Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124196 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
@4realwoman, congrats on ur bfp, am really happy,What God has done shall be permanent, so happy, u will not tread the TTC road again, happy bumping ma.
@ maami sassyangel1, I just dey gbadun you, lol @ ur padi meme.

kelizosuy thanks for d make up tips, but that ur neighbour no try at all, imagine they still want to come and collect ur gas again haba

Giddyperson long time Maami, how ur amiable mil and giddybaby, e pain me say I miss d pix.

proudmom38 how body, regards to proudy family.

I hail all mamas, and baraka jumaat to all our Muslim sisters

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
zaynie:

Choi!
Booqee your name is now synonymous to MS.
When I hear MS, I think of Booqee tongue

hahahahhahaha.. @ booque, maybe u shuld try ginger wit hot water. My own ms av disappeared at exactly 14 wks. My mum said i shuld be boiling hot water togeda wit ginger (i mean raw ginger dt d ibo pple use to sell oo) and put inside flask every morning. dtz d only water av bin drinking since 14th week and i neva smell ms again. pls u can try dt as well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Maggiespecial:

hahahahhahaha.. @ booque, maybe u shuld try ginger wit hot water. My own ms av disappeared at exactly 14 wks. My mum said i shuld be boiling hot water togeda wit ginger (i mean raw ginger dt d ibo pple use to sell oo) and put inside flask every morning. dtz d only water av bin drinking since 14th week and i neva smell ms again. pls u can try dt as well.

MS.... Sorry Booqee, they said you should add this to your guava o grin

Don't cry o, you know I love u kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
proudmom38:

Why did you mention the ekpang and afia efere ebod nitori olorun?

What have I done to deserve this from you ehn? cry cry cry cry
shuo, don't tell me u are going to cook that today, ehh mama d mama, sassyangel1 come and see o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
zaynie:

.go to the newborn thread, I'm quite positive you'll get a better response there.

Oh ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Liftedhands:
Register me too o tongue EDD(exact day of delivery not estimated) WAS Nov 25th.

2015 *covers face* grin

Who no like better thing cheesy cheesy lolz

Who no like awof . Nov na Nov grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2017
zaynie:

Choi!
Booqee your name is now synonymous to MS.
When I hear MS, I think of Booqee tongue
see this trouble monger o. You want booqee to come now and say she's not posting on this thread again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2017
katchycouture:
Please ooo mamas in lagos, I have gone to 3 different health centres and I'm being told that rota vaccine is not available in lagos state, please any mama who have had the rota vaccine here in lagos shld please direct me to where I can get it as my baby will be 6 weeks on monday
Hi, i got mine at County Hospital Ogba, but then my baby didnt take it until 7 weeks cuz it wasnt available when he was 6 weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:47am On Sep 22, 2017
olalayo1710:
shuo, don't tell me u are going to cook that today, ehh mama d mama, sassyangel1 come and see o

No fear. I don use rope tie proudymama 4 bed. Aunty craver of the century proudmom38.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2017
olalayo1710:
@4realwoman, congrats on ur bfp, am really happy,What God has done shall be permanent, so happy, u will not tread the TTC road again, happy bumping ma.

kelizosuy thanks for d make up tips, but that ur neighbour no try at all, imagine they still want to come and collect ur gas again haba

Giddyperson long time Maami, how ur amiable mil and giddybaby, e pain me say I miss d pix.

We don settle 4 one burukutu joint 4 lekki axis.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:52am On Sep 22, 2017
proudmom38:

Lol I just pray make my appetite no disappoint me that time, them rice and chicken and ema with egusi soup wey get better goat meat and assorted go hear am for me hand, plus fried rice n salad cheesy

I don dey crave dem already embarassed

Ehhhhhhh.... No jst bankrupt proudy papa o wth dis ur craving. Infact, Na 4 mama omoye hse u dey go spend Christmas. No worry, my BIL( proudy papa) don agree.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2017
mbula:

hhahahaha....never a dull moment with you....God will grant you your heart desires and your lil one will bring good tidings to your home.....

Amen my sister n I sincerely wish u d same ojare...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by katchycouture(f): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2017
eksbabe:
Hi, i got mine at County Hospital Ogba, but then my baby didnt take it until 7 weeks cuz it wasnt available when he was 6 weeks.

Thanks I will check them out
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2017
katchycouture:

Thanks I will check them out
U're welcome
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
You are very lucky to b craving and eating well at this stage mama. At 9weeks (mid February) I was begging September to come. The vomiting was sent from my village. Pls eat all u can jare.
grin
proudmom38:

Why did you mention the ekpang and afia efere ebod nitori olorun?

What have I done to deserve this from you ehn? cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 11:23am On Sep 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
Now you shall blame your village people, you and Fyngal1. Oops I didn't tag her well before

i forgive you.i have a dream that one day i shall see giddybaby and giddyperson grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2017
imurboss:

Thanks jare na all this big big grammer dey confuse person, I no know which one be fundo I sha know that posterior is at the back or so.

In another news, my dr sent me for scan in another center,& I'm wondering if the scan is different from the ones I've been doing before as it cost like 10k to do it(ultrasound biophysical profile), fear catch me as them first tell me the price, I just close eyes do am.

Now the main ish is that my babies are in transverse position according to scan & also it now shows the placenta to be anterior. Have been wondering where the error is from as the last scan shows fundo posterior, is it possible for the placenta to change again at this stage & is it possible for the babies to still turn to cephalic. I'm so confused right now,we're 36wks+ already

Una no answer me ni....it's OK oo.#lipssealed#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2017
imurboss:

Una no answer me ni....it's OK oo.#lipssealed#
Lol, sorry i personally have no idea. Wait small, experienced mamas will surely answer you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
see this trouble monger o. You want booqee to come now and say she's not posting on this thread again cheesy

LMAO!
DramaQueenBooqee tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2017
Sassyangel,you funny die,chai

Congrats 4realwoman on your blessing. God who started the journey will bring it to a fruitful end.

Proudmom38,you really get strength o,you can cook and still eat,and crave for more,na enjoyment for you o. Cos then my other name was laziness, was always weak to do anything

Kelizosuy,your body na fire,you get flat tummy at 5months you can even wear high waisted skirt,I envy your body o. Even though I'm slim,abi I was slim,my tummy came out real early and e never go down.

@Lioha,thanks a lot sis and amen to your prayer,been fantasizing about twins and how we'll share the resemblance between the two of us(hubby and I)

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2017
sassyangel1:

No fear. I don use rope tie proudymama 4 bed. Aunty craver of the century proudmom38.
grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2017
I think there was an error in your last scan, must have been why the doctor made you do another one.
Placentas hardly ever change only a few times and when they do, they have the reverting to the initial position.
Anterior or posterior shouldn't be a problem as long as its on top(fundal).

I also feel that the chances of your twins turning now at 36weeks is 50/50, highest is they'll go oblique which is a slant form,just hope that when they decide to move, they should go heads down. Put in mind that only the leading twin needs to be cephalic.

Imurboss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2017
sassyangel1:

We don settle 4 one burukutu joint 4 lekki axis.
Yeah, friends for life

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pennywise(m): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
sassyangel1:

Thk God o cos taking my prenatals ehnnn. Let God jst understd n pity my condition cos ayam tired of taking them. Never liked drugs n injections.

Enjoy your pregnancy my dear. Its a good thing. It can be quite sexy too cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:58am On Sep 22, 2017
zaynie:
I think there was an error in your last scan, must have been why the doctor made you do another one.
Placentas hardly ever change only a few times and when they do, they have the reverting to the initial position.
Anterior or posterior shouldn't be a problem as long as its on top(fundal).

I also feel that the chances of your twins turning now at 36weeks is 50/50, highest is they'll go oblique which is a slant form,just hope that when they decide to move, they should go heads down. Put in mind that only the leading twin needs to be cephalic.

Imurboss

Thank you my sis, God bless your ministry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
proudmom38:

Look at this run away sister of mine! The one and only kikikikikikikikiki of laive!

Nice to hear from you sis. How's baby Jay doing? We will see more in the other room!

Mama Proudyyyyyy cheesy
Thanks for always checking on me sis...

Jay is doing well mami, thank you.

How's Prouddad and my LilProudy?
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2017
Liftedhands:
Enkaypreekdrop aunty kikikikiki is here! How is Jay boy? Please do and come register for another journey mbook tongue wink

Liftedhands, why?
cry cry cry
Why you do this to me? Ehn Liftedpreek!!!
Why?

KikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikI kikikikikikikikikikikikiki....

Dem go say I don come again.

Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
katchycouture:
Please ooo mamas in lagos, I have gone to 3 different health centres and I'm being told that rota vaccine is not available in lagos state, please any mama who have had the rota vaccine here in lagos shld please direct me to where I can get it as my baby will be 6 weeks on monday

Try Kaaf maternity in Unilag.
But call them first.
Their rates are even cheaper.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
zaynie:

Fine girl.

No make all these preggies with big nose to be vexing for you o

RunsOut

Mama Moyo herself.
All hail the queen.
cheesy grin

Biko, lemme reverse and be going...
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lol... If you look well u will see the budge under.
I pray it goes back to the way it was oh
Eezohbae:
Sassyangel,you funny die,chai

Congrats 4realwoman on your blessing. God who started the journey will bring it to a fruitful end.

Proudmom38,you really get strength o,you can cook and still eat,and crave for more,na enjoyment for you o. Cos then my other name was laziness, was always weak to do anything

Kelizosuy,your body na fire,you get flat tummy at 5months you can even wear high waisted skirt,I envy your body o. Even though I'm slim,abi I was slim,my tummy came out real early and e never go down.

@Lioha,thanks a lot sis and amen to your prayer,been fantasizing about twins and how we'll share the resemblance between the two of us(hubby and I)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nor mind the werey people joor
olalayo1710:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2017
I am blushing blue kiss kiss
proudmom38:

Beuriful selxy mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) (3522) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.