Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8128113 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Twogreatnations post=63010331][/quote]

I sight you my former teamie. How is my kids doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
Maggiespecial:

Type dis on ur url:
https://www.babymed.com/tools/pregnancy-countdown-calculator

Something like dis will show: just put ur lmp n it will calculate everything for u.

Thanks a bunch ma'am. Sorry to ask, the last menstrual period they are referring to, is it the day you started seeing it or the particular day you saw it last? Like if ones periods runs for four days, Eg: 1-4 which of the days are you going to enter as the last menstrual period? Is it 1st or 4th?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyMessi:

Wawooo! That's very good. Can you help me with the link(name) so that I can download it from Google Play Store.

Go to Google play store, search my calender. When you download it, you'll fill the necessary information i.e luteal phase, cycle length and period length. Since you're preggy now, they'll need your lmp so they can calculate but if you're not, they'll still need it to calculate your next period and ovulation.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyMessi:

Thanks a bunch ma'am. Sorry to ask, the last menstrual period they are referring to, is it the day you started seeing it or the particular day you saw it last? Like if ones periods runs for four days, Eg: 1-4 which of the days are you going to enter as the last menstrual period? Is it 1st or 4th?
Thanks in advance.

LMP is the first day you saw your period that's day 1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
lioha:

We are in the same bus. I have not bought a pin too.

N0 5

@cappo try and start buying. There isn't much difference in the prices of baby items during festive periods. Finished buying since September. To escape from the market stress, I just calculated hospital requirements and drop money. And other things I ordered online. So I didnt even buy anything from the local market here. Please start little by little. God will provide all that is needed to give these God's gift the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
Ikokore delicacy(water yam delicacy) ... Mama's come & chop.... Ijebu mama's can relate well...

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by inspirational93: 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
click this link to download free educational course materials on any topic
http://viwright.com/4as2
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lady25(f): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lilliesbud12:
Ikokore delicacy(water yam delicacy) ... Mama's come & chop.... Ijebu mama's can relate well...
grin grin u cannot do me strong thing. My mil is bae in cooking ikokore. Na him i chop the whole of yesterday. We still get water yam sef for house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyTari(f): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good evening mamas in the house. Yesterday I went for antenatal for the first time, did all the test and scan, was also given an injection (very painful), fansidar and an unnamed routine drugs which I'm scared of.
This is the picture of the routine drug.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
beautifulrosa:

That being said, i dont av any idea on how both childbirth processes work and what effect they have on the body.

This question has passed through mind some few times when I start looking at my body. I know the hoohaa wideness goes back to normal after delivery because I have heard some women attest to it before but I am kinda sad about the breasts cry

breasts tend to fall and remain fallen after breastfeeding, and the areolas stay big and darker they don't go back to cute perky nipples. This one I have seen in women I was kind of close to.
That and stretch marks.

And another fun fact, the pelvic bones structure changes permanently for many women. And they get wider hips. The bones don't go back to normal.

Motherhood is really a big sacrifice sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyTari(f): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good evening mamas in the house. Yesterday I went for antenatal for the first time, did all the test and scan, was also given an injection (very painful), fansidar and an unnamed routine drugs which I'm scared of.
Pls make una tell me the name of this tab

1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lilliesbud12:

Yummy!! can you please give me the recipe and the instruction am an ijebu wife but I don't know how to prepare ikokore my kids have not tasted it before.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
A+ 7'' STUDENT TABLET! PERFECT GIFT! Amazing Content!!! Promo Price Offer (17K)

A+ 7'' E-LEARNING TABLET FOR STUDENTS

PERFECT CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR GIFT!!!

USEFUL FOR LEARNING AT HOME AND IN SCHOOL!!!

ONLY TABLET IN NIGERIA WITH "SUBJECT BY SUBJECT EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS- MATHS/BAS SCI/ENG/GK"!!!

PROMO PRICE THIS DECEMBER ONLY!!!

DESIGNED BY AN EDUCATIONAL COMPANY: Visit www.edtech.com.ng/shop

Fully Loaded Educational Tablets for Students containing Apps, Videos and Books. Highlights of some contents:

PRIMARY AND SECONDARY OPTION AVAILABLE!!!

Educational Videos (over 50 videos) Mathematics (over 30 videos) addition, learn subtraction, fractions, time, mean median mode, long division, multiplication, Counting, areas of circle/triangle/square/rectangle, Profit & Loss, etc. English/vocabulary (over 30 videos): Phonics, Conjunctions, Direct/Indirect Speech, Phrases, Clauses, Sentences etc. Basic science (over 30 videos): Basic needs of living things, photosynthesis, air pressure, body parts, clothes we wear, weather, climate, excretory system, human eye, digestion, Newtons Laws of Motion for Kids, centre of gravity, Chemical/Physical Changes, Microscope, Magnets, Respiratory System. Rhymes & Poems (over 10 videos) : Nursery Rhymes, Driving in my car, The Wheel on a Bus, Two Little Balckbirds etc.

Educational applications/software (over 70) Real animals HD: learn about farm, wild, domestic animal sounds, name, image, young ones. Countries of the world: learn about all countries’ information, maps, facts, people with quiz. Kids maths challenge: practice addition, subtraction, multiplication, division (with multiplayer mode). King of math junior: quiz games on counting, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, geometry, puzzle, measuring, fractions. Multiplication/multiplication tables: fun learning multiplication games. Slice it: learn geometry of shapes. Monkey Math: matching pictures, counting and other preschool math activities, Spelling bee: learning to spell words. Spelling city: study of words, word formation, spelling, sounds. My piano/my guitar/real drums: learning music. Classword plus: multiplayer scrabble game. Current affairs: world current affairs. Kids number and math: several mathematics game: addition, multiplication (with multiplayer). King of math: quiz game on arithmetic, geometry, fractions, powers, equations… math ref: virtually all relevant mathematics formulas, functions, polar graphs, binomials, exponential & logs, algebra… where's my water: problem solving game that will make pupils’ think better, World History app, Wordsplosion: five-letter word learning games etc.

Educational E-Books (>10): textbooks, story books, rhyme books, encyclopaedia, science books- human body, mammals, reptiles and dinosaurs et.c.

Visit www.edtech.com.ng/shop for more products. Call 07030321399 for details...

PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY!!!
DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS 5-6 working days
DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS 7-10 working days.

Our Office: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fyngal1(f): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Hello mamas,

Thanks in advance. God bless us all

i'm a first time mum and i had a VD so i don't have any experience about Cs. but, most persons in this part of the world don't want to hear the word 'operation'. they see it as a death sentence which IMO, is probably borne out of the fear of the effects of anaesthesia. (cos they believed that once you are given the injection and you sleep, you may never wake up)
but recently, people have become more open to CS options and other surgical procedures. so, it depends on whether you are comfortable with it (for elective CS) or what your doctor thinks is best (for emergency CS). mother and baby alive, daddy happy is what matters most.

as for being loose 'down there'. my sister, when i newly resumed kpekus after delivery, the place tight so tey, i almost went back to the hospital thinking they had mistakenly sewn my jajaina together shocked grin

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2017
Roseey0:

Scroll down
You will see where you can unsubscribe
Click on it and follow the next steps specified.
Those mails can be depressing after a loss.I understand.

U will be subscribing soon
No worries
And this time arounddu won't have needs to unsubscribe till baby comes.

Thank you so much for the kind words sis and a big Amen to the prayers!

@BritneyStacy eyen-eka sosongo. Mkpo abadie?
God is your strength dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
@Beautifulrosa.
For me, sexx was mostly always painful cos I was very tight down there. After my first child via CS, it remained tight but I guess after childbirth I lost most of my inhibitions and I was able to relax and enjoy sex. After my second child via VBAC, I was less tight but not loose. At first it was painful cos of the epi but soon I got very comfy. I would say that I like where I am right now. Tight enough to not be painful. wink
But by looking, nothing changes. Except for the breast and the nips that remain tougher (2 babies nibbled on it for approximately 3 years, e reach to strong grin), the belly that got loose and flabby (I'm a lazy person), the stretch marks here and there, the fierceness that comes with motherhood. Nothing really changes.
Although it's quite okay to feel so different and have a feeling you won't ever be the same: you won't. You're somebody's mother now. Your sex life will suffer mainly because you're tired most of the time, you stink from poo and pee, baby loves to act as birth control or you're overwhelmed with the whole thing,postpartum depression and most likely not because you're loose down there. cool.

Nothing to be afraid of.
Kegels is bae. Let it be your bestfriend before and after birth.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
VivyGift:

It seems we are running at the same pace. I use my calender app and I'm 9 weeks and some days gone.

This is my first post.

Thank you
Congrats and welcome!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Welcome back Britneystacy.
Good to have you back here.
How's our little angel and her brother? kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queenhecate: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
[quote author=Liftedhands post=63006855][/quote]

you just thief this meme from that controversial thread. I don catch you thief theif tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
lioha:

Wow at shopping completed shocked shocked that's good

NO 4

Some people are done shopping when I have not even gone to the market at all, this weekend by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
@beautifulrosa I had VD (my baby weight was 3.5kg)without tear and my down below is still tight, I feel pain whenever we dtd. I don't think giving birth vaginally makes you loose down there (from my experience though). But I think body differs maybe.

You will be fine!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyTari:

Hospitals hardly give drugs with the pack these days to avoid self-medication. What I normally do is I ask them what's this drug for before I take it or you can check the tablet to see if the name is there cos they abbreviate it or sometimes they just write company's name or mg.

The injection they gave you was TT injection, sorry for the pain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
ahnie:
My baby z 7months plus....so last week I woke up to stop blood stains.tot it was AF,but after that day,the blood stopped and I haven't seen it again.

What cud hav triggered that one day AF

Cc:soonest,nursekaffyzaynie,anak123
queensnow,Naomi14 and rest mamas grin

wink hope belle iyaff not enter wink

Get tested sugar...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thotianna: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
LadyTari:

First of all I think it's safer to ask the name at the hospital to be sure of what you are swallowing. Secondly, I think those tablets look like my calcium pills.
I could be wrong though but they look alike.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
lioha:

Team February where are we? We have a new member come out and welcome her.
[s]
Only few (seven of them) will come out and I already know who they are. Prove me wrong.[/s]

Team February for supernatural delivery

MONIKER ...................EDD................ SEX
01 Mcperry .................2/2/18.............XY
02 Rhukkie ..................3/2/18 ............XX
03 Completey ............ 5/2/18
04 Glossom ............... 8/2/18
05 eazee......................9/2/18 ............XX
06 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
07 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
08 Anak123 ............... 14/2/18
09 Angel2424 .............17/2/18
10 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
11 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
12 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
13 stormie ..................19/2/18
14 Sweetmommatwo .19/2/18
15DocAdray ................22/2/18
16 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
17 Bloomingbud ........ 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
18 rollykotex ...............EDD ?
19 SULPHUROXIDE ....EDD?
20 Droyal .....................EDD?

Welcome sweetmommatwo....... kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
It looks like calcium tablet
LadyTari:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
Good evening mamas in the house, I've been an onlooker for a while on this thread despite not pregnant, I stumbled on diary section of Nairaland recently and I got glued to diaries related to pregnancy, I've read quite a number of diaries and I must say they are awesome, Forzarush, booqee, Benignasweety, Zaynie, giddyperson, Beyedew, Iomoge and Jina24, I never knew I will be joining this thread soon.
I'm 5weeks gone, I guess I'm one of team August and it's my first time.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lizzypaul: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
@ ladyTari, some paracetamol tablets also looks like d pic u posted. so it may be pcm or calcium tablet.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffvsquared: 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sweethearts, sorry my questions too plenty. I'm a FTM. Pls I bled a little today and it was brown blood mixed with light red blood and lasted for like 2 minutes. I'm 8weeks plus gone. Pls is this a miscarriage? and if not, is there any hope for my baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oliran:
Good evening mamas in the house, I've been an onlooker for a while on this thread despite not pregnant, I stumbled on diary section of Nairaland recently and I got glued to diaries related to pregnancy, I've read quite a number of diaries and I must say they are awesome, Forzar..ush, boo..qee, Benigna..sweety, Zay..nie, gidd..yperson, Beye..dew, Iomo..ge and Jina..24, I never knew I will be joining this thread soon.
I'm 5weeks gone, I guess I'm one of team August and it's my first time.

Wowwww congratulations my dear and welcome on board. May the remaining weeks and delivery be smooth and easy for you. kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by myrygurl: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
beautifulrosa:

Thanks in advance. God bless us all

whether vd or cs a woman's body is elastic especially the vj which expands an contract afterwards. The vj becoming loose after birth, I think it depends on the size of the man's anaconda. if its big no matter the number of vj delivery it will always be tight and otherwise if its small.

Bouncing back to normal size after delivery all depends on how you were before pregnancy and your kind of body.

keep and open mind and remain positive

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
lioha:

Former teamie is back. Welcome

Thanks maam

(1) (2) (3) ... (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.