Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276874 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2017
curvilicious:

This chicken & chips you are mentioning it is not fair. I slept o no be small sleep. I just dey
wake so

No be u say u dey hungry? Good morning

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by futureday(f): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2017
[congrats dear,i tap into your blessing for supernatural delivery. Amen. quote author=vicvicky post=60840868]To God b all d glory my baby arrived dis morning by 12:15 am. Was 8cm when I arrived D hospital by 9:30. Indeed wat God said in d Bible was for me(Is 66:7 ).and God who did it for me will do it for other mama's in d huz.its a boy,edd was Oct 6 but delivered Sept 26.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Ado-Ekiti is not a village ma'am, though its not as civilized as PH, Lagos, Abj and some other part of Nigeria(Am not from there though) but I schooled there and enjoyed it.
oh mama....I never meant it that way o, just trying to explain to her how nice nd accommodating those mama there are....E ma binu ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Eezohbae:
Good morning mamas,I believe we all slept well.

Proudmom38, see as I dream about chicken and chips...this one na post belle craving I go call am.And hope Lil Proudly is fine now.

Kelizosuy, as ma'am Giddyperson said,its really better to ask someone else for help even if it's for some days...after birth you go need rest,no stress...plus this being your first pregnancy, you need all the help you can get. No use vex decide to do am on your own biko...,sometimes, mothers that aren't first timers dey need help .

Last last,mamas,Una dey really funny

No worry ur body dey prepare to join us soon, hence the craving.

Lil Proudy is much better now. Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
imurboss:
BA! BA!BA! To the greater glory of God, my handsome princes made their grand entrance to this world on 25th sep at 11.10 & 11.15 am weighing 2.8kg each & through cs. We're doing fine though I'm still trying to recover, reason I couldn't come to announce yet + catching up with the pages.

I can't everyone of u enough, I got all your mentions but I can't mention everyone one after the other. You all are wonderful!

Team October, we're there already.let's keep popping it. Pweetiebabe, I don give grandma birthday mate o, let the goodies start rolling in. I'll be back soon.

Woo- Hoo! Congratulations mama twins, so good to read your BA!

God's blessings upon your twin princes.

Abeg rest well o!

We await your BS!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:
And that is how this foodie mama's infected me with the spirit of food since yesterday only palm oil rice with plenty it's is what I've bee eating. yesterday I boiled rice but I just didn't feel like eating it until I turned it to palm oil rice and that's how my sis ate half of it. Now I just finished another plate but i want to eat more when I come back from outing I must surely cook it, hope the craving is still there then.

pls mama's come to my aid o my wrist has been aching for like a week now to the extent that I can't even scratch myself when itching I can't pick up anything. It started with the left wrist now it's both hands. Old what can I do to it? I've massaged, increased my calcium but it's still there help me pls.

But no body post food yesterday nah grin

About your wrist, it's part of the package o. It will get better soon. Pele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

But no body post food yesterday nah grin

About your wrist, it's part of the package o. It will get better soon. Pele

Ehn all the ones you ppl have been posting since nko u think i missed them? If not that i pity some ppl i for don dey do una longer throat since yesterday.

I take everything that happens to me now as part of the package. It's almost over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
ApotiEriOluwa1:

My fellow Iya Ibeji... sorry enh is part of d package o, flash back to wen I was 17/19weeks, abdominal pain, leg, back & waist pain show me shege too!! but a bit relieved nw, just frog walking tinz remain... just try n endure dear..

Joy of twins mother
It wl surely end in praise.
Proudly Mama Ibeji..

Thanks for the encouragement fellow twin mama.

Mama lioha Na me be that o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congratulations mummy ibeji! So happy for you imurboss. God bless the babies exceedingly.

Thanks to all the moms that responded to my birth certificate ish. Pls where is the surulere local government office located?

For mommas with wrist pain; you can google carpel turnel syndrome. I experienced it oh but can't even remember when it left. You could try massaging it and also mention to your doc maybe he can recommend a pain killer if necessary. Mine was also accompanied with stiffer and made grasping things difficult.

Keliosuzy pls try and get someone to help out even if its a paid person. That vigilante they talk bout here is real oh!I have my mom; hubby and people dropping by to help out intermittently and I still get overwhelmed. I've cried a good bit oh even with the fact I've not done vigilante fully cos my mum gets up every night to carry baby. It's not easy oh so try and get help biko.

Congratulations to all new BFPs, enjoy the ride, May you carry your babies to term in Jesus name!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good Morning mama.....You need to indicate the state and town you are, so mamas in that locality can direct you.[/quote

Ooh, I forget that. thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
mumsgirl27:

lol....Don't worry, our Ms will soon be over, while you ehn will born 10kg baby (lol)....I pity your jalajala

Ahhh! 10kg baby?

You are not my fwend again embarassed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
mumsgirl27:

She is fine o, mama....The temperature isn't that much, na catarrh be our everyday thing now.

My love to proudy

Ok. Hope you are giving her vit c for the catarrh?

kiss kiss to our bae.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
mumsgirl27:

OMG, twins, 2 boys.....Congratulations mama....am extremely happy for you. May God protect them and may their arrival bring more blessing to your home in Jesus name.
PS: I tap into your blessing... I want twins (2 boys), make I jejely close shop

While i want twin girls and shop closed too! No noise!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
imurboss:
BA! BA!BA! To the greater glory of God, my handsome princes made their grand entrance to this world on 25th sep at 11.10 & 11.15 am weighing 2.8kg each & through cs. We're doing fine though I'm still trying to recover, reason I couldn't come to announce yet + catching up with the pages.

I can't everyone of u enough, I got all your mentions but I can't mention everyone one after the other. You all are wonderful! congrats mum ibeji

Team October, we're there already.let's keep popping it. Pweetiebabe, I don give grandma birthday mate o, let the goodies start rolling in. I'll be back soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
angelys:
Good Morning Mamas in the House, Please which hospital is best for Antenatal and Delivery. This is my first preg. Please I need your help. .

Where do you live? Which area are you considering?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
olalayo1710:

mama proudy how u dey and proudy hope he is getting better, as for the catarrh u can be giving him oranges if he likes it. it is well with all mothers.

Thanks ma'am! I dey fine o sis. He's much better now.

He's not the one with catarrh, it's mumsgirl27's dd.
Thanks once again ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Graciouscharis post=60877847]

Where do you live? Which area are you considering?[/quote

I Live in Ajah area,Lagos. I thinks towards that axis is beta. thank you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Ehn all the ones you ppl have been posting since nko u think i missed them? If not that i pity some ppl i for don dey do una longer throat since yesterday.

I take everything that happens to me now as part of the package. It's almost over.

Abeg no do us longer longer o, or else u go just see plenty mamas for ur domot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
angelys:

Royal infirmary on timberland road badore or st kizito hospital, jakande first gate. I don't stay around there but some mamas recommended them sometime ago. Hopefully you'll get more recommendations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Team April 2018 mamas where are you people ooo?
Are you guys cooking and eating? Kpekusing or morning sickness is romancing you guys? cheesy cheesy

Oya o make una come answer Roll Call and sama us ur Edds!

MumIbeji- Edd?
Lilliesbud- Edd?
euphorbia- Edd?
toyeem- Edd?
PatKing- Edd?
bibeetee- Edd?
prettymaxy- Edd?
Hafsat24-Edd?

Please come in let's do this!

Team April for supernatural birthing!

Team April for divine testimonies!

Team April for healthy babies!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
imurboss:

I can't everyone of u enough, I got all your mentions but I can't mention everyone one after the other. You all are wonderful!

Wow. Congrats mama. God bless and keep ur darlings . Pls rest very well ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Postpartum depression is real dear, you can't do the ọmụgwọ alone. You'll do sitzbath, vigilante, cook, bath baby, cleaning, washing, going to market, bath yourself e.t.c. What if you've tear(perineal or episiotomy)? How will you sit down and do everything? Even if someone comes to bath baby, you still need help.

Your trusted friends nko, cousins, relations, what of going to your parents house or any good relations that will gladly accommodate you.

You said it all!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:
Team April 2018 mamas where are you people ooo?
Are you guys cooking and eating? Kpekusing or morning sickness is romancing you guys? cheesy cheesy

Oya o make una come answer rooster and sama us ur Edds!

MumIbeji- Edd?
Lilliesbud- Edd?
euphorbia- Edd?
Proudmom38 - Edd April 24th according to LMP April 30th going by dating scan.
toyeem- Edd?
PatKing- Edd?
bibeetee- Edd?
prettymaxy- Edd?

Please come in let's do this!

Team April for supernatural births and sweet testimonies!
Hian. My able cappo.iyam busy teaching leaders of tomorrow so passionately. I never do any scan,not even registered for antenatal. The way my mother is praying for twins,2 boys and the way twins in my school are loving up. I'm beginning to think it might be true oo. I want only one abeg. No 3 and final,to close shop after. lols
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
toyeem:

Hian. My able cappo.iyam busy teaching leaders of tomorrow so passionately. I never do any scan,not even registered for antenatal. The way my mother is praying for twins,2 boys and the way twins in my school are loving up. I'm beginning to think it might be true oo. I want only one abeg. No 3 and final,to close shop after. lols

Welldone mama more strength to you dear....

Twins fall on u niyen lol.
Please do n go n register o lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

Abeg no do us longer longer o, or else u go just see plenty mamas for ur domot.

Ehn no wahala now just bring along all the food you have been sharing too. No cheating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:
Team April 2018 mamas
Proudmom38 - Edd April 24th according to LMP April 30th going by dating scan.

Just bring our 10kg baby forth on my birthday grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dependableGod(f): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm so vexed right now ehn...
My cousin that gave me assurance that she's coming to do omuguo for me just called to tell me she's sick so she can't make it.
After putting my hopes in her.
Well I get hand and leg and I'm going to do my omuguo myself, hopefully labour will be smooth and short.

It's not easy like dat.... mmmm u need help for a first time mum. Jor arrange for plan B, church member, street reliable elderly mothers or even neighbors too. Beg them in advance dat whenever u call for dem, they shd please answer u.

I pray u get good and God fearing ones! Don't worry u and ur princess will b fyn by God's grace! cheers!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Ehn no wahala now just bring along all the food you have been sharing too. No cheating.

No wahala, coming!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Just bring our 10kg baby forth on my birthday grin

Birthday mate you will get! But not 10kg cos my system has been programmed for 3.5kg babies! cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Team March 2018 how bodi?
angelys no vex with me you hear? I wee buy you agidi. grin
I've fixed the omission

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=proudmom38 post=60876309]

How about your mom? I don't think you can do omugwo alone o as a ftm. But if u get experience before, no wahala.[/quote
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello mammas in the house. I greet o!

Abeg help me see 5his matter way I put myself into...
Got a calcium supplements because hospital only gives folic and desolate, so I felt I was missing out on calcium so I got one. I took it 2 nights ago without issue but when I took it yesterday afternoon that was the beginning of my nightmare. I've been vomitting. Vomitted 4 times yesterday and once in the midnight. My chest and abdomen aches badly. Tummy so stiff but lucky lo is still moving. Right now I'm just useless, can't eat (anything that goes in, goes out) or do work because of the pains. Eating experience is like that of MS experience(Mind you, I'm 27weeks o!). I wanted to go to the hospital but i felt a little relievd this morning, so I decided to watch it... But the chest pains started again, I'm afraid I might not be able to go to the hospital becuz of fear of dizziness as a result of lack of food and dh is at work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Fineire, elega(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.