Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198980 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yes it helps a lot. So fire de go
hajarahbadmus:

offloaded ke! I still dey push am around o! op ur exams went well..

experience mamas pls help! how does sex enhance labour? my doctor advised 2ce a day at my anc clinic today..she wants my baby out by next week at least so I don't end up doing cs..she said I'm prone to have a big baby although d scan I did as at last Friday said 3.3kg buh her measurement is saying something different. I honestly do not want last minute news.I want to prepare my mind and I don't want c.s. please help!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayobarmy:
thanks proudmom what kinda fluid is best at this stage, pls how can we know how old the pregnancy is? aside scan
Water should do 4 now,u calculate frm d first day of her last menstrual period (LMP) 2 get d correct weeks. I no be nurse o lol,other xperience mom will tell u more...@kaffy abeg come o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayobarmy:
thanks proudmom what kinda fluid is best at this stage, pls how can we know how old the pregnancy is? aside scan
water. plenty of it. If she s sure of her last period, den its d most accurate means to calculate how far gone she is
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
proudmom38:

Water should do 4 now,u calculate frm d first day of her last menstrual period (LMP) 2 get d correct weeks. I no be nurse o lol,other xperience mom will tell u more...@kaffy abeg come o
oya madam Katrina, where are u. proudmom can u plss give me ur number? u call flash or text it here 07063694576,08080278725.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
proudmom38:

She says her period will be a month late on d 5th of dis month n her period is always on time.Could it be low hcg or wat?
is dis d first tym her period is delayed? several thibgs cld cause d variation. bt i think she shld watch it for abt 3cycles
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
viviparity:
Sm ppl are counting up while sm are counting down.my people sometime i feel fluid goshing fr my vj is it normal?.pls if u hv been pregnate wt fibroid ur advice is needed
do u mean urine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 8:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
MGeey:

I took paludrine when I was about 7weeks. I was told it wasn't safe for me to take malaria drugs at that time and even though I had malaria, I took d paludrine 1 a day (wh is for prevention sha). It took me till about 15/16 weeks when I treated it fully. Get well soon
thanks luv am 27
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
@Otonzy,
Congrats,the joy of his coming will never leave your household.

@Hajara,
Oga I'm sure is willing and able to put the work in,you need the se**al healing ooo.

@Proudmum,
How are you & Prouddad doing? Tell your friend to be calm, I had a neg PT with this current belle @ 4wks too & only confirmed when mad NVP came in week 6 & subsquently got a positive when retested.

@ayobarmy,
Pregnancy comes with different physical and emotional drama, as the other mamas have advised; fluid,rest and less stressful environment is the key....

@Everyone,
Keep on keeping on. Ciao.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
My follow pushing mum ad caring papas here I great u all.I have been in pains since last week at my lower abdomen so painful I went hospital they gave me paracetamol injection it relief only a day ad continue where it stopped.I went to scan on Thursday my weight is 2.47 @ 27 weeks is bad pls I need ans thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
thanks modat.... does anyone knows the whereabout of Agiboma(the thread opener)....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2015
tchiwinnie:
is dis d first tym her period is delayed? several thibgs cld cause d variation. bt i think she shld watch it for abt 3cycles
She's been ttc 4 sometime now but dis is d first time she ve missed her period.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
modath:
@Otonzy,
Congrats,the joy of his coming will never leave your household.

@Hajara,
Oga I'm sure is willing and able to put the work in,you need the se**al healing ooo.

@Proudmum,
How are you & Prouddad doing? Tell your friend to be calm, I had a neg PT with this current belle @ 4wks too & only confirmed when mad NVP came in week 6 & subsquently got a positive when retested.

@ayobarmy,
Pregnancy comes with different physical and emotional drama, as the other mamas have advised; fluid,rest and less stressful environment is the key....

@Everyone,
Keep on keeping on. Ciao.

Thanks mama,proud dad is fine n sent his regards...I pray she get her BFP soon too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
ayobarmy:
oya madam Katrina, where are u. proudmom can u plss give me ur number? u call flash or text it here 07063694576,08080278725.....
I just beep u with my dh's nos few minute ago n u called back but didn't say anything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
otonzy:
Thanks to all the info I got on the thread,though I do comment some times but I'm more of a silent follower,anyways help me hail Baba as my princess arrived this morning by 8.30am at 39 weeks n 1 day but chai it no easy at all but u give God praise. Birth story later,thanks to all

Congrats dear and big hug to your princess grin give us birth storyyyyyyyyyy grin how i love to read that
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
lala4sure:

Congrats dear and big hug to your princess grin give us birth storyyyyyyyyyy grin how i love to read that
Lol birth story wey she don give since.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:08am On Feb 03, 2015
julicoka:
My follow pushing mum ad caring papas here I great u all.I have been in pains since last week at my lower abdomen so painful I went hospital they gave me paracetamol injection it relief only a day ad continue where it stopped.I went to scan on Thursday my weight is 2.47 @ 27 weeks is bad pls I need ans thanks
my dear I've been having that abdominal pain o,it will still stop I think evrywhere is expanding,about the weight is it your baby that is weighing 2.47 at 27wks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:02am On Feb 03, 2015
I need answers o biko nu. U know as a ftm I go de hear different different things.
Is it true that I must wash all the baby things I bought. That is the wears
Body suits
Sleep suits
Socks
Sweater
Caps
Everything? Abi am I just washing some and leaving some? They say whether sealed or not I should wash them all.
I need responses biko nu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2015
mytestimony:
I need answers o biko nu. U know as a ftm I go de hear different different things.
Body suits
Sleep suits
Socks
Sweater
Caps
Everything? Abi am I just washing some and leaving some? They say whether sealed or not I should wash them all.
I need responses biko nu

Diff peeps wit diff ideology, don't wash mine oo since they r packed and new. #mystance#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2015
proudmom38:

She's been ttc 4 sometime now but dis is d first time she ve missed her period.

Let her relax and watch out, for repet serum pt in 2weeks if she stil doesn't see the cycle. Pray she gets her bfp soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2015
julicoka:

What did d hosp say was wrong b4 giving paracetamol injection? Any fibroid? That weight is a likely indication of a big baby cos u stil have a minimum of 10weeks! S delivery nd maximum of 13-14weeks depending on ao soon labour sets in. If there's fibroid, it cld b red degeneration changes but if nt,pls check back to the hosp, abdominal pain of the intensity u r describing is nt safe in preg.. hope dis helps..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2015
Dearest mamas, strike finally over nd work resumes. Mite nt b coming online as much as I use to but wil try to drop in as time permits. Rily love dis family, Tnx 4 bn dere alwaz.
E-mail addy: kafyamat4u@gmail.com
Pls stay safe nd healthy,pray God b wit us all, our Los nd dh... one love

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babe01: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2015
please where can i get cranberry juice in surulere, health plus don't have.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2015
otonzy, congrats dear.
viviparity, I was pregnant with fibroid, even had degeneration at 16 weeks but was just given pain reliever and put on rest for about 2 weeks. had my dd last feb and the fibroid is almost disappeared now. wish you the best .I had discharge through out the preggy. but consult your doctor still to erase all doubts about infection.

ayobarmy, easy man, they are all signs of morning sickness. expect various forms of ms, just be there for her cos she needs you most now.
mytestimony, me no wash anything I bought o.

kaffy4bill, happy resumption madam,
julicoks, what did the doctor diagnose, if its fibroid, you need some days off to rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2015
mytestimony:
Body suits
Sleep suits
Socks
Sweater
Caps
I need responses biko nu
There's no need to wash sealed wears again na. Don't think it's necessary.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
Help me bless the lord. I was blessed with a bouncing baby boy this morning at 2:30am. Birth story later!

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
beedam:
Help me bless the lord. I was blessed with a bouncing baby boy this morning at 2:30am. Birth story later!
halleluyah!!! this baby sha made sure he entered February. we give God all the praise. may Gos bless you, your LO and dh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2015
beedam:

Whoop,whoop!! Nice one... Welcome to the club mama bomboy.. Thank you God, the joy you are currently experiencing will never depart your household,all that is needed to set him on the right path in life, the Lord will provide for your family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 10:32am On Feb 03, 2015
beedam:
our dear Beedam, congrats oh can't wait for ur birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SURYSuri(f): 10:33am On Feb 03, 2015
kaffy4bill:
Dearest mamas, strike finally over nd work resumes. Mite nt b coming online as much as I use to but wil try to drop in as time permits. Rily love dis family, Tnx 4 bn dere alwaz.
E-mail addy: kafyamat4u@gmail.com
Pls stay safe nd healthy,pray God b wit us all, our Los nd dh... one love
you have been so helpful here, Jazakumullahi khair.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats beedam,sooo hapi for you. May he bring joy and happiness to u and DH. Awaiting your full unedited birth story.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 10:46am On Feb 03, 2015
Beedam , congratulatns. May ds baby continually b a source of joy 2 u n hubby. Bn frequentin ds thread cos of u, ur baby is a celeb u knw. Congrats 2 u once again. May all d preggy mamas av safe deliveries n we d ttc mamas shall b visited soon wt our BFP.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 10:53am On Feb 03, 2015
@ Beedam, i'm so happy for you congratulations latest vigilante mama. He'll always be a source of joy to ur family and God will give u d wisdom and understanding to direct him in the right path.

@Kaffy4bill, thank you for always taking ur time to answer questions it means alot. God bless u and urs amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.