Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127491 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Jennykoko3009:

Haa Mama O! Abeg come ooo. Which one be wall squat?? Pls kowaciate

Wall squat that stage where you hav to hold the wall n squat down when contraction hits you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2017
forzarush:
I'm fine sis and Fortune's doing great,he just went to sleep since last night o! Oju mi ti leary. Card? I'm lost o!
sorry dear, motherhood is just a hard course, may God make it easy for. as for the card, I promise any mama that give my son bday mate on 9th, decided to send it to(though its small) u since no one does as per cappo. easy delivery to remaining sept mamas and all waddling mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:11am On Sep 13, 2017
See my fab bump tongue
Your opinion is immaterial angry
If ahear amala for anybody mouth grin
My bwess wan high enter my nose sad cry
Week 22

48 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2017
curvilicious:
See my fab bump tongue
Week 22

Curvilicious curvy cheesy no let the bwess cover ur nose o tongue

Cute bump though e look like who eat over feeding belle kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Jennykoko3009:

Haa Mama O! Abeg come ooo. Which one be wall squat?? Pls kowaciate

To understand what happens during a wall squat, you should understand what a contraction does. Get a sachet of pure water (your full uterus) and put a hole in it. Water will come out. But if you press part of the bag, water will gush out faster. And that's what a contraction is: pressure on your uterus pushing the baby into the birth canal. It however is painful and human beings are designed to clench up in pain (hit any part of your body on something painful and you will recoil back). Which is not what you should be doing during contractions, you should be opening your cervix more.

And squats do that. But if you're pregnant, you're front-heavy. And since very few Nigerian women do Yoga, you most likely don't know how to balance well. So lean your back against a wall for support and squat. Do it a lot, especially during contractions, to open up that whole area more. It will ease the pain of contractions, infact staying still makes contractions feel more painful so be active. And breathe through your squats and contractions: breathe in going down when contraction is peaking, push the air towards your stomach (like you're trying to inflate a balloon) and breathe out through your mouth coming up from the squat, when the contraction (which acts like a wave) is reducing.

Whatever you do, don't sit or lie down unless they are checking you or you have to because they are monitoring fetal heart rate or something medical.

PS: do you know what a popsicle is? One typo of cheapo ice cream that is basically flavored water, Sugar and coloring on a stick, frozen. It's much nicer than plain ice during labour and the sugar will give you energy. Because you will get dehydrated and tired. So look for some and ask your Dr if you can lick during Iabour.

20 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tushmom: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2017
B. S
On the 10th of September, which was 5 days to my EDD,i had Braxton Hicks for some few minutes and I just discarded it cos I thought it was the usual fake ones I do have but when it got to around past 2 a.m,it was getting so serious and I knew that this is the original thing and not fake. I was peeing almost every ten minutes, the contractions kept on getting stronger and stronger but I kept on bearing it.
I opened the supernatural delivery copy I had on my phone and declared the Delivery Confession which I held on to with faith.
Fast forward to 6.30a.m,I told my DH, let's start getting set for the hospital and let's inform your doctor friend which he did but the man was not picking up,when he finally picked up around past 7,he said we should come straight down to the hospital, which we did and got there around past 8.He did the normal V. E and I was 6cm in which my water broke right on that table. I changed and was moved to the Antenatal ward, come and see chorus labour songs. I was breathing in and out when the contraction hits bit when it gets so serious, I shake my legs seriously and call Jesus.Around past 12,my DH doctor friend came to check again and instructed the nurses to move me with immediate speed if dey don't want me to give birth in that ward.
I was wheeled to the Labour ward and before I could lay my back on the delivery bed, I pushed my Cute Princess out.The midwives were so surprised and kept on checking for tears but the only one who deserves my Hallelujah proved himself otherwise. She was placed on my chest and I prayed for her while she was busy screaming her lungs out.
I return all Glory to God cos one useless false prophet who was so high on cheap weed said his village people delivery will be tough but my own JEHOVAH TSIKHENU said when he talks, any other person that says anything after him is a talkative!

Here is a pic of my Princess which I use her as a point of contact to every momma on the GTC thread that it's their turn for a TURNAROUND!

To the remaining September Mommas, Safe Delivery in Jesus Name and to every other waddling mommas, May God make it so easy for you all.
B.A and B. S Submitted

Cc:katachycouture

74 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 7:49am On Sep 13, 2017
Thank God m seeing this today grin kiss, missed ur last picture,nice bump mami, make your bwess do jeje ooo
Btw, ur hair looks like mine kiss kiss
curvilicious:
See my fab bump tongue
Week 22
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladytaurus(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=Tushmom post=60403988]B. S
On the 10th of September, which was 5 days to my EDD,i had Braxton Hicks for some few minutes and I just discarded it cos I thought it was the usual fake ones I do have but when it got to around past 2 a.m,it was getting so serious and I knew that this is the original thing and not fake. I was peeing almost every ten minutes, the contractions kept on getting stronger and stronger but I kept on bearing it.
I opened the supernatural delivery copy I had on my phone and declared the Delivery Confession which I held on to with faith.
Fast forward to 6.30a.m,I told my DH, let's start getting set for the hospital and let's inform your doctor friend which he did but the man was not picking up,when he finally picked up around past 7,he said we should come straight down to the hospital, which we did and got there around past 8.He did the normal V. E and I was 6cm in which my water broke right on that table. I changed and was moved to the Antenatal ward, come and see chorus labour songs. I was breathing in and out when the contraction hits bit when it gets so serious, I shake my legs seriously and call Jesus.Around past 12,my DH doctor friend came to check again and instructed the nurses to move me with immediate speed if dey don't want me to give birth in that ward.
I was wheeled to the Labour ward and before I could lay my back on the delivery bed, I pushed my Cute Princess out.The midwives were so surprised and kept on checking for tears but the only one who deserves my Hallelujah proved himself otherwise. She was placed on my chest and I prayed for her while she was busy screaming her lungs out.
I return all Glory to God cos one useless false prophet who was so high on cheap weed said his village people delivery will be tough but my own JEHOVAH TSIKHENU said when he talks, any other person that says anything after him is a talkative!

Here is a pic of my Princess which I use her as a point of contact to every momma on the GTC thread that it's their turn for a TURNAROUND!

To the remaining September Mommas, Safe Delivery in Jesus Name and to every other waddling mommas, May God make it so easy for you all.
B.A and B. S Submitted

Cc:katachycouture [/quote

Amen God bless ur princess.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2017
BA
My grandson is here. He arrived this morning via Vd. Mother and son are doing good.
Daddy and grannie are over the moon.

Wishing the rest of team September easy delivery

73 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2017
ifyalways:
BA
My grandson is here. He arrived this morning via Vd. Mother and son are doing good.

ALRIGHT!! WOO-HOO!! grin grin grin

Lemme dance azonto for you. Congratulobia!!!
Abeg send picture in the other room.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2017
Tushmom:

B. S...

Singing: Aka aka ya aka Jehovah na'eme mma. Congratulations once again mama!

Congrats grandma Ifyalways!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by laura23: 8:54am On Sep 13, 2017
congratulations to you dearie.

may God grant all of us safe delivery with this beautiful kind of BS story

[quote author=ladytaurus post=60404314][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:02am On Sep 13, 2017
On the 10th of September,
Here is a pic of my Princess

Wow!. She's so beautiful. Congrats mama. May she be a source of blessings and favour to your family and to the world at large

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Hmmmmm eba grin I no talk amala o cheesy
curvilicious:
See my fab bump tongue
Week 22

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2017
ifyalways:
BA

Wow!. Plenty good news this morning. He will shine so bright like a city set upon a hill that his light cannot be hidden. Congrats to you and your family ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2017

B.A and B. S Submitted

Wow. Congrats on the arrival of ur princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
Nimi22:

Pweetiebabe cappo u know this remaining few weeks i can tell God to sama you with one heavy bump like that even bigger than mine tongue don't look for my trouble o.
Lol....baby kolewerk, just waiting for BA and BS where u will mention all ur scan showed just one baby but to the glory of God u gave birth to twin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Naomi14:
Hmmmmm eba grin I no talk amala o cheesy

If i meat u deer ehn angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Lol....baby kolewerk, just waiting for BA and BS where u will mention all ur scan showed just one baby but to the glory of God u gave birth to twin grin

Where the preggy shoot na?
You want me tu change mai ize to red?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 9:43am On Sep 13, 2017
orney:
Thank God m seeing this today grin kiss, missed ur last picture,nice bump mami, make your bwess do jeje ooo
Btw, ur hair looks like mine kiss kiss

Really am blushing cos my hair is a celeb
Baby dust ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2017
curvilicious:
See my fab bump tongue
Week 22

Choi !! I just lesav my comment shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Dear mamas plz I'm actually in a dilemma sort off as regards my EDD. Pls how many weeks is 9 months exactly? Because from my research the 9th month is carrying 6 weeks which is week 37-42?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Tushmom:
B. S

B.A and B. S Submitted

Congrats dear...Our God overdo is always in the business of performing miracles.... I tap into your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chijiuche: 10:02am On Sep 13, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Na my birth story ooo. Just hold on, it is loading
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2017
curvilicious:

Where the preggy shoot na?
You want me tu change mai ize to red?
Sis am currently resting my case on DAT o, my old school DH never agree even with all my snake in d monkey shadow kpekus style, he said I shd snap with his phone den go print it....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Chijiuche:

Na my birth story ooo. Just hold on, it is loading
OK ooo, make God kuku make it quadruplet for u den. So d testimony go sweet well well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2017
curvilicious mama, ur bump is cute, leave John food factory alone o

Tushmom congrats once again, God blessings on ur family, kisses to ur princess

waoh mummy ifyalways congrats to u ma, Gods protection on d lo, don't mind onegai, we too wan see picture here

Belle just dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Tushmom: Congratulations once again she is so cute, pls where can I download supernatural delivery prayer,I need it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2017
curvilicious:
I've been so sad since noon. I need a job am tired of being at home MAN( Morning Afternoon Night)
Even if its omoodo(housegrh) work sef.

Benin mamas, plz help me before you hear I've lost my mind cry
Sorry mama.I know exactly how U feel. My first I had to stop work cos of ms and it was so boring for me oo. I ended up registering at a fashion designing school just to get busy. Couldn't finish tho as I couldn't go back after giving birth. If you can cope with standing, try applying to schools around you, Sure they will call you since schools are just resuming .or you could try and learn something new.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Kikikikiki be like say me sef go borrow one person isoko eyes look you this morning. But before then back to sender.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2017
Tushmom: congratulations once more,God bless your princess. I tap into this testimony in jesus name,amen.

Ifyalways: congratulations grandma,God bless your grandson

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2017
Help mommas! I'm crying while breastfeeding!!! It's so painful! I'm only seeing avent nipple cream to buy? Has anyone used it and it worked? What brand is best Pls and pls help!!!! Im running from baby oh

Also any surulere mums here? What shop can you recommend in surulere and environs to buy baby things including food etc. Affordable and quality

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.