Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164964 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyaderaChuks: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
proudmom38:

On point..! Amen

yes, we welcome you onboard. You will carry to time and deliver safely.

Otonzy@ congratulations on ur brand new princess, the Lord will preserve and keep her. She will continually be a source of joy to your house hold.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
otonzy:
Thanks to all the info I got on the thread,though I do comment some times but I'm more of a silent follower,anyways help me hail Baba as my princess arrived this morning by 8.30am at 39 weeks n 1 day but chai it no easy at all but u give God praise. Birth story later,thanks to all
congrats dearie am so happy for you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
@otonzy, congratulations...your bundle of joy will definitely be a source of unending happiness in your hhousehold IJN....@experienced mommas why una no dey like answer my question enhhh...I tire for all this pregnant women o Haba!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
otonzy:
Thanks to all the info I got on the thread,though I do comment some times but I'm more of a silent follower,anyways help me hail Baba as my princess arrived this morning by 8.30am at 39 weeks n 1 day but chai it no easy at all but u give God praise. Birth story later,thanks to all
Congrats mama,may God keep ur lo safe n d entire family.We await ur birth story o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
JUMAYIN:
Good morning mamas in d house@ deezou, how are u feeling? Plz mommas I wanna ask a question...is it normal to feel twinges and flutters in d 1st trimester?
I wish i ve answer 2 ur question but I do knw dat I feel d same too in my 1st trim.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by clinik: 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
otonzy:

congrats dearie....... our love to d princess....! e-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Congrats otonzy at the birth of ur princess, God bless ur home with more blessings.Awaiting ur birth story

Sayoberry,how bori & how are u preparing

Oluqueen, i hail u & the twins o grin

@jumayin it is very normal to feel flutters in first trimester,just relax & enjoy the roller coaster.lol!

@fumzy welcome on board jare, may u have a smooth ride
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiracleMum(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Congratulations Otonzy at the birth of your princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tobiaboG: 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
otonzy:
congrats dear, d Lord wl kip her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pelupelu: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
@Otonzy congratulations ,god will take caree of u and baby..may she bring u joy.
@beedam relax God is in control pray and do a lot of exercise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sm ppl are counting up while sm are counting down.my people sometime i feel fluid goshing fr my vj is it normal?.pls if u hv been pregnate wt fibroid ur advice is needed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
hajarahbadmus:
hello mamas..been a while..body just quiet...
happy new month y'all. May ALMIGHTY ALLAH strengthen us and may we carry to term insha Allah without hitches
#team February... yaay!!!! been praying and waiting quietly.. was hoping my lo will come today as its my anniversary.. it wld have been soon perfect but I know God has better plans..
have a nice week everyone..ehugs

madam..where have you been?? Tot u've offloaded ni o

Happy anniversary dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Dearest mama's...how una dey? How's the pushing ministry?

Congrats to the vigilante mums...may ur LOs always be a source of joy to you...

Just finished my exams today...true true,exams n pregnancy na two parallel line oo...I tnk God am free now...and baby is free to come now..

#I rep team February#

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 4:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
viviparity:
Sm ppl are counting up while sm are counting down.my people sometime i feel fluid goshing fr my vj is it normal?.pls if u hv been pregnate wt fibroid ur advice is needed
have you spoken to your dr abt it?pls try and see him,other mama's will shade more light
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hernyolar:

Just finished my exams today...true true,exams n pregnancy na two parallel line oo...I tnk God am free now...and baby is free to come now..

#I rep team February#

Strong mama! Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
viviparity:
I am in the same situation with you right now but I intend to ask my care giver this week when I go for my antinatal.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Kimoni:

Strong mama! Congrats dear

Thank you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello house,how una dey?
@jumayin,am doing great and u?Going for my first scan tommorrow,pray 4 me.
@otonzy,congrats dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
viviparity:
Am having d same thing but thought it was normal cos they say vj discharge increases,but i will ask my doc too.it comes as a warm flow dat sumtyms i think it is blood.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oluqueen: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
otonzy:

Congrats dear, more blessings and joy to u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hernyolar:

#I rep team February#
Congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mamas pls is it possible 4 someone 2 missed her period 4 a month now n her blood test says negative? What is d cause n why pls?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifefunmi: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
viviparity:
If the fluid isn't massive then there is no problem but however if it gets too much pls see the doctor. And for the fibroid question, a lot of women have fibroid and have a stress free pregnancy. it all depends on the size and location of the fibroid and u can only get that with an ultrasound done. However if you feel any kind of pain during the pregnancy, you should see a doctor and they will give u analgesic to ease off the pain. plus u need to take a lot of water/ fluid and also cut down on red meat! I hope that helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
viviparity:

Fluid gushing or increased secretion? If it's fluid gushing,its nt normal but if its increased secretion, it's pregnancy tin. Wat advice to u nid in relation to fibroid and preg. Alwaz bn and stil preg wit fibroid. Depends on wat u want to knw
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
proudmom38:
Mamas pls is it possible 4 someone 2 missed her period 4 a month now n her blood test says negative? What is d cause n why pls?

Ao regular has her cycle bn? It's either she's nt yet late if she has irregular cycle or she's nt preg. Hope dis helps
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by otonzy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2015
Birth Story as follows,I started having slight pains on the first from 11pm,went to bed n woke up with strong contractions by 2pm which came at 10 mins intervals,I then did some staircase climbing to speed labor n my husband insisted we go to the clinic,got to the clinic by 3.30am n was checked n told I was 3/4 cm dilated,was told to walk around for 3 hours which I did,as at this time I have not seen any show n my water had not broken,by 7am,my water was broken by the doctor n the contractions became stronger n painful by 8.20 had the urge to toilet n told the nurses n after 3 pushes my princess came out weighing 3.5kg n I slept off immediately cos I was so tired,in all it was God but I no go lie,the contraction pain is out of this world,thanks to all n @proudmama I stay in Benin also but at Airport Road

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hernyolar:

madam..where have you been?? Tot u've offloaded ni o

Happy anniversary dear

offloaded ke! I still dey push am around o! op ur exams went well..

experience mamas pls help! how does sex enhance labour? my doctor advised 2ce a day at my anc clinic today..she wants my baby out by next week at least so I don't end up doing cs..she said I'm prone to have a big baby although d scan I did as at last Friday said 3.3kg buh her measurement is saying something different. I honestly do not want last minute news.I want to prepare my mind and I don't want c.s. please help!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Ao regular has her cycle bn? It's either she's nt yet late if she has irregular cycle or she's nt preg. Hope dis helps
She says her period will be a month late on d 5th of dis month n her period is always on time.Could it be low hcg or wat?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
otonzy:
Birth Story as follows,I started having slight pains on the first from 11pm,went to bed n woke up with strong contractions by 2pm which came at 10 mins intervals,I then did some staircase climbing to speed labor n my husband insisted we go to the clinic,got to the clinic by 3.30am n was checked n told I was 3/4 cm dilated,was told to walk around for 3 hours which I did,as at this time I have not seen any show n my water had not broken,by 7am,my water was broken by the doctor n the contractions became stronger n painful by 8.20 had the urge to toilet n told the nurses n after 3 pushes my princess came out weighing 3.5kg n I slept off immediately cos I was so tired,in all it was God but I no go lie,the contraction pain is out of this world,thanks to all n @proudmama I stay in Benin also but at Airport Road
wow!dat was gr8 birth xperience...Thank God I finally ve sum1 around my area though I'm in ekpoma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi all, pls my wifey has been complaining of back-pain and headache for sometimes now, though she should be less than 4weeks on, so am confused,....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayobarmy:
Hi all, pls my wifey has been complaining of back-pain and headache for sometimes now, though she should be less than 4weeks on, so am confused,....
Na part of d package...Let her rest alot n take plenty fluid. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
proudmom38:

Na part of d package...Let her rest alot n take plenty fluid. It is well
thanks proudmom what kinda fluid is best at this stage, pls how can we know how old the pregnancy is? aside scan

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ahnie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.