Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8160943 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
@Ayobary,
Pregnancy comes with a mixed bag of symptoms and emotions, one can never be sure of what one will get. It is well.

@Beedam,
Waiting for birth story....

@Jumayin,
I don't have any medical know how but gestational sac is supposed to be seen from 5 weeks onwards, I do know it will be hard not to panic but can you check a place where they do maybe a 3D scan cos I know you'll work yourself into a frenzy trying not to worry.

@Kaffy,
Any Input?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
modath:
@imurboss,
I travelled @ 35wks by road from abuja to osun state and back within three days for my dear cousin's engagement, the car was driven by DH cos I told him if he didn't take me I'd go to the park when he leaves home.

@Ayobary,
Pregnancy comes with a mixed bag of symptoms and emotions, one can never be sure of what one will get. It is well.

@Beedam,
Waiting for birth story....

@Jumayin,
I don't have any medical know how but gestational sac is supposed to be seen from 5 weeks onwards, I do know it will be hard not to panic but can you check a place where they do maybe a 3D scan cos I know you'll work yourself into a frenzy trying not to worry.

@Kaffy,
Any Input?

U r on point. Ws the scan a transabdominaal or transvaginal. In cases like dis, a transvaginal scan is advised, more conclusive @ early preg. Was any report given to u and can u pls let's see wat d report says.. it's well sis,trust Allah wit all ur heart cos He neva fail

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=ayobarmy post=30178108] Thanks dear but am not a sis am only here to represent my sweetheart, @proudmum u are on point, the guy is doing great, he will be 3 in few months......[/quote

Tanx 4 d correction, my love to dw and ur child
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
My pple few days ago i announced my Bfp both hpt nd blood test was possitive.out of joy i calld my gynea he said i do scan which i did but noting was seen.pls help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
viviparity:
My pple few days ago i announced my Bfp both hpt nd blood test was possitive.out of joy i calld my gynea he said i do scan which i did but noting was seen.pls help

Babe,you announced a few days ago on ttc (and I was happy for you), so I'm assuming you are between 2-3wks gone, the scan may not pick anything this early,wait 2-3weeks then do a repeat scan.
Your joy will never be cut short.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
@modat,than u my sis my joy wil nt be cut off.in jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
@deezou thanks ...d spotting has stopped,it was just little,@modath my doc did both abdominal and transvaginal scan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
@kaffy4....was told to do a repeat scan in 2 weeks and also the Assessment read EARLY CYESIS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thanks mamas, I have stopped it since yterday and i feel much better 2day.

kaffy4bill:

My stance medically: pls use folic acid one tblet daily and iron tablets thrice daily. Body system sure differs. We all can't tolerate sme drugs but sure folic acid and iron tabs is well tolerated in preg by almost everybody. Eat as much as u can, take lots of fluids and rest well..all the best
MGeey:

sorry you're feeling that way. Since u are having a bitter taste in your mouth, I'll suggest you see ur Doctor to rule out malaria.

Thanks ma'm
I will ask about that but this British people and the way they handle malaria cases...hmmmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
proudmom38:

Pregnacare should only be taken on a full stomach as written on d pack...I ve been taking pregnacare since 4wks of my pregnancy with no issue n I'm 15wks+ now..Try taken it after ur main meal n see how it goes.All d best sis!

Thanks dear but i think its just not working for me....I stopped yterday and I feel better
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
lala4sure:

Thanks dear but i think its just not working for me....I stopped yterday and I feel better
Alrite sis,just make sure u take folic acid 1tbt daily...though it make me sick whenever i take it but it maybe ok 4u.I wish us happy 9mnths!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
@jumayin,just relax sis,take a deep breath,ok.then get sumtin that can keep u busy so that d 2wks can pass without u noticing.it is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 1:12am On Jan 28, 2015
Mamas o. Please I'm having serious ear pains (inside) while d outer part is swollen. From what v been able to gather on google, its common during pregnancy. My hospital next visit is next week n waiting on queue to see a doctor before then is not something I wanna do just now. Please has anybody experience same? What eardrop was recommended? Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2015
JUMAYIN:
@kaffy4....was told to do a repeat scan in 2 weeks and also the Assessment read EARLY CYESIS

Relax, easier said dan done but Allah wil suffice for u. Wit u all the way sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
viviparity:
viviparity I think it's too early to pick anything just relax and repeat scan in 2wks,@beedam howfar now e don shele?abeg we need birthstory o @jumayin how body?am with u in prayers sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
proudmom38:

Wow dats gr8,may God keep n protect him 4u...
Amen, and keep urs too....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2015
@mummy2be thanks@kaffy4 am not going again hare, don't want any psychological trauma....didn't wanna go until the end of 1st trimester before but d light spotting made me go...@d moment, no pain, no spotting just preggy symptoms fatigue, back pain n headache....I pray we all carry to term in Jesus Name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Beedam!!
@lyndaroyce take time o! I go soon wish u twins.

Donatee na so book de do u? Eh! You no even get time for ur people here. Hugs to u jare

Byvan, beevan ur own mata de come
Beckytunde,nkemella dhabeautyjas,opeolukoya. Tobiegal.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Kimoni:

Dear, all things being equal, it is safe to travel at 28 weeks but you are best to really know.

Are you up to it? What's ur body telling you? Are you on any form of bed rest or been told to take things easy by the doctor?

How comfortable is the vehicle? And how rough or gentle is the driver?

Thanks a lot for your response. Though I've not decided I'm just looking to see if it's possible,I'm not on any bed rest apart from the normal tiredness & leg pain when walking ,I think I'm fit
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2015
mummy2be:
my dear it depends on body system I travelled for exams and am 27weeks but I used a very comfortable vehicle so check the necessary and if your body is saying No den don't go,all the best

Thanks mummy2be, I will definitely look into your suggestion before taking a final decision.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2015
@modath, thanks for your contribution. I will look into it as I'm not having any serious complaint for now, but if hubby says he can make it then there won't be any need for me to go except he says he can't make it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2015
ayobarmy:
Amen, and keep urs too....
Amen...How is DW now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutielucy: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hello beautiful mummies and daddies in the house,I hail all...

It's been a whyle I posted here but i've been following on all the happenings here..May God see us all thru..
To all vigilate momas,May God Strengthen u all...
To us still waiting 2 offload,May we all carry 2 term.ijn

June mums I hail ooo! grin..curiosity wan kill me here oo...can't waiting 2 kno d sex of my babies..my next scan is in 2weeks oo.kai I no fit wait..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good day mamas, just came back from baby things shopping!!! I went with my mum and it was really helpful as I got a very good bargain... Got really nice things and it was well within budget. She was doing the negotiations while I was just ticking off things I have bot! I finally settled for Dr. Brown's diaper.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
mummy2be:
try taking lots of water after evry meal and try to notice if there is a particular meal that give u stomach upset and avoid it,and also avoid sugary things for nw sorry dear
thanks ma I feel beta now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
ifefunmi:
Good day mamas, just came back from baby things shopping!!! I went with my mum and it was really helpful as I got a very good bargain... Got really nice things and it was well within budget. She was doing the negotiations while I was just ticking off things I have bot! I finally settled for Dr. Brown's diaper.
please can you help out with prices of things you got? And the name of the products. Which market did you go to? Planning on going by weekend.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mzora:
please can you help out with prices of things you got? And the name of the products. Which market did you go to? Planning on going by weekend.
I went to Agege market.
I got sleep suits 4 in a pack with 4 socks and handkerchief inclusive for 2k.
I got bodysuits too but I went for single ones so I was able to select the colors I want- each went for 500
Dr Browns diaper with 120 pieces for 3,200
Bot Huggies wipes the big carton with 6 packs inside for 2k
Got a nice towel pack of 3(2 small and 1 big) for 1,300
Caps for 300 each
washable breast pad (5 in a pack) for 1k
lady sept for 250
Got baby blanket(Teddy bear inclusive) for 2k

flowered colourful cover cloth pack of 4 for 2k
cotton wool (dele big) for 700
Got one breast pump too for 1k(manual)
I didnt have to buy more socks cos the sleep suits had sock included
I got baby shawl for 2,500 ( playsuit and socks inclusive)
Can't remember others now but just lemme know in case you remember.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
lovinam:
Beedam!!
@lyndaroyce take time o! I go soon wish u twins.

Donatee na so book de do u? Eh! You no even get time for ur people here. Hugs to u jare

Byvan, beevan ur own mata de come
Beckytunde,nkemella dhabeautyjas,opeolukoya. Tobiegal.
sweetim, present ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
@ifefunmi thanks a lot. I've noted the prices of the tins u listed. What of baby wash,oil, and lotion?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
ifefunmi:

I went to Agege market.
I got sleep suits 4 in a pack with 4 socks and handkerchief inclusive for 2k.
I got bodysuits too but I went for single ones so I was able to select the colors I want- each went for 500
Dr Browns diaper with 120 pieces for 3,200
Bot Huggies wipes the big carton with 6 packs inside for 2k
Got a nice towel pack of 3(2 small and 1 big) for 1,300
Caps for 300 each
washable breast pad (5 in a pack) for 1k
lady sept for 250
Got baby blanket(Teddy bear inclusive) for 2k

flowered colourful cover cloth pack of 4 for 2k
cotton wool (dele big) for 700
Got one breast pump too for 1k(manual)
I didnt have to buy more socks cos the sleep suits had sock included
I got baby shawl for 2,500 ( playsuit and socks inclusive)
Can't remember others now but just lemme know in case you remember.
Welcome home mama,u really got nice things...I'm in love with ur baby blanket with teddy bear inclusive o lol. Pls what's d name of d product?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
JUMAYIN:
@mummy2be thanks@kaffy4 am not going again hare, don't want any psychological trauma....didn't wanna go until the end of 1st trimester before but d light spotting made me go...@d moment, no pain, no spotting just preggy symptoms fatigue, back pain n headache....I pray we all carry to term in Jesus Name

hello dear are u on watsapp if yes go to my profile and holla me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mzora:
@ifefunmi thanks a lot. I've noted the prices of the tins u listed. What of baby wash,oil, and lotion?
Yes I bot cussons baby pack, it includes the soap, cream, oil, sponge etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.