Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8207312 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumIbeji(f): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
DidiPearls:
Good afternoon everyone. My first post here. I have just been observing because i never thought i could carry the pregnancy to the 3rd trimester based on what they doctors said but I kept trusting God. But yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh i bless God �����. My Edd is April 19th. #TeamApril
welcome ma'am.. . May we all carry to term in Jesus name.
Cappo PatKing we have a new teamie in the house.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
Shouting Halleuia to The Most High God! My heart is so excited today as my girls, my squad, my pepper dem gang turns 1

Please say happy birthday to my princesses kiss kiss

Zara
Zite
Zoba
Cuteness overload. God bless everyone involved in taking care of these princesses cos I keep wondering their upkeep. I looked at the first pic and asked where the other hairband is and I saw it on her hand playing with it. So lovely how u got them to stay put for the pictures cos I know how babies play around.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
tatacherie:
Goodmorning beautiful preggies mamas

Yay! I'm officially back for 2nd missionary journey, tested +ve on 19DPO its his by his grace that I have this beautiful gift grin

Big Congratulations to you.

@Liftedhands Happy Birthday to the Girls.
God has done us well.

@Mummydaezy congratulations on your BFP. Happy you are with a good doctor who placed you on duphaston immediately... Nice... please suspend the B6.
You will carry to term!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
DidiPearls:
Good afternoon everyone. My first post here. I have just been observing because i never thought i could carry the pregnancy to the 3rd trimester based on what they doctors said but I kept trusting God. But yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh i bless God �����. My Edd is April 19th. #TeamApril

Oh Momma...
Big Congratulations to you!!!

cry I was like you... after TTC, science, and miscarriage, I shamed the devil by making my Preggy public... but at 12weeks.
I understand my dear. Glad you were a silent follower drawing strength from the house.
Super happy to have you here publicly! Same way people will gather to celebrate publicly at the Birth of this miracle child.
Stay positive! You are already a Winner!!

#TeamApril
#teamnoloss
#teameasypeasydelivery
We welcome you to our midst.
Mommas, please lets recieve this awesome Momma... EDD mates should connect personally if possible.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Team April 2018 UPDATE!
WELCOMING DIDIPEARLS!!
 "With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

1. Amy43.............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Lilliesbud12...EDD 3-5/04/18(XX)
3. Tutulicious......EDD 07/04/18(??)
4. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/18(??)

5. Bibeetee..........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
6. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/18(??)
7. Whyterose.......EDD 12/04/18(??)

8. Graciamore......EDD 14/04/18(??)
9. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/18(??)

10. Mumplenty....EDD 18/04/18(??)
11. Imagemate...EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)

12. PatKing..........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
13. DidiPearls......EDD 19/04/18(??)

14. Wifeysist........EDD 20/04/18(??)

15. omonifamily..EDD 21/04/18(XX)
16. sallygal ..........EDD 21/04/18(XX)

17. Sysengr..........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
18. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/18(XX)

19. PrincessKF.....EDD 25/04/18(XY)

20. Hafsat24........EDD 27/04/18(??)
21. Prettymaxy....EDD 27/04/18(??)

22. MumIbeji........EDD 28/04/18(XX)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nimi22:

If elderly mama reach us wetin ppl like zaynie Liftedhands and all those old mamas go be?

Who?
Me?
Ekxuse me angry
I reserve your cane inside cooler, me? Old mama?
Iya Ekene, won wa yin nibi o.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
zaynie coman see something cry

I have seen it o.
It is here that I will siddon when a newbie will greet her as she don greet me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
kelizosuy:
Eldest to the elderly grin grin grin grin

I know you wee talk.
#CallingAdele to deal with you personally
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
bia be vely kiaful angry
embarassed

Chai but na zaynie dat title suppose fit pass o? grin grin

How na?
Aunty mi, you old pass me na....
With like 10 years sef. No be 40 you just celebrate? kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nimi22:

Just allow zaynie close from work make she come catch u. TGIF

Who start am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Those ones na great grand ma now,though they re still forming sexy o

Iya Ini, you sef join?
Izz good, izz good laidat. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
rollykotex:

Don't tell me you are already jealous, don't worry Anubaby secured, she's booking one of the triplets for Coles cousin

Thank you jare, I know you will have my back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
mydreams25:

Cuteness overload. God bless everyone involved in taking care of these princesses cos I keep wondering their upkeep. I looked at the first pic and asked where the other hairband is and I saw it on her hand playing with it. So lovely how u got them to stay put for the pictures cos I know how babies play around.

U mean u saw it? I've been looking for it too

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
zaynie:

Who? Me? Ekxuse me angry I reserve your cane inside cooler, me? Old mama? Iya Ekene, won wa yin nibi o.....
No na you are old mama youngy, mama mi leko
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
zaynie:

Who start am?
She

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hi mama's... I saw this & thought to share.

Home remedies for blocked milk duct

eskimi.com

Jan 27, 2018 4:02 PM

If you are a nursing mother and you constantly experience reduced milk supply in your boobs, redness, and soreness, pain around a breast or both. You might just be suffering from blocked milk duct which is caused by stress, lack of sleep, tight bras or clothing, certain sleeping positions and many other factors. To get rid of the pain real quick here are some effective home remedies that would prove effective.

Massage

This you can do yourself right before breastfeeding your baby. Massage the affected breast with both hands and try to squeeze out the blockage by using your index finger and thumb.

Garlic and honey

A blocked milk duct could easily result in mastitis, to prevent this eventuality crush some garlic cloves and mix with honey. Drink this mixture regularly.

Take a hot shower

With coconut oil in hand direct hot water onto the affected breast and massage with coconut oil for fast relief from clogged milk duct.

Pineapple juice

Pineapple contains Bromelain that works effectively in reducing inflammation and blockage found in the clogged milk duct. Drink a cup or two of freshly squeezed pineapple juice on a daily basis to fix this, you should also take foods rich in vitamin C like broccoli, tomatoes, kiwi fruit, orange, grapefruit, etc.

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2018
zaynie:

Iya Ini, you sef join?
Izz good, izz good laidat. kiss
Maami IYA laje world wide u no am always loyal now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyamefa: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hello mamas,

@Liftedhands happy birthday to your princesses, they’re too beautiful for words!

@all I’ve come again to share something with you guys.

I heard the news of a woman that decided to drive herself to the hospital while in labour but on the way, Baby started coming and she lost control of the car and had an accident. She died on the spot but the baby didn’t.

Please and please, this is not the time to form superwoman. If you find yourself alone at the time of going into labour, if you can’t get a friend or neighbor to assist, call a cab instead. Let’s all try to stay safe.

Wishing you all Hebrew births, everyone alive with plenty money, amen.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nimi22:

U mean u saw it? I've been looking for it too
Yes o I searched for it because I am certain she will have hers too. Its on her hand

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pacypatty(f): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
MY B.S,
I 've come to realise that whatever we ask God,he does it...'ve always wanted a short labour and easy delivery and God did it, Contractions woke me up exactly 4am on Wednesday,then I said my rosary,woke my hubby then a took a hot bath,got dressed ,started walking up and down shouting God make it easy for me, contractions kept getting stronger and stronger,at 5:35am we drove to the hospital,got there by 6Am. I was checked and was 8cm already,the pains increased but I endured,exactly 6:30am my PRINCESS was born...Am so so happy, God bless all the women in this group...LOVE YOU ALL
Cc January Cappo
cc
curvilicious
B.S SUBMITTED

69 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pacypatty:
MY B.S,
I 've come to realise that whatever we ask God,he does it...'ve always wanted a short labour and easy delivery and God did it, Contractions woke me up exactly 4am on Wednesday,then I said my rosary,woke my hubby then a took a hot bath,got dressed ,started walking up and down shouting God make it easy for me, contractions kept getting stronger and stronger,at 5:35am we drove to the hospital,got there by 6Am. I was checked and was 8cm already,the pains increased but I endured,exactly 6:30am my PRINCESS was born...Am so so happy, God bless all the women in this group...LOVE YOU ALL
Cc January Cappo
B.S SUBMITTED
Tapping into this this rhema
God pls make it easy for everyone here.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CheeryChy(f): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
Shouting Halleuia to The Most High God! My heart is so excited today as my girls, my squad, my pepper dem gang turns 1

Please say happy birthday to my princesses kiss kiss

Zara
Zite
Zoba

Oh my goodness... They are so cute. What precious princesses! Congrats! They will live to fulfil their destiny. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greenpenwriter: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dear Mamas,

I am member of of the Newborn thread, but had to use this moniker to conceal my identity. I have a serious issue and I need sincere advice. This is an epistle.

My brother-in-law has been staying with my husband (on and off) before we got married. Our marriage is 2 years old. He started living with us fully by time we were married.

My husband left for the U.S to acquire Masters / P.hd degrees in August 2016. Our plan is to join him (including my BIL) by December this year.

Ever since he left, my BIL has been putting on some attitude that I don't like. All these he did not do when my husband was around. He brings in all manner of friends to the house everyday till late in the night. Atimes, I walk to the sitting room at night and meet strangers lying on the couch. Some cook indomie in the kitchen when am off to work. Some even sleep over for days and he won't let me know. He brings them in immediately I retire to bed at night and sneak them out. I once confronted his friend I saw in the house around 11pm and he simply told me that the guy is sleeping (without informing me prior).

He will go out and come in with friends around 9-10pm and those ones will not leave until 11pm or more. Some days ago, some strange faces came in with him around 8pm and they simply walked to the bedroom area (in the dark as there was no power supply at that time. We only kept light in the sitting room).

He entertains his friends with all these gin (ogogoro) brands when am off at work. The only time I asked him about it was when I saw an empty bottle of gin under the couch (he forgot it there). I kept it and asked him about it when I got back from work. He "repectfully" told me that he used it to entertain his friend.

An issue cropped up 4 days ago, he left with the house with his friends around 9pm and around to 11pm, I heard him open the main door. Thus, I assumed he is back. I told my House Help to put all the bolts on the door and go to bed that I will re-check the doors before I sleep.

I was baffled when my husband's elder sis called me at work and asked why I locked my BIL outside yesterday. I argued with her that the statement is not true, until she told me that it was my BIL that said I locked him outside and he had to trek to a friend's house around 12pm. From BIL's explanation to her, he opened the door briefly to take phone charger "to 11pm" and he ran out immediately.

I was bitter and angry that why is this guy trying to give me a bad name? That I chased him out because my husband is not around? The question now is; Why can't he knock the door harder when he discovered all the bolts were locked from inside? Or call my phone lines? Or shout my name by my bedroom window (we stay on the ground floor)? Or know my window frame? Or wake my HH help up through her bedroom window? My BIL simply called his parents and siblings that I have locked him outside, and that I don't want him to stay in our house again.

For the very first time, I told my mum abt an issue in my home. She called my MIL to please put my BIL in check and that ordinarily an adult (my BIL) is not supposed to be staying with new/young couples in the first 2 years of marriage...and that she kept quiet because I said my BIL is a good guy. She also told my MIL to him to saying he'll still scatter my HH's head with wood one day. This is a girl that does not talk to him at all. I have also warned him about these in the time past, but he still persisted with the utterance. All these talks between my Mum and my MIL intensified the heat. My DH people blamed me for telling my mum about the "locking my BIL outside" incident.

When I got back from work that day, my BIL came to me and said it was not my fault that he was locked outside...that my househelp said I was the one that locked him outside and it got him angry. This was a girl that was fast asleep that period cos she'll be going to school the following day.

AND TODAY, I told him that he must not bring friends to this house again and he must not bring ogogoro to this house again. He simply told me that I don't have the right to tell him that. I said it is my house and he said who told me that. He said he has been bringing friends to his brother's housee before he got married and I can not stop him now. I said he should come to terms with the fac that his brother is now married. He insisted that I don't have right to tell him not to bring people into the house or HIS ROOM. This conversation has caused serious issues and my DH's siblings has told him to leave our house.

I want you all to sincerely point out my faults cos they are all on my neck that I don't have a right to tell my BIL to stop bringing ogogoro (gin) and friends to the house again.

NOTE: My BIL is 26 and an unemployed graduate. I am also 3 years older than him.

Cc: All Mamas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
@ greenpenwriter.Your BIL is an unserious fellow,and will never know how life is.The initial mistake was allowing him stay in the house after your wedding.If am in your shoes,to avoid BP,Discuss with DH on how you can raise little money give it to him to rent a place of his own,so he start life and bring all the friends he want.ITs your home,and you have all rights to decide what happens anybody that can't take it should hug transformer.Don't succumb to emotional blackmail,let them know your firm ground some Inlaws can be something else.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
@ greenpenwriter.Your BIL is an unserious fellow,and will never know how life is.The initial mistake was allowing him stay in the house after your wedding.If am in your shoes,to avoid BP,Discuss with DH on how you can raise little money give it to him to rent a place of his own,so he can start life and bring all the friends he want.ITs your home,and you have all rights to decide what happens anybody that can't take it should hug transformer.Don't succumb to emotional blackmail,let them know your firm ground some Inlaws can be something else.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
@greenpenwriter.... ur in-laws are not being realistic. they can't take what you've taken so far. I also feel the guy has been wanting to leave but he doesn't know how to tell his parents to get an accommodation for him since he actually doesn't work.

pls remain good no matter what, don't succumb to emotional blackmail either. you self you tried, I understand you were trying to be nice but really he should have left when ur dh had to travel... please accept the peace of God. leave their matter in God's hands esp if ur hands and heart is clean. Take care.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
Hi mama's... I saw this & thought to share.

Home remedies for blocked milk duct

eskimi.com

Jan 27, 2018 4:02 PM

If you are a nursing mother and you constantly experience reduced milk supply in your boobs, redness, and soreness, pain around a breast or both. You might just be suffering from blocked milk duct which is caused by stress, lack of sleep, tight bras or clothing, certain sleeping positions and many other factors. To get rid of the pain real quick here are some effective home remedies that would prove effective.

Massage

This you can do yourself right before breastfeeding your baby. Massage the affected breast with both hands and try to squeeze out the blockage by using your index finger and thumb.

Garlic and honey

A blocked milk duct could easily result in mastitis, to prevent this eventuality crush some garlic cloves and mix with honey. Drink this mixture regularly.

Take a hot shower

With coconut oil in hand direct hot water onto the affected breast and massage with coconut oil for fast relief from clogged milk duct.

Pineapple juice

Pineapple contains Bromelain that works effectively in reducing inflammation and blockage found in the clogged milk duct. Drink a cup or two of freshly squeezed pineapple juice on a daily basis to fix this, you should also take foods rich in vitamin C like broccoli, tomatoes, kiwi fruit, orange, grapefruit, etc.

Wow!
You just described what am going through.
Mine is, soreness around the nipple. Am really scared of breastfeeding. Cos once baby's lips are around my nipple it all pains.
So i thought it was normal.

I ll take this measures u av just suggested.
God bless u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
BA! BA!! BA!!!
God is dis really me announcing d birth of my lovely prince?

Mamas, I welcome my darling baby Gold dis evening @6:35pm via VD wit lil tear on his due date which happens to be his 40weeks gerege grin. He weighed a whooping 3.5kg and comes with full sleeping anointing just like Adele grin.... Mum, baby and daddy bouncing in d Lord for his wonderful deeds

MummyAudrey and kelizosuy, tanx so much for d call, I really appreciate

Easy peasy delivery to all remaining Jan mamas and to all 2018 mamas

55 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Wow!
You just described what am going through.
Mine is, soreness around the nipple. Am really scared of breastfeeding. Cos once baby's lips are around my nipple it all pains.
So i thought it was normal.

I ll take this measures u av just suggested.
God bless u
Sis, pele. Na read I read am o & I say make I share. It'll get better with time. That nipple soreness can be painful sha but from what I heard & eventually experienced with my first, his continued latching and sucking of the breast healed it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lilliesbud12: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
Goldenheart002:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
God is dis really me announcing d birth of my lovely prince?

Mamas, I welcome my darling baby Gold dis evening @6:35pm via VD wit lil tear on his due date which happens to be his 40weeks gerege grin.
congratulations ma. Baby you're welcome & blessed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greenpenwriter: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
nnekaike:
@ greenpenwriter.Your BIL is an unserious fellow,and will never know how life is.[b]The initial mistake was allowing him stay in the house after your wedding.[/b]If am in your shoes,to avoid BP,Discuss with DH on how you can raise little money give it to him to rent a place of his own,so he start life and bring all the friends he want.ITs your home,and you have all rights to decide what happens anybody that can't take it should hug transformer.Don't succumb to emotional blackmail,let them know your firm ground some Inlaws can be something else.

@bolded, my mum warned me about this and I dismissed it by telling her guys don't have issues. They (my in laws) have suggested that he should move to my DH's younger sister's house. The guy does not like the idea of staying with his other siblings or parents because he can never be free.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greenpenwriter: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2018
Lilliesbud12:
@greenpenwriter.... ur in-laws are not being realistic. they can't take what you've taken so far. I also feel the guy has been wanting to leave but he doesn't know how to tell his parents to get an accommodation for him since he actually doesn't work.

pls remain good no matter what, don't succumb to emotional blackmail either. you self you tried, I understand you were trying to be nice but really he should have left when ur dh had to travel... please accept the peace of God. leave their matter in God's hands esp if ur hands and heart is clean. Take care.

I am so sure of this. May God help me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.