Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8204247 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2017
[quote author=Janix2 post=62862214]Goodevening my preggy Sisters,abeg I get one small questions wey I wan ask for clarification.
Is it OK for a woman to have vaginal discharge(stains(very light yellow colour when dried,but white when it's wet on pant) on a daily basis,no itch, no smell.
Did Hvs results came out with no infectionn(in two diff labs)?
Am TTCing,hope to find my way here soon grin

it might be droplets of urine after voiding which come in contact with ur vj discharge and change d color.. make sure u void completely and always clean up immediately after pee pee..thanks

PS: Am a peeping member

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goldylockisbnb: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
lady25:

TEAM DECEMBER
1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX
2.tallar.....Dec 26/31 Gender XY
3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY
4.Nnetriplet
5. GoodMum
6.zainyrazzy
7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX
8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th
9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th
10. heavenlychy
11. futureday...Dec 12th
12.lorlade
13.ladyfair.. Dec 25th Gender XX
14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st
15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY
16.goldylockisbnb......Dec
17.mannymie01....Dec 11th

Nnetriplet
GoodMum
zainyrazzy
lorlade
goldylockisbnb
heavenlychy
Mamas we havent been hearing from you?we hope you are fine?

I am present and fine. It shall end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
lioha:
Roll call for the month of December

Team February where are we?

Happy new month to every one

Team February for supernatural delivery

MONIKER ..................EDD................ SEX
01 Mcperry ................2/2/18.............XY
02 Rhukkie .................3/2/18 ............XX
03 Completey ............ 5/2/18
04 Glossom ............... 8/2/18
05 eazee.....................9/2/18 ............XX
06 Mzkolawole .......... 13/2/18
07 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
08 Anak123 ............... 14/2/18
09 Angel2424 ............17/2/18
10 Lioha .....................18/2/18 ........XX
11 Nancyij ..................18/2/18 ........XY
12 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
13 stormie ..................19/2/18
14 DocAdray ...............22/2/18
15 Booqee .................. 27/2/18..... ...XX
16 Bloomingbud ....... 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
17 rollykotex ..............EDD ?
18 SULPHUROXIDE ...EDD?
19 Droyal ....................EDD?

Hello cappo and team mates. Team February for supernatural delivery, God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Happy New Month to us all, its our month of celebrations by God's grace, AMEN.
Congratulations to all the November mommas and congratulations in advance to the December mommas. It's gonna be smooth and easy for us all...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
zimunachimdi:

kai,people should fear God oo. kpele oooo .

Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mannymie01: 10:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
lady25:
TEAM DECEMBER 1.Beautifulrosa ...Dec 30th Gender XX 2.tallar.....Dec 26/31 Gender XY 3.lady25 ...Dec18th Gender XY 4.Nnetriplet 5. GoodMum 6.zainyrazzy 7.LaDivva ...Dec 25th Gender XX 8.Spicy12 ...Dec 27th 9. Olaedoh ...Dec 11th 10. heavenlychy 11. futureday...Dec 12th 12.lorlade 13.ladyfair.. Dec 25th Gender XX 14.Ilyfavoured...Dec31st 15.Awesomemama.... Dec 28th Gender XY 16.goldylockisbnb......Dec 17.mannymie01....Dec 11th

Nnetriplet GoodMum zainyrazzy lorlade goldylockisbnb heavenlychy Mamas we havent been hearing from you?we hope you are fine?
ayam present oo cappo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2017
zimunachimdi:

Nwa ada,how is you and yours,our bun nko,trust he is growing and that you are completely healed.
my regards pls.
Nnem, I dey ooo. How are you and yours too? I'm here singing twinkle twinkle liru star for him and he is shining his eyes, no sign of sleep at all. The work nobi here sha.

Later now one witch will say I will not reap the fruit of my labour or my children will not amount to anything. Correct amadioha is doing press up on top em head.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
beyedew:

Nnem, I dey ooo. How are you and yours too? I'm here singing twinkle twinkle liru star for him and he is shining his eyes, no sign of sleep at all. The work nobi here sha.

Later now one witch will say I will not reap the fruit of my labour or my children will not amount to anything. Correct amadioha is doing press up on top em head.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:53am On Dec 02, 2017
thotianna:
Is it normal to feel angry with your dh almost on a regular basis when pregnant ? Because that's how I feel since the past three or two months. The thing has a pattern. I will be angry with him today then in a good mood tomorrow then angry next tomorrow and so on.
My annoyance doesn't even have any serious reason, I just find little things that he does and get soooo pissed off over them. This afternoon we had a small misunderstanding about my missing his calls when he tried to call me and I reacted so angrily as I usually do when this strange pregnancy anger visits. The issue was not even that serious, he just mentioned that I should return his calls if I miss them and I got so unnecessarily pissed again. He went out and came back with Fanta and meatpie just to douse tension cry

but the anger mood swings no gree leave me, I kept acting like a jerk after that. Now he has left the house completely for me grin

I know he will be back sha, we always settle these things in the end but am tired of the constant unexplainable anger. I just go from calm to very very angry in a short while over little things. If I wasnt married to such a patient person things would have gotten so bad and many hurtful word would be exchanged.
Hormones playing baba ijebu with your temper.

Just count 20-1 backwards whenever you feel your temper rising and you are about to say something nasty.

It will soon pass.

I know of a lady that always shreds her Hubby's clothes right there at the gate! She will sit outside and await his return from work. The mans crimes was getting his wife pregnant undecided it stops as soon as she puts to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 1:55am On Dec 02, 2017
belladsweet:
Wow i hope it works for me too grin
Very likly it will, cos I had similar symptoms when I was preggy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:00am On Dec 02, 2017
completey:
Let me share this here so that other mama's can also learn from it.
a man came to our shop this morning and took 4 laptops worth 295,000 from the shop attendant and he dropped $500 as payment which is equivalent of 175,000. No arrangement that he his going to pay the balance and the dollar is fake. E GBA MI O. The phone number he dropped is not going too.
According to him, the man requested for a receipt but he didnt write his address also the boy did not write down the serial numbers of the laptops. Na so this strange cattarh and pounding headache hit me since morning.
Let us beware of these end time buyers.
This one is not ordinary o! shocked sorry mama God will replenish.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:03am On Dec 02, 2017
beyedew:

Lolz cheesy the amadioha is doing press up sef.

God will not let us labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 2:06am On Dec 02, 2017
This kind vigilante weh I dey do me no understand o lipsrsealed somebody should please sing me a lullaby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2017
mummyjayson:
present maaaa,,, hope u nd oda teamiess r doing grt.....

We sure are dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2017
Bloomingbud:

Thanks my cappo, we are here waddling by his grace.

27 weeks 3 days already. Dealing with back and pelvic pain.

NO 2

The Lord is your strength mama ejima
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:03am On Dec 02, 2017
completey:

@ cappo thanks for checking on us. The ministry is moving on. I will be 30 weeks gone tomorrow. All glory to the almighty for the journey so far. Victory is ours in Jesus name.

NO 3

30 weeks already? shocked

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:05am On Dec 02, 2017
completey:
a man came to our shop this morning and took 4 laptops worth 295,000 from the shop attendant and he dropped $500 as payment which is equivalent of 175,000. No arrangement that he his going to pay the balance and the dollar is fake. E GBA MI O. The phone number he dropped is not going too.
According to him, the man requested for a receipt but he didnt write his address also the boy did not write down the serial numbers of the laptops. Na so this strange cattarh and pounding headache hit me since morning.

So sorry teamie

And time buyers indeed 419ers

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2017
DocAdray:

Hello cappo and team mates. Team February for supernatural delivery, God help us all.

NO 4

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
rhukkie:
Present ma
We are doing fine to the grace of God.
Coping with my over active LO. I feel like she always dancing shoki with the kind of kicks and Jabs she dashes me.
Strolling into 32weeks with pride.

NO 5

Did you say 32 weeks wow shocked thank God
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
DocAdray:

N0 4

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2017
beyedew:

I am laughing hard oooo. it is well sis. We will reap the fruits of our labour.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2017
completey:
Let me share this here so that other mama's can also learn

Momma,
Sorry to hear this.
$ is not our legal tender, the shop attendant will be my first suspect.
Ha!!! With phone every Where? He could not call for authorisation? Unless $ is accepted in your business, meaning no law authority can step in.
Am so angry!!!! cry

May God give you the wisdom to handle this matter. It's beyond my understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rhukkie: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2017
kelizosuy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Fine mommy to pretty Adele.
How are you? Hope you are fully recovered.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Liftedhands:
Lolz cheesy the amadioha is doing press up sef.

God will not let us labour in vain.
Amen ma. Fresh Ekene nwam nko?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2017
zimunachimdi:

I am laughing hard oooo. it is well sis. We will reap the fruits of our labour.
Amen oo. They will definitely make up proud.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2017
completey:

December is near, all these scammers are on the prowl looking for easy prey to use and do Christmas jolly.
May God replenish all that was lost in triple fold.

But questions need to be asked:
Is he a regular buyer? Why did he drop part payment with no arrangement of balance?

Maybe you should make sure henceforth that there are up to 2 people in the shop at anytime. At least if the jazz catch one person, the other one go wake am up.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:03am On Dec 02, 2017
South Eastern Mamas shuu nor fall hand today o.....
It's their Kitchen Day cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=zaynie post=62907241]

December is near, all these scammers are on the prowl looking for easy prey to use and do Christmas jolly.
May God replenish all that was lost in triple fold.

But questions need to be asked:
Is he a regular buyer? Why did he drop part payment with no arrangement of balance?

Maybe you should make sure henceforth that there are up to 2 people in the shop at anytime. At least if the jazz catch one person, the other one go wake am up. [/quotep]
Thanks sis. He said thats the first time he is seeing them. The normal routine is to call my husband before selling anything but in this case, he didnt bother to call, i guess he was thinking of making some extra gain. Since the man did not negotiate the price he quoted.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adezie: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Thank you everyone. Mamas miqos02, kelizosuy, zaynie, orirebaby, anugod, casler, NIFES and proudmum38 thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Liftedhands:

I know of a lady that always shreds her Hubby's clothes right there at the gate! She will sit outside and await his return from work. The mans crimes was getting his wife pregnant undecided it stops as soon as she puts to bed.

Eleyi gidigan I, lol. She rips his clothes?
Her own is even far worse sef.
Both terrorizing the man and wasting his money grin
Thanks I'll try the counting advice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) (3894) (3895) (3896) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.