Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154541 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
see as giddyperson do us wayo.. just ordinary one minute.. angry

even brought mat and pillow..and been sleeping on ur diary for days hoping one day you would upload giddybaby pics..

Beht, u people should be uploading at night when everybody is online na... sad tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
Lol @CV, u wan do me strong thing!
PatKing:

Now your CV is complete! You are over qualified. You are my Cappo!

I think they may conclude at 12 weeks... don't know, was pregnant 7 years ago.

Me I stick with my LMP date, until Doctor finally concludes.

Above all, thank God you saw a healthy perfect Bean.

We will make it to term by God's grace.

Yea I will check again at 12wks
Thanks teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
proudmom38:

I seriously need that deliverance sharply before 5kg baby will fall on me embarassed

No worry ur jajaina is well n able to bring forth even 10kg. No fear u hear. Oya jajaina receive strength.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
kelizosuy:
this people do me ojukokoro finish and did not give me the food to eat After borrowing my gas to use sef angry angry I Don do long throat for food wey nor reach me
Kai I know that feeling.. very painful. But dey no try na.. after borrowing ur gas ha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
sassyangel1:

Abeg o.... Na dt 1 caseous pass o.

Lol funny u

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
sassyangel1:

No worry ur jajaina is well n able to bring forth even 10kg. No fear u hear. Oya jajaina receive strength.

God don dey show me my enemies one by one.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
proudmom38:

I dash u dis craving ooo, oya take am cheesy

Through with scan, wasn't told how many and didn't ask too lol.
OK o kontinu eating.. so that we can all do wawu for ur adorable 4.5 kg baby when he/she comes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2017
kelizosuy:
this people do me ojukokoro finish and did not give me the food to eat After borrowing my gas to use sef angry angry I Don do long throat for food wey nor reach me

Lolllzzzz.. Somtin told me dt u will miss dis package n true true u missed it. At least bad as e bad d scent of d fd belleful u ba? Jst use water push am down.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
booqee:
OK o kontinu eating.. so that we can all do wawu for ur adorable 4.5 kg baby when he/she comes..

No nah, shebi I dash u d craving n eating na, pls take kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
proudmom38:

God don dey show me my enemies one by one.

Lollllzzzzz.... No oooo dey crave.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2017
What month do you represent maami grin cos I don't want to miss ur BA/BS cheesy grin
sassyangel1:

Thk God o cos taking my prenatals ehnnn. Let God jst understd n pity my condition cos ayam tired of taking them. Never liked drugs n injections.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 12:22am On Sep 22, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
What month do you represent maami grin cos I don't want to miss ur BA/BS cheesy grin

Scan is saying it's own dt EDD is January buh as 4 me, I wnt december. Christmas rice n chicken cannot cheat me n den new yr sef will come n go jst like dt. Ko Joh rara ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:58am On Sep 22, 2017
Hellllllllllllooooooo mamas kiss grin kiss
How's errbady doing?
Who missed me? grin grin grin

Yes, I missed you all... kiss
No, I'm not pregnant cheesy cheesy cheesy

I miss una gan. Can't start mentioning names, my fingers go just break.
Thanks to everyone who checked up on me; a million kisses to y'all kiss kiss kiss

Ngwanu, I don hail una finish. Lemme come an be going.
Easypeasy delivery to every mama l'agbara Olorun...
Love you all kiss kiss kiss

KikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik...

#OkBye
kiss kiss

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 2:22am On Sep 22, 2017
4realwoman:

Good afternoon all senior mamas here
****I done land ooo****
**** all the way from TTC Thread****
It can only be God
I never knew he will honour me this way
Please join me in thanking our most high God for me
Only God can do what no man can do and he has done it in my life and for that i say Thank you Baba.

@Liftedhands, i don take the plot of land wey you keep for me oo and i say a very BIG THANK YOU OOOOOOOO
@mama Zaynie, abeg wey the golden chair? hope you get more to go round cos the information wey reach me now be say more and more ttc mamas are coming here and we need to be prepared for them. thank you.
@mamatwiny, I don show oooooooo. thanks
Abeg wey my cappo dey? team May 2018

Wow. Congrats and welcome to the fold. Your miracle baby is here to stay!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 2:27am On Sep 22, 2017
proudmom38:

You can
yeap! I've learnt thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 3:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Liftedhands:
Just give your sef a few days to a week till the soreness down there eases and you are good to go.

As long as the loss is not medically linked you can start trying immediately .

Let your hubby know when you are ready and guide him along men too can be sensitive so he doesn't feel left out or hurting you.

God heal you in and out and you will rejoice again kiss

Be on folic acid from now on and Watch you eat or drink .

Don't delay to see your doctor immediately you take in so he can put an eye on you plus guide you rightly.

Rest and be happy .

Amen
Thanks a lot ma,may God bless you

Will definitely keep up with the folic acid, was thinking of leaving them till the next journey. About what I eat or drink,don't know if my body doesn't want beans anymore or it doesn't want food at all cos I get bloated and it makes my tummy look big and hard.

@PatKing...thanks a lot,thanks so much, only say as you give me this kind go ahead,I go disturb you tire with questions.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 3:26am On Sep 22, 2017
Trish102:
sorry about your lost sis. ve been there before. just ensure you take the antibiotics given to you as prescribed. i started having s*x three weeks later.

Thanks a lot sis...for taking out time to reply me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 3:31am On Sep 22, 2017
sassyangel1:

My sister, lemme b truthful wth u. As human beings we can never heal from a loss nt to talk of a mother dt carried a gift in her tummy buh later went to be wth the lord. Don't allow d pains n fear delay u n ur hubby from consoling together n start d beautiful journey again wth no pressure. Thk God u'v nt reached menopausal age. Don't think I don't understd d pain of loosing a baby. One of my neighbors lost her beautiful daughter as soon as she was brought forth to the world and mother decided to rest. Only 4 her to wake up n was told dt her daughter she saw brought out alive was proclaimed dead. It was so painful. I cried in my bedroom wen I heard the story. I cleaned my tears n visited her @ home n d only tin I could do was to hug her. She was devastated n it even wanted to strain the marraige Union buh I had to talk to her husband to b more patient wth any of his wife's attitude or talk and spoke to both of them dt it's only God dt will console them n they shd console each other n start work (kpekus ministry) immediately. Truthfully, two months later she told me dt she was pregnant n she gat her beautiful girl right nw wth her. Now, my point is do not allow the situation on ground to trouble ur marraige n ensure dt u tell ur partner Hw u feel buh don't v the tot dt it was ur fault. Pls, don't delay in za oza room. It is well wth u n ur home and I strongly believe u r coming back b4 dis yr runs out to announce ur EDD. Shalom...

I say a big Amen,really can't wait to come back here and testify the goodness of the Lord.
I try my best to keep it off my mind,even though sometimes I unconsciously rub my tummy then I remember.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 3:52am On Sep 22, 2017
proudmom38:
Lol @CV, u wan do me strong thing!

Yea I will check again at 12wks
Thanks teamie
Welcome back our long time senior......may the journey be smooth and easy.say me hi to proudy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:49am On Sep 22, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lollllzzzzz.... No oooo dey crave.

Is it by force? (In lil proudy's voice)

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2017
Hian
sassyangel1:

Lolllzzzz.. Somtin told me dt u will miss dis package n true true u missed it. At least bad as e bad d scent of d fd belleful u ba? Jst use water push am down.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:54am On Sep 22, 2017
enkaydewdrop:
Hellllllllllllooooooo mamas kiss grin kiss
How's errbady doing?
Who missed me? grin grin grin

Yes, I missed you all... kiss
No, I'm not pregnant cheesy cheesy cheesy

I miss una gan. Can't start mentioning names, my fingers go just break.
Thanks to everyone who checked up on me; a million kisses to y'all kiss kiss kiss

Ngwanu, I don hail una finish. Lemme come an be going.
Easypeasy delivery to every mama l'agbara Olorun...
Love you all kiss kiss kiss

KikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikKikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikik...

#OkBye
kiss kiss

Look at this run away sister of mine! The one and only kikikikikikikikiki of laive!

Nice to hear from you sis. How's baby Jay doing? We will see more in the other room!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 4:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Don't mind them... First time Ayam even doing ojukokoro sef
booqee:
Kai I know that feeling.. very painful. But dey no try na.. after borrowing ur gas ha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:02am On Sep 22, 2017
missmalachi:

Welcome back our long time senior......may the journey be smooth and easy.say me hi to proudy.

Hey! You n enkaydewdrop plan am abi! Lol

How's our bae and Rhema doing?

I say a BIG AMEN to your prayer! Thanks sis.

Proudy sent his regards too.

See you in the other room!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:08am On Sep 22, 2017
kelizosuy:
Don't mind them... First time Ayam even doing ojukokoro sef

Kelizosuy u no dey sleep? Me I'm sleeping ooo cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:12am On Sep 22, 2017
I know you are replying me from dreamworld... Kwantinue
proudmom38:

Kelizosuy u no dey sleep? Me I'm sleeping ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:15am On Sep 22, 2017
sassyangel1:

Scan is saying it's own dt EDD is January buh as 4 me, I wnt december. Christmas rice n chicken cannot cheat me n den new yr sef will come n go jst like dt. Ko Joh rara ooo.

See her, you want to port because of Christmas rice and chicken! Who come like food pass?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:15am On Sep 22, 2017
kelizosuy:
I know you are replying me from dreamworld... Kwantinue

cheesy grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:21am On Sep 22, 2017
Bia kelizosuy u no wan update ya dairy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Lol I will update it na... I have a new fwend that is kashing me now grin grin. I will update it when I can wink
proudmom38:
Bia kelizosuy u no wan update ya dairy?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 6:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Kelizuoy,see me laughing you here o cheesy cheesy cheesy
I had a feeling they would backstab you from your first post grin.
Pele kiss
Don't worry when naming shele, we go sideline them.
Baby wee still do birthday o, dey will just smell party Jollof rice, their mouth no go touch am.
First to do no dey pain.... grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.