Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158671 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2017
mrking3:
Hello good morning dear mamas!! Been quite a while. Let me be quick to congratulate all the mums that just birthed. Your Los shall bring abundant blessings to your home. And to all the waddling mamas including my wife, God will make it easy for everyone. And to the TTC mamas, you shall have cause to celebrate in no distant time.

Please, I'm posting on behalf of my Dearest wife @Mbliz because she's a bit depressed if that's the right word to use. Last night while I was at work, she called to inform me that she just discovered water gush out of her body like five consecutive times mixed with Red blood. After a while, she used the restroom to discover another set of mild red blood. So I rushed down home so late like around 11:30 pm. Took her down to the General Hospital and Boom! They got her admitted and stated she's already 2cm dilated. Though she's been have contractions but not quite strong. It comes irregular just normal nothing so serious! Since last night till this morning she's still on 2cm. Please sabi mamas does this call for worry? The doctor says she would remain admitted. And Dear wife is already having Teary eyes asking me to tell the doctor to get her discharged till contraction gets stronger enough. Thanks as I await responses.
tell her not to worry, what she needs now is to pray and command her cervix to dilate fast. she shouldn't just sit, tell her to move around. supernatural delivery to your wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Gracyswizy:
The first time I cried on a birthstory...may our labors and pains not be in vain and let God make them blessings to us,Beyedew congrats!
Prodmum38 sorry for your loss,God will bring another in double fold
Herionqc,it is sell. He who has given will provide...
Mbliz,congrats already waiting for your birth alert!
Ahniea.k.a isoko woman happy birthday and many more returns to you.
October mamas and other mamas,good news we wshall continue to hear.Amen

Its Abiagirl777,nl has refused me to Log in so using my sis account.guest mode

Amen! Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Laureen007:
are you on whatsapp? As I won’t be able to send or receive text message from where I am just now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2017
toyeem:
Just finished reading like 5 pages back. I cried and cried on reading ur BS @beyedew. I use to think I'm strong hearted but I wasn't 2day.Your baby will bring so much joy and blessing to you that whenever u remember his birth story,you will be glad you went thru it for him.@heroinic,pls don't be depressed,God got ur back.dey say in my place dat a nursing mum should never weep tears of pain or be sorrowful as babies can sense it in their mummy breast milk. Pls rejoice for the blessing you have in ur hands @ proudmom38,I just love you,you are a strong woman. God will grant unto you it twins very soon.luv to little proudy. Congrats to the latest mum,pls rest well and pamper urself well dis period. and for the remaining belleful mamas,there shall be no loss and we will all rejoice over our children.

Amen! Thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
mumplenty:
HEREATLAST
G/age=12weeks
edd=04/18
I know God will complete what he has started#Godofcompleteproject

Hellooo!!!!
Welcome!!!!
#TeamApril2018!!!! wink

Make yourself comfortable!
Glad to have you.

What a story you got! Thank God for proving himself mighty once again in your life. This Baby will stay.
Happy to have you dearie.

Though we are cappoless for now, can all the #TeamApril2018 welcome this strong Momma please?

One love!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Yay it's foodie Saturday grin grin
Mamas come and eat local rice with pepper stew and diced plantains grin grin

Cc proudmom38, mama zaynie, curvilicious, sasssyangel1 and other mamas tongue tongue

The foodie queen herself! Enjoy yaself jare...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 11:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2017
mumplenty:
HEREATLAST

i want u all u all to thank God for me .even tho i have a son who turn two sept 15,i still feel so blessed and lucky with this pregnancy.
MY STORY
june12=bfp
sept 14=scan+irregular fetal hb
sep??=miscarriage +pid treatment+escaping evacuation
jan=bfp
sept 15=bouncing baby boy
NOTHING
march 14 =bfp
april 15=bleeding
april 15-21=bedrest at gh
april22=miscarriage after many scan and drugs(subrutanol etc)
june??=bfp+chemical pregnancy+late af
june??-28=severe cramps+itching + pg symptoms+dr visit
july 1=diagonise wit pelvic inflimatory diseases+yeast infectn+ drips and and lots of drugs
july11-15=af + birthday
august=no af+cramps+scared to test
sept=no af+lo birthday
oct 14=scan +strong hb+tears of joy+praises +nl(even tho peepin 4long time)
G/age=12weeks
edd=04/18

Congratulations and welcome on board! May you carry to term n birth with ease......No more loss for you!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Arihodo:

my dear, no vex abeg. I been no see clear that time. Good morning and take good care of you.

No problem sis. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Team April 2018 October Roll Call (Update)

1. MumIbeji.........Edd 28/04/2018
2. Lilliesbud12....Edd 3th&5th/04/2018
3. euphorbia........Edd 08/04/2018
4. toyeem.............Edd 15/04/2018
5. PatKing............Edd 19/04/2018
6. bibeetee...........Edd 9th/11th/04/2018
7. prettymaxy.......Edd 27/04/2018
8. Hafsat24..........Edd 27/04/2018
9. omonifamily.....Edd 21/04/2018
10. amy43..............Edd 01/04/2018
11. sysengr.............Edd?
12. Mumplenty .......EDD 18/04/2018

April is just 6 months away cheesy We will get there soon!

#TeamAprilforsupernaturalbirthing#
#TeamAprilfordivinetestimonies#
#TeamAprilforhealthybabies#
#TeamSuccess#
#TeamNoLoss#
#MISSINGOURCAPPO cry

#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:36am On Oct 14, 2017
@MumIbeji saw your mention yesterday but couldn't quote you, was saying insufficient whatever. Thank you so much sis n Amen to the prayer. .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:38am On Oct 14, 2017
@mbliz may God make it easy for you dear! Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2017
PatKing:

#TeamSuccess#
#TeamNoLoss#
#MISSINGOURCAPPO cry

Thank you so much for doing this! God bless you!
Please take over the mantle kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2017
mrking3, I don't think your wife's request to be discharged is right. Let her follow the Doctors lead and let her try exercising so as to help her dilate faster
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Laureen007:
seen
@ Laureen007 pls modify and unquote me so my account details will go out. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:
Good evening beautiful mothers! Came in earlier to update the house about how my evacuation went but couldn't after reading beyedew's BS. Ma'am beyedew, your bs brought tears to my eyes, dh was like baby what is it, I was just short of words!

No woman deserves to go through that kind of pains even if na criminal cry

But glory be to the most high God cause you truly OVERCAME!

May your children bring you nothing but joy!
M
Congratulations once again. ...
She met or used a good Doc. Not all docs could have handled her case, like that. God is faithful. Congrats beydew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:

Cc proudmom38, mama zaynie, curvilicious, sasssyangel1 and other mamas tongue tongue

See your life? angry
When Adele( calling it the Yoruba way, comman beat me tongue) is enjoying it, how will she want to vacate the building?
You made me replicate this meal and I vouched not to comment till my meal was ready, Oya you sef tadimeyin kowajeun cool

Rice ( closest thing I had to local rice was this Lake rice, small like ofada and not as polished)
Stew : shredded meat and tomatoes with iru kiss
Fried plantain
cool

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:54am On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Thank you so much for doing this! God bless you!
Please take over the mantle kiss

I go scatter house! grin cheesy
I see @Toyeem, @Mumibeji, or @Hafsat24 fitting into your shoes ma'am.
Let's vote please...
Honestly, I think you should do a proper handover ceremony.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2017
heroinqc:
Hmmm. Bs submitted which i thank God for everytin. Bt right nw am so depressed dat i've cried out my eyes out. Thank God we bought all delivery requirement needed by d clinic b4 d delivery nd d delivery fee ws reduced since am on scheme. Bt whn we got home we were left with just 5000 including bank acct which we hv bn managing to a point we wr left with just 500. On Wednesday while breastfeeding my lo looked at his eyes and saw he hs Jaundice did nt knw whn it started cos it did'nt shw at d clinic nd d baby cn sleep during d day, d white part of his eyes hs turned yellow. I called one of d midwife from d clinic who stays around to cm nd examine him. She cm nd if i want quick treatment i shld tk him to d clinic to be put under d light, the charge is 2500k per hour or i shld use the morning sun whc cn tk up2a week. She prescribed some drugs2 buy. Whn she left i started crying cos we dnt hv money to buy even paracetamol. No food in d house me breastfeeding baby with dizziness, with my feet shaking while walking. Today is his circumcision no money for dat, nd if d jaundice is nt cleared he cant be circumcised. Dh hs bn meeting friends sometin he destaste so much. Its still promises upon promises bn dat d country is hard. I suggested to him dt we shld go nd get d drugs on credit promising2 to pay n 2wks time. God jst touched d heart of d woman nd she gv us d drugs on credit. I've bn administering it2 him nd bringing him to d sun. There is an improvement. As am typing dis am filled tears. No means to get baby tins dt hs bn exhausted. Whn i luk at my lo i cry. Mamas i need words of encouragement, feel i shld pour out my heart to relieve me. I eat twice a day, some days jst tea nd bread. Dh will be crying like a baby, dis is a trial we shall scale throu. I hv birthed my lo alive he will stay.
Drop some details, bank. Dunno how to go private here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Laureen007: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2017
heroinqc:
@ Laureen007 pls modify and unquote me so my account details will go out. Thanks
check it and see if it’s gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
hahahaha

Gimme meat na grin grin
zaynie:

See your life? angry
When Adele( calling it the Yoruba way, comman beat me tongue) is enjoying it, how will she want to vacate the building?
You made me replicate this meal and I vouched not to comment till my meal was ready, Oya you sef tadimeyin kowajeun cool

Rice ( closest thing I had to local rice was this Lake rice, small like ofada and not as polished)
Stew : shredded meat and tomatoes with iru kiss
Fried plantain
cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
ahnie:
Today z my birthday �.

Happy birthday to myself,I wish myself every good things of life.

Pls show me some love ❤ mamas!
happy birthday mama Zino
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
casler:

Drop some details, bank. Dunno how to go private here.
@casler my number is 08173004222. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
PatKing:

I go scatter house! grin cheesy
I see @Toyeem, @Mumibeji, or @Hafsat24 fitting into your shoes ma'am.
Let's vote please...
Honestly, I think you should do a proper handover ceremony.

Me kee. I no fit ooo.Still battling with ms,leg pain and back pain don join. It is well with us all. April will soon be here sha.lols. Just take over in the role of Cappo as Proudmom38 has nominated u.You are very capable and u have all my support.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin
proudmom38:

The foodie queen herself! Enjoy yaself jare...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Laureen007:
check it and see if it’s gone
Yes its gone, u got it. Thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:
@MumIbeji saw your mention yesterday but couldn't quote you, was saying insufficient whatever. Thank you so much sis n Amen to the prayer. .
You're welcome ma'am. How is prouddad and lil proudy

PatKing:

#TeamSuccess#
#TeamNoLoss#
#MISSINGOURCAPPO cry

God bless you ma'am for taking over.. . Patking is officially the new cappo of Team April.. Missing Proudmom38

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:

shey what you're doing is good? cry just judge yourself, isit good like this cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
mumplenty:
HEREATLAST

Amen at the bolded

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebubenwaozo: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
winningbt:
BA!BA!!BA!!!

MY hands are shaking right now,my first fruit,my prince charming just made his grand entry weighing 3.3kg with Lil tear,i use this as a point of contact to all TTC mothers God will visit you all,my October teamies we are winning and we will record no loss
cc my honorable cappo pweetiebabe
. Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Comman eat na grin grin
This is the first proper meal I'm cooking /eating since last week egg and plantains episode sef..
No flare to cook since

Oya take the egg
MumIbeji:
shey what you're doing is good? cry just judge yourself, isit good like this cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
toyeem:

Me kee. I no fit ooo.Still battling with ms,leg pain and back pain don join. It is well with us all. April will soon be here sha.lols. Just take over in the role of Cappo as Proudmom38 has nominated u.You are very capable and u have all my support.

Yes o..she's got my support too

Patking i cant do it o..i too need encouragement..plus MS is still flexing muscle undecided..infact im hungry with these food pictures being posted and too weak to do anything bout my situation.. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ffafolayan, nosky4(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.