Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8204343 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2017
Forever oh Lord, Your word is settled in heaven, it is settled!
We are grateful for all you've done for us Team November. We recorded no loss! It's been mummy and baby alive and well with daddy rejoicing! We are grateful Lord!

We started from 6 members, got to 24. We've received 23 birth alerts, all successful deliveries. God be praised!

1. sacredlily ported to 21st October, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
2. MsAfricaa delivered 1st November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
3. richdaflux dw delivered 4th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
4. Mbliz delivered 4th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
5. dammyluv911 delivered 6th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
6. ebubenwaozo delivered 6th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
7. sweetlady4real delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
8. casler delivered 8th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
9. LholarB delivered 10th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
10. rennylicious delivered 13th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
11. Anugod delivered 14th November, BBG kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
12. CheeryChy delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
13. beckybecca27 delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
14. Zheemub delivered 15th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
15. adezie delivered 15th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
16. Laureen007 delivered 16th November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
17. YeyeObas5 delivered 21st November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
18. atumomo delivered 21st November, BBB kiss BA seen, BS submitted kiss
19. esha01 delivered 22nd November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
20. puffy84 delivered 24th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
21. opella delivered 25th November, BBG kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
22. kendrallmai delivered 25th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
23. Sisiyemisi delivered 29th November, BBB kiss BA seen, awaiting BS
24. holutosin ______ EDD 30th November.

Teamies still owing us BS, please comman drop it oo. And remember to register on ma'am AlphaHandMaiden site.

Team December, we hand over this baton to you in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. You shall not record any loss. It's your month to rejoice! Go forth and bring forth your los with ease. It shall be well with you!

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 6:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Sisiyemisi:
BA! BA! BA! On The 29th of November,I welcomed my Prince charming through Vaginal Delivery. Mum and baby doing fine,daddy still can't believe his eyes,everyone so excited. Too grateful to God,thanks to all teamies and mamas on here. BS later. CC: Cappo Anugod
Yaass! Yaass! No porting allowed tongue Welcome prince kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomemama: 7:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Ilyfavoured:
Congratulations to all November mamas. May your joy not go sour and may God supply all you need to care for the little ones (physically, mentally, financially and spiritually).
Team December, it's our month. May the little ones come forth with ease in perfect health in Jesus name.

Amen to your prayers, I'm super excited. Been waiting anxiously for December to come and it's here finally, I give God all the Glory.
Shopping done and bag fully packed grin
Hebrew women delivery to us all
Who is going to declare the month open for us?
As for me LO isn't fully baked and no signs of labour yet
Just been battling with waist and joint pains
It will end in praise for us all... Amen

I've been dreaming of this 4d scan, how much did it cost you?
And congrats to all November mamas, your month was beautiful indeed...
December will be greater in Jesus name.... Amen
For the later shall be greater than the former
Happy New month

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 7:13am On Dec 01, 2017
Good morning my senior mamas and a Happy New Month.
Where are my June mamas, I hope we have a cappo already as I couldn't read back or is MS still dealing with us? Mine is reducing gradually, hoping to hear from all June mums

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Anugod:

Team December, we hand over this baton to you in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. You shall not record any loss. It's your month to rejoice! Go forth and bring forth your los with ease. It shall be well with you!
AMEN!!!!!! : grin
Me i slept like a princess overnight.i just dey happy anyhow. Hope we done pack our bags o.
Father Lord we ask humbly that u make this month easy for all team december mamas including those we dont know here on nairaland.we pray that you provide abundantly for us all (especially our baby daddies)financially. We pray that no loss of mother,child nor father will be recorded. We ask that this journey will end in praise for us all. AMEN

Oya who wants to open floor?

Ps-my moms bithday is on the 4th and my favourite aunts birthday is on 17th. I want birthday mates for them o.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hafsat24(f): 8:11am On Dec 01, 2017
PatKing:

Thank you Teamie,
I pray yours turns out as you desired amen.

Our ANC Radiologist always prefer waiting 24weeks for certainty, my 18weeks Anormally scan the lady refuse to say even as Doctor instructed. She just suspected Girl.
But most scan centres here in Abuja get it right from 16weeks, I went to Echoscan on my 20weeks and it was super clear.

Oh that's lovely..will try to do mine then..was actually waiting till like 20weeks so i can do a 4D scan..i did for my first and it was really lovely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyTari(f): 8:23am On Dec 01, 2017
Good morning mamas in the house, I'm new here although I've been a guest reading comments. I'm 14wks+ now. Happy new month.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2017
Sisiyemisi:
BA! BA! BA!
Congratulations ma'am. God bless the baby.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NIFES(f): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2017
atumomo:
Birth story
Congratulations mama. God bless the baby

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HolySteph(f): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy New Month to all the mamas in the house. This is going to be joyful month for us all. Those birthing this month I wish you safe delivery. Team January I hope we are getting packed up. We shall all rejoice this beautiful season. #Supernaturalbirth.

Let me sama you with this to start the day. smiley grin

Fried dodo, Spaghetti and Smoked catfish stew with biscuit bone. Wash it down with smoothies (watermelon, orange and banana). Baby must be healthy o! E no get choice. wink

Oya o mamas make una manage this one. grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2017
Ilyfavoured:

Between, I had a 4D scan some weeks ago and it was HA-MAA-ZIN.......

What state did you do it? Is it Abuja?
And how much was it?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ifyalways(f): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Oya ooo, team December kiss kiss kiss

Happy new month to everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by toyeem(f): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Hafsat24:

Oh that's lovely..will try to do mine then..was actually waiting till like 20weeks so i can do a 4D scan..i did for my first and it was really lovely cheesy

Waiting till next anc scan to do mine. All my teammates wanting babygirls,plenty baby girl dust on u pple. baby girls are always cute with those balllelina and princess dresses but me ayam secretly hoping for a boy.
So my girls have decided dat dey don't want jeans again only princesses gowns and shoes,dese my girls ehn,wonder babes.lols

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:45am On Dec 01, 2017
zaynie:

Abeg no let am see the pics o.
E no want hear beat for that house. In fact if you ask questions too strongly, he will frown face.
I no dey to enter court this evening cool
At last I don get ur weak point, I must save d picture and threaten u with it anytime u disturb my babies.

I love d way u disciplined dem though....Operation catch dem young

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happymummy(f): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy new month mama
Congratulations to everyone that pit to birth in the month of November
Father we are grateful to God

In advance congratulations to every team December
To the glory of God there shall be no loss in JeSus name Amen

No more miscarriage on this trend in Jesus name Amen

There shall be influx of porting into this trend from gtc trend in Jesus name Amen

It is well with us amen
There shall be shout of Victory for us all in Jesus name Amen

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 9:51am On Dec 01, 2017
zimunachimdi:

mummy thotianna,thanks for the response ma. sorry to ask,what reason made you took it?

Sorry for late response.

I was having severe pains in my pelvic region and the doctor told me it's preterm labour symptoms so he gave me the salbutamiol to prevent premature birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Welcome to the Yuletide Month.

The month where great and effectual doors will be opened for you and your entire household.

As the year is preparing to round up, you shall not be victim of bitterness, disappointment, sickness and sorrow.

The Angels of God will begin to open unto you doors of opportunity and breakthroughs.

Since Abraham did not end up in shame, you and your family will not end this year in shame.

The Lord Almighty will cause the world to rejoice with you, dance with you, celebrate with you an unusual and uncommon celebrations.

He will surprise you beyond your expectations before the year runs out.

Happy New Month all.

Easy delivery to the mamas' due this month.

Note:- Please I want a birthday mate on Dec..24th...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2017
NIFES:

Congratulations mama. God bless the baby
Ameen n tnx ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atumomo(f): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2017
PatKing:

May he continue to daze you Momma...
Cute Boy! kiss
Ameen thank you so much ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2017
Sisiyemisi:
BA! BA! BA! On The 29th of November,I welcomed my Prince charming through Vaginal Delivery. Mum and baby doing fine,daddy still can't believe his eyes,everyone so excited. Too grateful to God,thanks to all teamies and mamas on here. BS later. CC: Cappo Anugod
congrats dear,welcome Prince. May God's blessings be with you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2017
Janix2:
Goodevening my preggy Sisters,abeg I get one small questions wey I wan ask for clarification.
Is it OK for a woman to have vaginal discharge(stains(very light yellow colour when dried,but white when it's wet on pant) on a daily basis,no itch, no smell.
Did Hvs results came out with no infectionn(in two diff labs)?
Am TTCing,hope to find my way here soon grin
Do urinalysis, see if they find any yeast cells, to rule out Candida.Best regards.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy New month, God blessings and graces follow us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2017
LadyTari:
Good morning mamas in the house, I'm new here although I've been a guest reading comments. I'm 14wks+ now. Happy new month.

You 're welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:04am On Dec 01, 2017
Sisiyemisi:

Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello all happy new Month Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth successfully we are next in line IJN. smiley smiley smiley

Lemme Rant embarassed

No morning sickness in my pregnancy journey so far which i thank God for but my breast and tits itch me badly all day especially at night undecided. I always feel bloated too cant even lie on my back comfortable is that not too early at 11weeks + embarassed.

Secondly, anytime i take something sweet like oranges, tangerine and soft drinks, that is when i do have nausea undecided . The only thing i crave for that kills the nausea which i eat almost everyday now is hot eba prepared with yellow garri and Ogbono soup prepared with bitter leaf. I cook ogbono with uziza before but stopped when i heard its not safe in pregnancy. But bitterleaf and ogbono is bae. grin A big pot of ogbono soup with bitter leaf no longer last more than 2days in my house cos that is what i eat almost everyday morning and night i pity my dh cry. I hope i am safe in all this eating?

By the way, my catarrh have refused to leave me for close 3months now i am just managing it...

END OF RANT grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2017
Ayauche:
Good morning my senior mamas and a Happy New Month.
Where are my June mamas, I hope we have a cappo already as I couldn't read back or is MS still dealing with us? Mine is reducing gradually, hoping to hear from all June mums
They refused to give us a cappo while team July have a cappo already... angry i am also team June. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2017
HolySteph:
Happy New Month to all the mamas in the house. This is going to be joyful month for us all. Those birthing this month I wish you safe delivery. Team January I hope we are getting packed up. We shall all rejoice this beautiful season. #Supernaturalbirth.

Let me sama you with this to start the day. smiley grin

Fried dodo, Spaghetti and Smoked catfish stew with biscuit bone. Wash it down with smoothies (watermelon, orange and banana). Baby must be healthy o! E no get choice. wink

Oya o mamas make una manage this one. grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ilyfavoured: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2017
I did it in ibadan and was 3k.

Awesomemama:

Amen to your prayers, I'm super excited. Been waiting anxiously for December to come and it's here finally, I give God all the Glory.
Shopping done and bag fully packed grin
Hebrew women delivery to us all
Who is going to declare the month open for us?
As for me LO isn't fully baked and no signs of labour yet
Just been battling with waist and joint pains
It will end in praise for us all... Amen

I've been dreaming of this 4d scan, how much did it cost you?
And congrats to all November mamas, your month was beautiful indeed...
December will be greater in Jesus name.... Amen
For the later shall be greater than the former
Happy New month
t

hotianna
:

What state did you do it? Is it Abuja?
And how much was it?
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2017
blessedruby:

I take pregnacare plus because it covers all the vitamins my baby need instead of popping so many tablets at once. I also take calcium because pregnacare plus does not have it. As for the cough and carrthar, I mixed lemon and honey in warm water and it worked . the carrthar, doctor prescribed piriton but he told me to take it only when I'm unable to manage it. you can use Robb inhaler too. he said that's ok
Thanks dear smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ayauche(f): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2017
belladsweet:
They refused to give us a cappo while team July have a cappo already... angry i am also team June. smiley

I think it's because we don't know who is team June so I suggest all June mamas show face so we can choose a cappo. I have forgotten a mama's name that I met but I think she's still battling with MS. Let's hope they come out or I carry myself go team May. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 11:57am On Dec 01, 2017
belladsweet:
Hello all happy new Month Congratulations to all mamas that have given birth successfully we are next in line IJN. smiley smiley smiley

Lemme Rant embarassed

No morning sickness in my pregnancy journey so far which i thank God for but my breast and tits itch me badly all day especially at night undecided. I always feel bloated too cant even lie on my back comfortable is that not too early at 11weeks + embarassed.

Secondly, anytime i take something sweet like oranges, tangerine and soft drinks, that is when i do have nausea undecided . The only thing i crave for that kills the nausea which i eat almost everyday now is hot eba prepared with yellow garri and Ogbono soup prepared with bitter leaf. I cook ogbono with uziza before but

END OF RANT grin grin grin
I have this feeling u are having a son

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
Ayauche:

I think it's because we don't know who is team June so I suggest all June mamas show face so we can choose a cappo. I have forgotten a mama's name that I met but I think she's still battling with MS. Let's hope they come out or I carry myself go team May. Lol
Hmnn ok o oya team June make all of una come out o. I wouldnt mind porting to May too cos DH is May grin but i have always told him that him and baby can not cheat me and both be May when i am another month so its June i dont want that partiality at all... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.