Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131818 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
Omame ganre grin grin Omawe wo?

Very obvious you are from urhobo xtraction.anyway you are my smallie younger sister.to your questions

Me sa sa(ayam fyne)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tushmom:
B.A!!!
My princess made her grand entrance yesterday around 12:40pm weighing 4.0kg via V. D without tears..
Baby Bouncing and sucking seriously,
Mother doing great,
Big brother acting like a small mum,
Father doing great too.. .

Only God can do what no man can do!
B. S coming soon.
Cc:katachycout.ure

Omo see supernatural delivery shocked
Congratulations sis. Things of joy will never cease from your household.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
I'm definitely urhobo grin grin
ahnie:

Very obvious you are from urhobo xtraction.anyway you are my smallie younger sister.to your questions

Me sa sa(ayam fyne)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
curvilicious:

Coman gimme small soup i have starch

Wo do ri gaga?

Come...what exactly are yu from....your lingua skills taya me.you be all rounder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
beautyuche:

I took ribenna and vomited badly. Thank God d vomit came as i enter house. Wetin i for do for road in traffic? Park motor to vomit.... Ha
One man meal another man......

Eyah Pele dear, maybe na because u dey drive abi na fuel smell cos am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2017
Onegai:

Some people don't take to epidurals too well. I don't. And a few other women don't. Some times, epidurals do slow down labour (I could barely push and I tore from the pressure of baby coming out and being unable to push well, but it wasn't a bad tear). If you must take an epidural, take it on time, 4cm. So you have enough time to get used to it.

If you must go without epidural, be as active as possible. I mean, active. Not your regular day schedule but active. And once labour starts, from active to transitional stage, be active: wall squats give more support than regular squats (time it during contractions), labour is the time to dance and dance well (dance like a masquerade), twerk if you need to break your water (because that hurts less than Pitocin), if you get tired during labour, ask for pain relieving IV drip (before 6cm). Use that time to rest and get your strength up. Once you get to 8cm, get on your knees. Gravity will push baby into birth canal faster. Get a doula (any person who can ginger you, preferably someone who has delivered or someone used to Sports). It could be a sister, an aunt or even a brother. Leave the prayer warriors outside your labour room (because sometimes, labour is a mental game and you will eventually feel fear and you need a coach). Know what to expect (you'll be in pain and want to run away, you will get thirsty so have ice blocks to suck on). Remember, labour could be 3 hours or 18 hours. That's upto you and God, you can't control it.

Whatever you do, be firm but flexible. If you decide to take an epidural, nothing wrong with it.

Haa Mama O! Abeg come ooo. Which one be wall squat?? Pls kowaciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
curvilicious:

Teamie, oh my teamie i dont have answer to ypur quest but let not be like i waka & pazz other mamas will chook their sharp mouth tongue

Pele dear, January wee soon rish

Cappo na very serious something oh cry
E be like say January dey catwalk joor, aw I wiss January can just run come b4 December grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Mahoti:
you bend to your kneel and standup slowly its won't break your back just make sure its slowly and when you are tired you stop.its help to open your cervix for birth.

Thanks teamie. Will start doing that.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Someone should help me with this restlei embarassed embarassed I've been up since 4am and right now I'm so restless. I can't sleep and I feel like throwing up embarassed embarassed. What can I take to ease the effects of this fansidar please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
See moi sexy teammate with a portable bump, I think all team October mama have portable bump except for our one and only mummy Nimi22 tongue

Pweetiebabe cappo u know this remaining few weeks i can tell God to sama you with one heavy bump like that even bigger than mine tongue don't look for my trouble o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Sis. Was the Fansidar prescribed by a Dr.?
I thought ur mentioned u are in ur 35th week?

Take liquid milk. It helps.

kelizosuy:
Someone should help me with this restlei embarassed embarassed I've been up since 4am and right now I'm so restless. I can't sleep and I feel like throwing up embarassed embarassed. What can I take to ease the effects of this fansidar please

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:
Eyin mamas, abeg ayam not too fain oh!
I've been having dis ache on my right bumbum and its aches me real bad, now d pain has descended to my leg and I can barely walk embarassed
I've also been so uncomfortable sleeping on my side especially d left side cry..........I feel so down due to backache, bumbum ache, leg ache join, in fact e con be like say e get ppl wey dey do me(although I dey suspect some here grin)

Abeg mamas, what can I do to ease these pains? Especially d one wey attached right side bumbum plus leg? cry
I think you have to up your calcium intake,i have been a victim of it before and I can say it wasn't funny let other Sabi mamas put mouth

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
See moi sexy teammate with a portable bump, I think all team October mama have portable bump except for our one and only mummy Nimi22 tongue
my honorable cappo team October we are sexy and we know it jare

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
It was a midwife that prescribed it during my anc today.. I am in week 35 oh

The bad part of it is that I don't have milk at home embarassed :-Just glucose
Itissettled3:
Sis. Was the Fansidar prescribed by a Dr.?
I thought ur mentioned u are in ur 35th week?

Take liquid milk. It helps.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelizosuy:

Pele dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
It was a midwife that prescribed it during my anc today.. I am in week 35 oh

The bad part of it is that I don't have milk at home embarassed :-Just glucose

Wow. 35 weeks is not a good time to use Fansidar ke. Feel better soon sis. Sorry, I have no idea how to ease this.

If you feel any kind of way that's too strange, please head to the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
cheesy
curvilicious:

Ahhh trouble cooker
If the aunt beat u, i go juss waka & pazz

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cappo Pweetiebabe pls update. My lo sex is xy, i jus confirmed it today. Tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
Us at 29 weeks. Team october we rock!!
(pics was taken last month)

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmom: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
[quote author=zaynie post=60386181]ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

Someone just gifted Tushmom a 10k gift voucher to pick whatever she wants from my store.
September 11 is quite dear to her heart. It's in remembrance of her close friend's child who was lost to cancer at a young age.
Coincidentally, this lady also has a son born onSeptember 12th and has promised same gift to any mama that downloads today (first to announce o).
The mama is one of us but would love to remain anonymous so Inspector Gadgets please keep the lid on lipsrsealed.

We pray that the one who is now an angel continues to rest in peace and the one with us lives a long and healthy life.
Amin.

Wow!
Only me??
God bless this cheerful giver momma so much and protect, preserve all that pertains to her! She will never bury any of her children in Jesus name
May the soul of the angel with the Lord continue to rest in peace.Amen!

Mama zaynie, thank you ma'am. Will get through to you via your thread.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Cappo na very serious something oh cry
E be like say January dey catwalk joor, aw I wiss January can just run come b4 December grin

Sometimes i just feel like fainting and waking to find out the next day is delivery day grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Us at 29 weeks. Team october we rock!!
(pics was taken last month)

Can i coman sleep on tje chair behind u? tongue
Big bump grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
ahnie:

Come...what exactly are yu from....your lingua skills taya me.you be all rounder.

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm definitely urhobo grin grin

Urhobo wa do!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MissOpe(f): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL EXPECTANT MOM AND NURSING MOTHERS....

GET THESE E-BOOKS TO SERVE AS GUIDE TO HELPING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BOUT PREGNANCY AND UR NEW BORN..... INTERESTED P.M or call ON WATSAPP Via 07066800606...it's all for a token

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
forzarush:
Congrats Tushmom,may your LO be the coolness of your eyes and a blessing,ameen.
mama how u dey, how is fortune doing? pm me ur mobile, want to send d card to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetlady4real(f): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Congrats Tushmom, God bless your lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Tushmom:
B.A!!!
My princess made her grand entrance yesterday around 12:40pm weighing 4.0kg via V. D without tears..
Baby Bouncing and sucking seriously,
Mother doing great,
Big brother acting like a small mum,
Father doing great too.. .

Only God can do what no man can do!
B. S coming soon.
Cc:katachycouture

Wow! This is so amazing! Hearty congrats to you dear. 4kg without tears! Can't wait to read your BS. God bless your LO!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dvae9ja(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
I give all nursing women and women still hoping to give birth my full support and hope you all receive your bundle of joy sooner than ever.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
zaynie:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!

Someone just gifted Tushmom a 10k gift voucher to pick whatever she wants from my store.
September 11 is quite dear to her heart. It's in remembrance of her close friend's child who was lost to cancer at a young age.
Coincidentally, this lady also has a son born on September 12th and has promised same gift to any mama that downloads today (first to announce o).
The mama is one of us but would love to remain anonymous so Inspector Gadgets please keep the lid on lipsrsealed.

We pray that the one who is now an angel continues to rest in peace and the one with us lives a long and healthy life.
Amin.

Tushmom

This is so sweet! God bless this mama. And may the soul of the departed rest in peace. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 1:38am On Sep 13, 2017
olalayo1710:
mama how u dey, how is fortune doing? pm me ur mobile, want to send d card to u.
I'm fine sis and Fortune's doing great,he just went to sleep since last night o! Oju mi ti leary. Card? I'm lost o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Princeinnonaira: 4:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Good post

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zikodem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.