing and sucking seriously,
Mother doing great,
Big brother acting like a small mum,
Father doing great too.. .

Only God can do what no man can do!
B. S coming soon.
Cc:katachycouture

Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Fansidar is the worst drug I've taken during this pregnancy... It ruins my day mehn...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ffafolayan and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.