Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3552) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276506 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by showerses: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Cappo body dey inside cloth
ElmaSpeed:
Team March 2018 how bodi?
angelys no vex with me you hear? I wee buy you agidi. grin
I've fixed the omission

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
I had that reaction to calcium supp. Back then I felt horrible all day after taking them so I stopped. I then bought pregnacare, it contains the needed vitamins. If you can, get that instead you won't feel so nauseous. Do relax and eat something. If you still feel faint and want to go to the hospital, call a friend/neighbour to accompany you.
HolySteph:
Hello mammas in the house. I greet o!

Abeg help me see 5his matter way I put myself into...
Got a calcium supplements because hospital only gives folic and desolate, so I felt I was missing out on calcium so I got one. I took it 2 nights ago without issue but when I took it yesterday afternoon that was the beginning of my nightmare. I've been vomitting. Vomitted 4 times yesterday and once in the midnight. My chest and abdomen aches badly. Tummy so stiff but lucky lo is still moving. Right now I'm just useless, can't eat (anything that goes in, goes out) or do work because of the pains. Eating experience is like that of MS experience(Mind you, I'm 27weeks o!). I wanted to go to the hospital but i felt a little relievd this morning, so I decided to watch it... But the chest pains started again, I'm afraid I might not be able to go to the hospital becuz of fear of dizziness as a result of lack of food and dh is at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

It was before i wanted to port now that September has finished let me manage and enter October.
Port koh potty ni, u better hold body till next month shebi Sunday na 1st, abeg make all of una no leave me o and moreover baby Cole must bake well well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
curvilicious:

Pele my dear
Are you Elephant walking, hippo walking, lion walking, rhinoceros walking, dinosaur walking, dragon walking or walking all of them together? Kikiki i just imagine u rhino walking no vex cheesy
I think am hippo walking o cos d one don pass elephant one

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

Birthday mate you will get! But not 10kg cos my system has been programmed for 3.5kg babies! cool

Lol. See fear fear mummy. After you have terrorized all of us with food
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Port koh potty ni, u better hold body till next month shebi Sunday na 1st, abeg make all of una no leave me o and moreover baby Cole must bake well well

Lol. See ajegbodo to wa eni kunra. Don't worry October is around.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
mumsgirl27:

oh mama....I never meant it that way o, just trying to explain to her how nice nd accommodating those mama there are....E ma binu ma'am
Sis binu keh, just trying to let u no too since u might ve nt bin there before I didn't pick any offence ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

While i want twin girls and shop closed too! No noise!
Quadruplet fall on u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by obinrinrere: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congratulations imurboss the newest iya ibeji in town, am so happy for you .welcome to our world of twins
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=sassyangel1 post=60880367][/quote]

Sassyangel1
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Lol. See fear fear mummy. After you have terrorized all of us with food

Me fear ke? Mba. I stand gidigba
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Quadruplet fall on u

Pweetiebabe come, wetin I do you for this life ehn? Why u dey beef me like this?

Quadruplet ko, four duplex ni! angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Imahaps(f): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello mamas, what are the prenatal drugs I should be taking before I start my antenatal.. Team MAY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
My able cappo mumsgirl27 I dey hail, thank you for checking up on us o. The cramps has reduced a bit.

Mamas in Abuja please I need list of better hospitals o both Private and Government as I am yet to see a doctor.

Congratulations to all the mamas that have given birth,
we thank God for the gift of life for Mama's and LO's and also for a successful birth. As your bundle of Joy brings celebration to your family so shall celebration continue in our homes in Jesus name, Amen.

mumsgirl27:
Good Morning mamas
Team May .....how are we all doing hope Ms isn't dealing too much with us nd those without Ms enjoy yourself oo

4realwoman : Our VIP mama....how are u, am sure u are good.
Forevergirl : Our VIP mama.....How are u, how is d cramp, hope it has reduced?
Imahaps: Welcome once again mama.
Roseey0: hope I got ur moniker right, I mention d last time, no reply...Just checking on u
mamatwiny : How u is pushing
Anistef : Just checking on u...how are u, welcome once again.
rosekatiej : Mama, don't worry, MS will soon be over...It will end in praise
missusadey : It been long we see u here o mama, trust you are fine..pls pop in once in a while so we can know that all is well.
Omojolagbe : Mama, since u announced your BFP, we haven't seen u, oya Show face before I dash u triplet lol
Blessedmum: Longest longest time mama....come and update us about the test na.
bigiyaro: The only papalet in our mist for now ,how is madam

Team May mamas, please let's try as much as possible to always welcome our new mamas nd ask after each other.
We will all carry to term and gave birth successfully, no miscarriage, no pre-term labour, no weapon fashion against us shall proper.

# Team May for Miraculous conception #Team Testimonies #Team Pepper dem gang(lol) #God's beloved #Only God can do what no man can do #Sexy bumps #Testimony unlimited #Supernatural delivery #2 much money #mother alive, Los alive, father
rejoicing with plenty money.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

Pweetiebabe come, wetin I do you for this life ehn? Why u dey beef me like this?

Quadruplet ko, four duplex ni! angry
Beef keh? tongue.....See me see wahala o since u dey plan to close shop just trying to help now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4realwoman: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Good Morning mamas
Team May .....how are we all doing hope Ms isn't dealing too much with us nd those without Ms enjoy yourself oo

4realwoman : Our VIP mama....how are u, am sure u are good.
Forevergirl : Our VIP mama.....How are u, how is d cramp, hope it has reduced?
Imahaps: Welcome once again mama.
Roseey0: hope I got ur moniker right, I mention d last time, no reply...Just checking on u
mamatwiny : How u is pushing
Anistef : Just checking on u...how are u, welcome once again.
rosekatiej : Mama, don't worry, MS will soon be over...It will end in praise
missusadey : It been long we see u here o mama, trust you are fine..pls pop in once in a while so we can know that all is well.
Omojolagbe : Mama, since u announced your BFP, we haven't seen u, oya Show face before I dash u triplet lol
Blessedmum: Longest longest time mama....come and update us about the test na.
bigiyaro: The only papalet in our mist for now ,how is madam

Team May mamas, please let's try as much as possible to always welcome our new mamas nd ask after each other.
We will all carry to term and gave birth successfully, no miscarriage, no pre-term labour, no weapon fashion against us shall proper.

# Team May for Miraculous conception #Team Testimonies #Team Pepper dem gang(lol) #God's beloved #Only God can do what no man can do #Sexy bumps #Testimony unlimited #Supernatural delivery #2 much money #mother alive, Los alive, father
rejoicing with plenty money.
Cappo i dey fine here oo and no Ms from my side abi time never reach ni? no be say i even want am self. grin thanks for checking up on me and do have a wonderful evening.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

Me fear ke? Mba. I stand gidigba

Heeheheee grin grin
Pweetiebabe i like dat quadruplets 3.5 multiplied by 4 Proudmom38 do d calculations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Forevergirl:

Mamas in Abuja please I need list of better hospitals o both Private and Government as I am yet to see a doctor.

Welcome mama let's know where you are so that ppl close to that place can refer you.
Jazzyjazz
Anugod
Eminya
Perfectcrown
Ebonychic18
Thortianna
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Heeheheee grin grin
Pweetiebabe i like dat quadruplets 3.5 multiplied by 4 Proudmom38 do d calculations.
Chai, by d time our sister is 6months gone she will be weighing nothing less than 150kg grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Welcome mama let's know where you are so that ppl close to that place can refer you.
Jazzyjazz
Anugod
Eminya
Perfectcrown
Ebonychic18

I am in Kubwa, Abuja.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
Forevergirl:

I am in Kubwa, Abuja.

Ok. If you can cope with the crowd and early morning waking up kubwa general is OK. But i use Bwari general and I'm satisfied for now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Chai, by d time our sister is 6months gone she will be weighing nothing less than 150kg grin

Cappo mi i can't laugh biko make we pity her small.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sassyangel1(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

Sassyangel1

Na mistake ojare.... Pregnancy package.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

No worry ur body dey prepare to join us soon, hence the craving.

Lil Proudy is much better now. Thanks ma'am

smiley smiley

Thank God

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
imurboss:
BA! BA!BA! To the greater glory of God, my handsome princes made their grand entrance to this world on 25th sep at 11.10 & 11.15 am weighing 2.8kg each & through cs. We're doing fine though I'm still trying to recover, reason I couldn't come to announce yet + catching up with the pages.

I can't everyone of u enough, I got all your mentions but I can't mention everyone one after the other. You all are wonderful!

Team October, we're there already.let's keep popping it. Pweetiebabe, I don give grandma birthday mate o, let the goodies start rolling in. I'll be back soon.

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
BA! BA! BA!

With gladness in my heart and to the glory of the Almighty God, I announce the birth of my Prince Charming who made his grand entrance this afternoon via VD.
Mummy and baby doing great, daddy rejoicing.
B.S coming much later, still wanna rest.
Cappo Pweetiebabe, thanks for taking the role, thumbs up to you.
#teamOctober, how una dey? sorry we had to port.
Chai! Women are really blessed o.
Wishing all those yet to put to bed safe deliveries, strength to those who have put to bed and rain of BFPs to those waiting on the Lord.

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eezohbae(f): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
MercyMercy:
BA! BA! BA!

With gladness in my heart and to the glory of the Almighty God, I announce the birth of my Prince Charming who made his grand entrance this afternoon via VD.
Wishing all those yet to put to bed safe deliveries, strength to those who have put to bed and rain of BFPs to those waiting on the Lord.

Aww,the newest ibejis don senior somebody... Congrats mummy, welcome our newest bobo. God is faithful. Rest wella.

@Holysteph,hope you feel better.

@4realwoman,ms no be moi moi o,you fit feel like let me get small taste then it should go,if it comes e go siddon gidigba,no leave no transfer.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olalayo1710(f): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
proudmom38:

Thanks ma'am! I dey fine o sis. He's much better now.

He's not the one with catarrh, it's mumsgirl27's dd.
Thanks once again ma.
oh my bad! what should we call this one when am not pregnant, slip of the eyes or what, don't mind me. mumsgirl27 how is ur dd ma, take good care of her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
curvilicious:

Did i not say no phim? angry

Bhahaha cheesy

I only said phim and not Amala bump grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
MercyMercy:
BA! BA! BA!

welcome Prince charming. God's blessings on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Forevergirl: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nimi22:

Ok. If you can cope with the crowd and early morning waking up kubwa general is OK. But i use Bwari general and I'm satisfied for now.

Thank you for your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) (3555) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.