Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159533 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Comman eat na grin grin
This is the first proper meal I'm cooking /eating since last week egg and plantains episode sef..
No flare to cook since

Oya take the egg
Lemme alone oooo cry I no dey play with you again... Chaiiii, local rice wey I don dey crave since day before yesterday cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
Biko has anyone heard from Somebodymum? Has she dropped BA because my thoughts just went to her now

Cc capo Pweetiebabe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss
MumIbeji:
Lemme alone oooo cry I no dey play with you again... Chaiiii, local rice wey I don dey crave since day before yesterday cry cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
hahahaha

Gimme meat na grin grin

Beggi beggi
E no good o
Buy Your Own o
E go better
Better better better tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumplenty(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=PatKing post=61410361]

Hellooo!!!!
Welcome!!!!
#TeamApril2018!!!! wink

Make yourself comfortable!
Glad to have you.

What a story you got! Thank God for proving himself mighty once again in your life. This Baby will stay.
Happy to have you dearie.

tanks so much
though alwys checking pant every now and then but i pray my faith and hope is greater than my fear and doubt.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm going to buy meat to add to my own
zaynie:

Beggi beggi
E no good o
Buy Your Own o
E go better
Better better better tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Wowwww, Amazing BS so far..had to read like 9 pages from yesterday.

Beyedew,I was reading ur BS whilst DH was with me and I didn't know when I shouted *jesus*...I just cldnt tell him what I read cos he will start getting scared(he is a chicken like dat). If u Can overcome dat, you can overcome anything ma'am...God bless you and yours,superwoman!!

Angeltolly,your testimony shall be permanent ijn!!

Heroinqc,this too shall pass ijn, God will see you through this trying period, Favour will come from places and people you don't even know, you will reap the fruit of ur Labour ijn!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jeweld1(f): 12:37pm On Oct 14, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
PatKing:

I go scatter house! grin cheesy
I see @Toyeem, @Mumibeji, or @Hafsat24 fitting into your shoes ma'am.
Let's vote please...
Honestly, I think you should do a proper handover ceremony.

Agreed!

Oya o team April mamas come out n vote for who you want to be your cappo among this 4 candidates.....the mama with the highest vote shall be crowned the winner n the cappo! Multiple vote is allowed!
Other mamas too can cast their votes!

Simply vote for your candidate by commenting her nos n name (e.g no 1 patking)

CANDIDATES ARE..

1.PatKing
2.MumIbeji
3.Hafsat24
4.toyeem

Ps. All votes ends by 6pm!

Let the vote begins!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Agreed!

Oya o team April mamas come out n vote for who you want to be your cappo among this 4 candidates.....the mama with the highest vote shall be crowned the winner n the cappo! Multiple vote is allowed!

CANDIDATES ARE..

1.PatKing
2.MumIbeji
3.Hafsat24
4.toyeem

Let the vote begins!

Let me be the first ti vote

Number 1 PatKing!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
zaynie:

See your life? angry
When Adele( calling it the Yoruba way, comman beat me tongue) is enjoying it, how will she want to vacate the building?
You made me replicate this meal and I vouched not to comment till my meal was ready, Oya you sef tadimeyin kowajeun cool

Rice ( closest thing I had to local rice was this Lake rice, small like ofada and not as polished)
Stew : shredded meat and tomatoes with iru kiss
Fried plantain
cool

@zaynie your address pls

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Biko has anyone heard from Somebodymum?

Thanks for checking on me sis kiss I'm alive and well to the glory of God. Still popped in here yesterday.

No BA yet ooo, I'd be 42 weeks on Monday by God's grace, and that's when the doctors will step in.
I'd be sure to announce soon as that happens. Hugs

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Is it only Team April that can vote? because me i want to vote Patking also grin.
Didnt even read the whole post before commenting lol. Anyway sha i vote Patking

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Biko has anyone heard from Somebodymum? Has she dropped BA because my thoughts just went to her now

Cc capo Pweetiebabe

No dear she hasn't drop her BA, I guess somebodybaby is getting his things ready to evacuate his mansion

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Agreed!

CANDIDATES ARE..

1.PatKing
2.MumIbeji
3.Hafsat24
4.toyeem

Let the vote begins!
1=PatKing

am not team April o, I jex want to follow u guys and elect sha.

Proudmom, I trust u re good now? God's blessings will forever fill your home. kisses to my lil proudy and greetings to Prouddad38

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I'm going to buy meat to add to my own
Dis woman u too like food, is like u re planning to take dis foodie mantel from proudmom38 and curvilicious

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
MumIbeji:

God bless you ma'am for taking over.. . Patking is officially the new cappo of Team April.. Missing Proudmom38

See person wet I dey eye to our rescue! shocked

Ha!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SomebodysMum: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
No dear she hasn't drop her BA, I guess somebodybaby is getting his things ready to evacuate his mansion

Getting ready ke? My pikin just balance well for inside womb. Lol. Not a single sign.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
eksbabe:
Is it only Team April that can vote? because me i want to vote Patking also grin.
Didnt even read the whole post before commenting lol. Anyway sha i vote Patking

Is not only team April o, the vote is open to all mamas.....thanks for for your vote ma'am!

PatKing take note!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
SomebodysMum:

Getting ready ke? My pikin just balance well for inside womb. Lol. Not a single sign.
You dont need any sign oo, it can just come like bengdedereng grin grin. All the best ma'm

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Oh OK sis.... It's well
SomebodysMum:

Thanks for checking on me sis kiss I'm alive and well to the glory of God. Still popped in here yesterday.

No BA yet ooo, I'd be 42 weeks on Monday by God's grace, and that's when the doctors will step in.
I'd be sure to announce soon as that happens. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
Benignasweety:
1=PatKing

am not team April o, I jex want to follow u guys and elect sha.

Proudmom, I trust u re good now? God's blessings will forever fill your home. kisses to my lil proudy and greetings to Prouddad38

Thanks for participating!

I'm good dear! Amen. Thanks ma...how's Zizi doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ha cappo my appetite travelled for a week now oh, it just came back today grin grin

I Kant take the tittle from proudmom38 and curvilicous na... They be my egbon when it comes to food
Pweetiebabe:
Dis woman u too like food, is like u re planning to take dis foodie mantel from proudmom38 and curvilicious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
He he he PatKing.......

You have enter one-chance!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

She's the one that initiated me o! At least it's obvious now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
PatKing:

See person wet I dey eye to our rescue! shocked

Ha!!!

You can't escape this sis cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
SomebodysMum:

Don't worry I ve dis feeling u re meeting ur Lo before next weekend, have told my Lo if he didn't show face before next ANC appointment (Thursday) I will go on hunger strike

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
mumplenty:

tanks so much
though alwys checking pant every now and then but i pray my faith and hope is greater than my fear and doubt.

My dear,
I came here on my 9th week, exact week I miscarried in April, step of faith!!!
Since I can't tell friends or family, I took solace here to shame devil.

My sister, if not for bad society, we for announce since 4weeks sef. We have have overcome!

We will birth our Babies!
Have you heard 12weeks is the threshold of high-risk? I am just a day ahead of you.

Take another leap of faith and buy 1 Baby item, or start looking up Names.

Stop checking pants! There shall be no loss.

@allMomma planning coup on me to succeed @Proudmum38... I see you all.
Na so we forced it on @Proudmum38 cos she was resisting, let me not resist, maybe a proper contest will continue and i will be overturned grin

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:

@zaynie your address pls

No 5
Mammy water Avenue
Ocean Road
Yemoja LGA
Lagos grin

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
kelizosuy:
Ha cappo my appetite travelled for a week now oh, it just came back today grin grin

I Kant take the tittle from proudmom38 and curvilicous na... They be my egbon when it comes to food

I pray o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
proudmom38:

Thanks for participating!

I'm good dear! Amen. Thanks ma...how's Zizi doing?
Mouth on boobi as I type...

we are doing good ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Mummy Zaynie talk true na this small food you dey chop or issit for tasting. #comman beat me I'm in my house. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3655) (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.