Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147400 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LholarB(f): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2017
Your baby issa cutie, congrats once again Kelizosuy, God bless you and your Lo!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks ma'am
Blessedmum:
Congrats Kelizosuy God bless Adele for u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks sis
God bless you too
LholarB:
Your baby issa cutie, congrats once again Kelizosuy, God bless you and your Lo!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2017
Just want to say happy Sunday to fellow bumping Teamo (Proper roll call will be done this week hopefully but if am unable that means we have to get another cappo or interim cappo becos I think am failing u ladies).
Anistef :
Roseey0,
rosekatiej,,
missusadey ,
4realwoman
Forevergirl ,
Imahaps ,
Omojolagbe,
Blessedmum ,
bigiyaro,
yetty002
Olubassey92

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
No I'm not spitting...infact the only sign of pregnancy I have is frequent urination and tiredness. Aside that I'm very ok...OYO is tour case o.

How are you feeling today? Are you on prenatals?
forlahkhe:
Hey......*clapping* ao ar u feeling? Hope u ar spitting like me sha cos if u'r nt, dts ojoro o tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
I have no clue on how to pm o

Forevergirl:
Stephaniecoa, Please I am interested in the car seat, can you pm me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maggiespecial(f): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats @ kelizosuy, Adele is just too beautiful, I dey even trip for that her sexy lips. She has already bring joy, happiness, peace to u. And you will never have any cause to cry on her. Regards to Adele n tell her that we all love her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by samadeyemi007(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good day mummies and mummies-to-be,, I have these two issues here
1.My wife is in her first trimester, but she's been having this stomach ache cum stomach pains. Most time it last for about 10 minutes after which she'll be OK.
2.Also she's bn vomiting virtually everyday, if she has not vomited in a day, she won't be ok. And anytime she's vomiting its like she want vomit her intestine.
Pls from experience, are these normal?
Is there advice to relate to Her?
Thanks mommas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forlahkhe: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
U dont know ao lucky u are.....i am doing a serious countdown of my first trmester cos i know i wl b fine after then, meanwhile, my first pregnacy was worst than this one sef and that is y it took me 3yrs to accept to b pregnant again...

Stephaniecoa:
No I'm not spitting...infact the only sign of pregnancy I have is frequent urination and tiredness. Aside that I'm very ok...OYO is tour case o.

How are you feeling today? Are you on prenatals?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks ma'am

Thanks so much for your help. God bless you
Maggiespecial:
Congrats @ kelizosuy, Adele is just too beautiful, I dey even trip for that her sexy lips. She has already bring joy, happiness, peace to u. And you will never have any cause to cry on her. Regards to Adele n tell her that we all love her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
proudmom38:

You mean elegede leaf can be use to prepare vegetable soup? shocked
I know about the fruits but not the leafs!
Haaa, na correct vegetables o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamatwiny(f): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats kelizosuy,
Adele is beautiful.

I am happy I did not miss your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks ma'am
mamatwiny:
Congrats kelizosuy,
Adele is beautiful.

I am happy I did not miss your BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
congrats dear kelizosuy...your joy shall be permanent in Jesus name...I'm so happy for you..God bless our new baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks so much ma'am
God bless you too
chrissyjay:
congrats dear kelizosuy...your joy shall be permanent in Jesus name...I'm so happy for you..God bless our new baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
kissKelizosuy congrats the devil is indeed a looser. Adele is cuuuute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good day sis, congrats ma, pls mama what did u use to tackle d jaundice. ;pls help me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks ma.. The devil failed
Nimi22:
kissKelizosuy congrats the devil is indeed a looser. Adele is cuuuute
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2017
casler:
Drop some details, bank. Dunno how to go private here.
sorry my sis ...all will be well in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
mumsgirl27:
Just want to say happy Sunday to fellow bumping Teamo (Proper roll call will be done this week hopefully but if am unable that means we have to get another cappo or interim cappo becos I think am failing u ladies).
Anistef :
Roseey0,
rosekatiej,,
missusadey ,
4realwoman
Forevergirl ,
Imahaps ,
Omojolagbe,
Blessedmum ,
bigiyaro,
yetty002
Olubassey92

my able cappo I'm fine TankGod ure fine. d Lord strengthen u to continue in Jesus name amen.

ms dey deal wit me sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
LholarB:

Mama, plz is it that simas satchet butter you used for both recipes?? (By melted , you mean melting the butter on the frying pan first or what)
Is the sugar (1 cup) 500g or 250g and what brand of cocoa powder did u use
How many minutes did it take to cover the Dough with napkin?
I wantu know before proceeding grin

Yes it's simas

You can put in a small plastic container and place in hot water.

for sugar you can use milk cup or use as desired. For the chocolate add gradually till you get your desired sweetness.

The dough should double in size. I put mine under the sun. You can place bowl of dough in warm oven or pot of hot water. Time shouldn't exceed 45min but the key is that it should double in size.

I used Baker's choice pure cocoa. Anyone can do.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
casler:
Drop some details, bank. Dunno how to go private here.
sorry my sis ...all will be well in Jesus name pls sis help me with d drugs you used for ur sons jaundice. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
chrissyjay:

sorry my sis ...all will be well in Jesus name
pls sis help me with d drugs you used for ur sons jaundice. thanks
Pls check where you saw my name again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
samadeyemi007:
Good day mummies and mummies-to-be,, I have these two issues here
1.Most time it last for about 10 minutes after which she'll be OK.
2.Also she's bn vomiting virtually everyday, if she has not vomited in a day, she won't be ok.
Pls from experience, are these normal?
Hi Mr Sam,
If you state how far along she Is, people may relate better. Cos pregnancy symptoms are in stages, and varies per person.
Vomiting is normal in early preganacy, in rare cases it last thorough out pregnancy, if it last more than 12weeks... there is a medical term for It, and she will be managed by her Oby&Gyn.

I pray she gets better soon.
Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Haaa, na correct vegetables o

Please help me with the recipe and preparation! Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chrissyjay: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
casler:
Pls check where you saw my name again.
OK ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bloomingbud:
Good evening mamas plssssss I need help on what to do about this stubborn cough and catarrh that has plagued my life for 2 weeks now, it's keeps going on and off

I'm 21wks 3days and my ant. Appointment is in 3 weeks pls what can't I do or take make una help me biko.
Honey, lemon and warm water is the remedy, morning and evening (while going to bed). Works for me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Stephaniecoa:
Mamas in the house weldone o. DH and I decided to buy our favorite carseat (I start shopping once I confirm pregnancy) and mistakenly paid for 2 instead of one.
Now we have the same car seat that our daughter uses so we can't have 3. I'm thinking of giving it out to a mum here at a reduced price...see original price plus shipping $80 each then know how much we got one.I won't quote price,will allow interested mums to say what they can afford,I will give to whoever her offer is better. Is that fair? If not oya you Mamas should suggest a better option.
PS: it's exactly this one i posted and it can be used from newborn to 10yrs (convertible)
How much o! I'm interested.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Read over...i asked for offer. So I don't quote price that will be much.
HolySteph:

How much o! I'm interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 3:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
proudmom38:

Please help me with the recipe and preparation! Thanks
My Foodie presido, it's prepare like normal vegetables

Recipe

Elegede, pepper,onions,smoked fish, iru, onions,crayfish,salt and Maggi, palm oil, ponmo(i love to dice it) and d orishirishi u wish to add
After getting my vegetables, I remove those stuff like rope and small balls den wash, cut/dice to d sizes I want den steam with lil salt, or add hot water to it den Sieve after few seconds...I den prepare my sauce(u no dat heavenly aroma wen u fry ata-orodo, enough iru and onions with palm oil) will add my Orishirishi to it and allow to cook, after my sauce is ready I will add my vegetables to it, allow every tin to steam for few mins my efo elegede is ready... Me I love to don prepare my Eba down so e go don cold Wella(as I be omo Oko)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please advise exchange rate you're using so I quote something that is fair

Stephaniecoa:
Read over...i asked for offer. So I don't quote price that will be much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
My Foodie presido, it's prepare like normal vegetables

Recipe

Elegede, pepper,onions,smoked fish, iru, onions,crayfish,salt and Maggi, palm oil, ponmo(i love to dice it) and d orishirishi u wish to add
After getting my vegetables, I remove those stuff like rope and small balls den wash, cut/dice to d sizes I want den steam with lil salt, or add hot water to it den Sieve after few seconds...I den prepare my sauce(u no dat heavenly aroma wen u fry ata-orodo, enough iru and onions with palm oil) will add my Orishirishi to it and allow to cook, after my sauce is ready I will add my vegetables to it, allow every tin to steam for few mins my efo elegede is ready... Me I love to don prepare my Eba down so e go don cold Wella(as I be omo Oko)

Lemme be luking @u wit ondo eyes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jeniluv(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.