Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137618 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Deezou:
I went 4 my first scan today at 8wk1day and d result is as follows:
Gestational sack=38.8mm
Gestational age=8w5d
Average edd=10/09/2015
Conclusion:viable early cyesis at 8w5d.
so happy for you sis,your testimony shall be permanent Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaeji(f): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
beedam:
Help me bless the lord. I was blessed with a bouncing baby boy this morning at 2:30am. Birth story later!
Congratulations to u for safe delivery, so happy for u. May God protect ur lo.

Wishing d rest of us a safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
Deezou:

Allah will never leave u alone,just relax and pray sis.

Dont worry dear,urs shall b better than mine.cheeseeee!!!

Ameen thuma ameen,thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
mummy2be:
sis nothing will happen to you and ur LO by his grace,i will advice u register so that ur dr can carry out all d necessary test needed,and also try to put ur mind at rest this one will stay just keep speaking to your LO and God,it is well with u both dear

Thanks a lot dear,WD do just ddah...may we all carry to term In Shaa Allah
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Congrats to Beeedam,may God Strengthen u.
My phone keypad is bad,so its hard to type.
CongratS to the new mamas,may ur journey be Smooth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
beedam:
Help me bless the lord. I was blessed with a bouncing baby boy this morning at 2:30am. Birth story later!
Congrats dear. May God keep n protect ur boy, ameen. Enjoy ur vigilante well well grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
kaffy4bill:

What did d hosp say was wrong b4 giving paracetamol injection? Any fibroid? That weight is a likely indication of a big baby cos u stil have a minimum of 10weeks! S delivery nd maximum of 13-14weeks depending on ao soon labour sets in. If there's fibroid, it cld b red degeneration changes but if nt,pls check back to the hosp, abdominal pain of the intensity u r describing is nt safe in preg.. hope dis helps..
thanks dear no fibroid maa doctor didn't tell me any tin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
mummy2be:
my dear I've been having that abdominal pain o,it will still stop I think evrywhere is expanding,about the weight is it your baby that is weighing 2.47 at 27wks?
yes maa is my baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chyvy(f): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Hurraaaaayyyy!!! @Beedam, Congrats. God bless you and ur LO.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
beedam:
Congratulations. ..!!! He shall be a blessing to your household in Jesus name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2015
I no know wetin dey carry me come this thread sef. cheesy
Any spirit in this thread trying to communicate with my womb,I command you to slow down for the meanwhile. You hear?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2015
cococandy:
Any spirit in this thread trying to communicate with my womb,I command you to slow down for the meanwhile. You hear?
We command it to speed.Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:48am On Feb 04, 2015
julicoka:
yes maa is my baby
that baby wan big o grin,abeg try slowing down on some food o and eat more of vegetables and run away frm junk
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cococandy(f): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Splendblex:

grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christabeli: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Splendblex:

Amen and Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahmanim: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Niyyah:

Ameen,welcum sis
@mamas please help o,I don't know if I shud register for antenatal asap or I shud just wait till 12weeks,ds s my third preg(had 2MCs alredi) although v started taking d fersolate and folic acid...n please ani1 dat has had a mc shudd please advise a sis,cus m rili scared and worried and I hope it won't affect d baby,I check my pants all d tym for anii sort of discharge, I panick anitym I v cramps or flutters,I check my boobs all d tym to c if dey still hurt...do help please before I go crazy angry cry

Am ur teammate n i had a miscarriage n stillbirth consecutively . take ur mind off it, be positive, prayerful n use an expert as ur dr preferably a GH. rmber dt anxiety could b dangerous. Smile cos i blve we will all reach there succcessfully together
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Mummy2be,thanks and ameen 2 ur prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okoval2(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Niyyah:

Present cool...In Shaa Allah
. We are also a team september....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
cococandy:
grin this ur binding no go work o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by asoasiko: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
proudmom38:

Ok thanks sis

How many years can I use it for?
This depends on your frequency of washing,how you take care of them and the number of children using it for per time. However most modern cloth diapers will last for more than one child.They get better with age because the more you wash them the more absorbent they become.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gocare: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Please I wud like to join in, some people wer talking of team September, does it mean those who's edd is September?
The lord is our strength.
please and please and please anyone here with an idea on epidural, am in Lagos abeg. And anyone know how good islnd maternity hospital is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
hi proudmom, I tried calling back that night but network couldn't allow me. could u pls try and beep me again? bcuz I can't find the num in my log again... pls charthar has not allowed my wife to rest since last week, what can she take to relief herself?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:08am On Feb 04, 2015
Hello kaffy,I'm missing u o...@beedam how re u n ur lo doing? Still waiting 2 read ur birth story o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2015
gocare:
Please I wud like to join in, some people wer talking of team September, does it mean those who's edd is September?
The lord is our strength.
please and please and please anyone here with an idea on epidural, am in Lagos abeg. And anyone know how good islnd maternity hospital is?
U re wlcm,yes it means they re due in september...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2015
ayobarmy:
hi proudmom, I tried calling back that night but network couldn't allow me. could u pls try and beep me again? bcuz I can't find the num in my log again... pls charthar has not allowed my wife to rest since last week, what can she take to relief herself?
ok..I took alot of vt.c only in my case.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
proudmom38:

ok..I took alot of vt.c only in my case.
Can I just get vitamin c from a pharmacy store, or is there a special 1? how about paracetamol? note: she is just few weeks on, possibly 3weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2015
ayobarmy:
Can I just get vitamin c from a pharmacy store, or is there a special 1? how about paracetamol? note: she is just few weeks on, possibly 3weeks.
Yes,get it in a pharmacy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2015
@Ayobarmy is ur wife not on dis thread?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2015
@beedam, so happy for you. Congratulations. May God bless your little prince. birth story soon o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
gocare:

I also have a related question. Do general hospitals in Lagos perform vacuum delivery with epidural? Which private hospital around Ikotun Ejigbo axis is also good in that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
ayobarmy:

I have had very terrible cattarh. What worked for me is mentholatum on my chest ribs neck. It works magic for me. Befor then I would inhale steam woth eucalyptus oil. Let her try what works for her. 3 weeks? how ina count am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2015
haemi:

I also have a related question. Do general hospitals in Lagos perform vacuum delivery with epidural? Which private hospital around Ikotun Ejigbo axis is also good in that?
a friend told me about sumbo hospital@ ikotun egbe,she said they are very good. You can ask about them sha....I don't know if they do vacuum delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: JstBrave(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.