Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8206424 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 10:44am On Jan 27, 2018
lioha:

Congratulations and welcome back
Thanks Ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
erutoria:
@FexCathy . Longest time, guess u are better now. Using antibiotics during pregnancy is not too safe like that o,but I don't know y ur Dr prescribed it. If u are not comfortable using it I have one natural home remedy for cough I do use and is working for me. Get a container like Eva water container ,onion and TomTom. Slice the onion put inside the container with TomTom. Leave it for sometime it will ferment and produce water. Be drinking the water it will break the cough gradually . Pls, don't add water to it. Its well dear
Thanks a lot dear. I really appreciate. I have even decided to stop the antibiotics and cough syrup because my experience with it eh chai! Will definitely try this remedy. Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2018
Bomgirl:
BS! BS! shocked shocked

I found out my baby was breech at 36 weeks. I kept seeing the Dr hoping baby will turn, but Oga was bent on sitting.
At 38 weeks, doctor suggested I have to come in for cs cos if labour catch me, it'll be difficult to do the pushing and elcs becomes emcs.
I jejely carried myself and did it.
Recovery has been good, we thank God. He has been so wonderful to me even as an undeserving sinner.
My baby is always hungry! Chineke!! shocked
congrat dearie. He shall be a blessing to his generation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bomgirl(f): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Sansa143:
Congrats n welcome to motherhood.

Thanks Sis.

@ Tunis24
Amen! God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tunis24: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
Shouting Halleuia to The Most High God! My heart is so excited today as my girls, my squad, my pepper dem gang turns 1

Please say happy birthday to my princesses kiss kiss

Zara
Zite
Zoba
Wow! Dey are so cute. Happy birthday to them. May God shinning light continue to be upon them. They are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:
Shouting Halleuia to The Most High God! My heart is so excited today as my girls, my squad, my pepper dem gang turns 1

Zara
Zite
Zoba

They are Princesses indeed. Happy birthday beautiful girls, God bless and keep you all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2018
khaite23:

Am not sure of antibiotics but cough syrup is not good at all for preggo mum. It can affect ur LO. Pls stop it.
Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
soonest:

The drugs are in order. The way you feel is as a result of the cough and the cough syrup (has an ingredient that causes drowsiness).
Mine just went 2days ago after 3wks, 3weeks of intense cough and greenish catarrh(sorry tmi). The first antibiotc i was given did nothing, it was augmentin that finally took care of it.
Pls complete the drugs and you will be fine. It's safe.
My teamie, mehn, I was so useless at work yesterday. I felt terrible. Yes, d cough has been around for d past 2 weeks and it comes out with cattarh. Am glad to know its safe because I was rily scared. Tanks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Zara
Zite
Zoba

Happy birthday to these gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, amazing princess. May your days be long and fulfilling.

We want to book one of them, can't say which yet we will happily cross the Niger.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2018
Nimi22:

Happy birthday to these gorgeous, beautiful, lovely, amazing princess. May your days be long and fulfilling.

We want to book one of them, can't say which yet we will happily cross the Niger.
Am watching you in 7d. angry

Ok na, kontinu lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sweetmommatwo(f): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Zara
Zite
Zoba

Wow....Many happy returns to this beautiful princesses, your days are continually blessed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Anugod:
Amen watching you in 7d. angry

Don't tell me you are already jealous, don't worry Anubaby secured, she's booking one of the triplets for Coles cousin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Anugod:
Amen watching you in 7d. angry

Ahh Ahh now it's not what u think o, you don't even know if I'm booking her for a cousin or nephew of even another son. Don't worry we are still with you.

This one here just overfed himself and has been wriggling since. I just dey laugh him.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 11:51am On Jan 27, 2018
Blessedmum:

Congrats dear,you will carry to term and deliver safely.
Am still working on mine, I know God will do it at the perfect time.
A resounding Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 11:55am On Jan 27, 2018
enkay2016:
team june ... edd 14/06/2018
Welcome to our wonderful team, we shall all carry to term and deliver safely.

Teamies come and welcome our new member o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
rollykotex:

Don't tell me you are already jealous, don't worry Anubaby secured, she's booking one of the triplets for Coles cousin
grin grin It had better be!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anugod(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nimi22:

Ahh Ahh now it's not what u think o, you don't even know if I'm booking her for a cousin or nephew of even another son. Don't worry we are still with you.

This one here just overfed himself and has been wriggling since. I just dey laugh him.
Lmao grin let him goan jog. Exercise is good for the body cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gwng: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
gwng:
You can now ORDER for KINYO BABY BREAST MILK PUMP.

Our Address: 3-9 Olu Koleosho off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Phone/Whatsapp: 08060675824.

Why Buy from us? We have sold a handful to people on this forum and they ARE SATISFIED WITH OUR QUALITY.

Some satisfied Nairaland users using Kinyo: goodfortun, hernyhorla. See this: https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/3330#59403999. There are many more though

Single Breast Milk Pump: 20k
Double Breast Milk Pump: 30k

WE ALSO NOW HAVE DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (VERY USEFUL TO CHECK YOUR BABY TEMPERATURE, 2k), DIGITAL INFRA-RED THERMOMETERS (5K), FETAL DOPPLER (TO CHECK FETUS HEART-BEAT RATE, 25k) AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mayluv(f): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Zara
Zite
Zoba

awwwwww... so cute. happy birthday princesses. God bless you all. plenty kisses to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummydd: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
s

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummydaezy: 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good afternoon house, am a new member. Team sept and edd 29/9/2018.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VivyGift(f): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Zara
Zite
Zoba

Awwwww.... Happy birthday cuties... Your years on earth shall be fulfilled. Chai! Beautiful pictures, me likey.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Zara
Zite
Zoba
awwnnn they're so cute! Happy birthday to them!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummydaezy: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Please, mamas I get question to ask. After my second miscarriage, the doc I was seeing then told me that any time I taken in again I should start duphaston. I have started the duphaston and am taking vit b6 50mg daily.

Please, is the vit b6 ok? I will be seeing my gynae next week.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
mummydaezy:
Good afternoon house, am a new member. Team sept and edd 29/9/2018.

Make una bring golden chair o
We hv a VVIP here
Welcome dear

Tatacherie
Welcome

Liftedhands
Your babies are adorable

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
mummydaezy:
Please, mamas I get question to ask. After my second miscarriage, the doc I was seeing then told me that any time I taken in again I should start duphaston. I have started the duphaston and am taking vit b6 50mg daily.

Please, is the vit b6 ok? I will be seeing my gynae next week.

I feel u should discontinue b6.
Duphaston is already progesterone support.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DidiPearls(f): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Good afternoon everyone. My first post here. I have just been observing because i never thought i could carry the pregnancy to the 3rd trimester based on what they doctors said but I kept trusting God. But yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh i bless God �����. My Edd is April 19th. #TeamApril

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands:

Zara
Zite
Zoba
wow happy birthday to them ma, such cuties grin
Liftedhands:

Zara
Zite
Zoba
wow happy birthday to them ma, such cuties God bless them more

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by winningbt: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
DidiPearls:
Good afternoon everyone. My first post here. I have just been observing because i never thought i could carry the pregnancy to the 3rd trimester based on what they doctors said but I kept trusting God. But yeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh i bless God �����. My Edd is April 19th. #TeamApril
congratulations mama and welcome

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
Liftedhands, umuaka ndia ehn! Anyi na bia igba nkwu biko. Nwam nwoke wu bobo nkiti.
God bless the princesses. Just like yesterday o that dem throway your afang soup o. God is indeed faithful.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ammy5565(f): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Tatacherie welcome back oh. Shebi its the weaning that resulted in bfp? Wehdone ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kelizosuy(f): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
After Giddyperson will say I'm the only jealous mother in-law cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anugod:
Am watching you in 7d. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4038) (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.