Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,848 members, 7,820,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8157615 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
God bless u for this. Eagerly waiting. MS has not been fair with me at all. Nothing i eat stays, was happy ive passed first trimester but for where its even worse now. Mamas please am glued to my phone ohhhh. Am on meclozine B6 and tired of the side effect. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
zaynie:
Congrats Kelli and Mzbliz.

Imurboss, how far?
We await your good news ni agbara Olorun.
Amin.

Hailing all the biggie belles and old women in the building.
Asokale anfani.

Can we try to do a WhatStoppedmyMorningSickness today?
You never can tell whose life you would be amending cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2017
soonest:

Yes. Is that one that produces tiny green and somewhat bitter garden egg.

Thank you ma'am! Can it be added to yam porridge? Please tell me what to cook it with, as I only learn how to chew it raw from my mom. (I mean the leaf)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Thanks my presido tongue tongue tongue tongue

Uwc my vice smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Happy Sunday to us all

proudmom38 ....mama, u don pursue everyone with ur food craving...lol.. How re u nd family

kelizosuy : beautiful preggy mama... what a beautiful surprise gift for your princess, don't worry more is coming

Eezohbae : I don't really have any advice... I just want to give u a E-hug, nd tell u that God will give u double for loss nd pains. Don't worry mama, sooner than u expect, u will share testimony.

imurboss: Congratulations in advance mama, We can't wait to hear your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
olalayo1710:
proudmom38 hope u have seen this, lol

Yelz ke and I no move tongue

Pepper soup and agidi still dey work for my body
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mamas see me ohhhh I went to church with small legs but came back with times two of my legs

I dunno if it's because I sat for too long
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
olalayo1710:
proudmom38 ur partner in craving needs u here

No mind her, shebi she say she no dey crave. Chairlady herself!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
curvilicious:

Momproudy, i dey here boh errytin just dey vex me since. I no want tranafer aggression to anybody that's why i just quiet. Is either I'm crying or I'm vexing cry
Ayam not happy
See tears don full my eyes again
TeamJ4January una wehdone

Tears bi ti bawo? God forbid.

Oya smile small nah, tell me who dey vex u.

Na papa John abi na John himself?

Oya shake it off and wear your smiley face jare, devil is a lair, he will not rejoice over you.! Amen

Show me ya 32 ojare. It is well with you sis.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Na burnt bottom pot of food dey sweet me now sef

Oga craver. Long live the master!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
olalayo1710:
lobatan, proudmom38 where u dey sef, sombori needs ur help here, lol.

I still dey sleep, help me tell am make she go meet prettyhurts or MumIbeji tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Tanx so much for checking on me, me and belle still dey push ourselves oh wink
Na proudmom38 pursue me from d thread with her food pics, I think I will have to report her to d mods grin grin grin

Ahhh! Akoba iyana- iba leleyi o! How? When and where?

Issit nor liftedhands and soonest plus including prettyhurts that is doing you longer longer?

Me I'm innocent o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
forzarush:
If you're awake coman eat cold eba and vegetable soup with crayfish,smoked fish,crab nd meat o!

I'm still snoring'
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
PatKing:

40am momma... grin

Na saare she dey eat!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Mamas see me ohhhh I went to church with small legs but came back with times two of my legs

I dunno if it's because I sat for too long

When you will be craving burnt rice before u go to church nko tongue

Pele dear, try lying down and elevate your legs using pillows.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
@mumsgirl27 na dem first do o lol.

We are good ma'am. How's you and yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
PatKing:

Oh Momma!
Sorry to hear about that.
In my case I was given an anal suppository pain reliever to use once the pain is unbearable after the procedure.
Fortunately, I never get to use it, as I followed a medical friend's advice to be on 20mg feldene 3 times a day for 3 days once home (my Risk, doctor didn't prescribe this), please it's my opinion.

You did the right thing by returning to the Hospital with uncertainty, I was advised same.

I went to work the next day... never bled, I was even at a point that I doubted if I was ever pregnant cry

The evacuation method done was MVA, I don't think it is same as DNC. So I think you should know the exact procedure so as to determine if you need more help.

Please call the Doctor and ask about the Anal pain reliever, or feldene.

Hugs, praying for you dearie.

Thanks dear, Does MVA involve machine cos I don't think any machine was used for mine.

Asked my mummy about tying something on my tummy and she chided me saying e be like I don dey see clear,that's why I'm thinking of looking sexy at this stage..please did you tie something,when did you start..

I already bought a postpartum belt,my tummy is coming out instead of going down,I get cunny cunny questions about being pregnant.
Like make my tummy enter,and still maintain this new waist
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
olalayo1710:
u if I catch u ehn, but wait o can some couples be really like that, can't just imagine, lol

I dunnor oooo..... Lolllllzzzz....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Eezohbae:

Thanks dear, Does MVA involve machine cos I don't think any machine was used for mine.

Asked my mummy about tying something on my tummy and she chided me saying e be like I don dey see clear,that's why I'm thinking of looking sexy at this stage..please did you tie something,when did you start..

I already bought a postpartum belt,my tummy is coming out instead of going down,I get cunny cunny questions about being pregnant.
Like make my tummy enter,and still maintain this new waist remain so.

Give yourself time
Your stomach will go down.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank you ma'am! Can it be added to yam porridge? Please tell me what to cook it with, as I only learn how to chew it raw from my mom. (I mean the leaf)
Yes in fact any food. I add when i remove my pot from fire. Sometimes to my hot food.

I used it for this my palm oil sauce for yam

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Tanx so much for checking on me, me and belle still dey push ourselves oh wink
Na proudmom38 pursue me from d thread with her food pics, I think I will have to report her to d mods grin grin grin

Proudmom38 come and see o,you have a case against you.

@mumsgirl thanks sis,the e-hugs I get help a lot

Kelizosuy...hope the legs have come down to original size.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Give yourself time
Your stomach will go down.

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Eezohbae:

Like make my tummy enter,and still maintain this new waist
You can use the belt, it's not cs, neither is any baby there, so no harm here_ in my own thinking o
Use hot water bottle too
Drink lots of Uda water.

These were the things I used when I miscarried
Then I did little sit up exercise after a while
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
WSMS was sucking on agbalumo, cold malt in the morning, eating crackers first thing in the morning.

What stopped yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
WSMS
Lucozade
And snacking on any fruit available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
it has reduced small
Eezohbae:

Proudmom38 come and see o,you have a case against you.

@mumsgirl thanks sis,the e-hugs I get help a lot

Kelizosuy...hope the legs have come down to original size.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Coman and eat

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
All dis mamas posting food anyhow, its not fair ohhh una no deh pity us patapata. i just deh take side eye deh look una. Make MS do pack load.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
zaynie:
WSMS was sucking on agbalumo, cold malt in the morning, eating crackers first thing in the morning.

What stopped yours?
kai i don find agbolumo tire. It worked for my sister also.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 2:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Coman and eat

so because your neighbour no give you pounded yam, you wan come punish us with this picture abi? cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lol... I be dey beg for rice and fish na but nobody gree borrow me
Fyngal1:

so because your neighbour no give you pounded yam, you wan come punish us with this picture abi? cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Show me ya 32 ojare. It is well with you sis.
Ayam berra now. Na nepa dey toy wt my sanity. Our light spoil since, except for night wt gen i no dey see light take do anything at all cry. Thain God them don repair am but we ran out of unit. Congrats, we still in darkness till morrow grin

Kelizosuy, oniovo mavoh? U just dey wicked dey go. I just dey look u, proudmom & soonest Ifa catch u & da rice body go teh u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Coman and eat

Mai look the rice small again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) (3537) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.