Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125976 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:

Pls mamas, this akwukwo añara is it the one that produces those tiny tiny green fruits? Abi na d normal garden egg leaf?

My neighbour has the former in her compound and doesn't know it usefulness, I always go there to pluck the fruit n eat, she will be like you this calabar woman e no get leaf wetin una no dey chop and will reply her 'u no know wetin u dey miss' lol

cc prettyhurts and soonest

Yes. Is that one that produces tiny green and somewhat bitter garden egg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2017
forzarush:
If you're awake coman eat cold eba and vegetable soup with crayfish,smoked fish,crab nd meat o!

40am momma... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:18am On Sep 24, 2017
sassyangel1:
Lemme come n b going.
u if I catch u ehn, but wait o can some couples be really like that, can't just imagine, lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:19am On Sep 24, 2017
Prettyhurts:
Goodnight Mama's. Coconut white rice with egg, plantain and ofe akwụ
proudmom38 hope u have seen this, lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Someone should please borrow me fried rice and fish... I promise to pay back as soon as I can embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
proudmom38 ur partner in craving needs u here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
mamas oh I'm freaky happy right now grin grin grin cheesy Oya to the gist

I'm so happy because most of the things they bought are what I really needed and haven't gotten yet.

Mamas Biko help me ThankGod oh
Dear God we really appreciate u for this favour, mama ur princess is highly favoured more still coming dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:44am On Sep 24, 2017
omotolanibaby:
its false contraction av been having that since I clock 35weeks ,am now 38 weeks now,still nt regular ,nt really painful .just like menstrual cramp plus braxton hick
I guess as much cos after downloading my cold eba with soup shocked(my favourite food) I felt so good infarct I woke only twice to wee for night.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:56am On Sep 24, 2017
proudmom38:
@curvilicious curvy where art thou? Just checking on you ma.

Momproudy, i dey here boh errytin just dey vex me since. I no want tranafer aggression to anybody that's why i just quiet. Is either I'm crying or I'm vexing cry
Ayam not happy
See tears don full my eyes again
TeamJ4January una wehdone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zino89: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
mamas oh I'm freaky happy right now grin grin grin cheesy Oya to the gist

Last month my twin friends from the UK called me and asked me the sex of my Lo, hmm I was surprised because I never told them that I was pregnant but they said they found out through my pictures on facebook and Instagram. I told them the sex is XX and they were like OK.
So this night one of them messaged me and said she's in Nigeria and they got stuffs for my baby and that she's going to try and send them to ekiti or give it to my cousin to bring for me.
I'm so happy because most of the things they bought are what I really needed and haven't gotten yet.

Mamas Biko help me ThankGod oh
thank God for you dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2017
imurboss:

Team October, how far with us. How are we holding up,I'm reporting live from the hospital. We shall all testify in Jesus name,amen.

Yaaayyy! Our twins are either here or almost here. We await your BA/BS. smiley

On another note, I begin my 39th week tomorrow by God's grace. One single sign of baby coming, I never see undecided

I'm not tired of being pregnant, apart from wowority, pregnancy has been good to me. I am however super eager to meet my child.
This pregnancy should not enter +2 weeks ooo. EDD gerege or before.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:05am On Sep 24, 2017
forzarush:
If you're awake coman eat cold eba and vegetable soup with crayfish,smoked fish,crab nd meat o!

Pictures or adonbelieveit angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2017
imurboss:
@ all you people sharing different kinds of food here @ proudmom38 & co, make una kwantinu. God dey

Team October, how far with us. How are we holding up,I'm reporting live from the hospital. We shall all testify in Jesus name,amen.
Teamie just seeing dis, I no all is well with u and our ejima come home with testimony in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Congrats Kelli and Mzbliz.

Imurboss, how far?
We await your good news ni agbara Olorun.
Amin.

Hailing all the biggie belles and old women in the building.
Asokale anfani.

Can we try to do a WhatStoppedmyMorningSickness today?
You never can tell whose life you would be amending cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Thanks ma'am
Zino89:
thank God for you dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Ha mama I thought about you yesterday sef
Oniovo nor vex Abeg
curvilicious:

Momproudy, i dey here boh errytin just dey vex me since. I no want tranafer aggression to anybody that's why i just quiet. Is either I'm crying or I'm vexing cry
Ayam not happy
See tears don full my eyes again
TeamJ4January una wehdone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2017
Amen oh... Thanks so much ma
olalayo1710:
Dear God we really appreciate u for this favour, mama ur princess is highly favoured more still coming dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Na burnt bottom pot of food dey sweet me now sef
olalayo1710:
proudmom38 ur partner in craving needs u here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 9:10am On Sep 24, 2017
kelizosuy:
Na burnt bottom pot of food dey sweet me now sef
lobatan, proudmom38 where u dey sef, sombori needs ur help here, lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Eezohbae:

Amen .I don't know if the drugs they gave me qualify as antibiotics,but I wouldn't know.

@Liftedhands ,hunniesuzie , proudmom38, dunasy, stephmiracle, sassyangel ,I really can't thank you enough, I'm so grateful. The care and prompt response, may God bless.

Mum called so I was shipped to my parents' ,she said there is definetely still some things remaining ,gave me a hot water massage (e pain no be small) then massaged my whole body with okuma/ori, plus that stuff they cook for women that gave birth newly, Uda and co...after taking the concoction, lumps of blood came out, after sometime I was able to sleep,woke up and the pain was gone.

Will definitely go to another hospital, would never have known I was to be taking antibiotics.

Thank you again my able mommas God bless you all for me.
Sorry dear, also add aju mbaise, it helps. God is in control. It's well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alennsar(f): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2017
wow! dis thread is so full of love and life. congrats to d newest. mama's, safe delivery to d pushing mama's and plenty BFP to the waiting ones by the grace of God almighty.
zaynie
ummutwins
moradeeke
et all how una dey?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2017
Alennsar:
wow! dis thread is so full of love and life. congrats to d newest. mama's, safe delivery to d pushing mama's and plenty BFP to the waiting ones by the grace of God almighty.
zaynie
ummutwins
moradeeke
et all how una dey?

I'm good Sìs.
How are you too? And the kids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 10:11am On Sep 24, 2017
#whatstoppedmymorningsickness#

bitterleaf. funny thing is i totally hate bitterleaf on a normal day but during my preggy days, i discovered(by chance) that bitterleaf soup or

anything containg bitterleaf was the only thing that relieved my nausea

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Alennsar(f): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2017
zaynie:

I'm good Sìs. How are you too? And the kids
alhamdulillah we are good.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Eezohbae:

I've come o. Good morning sis, I'm in serious pains,the cramping is almost like the day of the bleeding. Can't stand, can't sit,serious fever and cold,my whole body is aching and I'm still bleeding. Gone to the hospital and the Doc said there is nothing remaining there.

Please is this how it used to be... I don't know how to feel again honestly,biko help me my loving mamas.

What of Goldenheart,given birth?

I'm so sorry for ur loss ma, God of double blessing is visiting u soonest!
If Goldenheart no dey 2 here, I be teamJan o wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2017
Forevergirl:
Hello my E-sisters. Please I am new here and just ported from the TTC thread. I will appreciate every advice given to me as a JJC o.

Wow!!wow!! wow!!....another mama for TTC thread....Welcome and balance well mama to Team May
# Team May for Miraculous conception #Team Testimonies #Team Pepper dem gang(lol) #God's beloved #Only God can do what no man can do.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2017
@soonest morning Ma'am...how's u and the family ?
Pls can I send u a PM?
I need ur opinion on something.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2017
4realwoman:
welcome love n once again congratulate and d Lord will perfect that which he have started in your life in Jesus name, Amen. Oya come make we balance well for our golden chair while we wait for our team mate. grin

Welcome once again.....On behalf of other team May,I welcome u and other mamas joining us.....Don't worry, other members will welcome u soon,they are still battling with MS (Morning Sickness) and are lazy to type

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
soonest:

I wrap my akwukwo añara in newspaper first then tie in a nylon and put in the fridge. But generally akwukwo añara doesnt last long so buy little at a time.

Thanks,I learn new things here everyday. Used to wrap in just a single nylon.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Goldenheart002:

I'm so sorry for ur loss ma, God of double blessing is visiting u soonest!
If Goldenheart no dey 2 here, I be teamJan o wink

Thanks and Amen ma...its your own Goldenheart ,your posts became scarce
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Eezohbae:

Thanks and Amen ma...its your own Goldenheart ,your posts became scarce

Tanx so much for checking on me, me and belle still dey push ourselves oh wink
Na proudmom38 pursue me from d thread with her food pics, I think I will have to report her to d mods grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2017
casler:

Sorry dear, also add aju mbaise, it helps. God is in control. It's well.

Thanks a lot, please what's the aju mbaise,can you please describe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Forevergirl:
Hello mama's, thank you for the warm welcome. I still can't believe I am here. Zaynie thank you for the tips and the golden chair o, I'm very happy to share with 4realwoman and not to worry my bum bum is not big. Lol... Please the only teamie I know right now is 4realwoman o, I still dey look for others.

Please sabi mamas i have been having cramps like period cramps, I hope all is well cos I haven't been to the hospital yet and I'm still taking my pregnacare before conception tablets because I have about 6 left. Abeg make una put me through o. 4realwoman are you feeling the same way too?

mild cramping is part of d package as long as it isn't unbearable or with spotting... Drink lots of water nd try to rest as much as possible.... Since u TTC, I will advice u start antenatal immediately, am a preacher of early antenatal. We will all carry to term nd birth successfully.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3530) (3531) (3532) (3533) (3534) (3535) (3536) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.