Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147943 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kelizosuy where is the BS cuz i cant find it o
Modified-i have seen it grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
proudmom38:

You mean elegede leaf can be use to prepare vegetable soup? shocked

I know about the fruits but not the leafs!

See this Mama...... You no sabi Efo elegede? You are on a long thing ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
good evening mama, talking about her she was my team mate, whats her number saying? may God be with her.
tatacherie:
Iyomomoreloaded where are you?pls show face na
I keep trying ur number every now n then..
I wish I collected your complete home address then..
May God protect you and family
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
My Foodie presido, it's prepare like normal vegetables

Recipe

Elegede, pepper,onions,smoked fish, iru, onions,crayfish,salt and Maggi, palm oil, ponmo(i love to dice it) and d orishirishi u wish to add
After getting my vegetables, I remove those stuff like rope and small balls den wash, cut/dice to d sizes I want den steam with lil salt, or add hot water to it den Sieve after few seconds...I den prepare my sauce(u no dat heavenly aroma wen u fry ata-orodo, enough iru and onions with palm oil) will add my Orishirishi to it and allow to cook, after my sauce is ready I will add my vegetables to it, allow every tin to steam for few mins my efo elegede is ready... Me I love to don prepare my Eba down so e go don cold Wella(as I be omo Oko)

Thanks you for this!
Will sure try it out.
But to get the vegetable here in ekpoma na work.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
angeltolly:

See this Mama...... You no sabi Efo elegede? You are on a long thing ooo

My dear, I only sabi d elegede itself not d efo!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
kelizosuy:
My BS
Biko it's long so pardon me
She is beautiful. Congratulations once again ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
As at time of purchase was $1 = N370.
hunniesuzie:
Please advise exchange rate you're using so I quote something that is fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thanks ma'am grin grin
NIFES:

She is beautiful. Congratulations once again ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
chrissyjay:
Good day sis, congrats ma, pls mama what did u use to tackle d jaundice. ;pls help me

Home remedy that I know for jaundice which I also know is effective is.... get unripe pawpaw, wash thoroughly with the back. slice with the back and put it in a clean bottle or clean bowl with cover. Add drinking water to it and leave for about 12hrs or more if you can afford the luxury of time. Then you drink as often as possible, ur baby will get it from breastmilk. you can also try giving a teaspoon of it to baby morning & night for some days. it should clear off by God's grace. it's a strong antibiotics so don't overdose on it yourself.

You should also do the early morning sun b4 9am.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol
eksbabe:
Kelizosuy where is the BS cuz i cant find it o
Modified-i have seen it grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
tiwatopebam:
good evening mama, talking about her she was my team mate, whats her number saying? may God be with her.
It either out of coverage or hangs up on its own without connecting at all
I don't even know her real name I would have searched her up on Facebook or Google
Though I intend getting her full name from her network provider that's if her line was duely registered. I've been really worried about her lately..even dh is. I pray God be with her
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Have missed you all, happy Waddling mama's.
Master Light at 16 weeks.

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Goldenheart002:

Lemme be luking @u wit ondo eyes

Me self dey look u with my Akure eyes o tongue, Egin Keti ri
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olubassey92(f): 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
lululuv:
Baby light is too cute❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Me self dey look u with my Akure eyes o tongue, Egin Keti ri

O san, omiye mi.....bobo ke?
Hebrew birthing soonest by God's Grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
tatacherie:

It either out of coverage or hangs up on its own without connecting at all
I don't even know her real name I would have searched her up on Facebook or Google
Though I intend getting her full name from her network provider that's if her line was duely registered. I've been really worried about her lately..even dh is. I pray God be with her
I really wish we could look out for her... been worried after her last post in June till now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
lululuv:
cute baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meeeeey: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
Congrats Keliousy. Although I didn't see Adele sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olubassey92:

Baby light is too cute❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks babes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Trendytessy:

cute baby

Thanks hun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
Good evening mamas .

Sneak peak on gift pack available below to 1 November mama

Will put further details on how to enter by the 30th of October.

Good night and have a blessed week.

Cc Anugod, pweetiebabe, Lady25

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dazzle86:

Team August 2017 how are we and our little ones. Lil Amelia is finally beginning to sleep through the night.
Got my period exactly a month after birth. I am yet to get another. Don't know if its cos I didn't exclusively breast feed the first month and did so the second month. Anybody experience this?

PS: I am not preggers.

lucky u... my baby still wakes 2-3 times. I haven't seen AF yet tho I feel like its coming anytime soon ( I don't mind).
kisses to lil Amelia

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Good evening mamas .

Now my mouth is watering. These are lovely, mama lemme use APC to win naa embarassed wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:
Good evening mamas .

This is lovely! I hope there will be gift pack when God blesses me again with another baby that will stay! Lol

God bless you real good for this!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temisangorgeous: 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hello house, am new here, I just got my BFP!!! Yip yipeee

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Temisangorgeous:
Congrats and welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Temisangorgeous:

Welcome ma'am. You will carry to term and birth supernaturally in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mbliz(f): 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
During my visit to the hospital, a woman put to birth. As she was breastfeeding her child, I noticed there was no colostrum. It was just the normal watery breastmilk that came out instead of the yellowish milk. I became really worried and I asked her why? But she didn't have answers to it. Now my fear is this, during the early days of my last trimester I noticed the colostrum from my nipples but after a while I don't see it again. Is it normal not to produce colostrum immediately after birth? What is the health Implication of a child that didn't get colostrum after birth? Is there any kind of food that a mother should eat to enable her breast produce colostrum. Anyone with full knowledge and experience on this, should pls respond. Am really kindaf worried
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Mbliz:
During my visit to the hospital, a woman put to birth. As she was breastfeeding her child, I noticed there was no colostrum. It was just the normal watery breastmilk that came out instead of the yellowish milk. I became really worried and I asked her why? But she didn't have answers to it. Now my fear is this, during the early days of my last trimester I noticed the colostrum from my nipples but after a while I don't see it again. Is it normal not to produce colostrum immediately after birth? What is the health Implication of a child that didn't get colostrum after birth? Is there any kind of food that a mother should eat to enable her breast produce colostrum. Anyone with full knowledge and experience on this, should pls respond. Am really kindaf worried

Colostrum comes before the real milk appears and there's nothing you can actively do to produce it. You can't make it come again either, until your next baby comes.
The normal milk is still nutritious and contains all a baby needs so don't be worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 2:44am On Oct 23, 2017
Benignasweety:
I really wish we could look out for her... been worried after her last post in June till now.
Seriously worried Ma
True caller app identified her contact as Stephie.I wish it was Stephie plus a surname

(1) (2) (3) ... (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) (3714) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.