Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8277311 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Imahaps:
Hello mamas, what are the prenatal drugs I should be taking before I start my antenatal.. Team MAY
folic acid (very essential)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
imurboss:
BA! BA!BA! To the greater glory of God, my handsome princes made their grand entrance to this world on 25th sep at 11.10 & 11.15 am weighing 2.8kg each & through cs. We're doing fine though I'm still trying to recover, reason I couldn't come to announce yet + catching up with the pages.

I can't everyone of u enough, I got all your mentions but I can't mention everyone one after the other. You all are wonderful!

Team October, we're there already.let's keep popping it. Pweetiebabe, I don give grandma birthday mate o, liet the goodies start rolling in. I'll be back soon.

Congratulations sis. I am so happy for the joyful end. May God's provision never elude you.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
MercyMercy:
BA! BA! BA!

With gladness in my heart and to the glory of the Almighty God, I announce the birth of my Prince Charming who made his grand entrance this afternoon via VD.
Mummy and baby doing great, daddy rejoicing.
B.S coming much later, still wanna rest.
Cappo Pweetiebabe, thanks for taking the role, thumbs up to you.
#teamOctober, how una dey? sorry we had to port.
Chai! Women are really blessed o.
Wishing all those yet to put to bed safe deliveries, strength to those who have put to bed and rain of BFPs to those waiting on the Lord.
congrats mama, welcome to the world lo, Oct mamas just dey port like hmm, we return all d glory to God, easy delivery to all waddling mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yay!! Congrats @imurboss you are a strong woman,welcome Princes, stay blessed.
@MercyMercy, Congrats,may your lo bring your family great joy. We thank God for his blessings in us all,Team October in the mood.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
MercyMercy:
BA! BA! BA!

With gladness in my heart and to the glory of the Almighty God, I announce the birth of my Prince Charming who made his grand entrance this afternoon via VD.
Wishing all those yet to put to bed safe deliveries, strength to those who have put to bed and rain of BFPs to those waiting on the Lord.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Eezohbae:

@4realwom.an,ms no be moi moi o,you fit feel like let me get small taste then it should go,if it comes e go siddon gidigba,no leave no transfer.
my sister, me no even want anything called MS oo, because small running stomach and vomiting wey worry me due to longa longa yesterday i see oba oo. Lord pls i dont want MS in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats mama @MercyMercy.supernatural delivery to other mamas close to their pushing day. My teammates ,no worry,April far small ooo but it will soon be here.

Kikiki. So my bump decided to start shooting out in first trimester. Sure it's bloating but the all knowing gbeboruns are beginning to ask questions. The most annoying so far is so you are trying for a boy. Jesus. Thank God for my mama dat train me well ooo.this woman wuld av heard sege today.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018 how bodi?
angelys no vex with me you hear? I wee buy you agidi. grin
I've fixed the omission

No wahala Ma'am, Please add the agidi with pepper soup : grin grin grin grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelys(f): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Graciouscharis:

Where do you live? Which area are you considering?

Am in Ajah area Lagos, Any best Hospital close to that axis it's OK.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Beef keh? tongue.....See me see wahala o since u dey plan to close shop just trying to help now

Help indeed! You try ma thank you. Me no want o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
4realwoman:
my sister, me no even want anything called MS oo, because small running stomach and vomiting wey worry me due to longa longa yesterday i see oba oo. Lord pls i dont want MS in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Heeheheee grin grin
Pweetiebabe i like dat quadruplets 3.5 multiplied by 4 Proudmom38 do d calculations.

See them. Make una left me alone o ehn! Twins done do me plus bobo Proudy.

Lobatan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats @imurboss, may your twins always bring you endless joy.

@MercyMercy, congrats. May God bless your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fattamyfattamy: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
I called my friend immediately and she said she has to ask her husband first. That she has removed mind because I told her my cousin is coming
Eeya.i also stays at Ado anything i can do to be of helping hand i will try and do.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Chai, by d time our sister is 6months gone she will be weighing nothing less than 150kg grin

I just pack my bags n baggages come stay for ya house tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Candida/staph/e.coli are normal flora in the body but when the normal conditions are altered it can lead to infection.

For the reoccurrence, do you use pub toilet or how neat is your office toilet? Have you checked your sugar level? Is your spouse also treating it with you? After treatment do you dispose your undies and get new ones, do you sun dry or iron them? Do you allow your hoohaa to breathe when you're at home (commando style)? Are you douching or using any feminine wash? How often do you wash hoohaa after urinating? Is the lab result out or you just concluded? Are you itching or clumpy/smelly discharge??

Don't bother answering me dear.

Don't self medicate please Please discuss with your gynae, he/she knows best.

Goodnight

NNE,na Prof level you dey now ooo. Weldon sis. hope to be like you when I grow up. how is our princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Mamas I'm back again o.

After second opinion from another Dr he said my babies and I are doing fine but he is suggesting cerclage as a preventive measure cos of the pressure and the nature of my job ( requires moving around a lot). I'm 18 weeks today and I've been scheduled to come for the procedure tomorrow morning and I'm so worried if it's not too late or of I should just forget about it.

Help a worried mum to be.
I have a cousin who had twins and equally did a cerclage and she was fine. I don't think its anything to worry about. She was only advised to avoid sex, standing for long and carrying heavy items.

The babies stayed till full term. She said its a simple procedure. Pls follow ur doctor's advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Good Morning mamas
Team May .....how are we all doing hope Ms isn't dealing too much with us nd those without Ms enjoy yourself oo

4realwoman : Our VIP mama....how are u, am sure u are good.
Forevergirl : Our VIP mama.....How are u, how is d cramp, hope it has reduced?
Imahaps: Welcome once again mama.
Roseey0: hope I got ur moniker right, I mention d last time, no reply...Just checking on u
mamatwiny : How u is pushing
Anistef : Just checking on u...how are u, welcome once again.
rosekatiej : Mama, don't worry, MS will soon be over...It will end in praise
missusadey : It been long we see u here o mama, trust you are fine..pls pop in once in a while so we can know that all is well.
Omojolagbe : Mama, since u announced your BFP, we haven't seen u, oya Show face before I dash u triplet lol
Blessedmum: Longest longest time mama....come and update us about the test na.
bigiyaro: The only papalet in our mist for now ,how is madam

Team May mamas, please let's try as much as possible to always welcome our new mamas nd ask after each other.
We will all carry to term and gave birth successfully, no miscarriage, no pre-term labour, no weapon fashion against us shall proper.

# Team May for Miraculous conception #Team Testimonies #Team Pepper dem gang(lol) #God's beloved #Only God can do what no man can do #Sexy bumps #Testimony unlimited #Supernatural delivery #2 much money #mother alive, Los alive, father
rejoicing with plenty money.

tanx teamie, ope ure gud? I didt feel d cramp dis morning nd I got worried hoping al ws fine,later in d day it started again.

I've fever blister inside my mouth i tink its making me run temperature. in al I'm gud today.

ope we al re gud, bless y'all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
MercyMercy:
BA! BA! BA!

Congratulations newest mum. May he bring joy to the family.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe 3 more days. Lets see what's gonna happen. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mamas, plz help! my new ms is to be burning food. All our pots are either soaked or being scarped. I just come from church now. Rice wey i no cook, i just say mai warm am d rice don burn again cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congrats to all d mamas wey don offload (sorry i no fit remember una monikers) even to our latest mama twin. Make una rest wella, 9 months jorney no dey easy. God b wit u all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
zimunachimdi:

NNE,na Prof level you dey now ooo. Weldon sis. hope to be like you when I grow up. how is our princess.

Nne me don't know anything oo, even for university dy called me ọnụ mgbọ/mgbọ gallery, lectures no dy even get mind stand me up cos of my medicated zooming glasses so that prof no be me at all.

Candida mere m ịwa, I had to borrow sense for myself by myself.

Your daughter is fine oo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Good evening mamas I trust your day has been fruitful

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
oniovo Oya stop cooking and warming food biko
curvilicious:
Mamas, plz help! my new ms is to be burning food. All our pots are either soaked or being scarped. I just come from church now. Rice wey i no cook, i just say mai warm am d rice don burn again cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lol.. 2 of my friends have volunteered to come next week and I have elderly people around me. My neighbors are a no go area sha because dem be lazy people
Giddyperson:
You would probably get more help than expected. Just be open to friends and acquaintances. My mum couldn't come for mine and after delivery I had to be pursuing people that came to live in my house cuz they were about to eat down my reserves like when Robert Baratheon visited Eddard Stark cheesy. Even if no one ends up coming, you'd still be fine. 15 year old white girls are doing it on YouTube. It's just easier to have people for atleast the first week

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm not planning on doing superwoman, I planned with my cousin when I was just 5months pregnant about the omuguo thing but she just called this morning to cancel I've done omuguo for my elder sister before and if not that she's pregnant and due the same time with me, she would have been the one to come
Like I said mumsi is out of the question
Roseey0:

I couldn't help but quote you
Forget this superwoman you want to do
You need a live-in help.
Not someone that will come and go.
Pls reevaluate and find someone asap
If it means going back home plz do

You can't predict delivery my dear
If delivery gets to CS
What next?

Pls
I beg u
Find help asap

My Elder sis almost ended her life same way but by God's grace, she is alive today.
She was pregnant a second time( out of wedluck) and didn't want us to know. The first caused a lot of problems already..
It was at the point of delivery in a maternity with no surgical facility and baby wasnt descending that my mum was called . She thought she could do it all alone, as per being her second.
Thank God my mum was on a business trip in the same city as at the point of all this drama. And she was mobile.
God just saved her. She eventually delivered tru CS and spent more than 2weeks in the hospital. Mum had to stay with here and brought her home eventually.

I just had to share this so you understand where I am coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
oniovo Oya stop cooking and warming food biko

Oniovo mavoh? How can it werk when i now detest cold food? cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Forevergirl:

I am in Kubwa, Abuja.
Limi Hospital
Nisa premier hospital
Garki hospital
Asokoro hospital
National hospital
Zankli hospital

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
kelizosuy:
I'm not planning on doing superwoman, I planned with my cousin when I was just 5months pregnant about the omuguo thing but she just called this morning to cancel I've done omuguo for my elder sister before and if not that she's pregnant and due the same time with me, she would have been the one to come
Like I said mumsi is out of the question

You will be fine.
It will be hard but you will be fine.

I practically did omugo for myself because my mum still had to go to work and my MIL only got 2 weeks off work.
While my mum was with me, I was still cooking and cleaning. Though she took baby at night.

We women are capable of anything. Trust me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
So my Lo's weight is at 2.58kg at exactly 35 weeks today (I hope the weight is ok at this stage).DH wants a big Baby *eyes rolling* but I just told him the Baby will add weight when She is here cos am aiming at 2.9/3.2kg for Lo at Birth...I hope dat can work tho!!

Cc cappo Anugod #teamNovember

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
My mum doesn't do omuguo for anybody... Even my sister that used cs to deliver it was her MIL that came over for the first one and me for the last one. After a week my sis was fit and she started doing her things herself
I will try all I can and besides its just a self contain so there's no much cleaning to do
jazzyjazz:

You will be fine.
It will be hard but you will be fine.

I practically did omugo for myself because my mum still had to go to work and my MIL only got 2 weeks off work.
While my mum was with me, I was still cooking and cleaning. Though she took baby at night.

We women are capable of anything. Trust me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) (3556) ... (6961) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.