Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159148 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Sis same issue with me o,infarct I no kuku bother wear my slippers after service cos d tin no size me I just catwalk with my bare foot enter car.
epele teamie,my own leg no swell.lolz
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Don't worry I will be jejely waiting for u wen u start weighing 100kg but I promise not to laugh u madam foodie.

cry cry cry I wee nor play wit u again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
Schonebaby:
Ekuule oooo. God bless every mama here. Looking at all the plates of food with side eyes. #ourbabiesareblessed #teamJan

Ekaabo ooo. Amen to the prayer
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
I made coconut curry sauce. Tastes heavenly!! kiss kiss kiss

Mama Lioha, sex na XY o.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bomgirl:

Mama Lioha, sex na XY o.

Recipe please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
Smmmh.....Cravings in.pregnancy made me learn how to make whitesoup, bitterleaf soup, oha soup puffpuff(jazzyjazz inspired, wicked somborri grin) and the likes(mind u am Yoruba).
Now that am nursing seems my cravings isn't gone completely and u mamas here r making it difficult for me....its not fair... Not even now that hubby won't allow me move around yet....I for don cook according to my longthroat cry
Found this pix on the food section on Nairaland.
Score line 1:1
Zaynie no separate fight Abeg...ayam ready cool

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fyngal1:

so because your neighbour no give you pounded yam, you wan come punish us with this picture abi? cry cry
hmmm why are u suddenly hanging out on this thread hmmm hmmm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojolagbe(f): 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
pushing mommas ow una dey Oabeggy am tired of spitting,am almost like a dumb person cos I hate speaking with saliva in my mouth though it's my second pregnancy,first baby wasn't like this......i need help O, it's getting out of hand!waiting anxiously for a reply#teammay
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
PatKing:

40am momma... grin
na as dem bring am come
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Abeg mamas make una helep me. Yesterday my left eye was itching me bt i ignored it, waking up dis morning seeing my left eyelid swollen and itching too, and its increasing in size.
Is dis one part of d package too! Abi na anoda tin. Can i take drugs at dis stage and which one wil u recomend. Reply!! October do and come ooo my patient don dey finish

I think it is part of the package, I have itchy teary eye coupled with a little swelling under my eye bag but it was detected at the early stage...an eyedrop was prescribed!

So don't self medicate, u need to see a Doc before taking/ using any drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Recipe please

I used the brezzt and wings for it.
Marinated it overnight and this morning I sautéed onions and garlic and added the meat and cubed potatoes, fried a bit till it was getting brown then I added coconut milk, spices and let it boil till it was done then I added the veggies and brought it down.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:

cry cry cry I wee nor play wit u again
Oya sowi now, u wee not weigh 100kg but with d way u dey eat prouddad food so I see 99.9kg fall on u grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Eezohbae:

Thanks dear, Does MVA involve machine cos I don't think any machine was used for mine.

Asked my mummy about tying something on my tummy and she chided me saying e be like I don dey see clear,that's why I'm thinking of looking sexy at this stage..please did you tie something,when did you start..

I already bought a postpartum belt,my tummy is coming out instead of going down,I get cunny cunny questions about being pregnant.
Like make my tummy enter,and still maintain this new waist

" 1.Dilatation and curettage (D&C to scrape out the contents of the uterus),

2. MVA - vacuum aspiration (sucking out the contents of the uterus with a manual or power‐operated device)"

Yes dearie, mva is more machine like, but you will initiate the procedure by dilating your cervix before going on by the use of medications that will be prescribed... you may pass the Baby your self or the suction machine.

I guess what you had was a D&C... more painful. But faster.

Am glad to read about your sense of humour!!!! cheesy
You mean you already popped at 10weeks... you wan tie belle join... you have kee me with laugh...
I guess you were just bloated. Relax, no worry...

Can't wait to read your testimony.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
omotolanibaby:
epele teamie,my own leg no swell.lolz
Eshey ma, d swolleness started 2weeks ago I no e go soon end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
WSMS : (this belle don do me something) first I tried iced water, since it helped with previous pregnancies. It didn't work out well.
Later I discovered the joys of raw pear. It helped for about two weeks before becoming useless.
Then I found guava and I fell in love. Our romance is still going strong, though I cheated on guava with unripe plantain and palm oil with crayfish, pepper and salt grin. I literally ate two bunches of plantain in less than two weeks.

Anyway, guava has been a good lover and I'm back to its cool juicy embrace (but I'd give anything to have udara or agbalumo as it is called in the west) cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hello mamas, special s/o to my #teamjan.... pls i am a gen hospital person and i am registered in gen hospital and R.Jolad as well. Now my problem is, it is hungrying me to birth in a private hospital(jolad) because its doing me like i don't have power for any inconvenience and attitude, my GH hospital mamas can relate.
I know i have asked for reviews before but pls i need to hear from those who have done CS in jolad. Pls what was your experience in general, down to the kind of pain medication. Pls abeg oh, pls don't read and pass, i really need to take a decision. Thanks everyone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
zaynie:

Pictures or adonbelieveit angry
that kain hunger no dey gree person see road sef talkless of pishur,anyways if or not you believe I don chop am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Smmmh.....Cravings in.pregnancy made me learn how to make whitesoup, bitterleaf soup, oha soup puffpuff(jazzyjazz inspired, wicked somborri grin) and the likes(mind u am Yoruba).
Now that am nursing seems my cravings isn't gone completely and u mamas here r making it difficult for me....its not fair... Not even now that hubby won't allow me move around yet....I for don cook according to my longthroat cry

When two elephants fight, the grass suffers.
The solution? Become an elephant.

When I start posting food pishurs, una go run o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bomgirl:

I used the brezzt and wings for it.
Marinated it overnight and this morning I sautéed onions and garlic and added the meat and cubed potatoes, fried a bit till it was getting brown then I added coconut milk, spices and let it boil till it was done then I added the veggies and brought it down.

Thanks ma'am. Will try this out one of this days wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by WhiteSoup: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
MoyosBlog123:

I yam not understanding undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Oya sowi now, u wee not weigh 100kg but with d way u dey eat prouddad food so I see 99.9kg fall on u grin

angry angry wuked sonbori
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:

angry angry wuked sonbori
Ayam not wicked o, u no I ruv u with so much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol....
WhiteSoup:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Lol different moniker dey Nairaland ooh cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
WhiteSoup:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
@Proudmom38,kelizosuy,sassyangel yu mama re really making this thread fun kiss kiss wink...Happy Sunday eyi maami kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Coman and eat
Which kind wahala be this naa.see me salivating angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bomgirl:

Mama Lioha, sex na XY o.

Hehehehehe
Another teamJ mama with XY(don't even think of porting to Feb o undecided)
E be like say e get one kpekus style wey we all do that time, abi na d same day all of us do am??..........anyway, wetin I sabi self? Small pikin like me grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Ahhh! Akoba iyana- iba leleyi o! How? When and where?

Issit nor liftedhands and soonest plus including prettyhurts that is doing you longer longer?

Me I'm innocent o!

Innocent ko! Idibia ni undecided
Make I see u post food again, I go off bra fight u with bre.ast grin

Mama jazzyjazz abeg attend to my mention, biko answer my call embarassed

Mama mitche15, I don't think there are much mamas here using Jolad cos I also asked some question about Jolad but got no answer! Pls mention me wen u finally get answers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Hehehehehe
Another teamJ mama with XY(don't even think of porting to Feb o undecided)
E be like say e get one kpekus style wey we all do that time, abi na d same day all of us do am??..........anyway, wetin I sabi self? Small pikin like me grin
Hahahahahha small picking when dey put food for nose tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitche15: 6:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Mama mitche15, I don't think there are much mamas here using Jolad cos I also asked some question about Jolad but got no answer! Pls mention me wen u finally get answers

I sure will. How far with sex? Have u checked?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
MummyAudrey:

Hahahahahha small picking when dey put food for nose tongue

U sef see my smallness bah?
I still dey cut bread put inside tea and I never sabi to wipe mucus from my nose grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) (3538) (3539) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babena(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.