Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137605 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2015
lala4sure:
I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time today grin grin Na so the thing dey be ahhhhh
how are u able to do that? and @how many weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2015
babymama01:
yes ooo team mate started feeln it too 4 like a wk nw. Its definitely amazing I had my 2nd scan also ystdai seeing dat lil cutie always get me overwhelmed. May God continue to c us tru d journey amen.
Wow dats gr8,I'm happy u saw ur lil cutie.Where u able 2 knw d sex of d baby? I too will be going 4my scan on monday His grace..Pray dat everything go smoothly 4me too! Amen 2ur pray.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2015
modath:
@Lala,@proudy &babym,
You FTMs excitement are putting me in an anticipatory mood now & I'm 14+ & will soon(felt flutters like a lil swimming fish in wk 9-10) start getting it but you blessed mamas have put the thought in my head.
I'm getting all giddy thinking about when the baby decides to just balance with d bum or stick a foot/arm in one corner & you do a probe & can actually feel that particular body part.Get ready for an almost orgasmic feeling.
Carrying and birthing a life is "nameless" & I pray that all silent ttc mamas on this thread will get to experience the sheer joy & wonders of this experience soon ijn (amin).
U can say dat again my sis...I pray we all carry to term in good health n happiness. A VERY BIG AMEN TO DAT UR PRAYER ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2015
modath:
@Lala,@proudy &babym,
You FTMs excitement are putting me in an anticipatory mood now & I'm 14+ & will soon(felt flutters like a lil swimming fish in wk 9-10) start getting it but you blessed mamas have put the thought in my head.
I'm getting all giddy thinking about when the baby decides to just balance with d bum or stick a foot/arm in one corner & you do a probe & can actually feel that particular body part.Get ready for an almost orgasmic feeling.
Carrying and birthing a life is "nameless" & I pray that all silent ttc mamas on this thread will get to experience the sheer joy & wonders of this experience soon ijn (amin).

@Modath,I say a big amen oooo.baba God come and visit me and other of my TTC sisters this 2015...To all you belleful mamas,you shall enter into that favour room and come out with your boundle of joy IJN Amen..

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:18am On Feb 07, 2015
euphorbia:
grin April team don they shout ooo.....I join u sha.the heat is just too much.cooking isn't always too easy cos of the heat. sad
At 28 weeks +,I'm begining to feel my first trimester again.I don't feel like eating ,I don't even know what to eat but my stomach pains my like shocked 'go get food!' .Though,I do have ulcer sometimes b4 pregnancy but nowI feel the terrible ulcer pain again.I hope am safe cos I don't like taking drugs .those red tablets with folic acid worsen my stomach pain after about 30 minutes cry ftm
I will advice u talk 2 ur dr abt ur ulcer cos I had d same episode during early preg.I was told 2 stay away from garden egg,coke,sprite,beer any drink at all dat contains gas. I was told 2 take alot of milk n was given gascol n 1 other drug i cnt remember d name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2015
ayobarmy:
I guess mine is as a result of empty stomach, bcuz i lost appetite for food completely, so my hubby bought me,bournvita and loyal milk, but i noticed i have been visiting the toilet (for major reason.) more often since i started taking the tea, so the pain comes after each trip to the toilet. please where is proudmom
I'm here sis,maybe ur body system is not tolerating Bournvita cos I had d same problem when taking bournvita,so I switch to milo n was fine. Pls make sure u take alot of water cos dis heat can be d culprit too. Pele dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2015
waistbead:

@Modath,I say a big amen oooo.baba God come and visit me and other of my TTC sisters this 2015...To all you belleful mamas,you shall enter into that favour room and come out with your boundle of joy IJN Amen..

Amen sis,God will grant ur heart desire dis year n dat of d rest ttc. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2015
@kaffy I sight u o,abeg come answer questions here o..Moti di nurse osan gangan lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2015
waistbead:

Amen this is your year,am asking God to visit all my sisters in the ttc trend and he,we will celebrate with u all dis year...You shall carry your twins and triplets IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayobarmy(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
proudmom38:

I'm here sis,maybe ur body system is not tolerating Bournvita cos I had d same problem when taking bournvita,so I switch to milo n was fine. Pls make sure u take alot of water cos dis heat can be d culprit too. Pele dear!
i even stop the tea since yesterday but still d same till now. ...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2015
ayobarmy:
i even stop the tea since yesterday but still d same till now. ...

Ur stomach is empty nd that's the reason y u kip having d pain. U nid to find sumtin else u tolerate and hv to ensure dat r stomach is nt empty. Sori, it's all part of the pain and joy of motherhood. Hope dis helps
And pls note the pain won't go away immediately, it wil reduce gradually then go away.pls ensure ur stomach is neva empty. All the best
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
phunmielomo:

where exactly in abuleegba are u?u can try ayodele hospital on you to fagba from abuleegba or ahmadiyya hospital.
thank you mam for the suggestion,will try and find my way there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
ifefunmi:

Hamkad is a good one, that is where I use. it is at U-turn bus stop
thanks mam,and i stay around u-turn.will shine my eyes when i get to u-turn bus top.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama01: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
proudmom38:

Wow dats gr8,I'm happy u saw ur lil cutie.Where u able 2 knw d sex of d baby? I too will be going 4my scan on monday His grace..Pray dat everything go smoothly 4me too! Amen 2ur pray.
tnx dear d doc adviced I wait till end of march to get an accurate result of d sex cnt wait o lol. Things will surely go well mama bebe by God's grace. Enjoy ur bump as I'm enjoyn mine dis 2nd tri...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama01: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
modath:
@Lala,@proudy &babym,
no b small thing dear its more dan nameless. A very big amen to ur prayer. Ttc no b here o bt there's surely light at d end of d tunnel
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
babymama01:
tnx dear d doc adviced I wait till end of march to get an accurate result of d sex cnt wait o lol. Things will surely go well mama bebe by God's grace. Enjoy ur bump as I'm enjoyn mine dis 2nd tri...
Amen o,thanks mama. It is well with us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
@kaff how re u doing n how is work? Hope dis heat no reach ur side o? Pls u don hear from beedam at all? U re bless sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Please all FTM and mothers wit either history of miscarriages,previous stilbirth,hbp in preg,ttc b4 success and any oda issue shld please endeavour to register in a govt hospital for adequate care and if u r using a private hosp, ensure they hv a consultant gynaecologist and not just regular general practitioner. U deserve the best ooo and the end result is our LOS in our hands wit us both in gud health.. one love alwaz
I was ttc b4 i conceive and was planning 2 register 4 antenatal with d university clinic where my husband works,should i go ahead or i do as u say?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
olalayo1710:
. team September too, may we all carry to term Insha Allah
Amin sis,welcome onboard.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deezou:

I was ttc b4 i conceive and was planning 2 register 4 antenatal with d university clinic where my husband works,should i go ahead or i do as u say?

Most university clinics have hosp they register wit for care. If d clinic has a gynaecologist dat can take care of u, pls do. The priority is getting adequate maternal and child care during preg,labour, delivery and post delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
proudmom38:
@kaff how re u doing n how is work? Hope dis heat no reach ur side o? Pls u don hear from beedam at all? U re bless sis

Sis mi, work don start wit full force, so tired rite now. Man pikin no go remember heat sef in d case of emergencies bn brought in. Nt heard frm beedam too,pray all is well wit her and LO. My rgds to prouddad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Sis mi, work don start wit full force, so tired rite now. Man pikin no go remember heat sef in d case of emergencies bn brought in. Nt heard frm beedam too,pray all is well wit her and LO. My rgds to prouddad
Eyeah pele dear,Amen o...Proud dad sent his greetings too. It is well with us!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thank you very much kaffy4bill,u r really a sister.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
ayobarmy:

Hi dear, I went for my 16weeks appointment and my midwife used one device ( I think its a Doppler) to get the baby's heartbeat grin Ohh my God it was so amazing, so fast that i was initially scared because the entire room was full of the noise from the baby's heartbeat. I have done 2 scan sessions already ( early scan @ 9weeks and 12weeks) but i never heard the heartbeat. Plsss ask for it when next you visit the clinic, however i did not hear it at my first appointment with my midwife at 8weeks hence the need for it at 16weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lala4sure: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
modath:
@Lala,@proudy &babym,

Amazing feeling dear and Amen to your prayers grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
ayobarmy:
How many weeks gone re?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Its only God oooo. He has brought me this far.
May we all carry to term.
Bikonu my joints de pain me after doin small work. Basically my fingers and toes. Is it part of the package?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm so so sorry for getting you my people worried again.

All is fine with me and LO. We are now at home.

I never knew anything could keep me away for this long on this thread but please bear with me.

I have this "heavenly tear" which is making me go crazy. I cry when it starts to pain me sef ( I have 0 tolerance for pain). I had to manage to type this to make people relax.

I have the funniest birth story ever. Infact na 2episodes go contain am. so just give me few days to compose am. Energy to type no dey.

I no know say vigilante + tear fit make me abandon Nairaland to the extent that I hardly remember to charge my phone sef.

NB: Please, I will advise people to wait for God's appointed time and never try to induce labour with "castor oil" (opinion differs sha)

Wishing all belleful mothers a safe and stressfree delivery.

Lastly,how can my "tear" heal fast?

Peace!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Beedam so happy to hear from you. Soon the pain will be over. Experienced mamas please come and answer beedam. I dont want her to continue crying. Meanwhile shey they said sitz bath de help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Beedam so glad to hear from you. Srzly awaiting your birth story. Sorry dear @ the tear,it wuld heal with time. Just put little salt and savlon/dettol in hot water(the one you can tolerate) den sit in it for sometime. I tink u need to do this 3 times in a day.@ all FTM's a friend told me to do my kegals a lot cos it prevents episiotomy. Wuldn't hurt to try it. You can google more for more info.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
beedam:
I'm so so sorry for getting you my people worried again.

All is fine with me and LO. We are now at home.

I never knew anything could keep me away for this long on this thread but please bear with me.

I have this "heavenly tear" which is making me go crazy. I cry when it starts to pain me sef ( I have 0 tolerance for pain). I had to manage to type this to make people relax.

I have the funniest birth story ever. Infact na 2episodes go contain am. so just give me few days to compose am. Energy to type no dey.

I no know say vigilante + tear fit make me abandon Nairaland to the extent that I hardly remember to charge my phone sef.

NB: Please, I will advise people to wait for God's appointed time and never try to induce labour with "castor oil" (opinion differs sha)

Wishing all belleful mothers a safe and stressfree delivery.

Lastly,how can my "tear" heal fast?

Peace!!!

Thank God u n ur lo re fine...It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Went baby shopping today,got really nice things..@beedam pele dear it is well with u and LO

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hazardd(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.