Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125814 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
flyingangel:
Same thing with me oh, in fact mine has been making noise since yesterday and I don't know what to do about it.
Pls experience mama's should tell us if it's normal or not.

Mamas in the house, Biko I'm a first time mom please what is this water flowing sound that has been going on in my tummy since this afternoon? The thing is just doing piorrrrrr piooorrrr.
Should I go to the hospital?
DidiPearls:
Mamas in the house, Biko I'm a first time mom please what is this water flowing sound that has been going on in my tummy since this afternoon? The thing is just doing piorrrrrr piooorrrr.
Should I go to the hospital?
How far gone are both of you? Sounds like gas or baby's first movement that flutters.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by heroinqc(f): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
I'm in a position where my hands are lifted right now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trendytessy(f): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
congrats to all mamas that have birthed their Los.. may God keep them for us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
DocAdray:
Happy New Month to us all!
Big congratulations to all the lovely mommas that have birthed their LOs, and to all the waddling mommas, the Lord will strengthen and help us till the end.

Finally, our month is here... #TeamFebruary#
Supernatural delivery to us all and all potential porters. God's blessings..

Amen oo..
Just can't wait to meet my Lo but it seems he's just enjoying my Belle and me can't wait anymore as am 39wks 3days.

Thanking God for the journey sofar.
A very safe delivery to each and every one of us.Amen.

Team February

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
rollykotex:
BA! BA!! BA!!

To the Almighty God that makes all things beautiful at his own time, that replaces tears with joy and gives good gift i say "THANK YOU"
His excellency, my darling son made his grant entry at 3.45 pm on the 31st of December at 38 weeks 5 days via vagina delivery with abundant tear.
Son doing great, Daddy rejoicing and mummy very sick having lost blood. i pray i recover soon.

I Pray the Almighty God make it easy for the remaining waddling mamas.

Capt lioha, mydeporch, all February mummies.
Congratulations mama. God bless your son. I wish you quick recovery
Aghaibiam, so sorry for your loss. May God console you and reward you sooner than you expect. *Hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
lioha:
Welcome to the month of February , our month of testimony. Because it's our month, let's flood it with babies. Keep it coming mama's.

We dashed team December one member and January three. So I expect the same from team January.

Luvtoteach come back to the original team you belong. I no fit shout grin

Team February for supernatural delivery

PORTTERS CLUB
MONIKER ..................EDD............. SEX .... DD
01 Anak123 ...............14/2/18 ......XX .... 27/12/17
02 amaka90 ............. 4/2/18 ........ XX ..... 25/1/18
03 moonert ................ EDD ? ....... XX ..... 30/1/18
04 rollykotex ...............EDD ? ........ XY .... 31/1/18

MONIKER ..................EDD............. SEX .... DD
04 Mcperry .................2/2/18.........XY
05 Rhukkie ..................3/2/18 ........XX
06 Completey ............ 5/2/18 ....... surprise
07 Glossom ............... 8/2/18
08 eazee .....................9/2/18 .........XX
09 Mzkolawole ..........13/2/18
10 Kweenkong ...........14/2/18
11 Angel2424 .............17/2/18 ....... XX
12 Lioha ......................18/2/18 ........XX
13 Nancyij ...................18/2/18 ........XY
14 mummyjayson ......18/2/18
15 stormie ..................19/2/18
16 Sweetmommatwo .19/2/18 ..........XX
17 DocAdray ................22/2/18
18 LegitDiva ............... 24/2/18 ...........
19 Booqee .................. 27/2/18...........XX
20 Bloomingbud ........ 28/2/18.......... XX, XY
21 toludimpz .............. 28/2/18 ......... XY
23 SULPHUROXIDE ....EDD?
24 Droyal .....................EDD?

Present Cappo.
We shall all come out with our LO safely.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tinkybabe:

So our Princess arrived on the 13th of January.. It was an experience but I thank God for his faithfulness. Mum and daughter are very hale and hearty. I will share my experience in my next post.
awww so much prettiness I wanna cry.. God bless her sweet soul. Congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DocAdray(f): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
McPerry:

Amen oo..
Just can't wait to meet my Lo but it seems he's just enjoying my Belle and me can't wait anymore as am 39wks 3days.

Thanking God for the journey sofar.
A very safe delivery to each and every one of us.Amen.

Team February

Don't worry teamie, you're there already. Allow your prince to enjoy that warm oven and bake fully. lol
Safe delivery to us all...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 7:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
PatKing:
Team April 2018 ROLLCALL!
8 WEEKS TO GO!!

Am supper happy that some of us are counting less than 8 weeks due to Porting, e dey pain me... but am happy for us all cheesy

Hope our bags are getting packed already?
May God provide for each and every one of us. Amen

Happy New Month wonderful Teamies...

"With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

GROUP A
(Bags must be pack by March. 15th) love you ladies. kiss ... but can't win some fight with #teamMarch2018 Cappo cheesy
1. Amy43.............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Lilliesbud12...EDD 3-5/04/18(XX)
3. Tutulicious......EDD 07/04/18(??)
4. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/18(??)
5. Bibeetee..........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
6. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/18(??)
7. Whyterose.......EDD 12/04/18(??)
8. Graciamore......EDD 14/04/18(??)

GROUP B
Please Mommas, bags must be ready March 25th... grin
9. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/18(??)
10. Mumplenty....EDD 18/04/18(??)
11. Imagemate...EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)
12. PatKing..........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
13. DidiPearls......EDD 19/04/18(??)
14. Wifeysist........EDD 20/04/18(??)
15. omonifamily..EDD 21/04/18(XX)
16. sallygal ..........EDD 21/04/18(XX)
17. Sysengr..........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
18. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
We will be ready with our bags same as Group B... no worry.... it will all happen in April...
I see potential porters to these dates from #TeamMay2018 cheesy
19. PrincessKF.....EDD 25/04/18(XY)
20. Hafsat24........EDD 27/04/18(??)
21. Prettymaxy....EDD 27/04/18(??)
22. MumIbeji........EDD 28/04/18(XX)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

thanks for checking on us cappo. I went for scan on Saturday and edd given was March. Anyhow sha, baby should come well baked. I have not even gone for shopping ,am yet to sort out previous good stuffs ,talkless of packing bag.

Cappo pls update my info to XY.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tinkybabe(f): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
wowdiva:

Such a cutie, congrats sister.

Thanks a lot sis.
flyingangel:
Congratulations.
Thank you sis
booqee:
awww so much prettiness I wanna cry.. God bless her sweet soul. Congrats!

Thanks sis.When are you due?you are close already.safe delivery by God's grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by McPerry(f): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
DocAdray:

Don't worry teamie, you're there already. Allow your prince to enjoy that warm oven and bake fully. lol
Safe delivery to us all...

Lolzz..Amen teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ElmaSpeed(f): 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2018
showerses:
Thank you so much my Cappo can hospital give the massage or the local women that does that but this Warning of Umbilical Cord Chai

It's the local women idea I don't personally like. Feeling around the abdomen with hands alone don't give enough info about what is going on inside.
Find out from your doc about turning the baby, hear what he or she will say. I know it is done in hospitals as well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisayomi1: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
4realwoman:
@Fisayomi1, Congrats ma'am and welcome to our great team, team may for no loss.

@Fabmummy, Joomie, flyingangel and Haleematm, congrats wish you all happy bumping.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

It's the local women idea I don't personally like. Feeling around the abdomen with hands alone don't give enough info about what is going on inside.
Find out from your doc about turning the baby, hear what he or she will say. I know it is done in hospitals as well.

I wont advise anyone to do external cephalic version. The major complication is the cord forming a tight knot round the baby, either strangulating or cutting off blood supply to the baby.
I read an account of a doctor that couldnt forgive himself for doing ECV and the baby died. He did it the first time and just before the woman left the hosp, the baby had turned back to head up. He wasnt comfortable doing it again but he did and this time the baby stayed down. In 2days time, the woman came back with complaint of reduced movt lo and behold the baby had died in utero. The cord was found knotted and tight round the neck.
Showerses, i believe you aren't 36wks yet, baby can still turn. It's well with us all

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Wow what an interesting way to present TeamApril!
Abeg no make belle hungry person again o.
Swift delivery to everyone on this list IJN. Amen
grin I see you Momma...
Amen and Amen.
Please nurture our Baby well, we will meet in Team 2019 ending hopefully... amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tinkybabe:

We bless the name of God.

Congratulations!
I can only imagine all those procedures sad
If only one can tell the end of a matter
.... kpele dear.
It ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
euphorbia:

thanks for checking on us cappo. I went for scan on Saturday and edd given was March. Anyhow sha, baby should come well baked. I have not even gone for shopping ,am yet to sort out previous good stuffs ,talkless of packing bag.

Cappo pls update my info to XY.

Hahahaha.... one of my group A Teamy that ElmaSpeed has been eyeing.

My dear Teamy, no worries... our Bond is unbreakable... we will celebrate at the arrival of our Baby, not minding the month.

It's not easy shopping/packing and arranging bag, I trust God to give you the strength.
Gender noted!
Cheers my super Teamy!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tinkybabe your daughter looks do divine!!! God bless her and congrats kiss

Showerese I agree with soonest o! That procedure takes a lot of expertise.

As for me id rather you jejely go for cs should baby still remain breeched than risk losing your lo(God forbid).

Try going on all fours with your head bent down! This helps tilt the uterus and gives baby room to move, hopefully he/she will enter cephalic position before due date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
PatKing:

Congratulations!
I can only imagine all those procedures sad
If only one can tell the end of a matter
.... kpele dear.
It ended in praise.
As in ehn sad failed induction, long labor and eventually ends in cs! Triple pain Chai!!! Thank God it ended well.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thanks for checking, God bless
ElmaSpeed:
Beautiful moms of Team March 2018.

4 weeks to our season.
It's funny cos it feels just like yesterday when we were sharing tips on how to survive morning sickness. Do we remember?
Two weeks from now, some of us will be due.

Team I-have-not-finished-shopping, please ensure you get your essentials (those things you and baby can't do without in the first few weeks).
Potential porters club, pack your bags and inform your support team (your husband or whoever you have chosen to go with you to hospital) of its exact location. Your baby may surprise you. My first baby did.

Oya everybody answer roll call.
If you have not submitted your edd (Fruitbae I'm looking at you), your fine is a pot of fish pepper soup. Present it here before we tell your baby to kick harder o! grin grin grin

kokozain, hope madam is doing great.

curve.........................1/3/18..... ( )
kekeakinwale..........1/3/18...... ( )
Happychildlove......1/3/18..... Prince
Soonest.................3/3/18....... Prince
foreverjoy00.......5/3/18.......Prince
Elmaspeed...............9/3/18.......suprise
Showerses..............9/3/18.......()
youngmommypat......10/3/18......( )
Nifes ..................11/3/18.......( )
Deboniar............11/3/18.......( )
Fexcathy.........13/3/18........Prince
Aneeks........... 15/3/18..... ( )
Maggiespecial........16/3/18..... Prince
angelys.............16/3/18..... ( )
nnekaike...........16/3/18..... ( )
Tripletmom....... 22/3/18..... Princess
erutoria..............22/3/18.......Princess
Wowdiva...........22/3/18........ Prince
Temmy2103........23/3/18.......( )
piragirl...............26/3/18....... Prince
Latty1.............26/3/18.........
giftdiddy.............28/3/18........ Princess
Beautyuche..........29/3/18.......( )
Tunis24..............29/3/18.........(Prince & princess)
Epudome............29/3/18..........( )
kokozain (wife)......29/3/18.......( )
Eniafelamo............31/3/18........( )
Fruitbae.......... ? ............( )

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DidiPearls(f): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
nana228:

How far gone are both of you? Sounds like gas or baby's first movement that flutters.
I am 29weeks today. At about past 6pm I started feeling pains and tightness + the water flow. So I went to the hospital. The nurse just massaged my upper tummy a bit and asked me to walk around. The pain is gone. I'm good. I'm back home now.
Thanks for ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Liftedhands:

Try going on all fours with your head bent down! This helps tilt the uterus and gives baby room to move, hopefully he/she will enter cephalic position before due date.

Yea! This helped me in my last pregnancy. It's called forward inversion.
Cc: showerses

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ayauche:

My sister I just dey jare and baby's doing great. Trying to rest seriously but I just don't know the solution to this my lack of sleep.

Sorry about the lack of sleep. I don't know how to solve that but some mamas here suggested warm milk at bedtime.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jina24:

Oya oh port to my side, I just saw mangoes cheesy

Ah, mama location please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luvtoteach(f): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
BA BA BA
To God alone be all the glory!
Baby Testimony arrives at 1:25pm via VD with little tears, weighing 3.5kg.1st of February instead of 30th January.

BS later. My able cappo tanx and God bless. Remaining January mamas it is well,and others waddling mamas, safe delivery in Jesus name
@lioha I throway salute...lol

44 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jadareese: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2018
awww my baby's twinnie has arrived ahead of us.. congratulations teamie.thank God for safe delivery @luvtoteach and God bless our LO.
to us still waddling,Gods grace n strength for a swift n safe delivery

[quote author=luvtoteach post=64707388]BA BA BA
Baby Testimony arrives at 1:25pm via VD with little tears, weighing 3.5kg.1st of February instead of 30th January.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
luvtoteach:
BA BA BA

Congratulations.
God be praised.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nnekaike(f): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tinkybabe:

So our Princess arrived on the 13th of January.. It was an experience but I thank God for his faithfulness. Mum and daughter are very hale and hearty. I will share my experience in my next post.
such a cutie, welcome princess.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beautifulrosa: 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
PatKing:

grin I see you Momma...
Amen and Amen.
Please nurture our Baby well, we will meet in Team 2019 ending hopefully... amen

Oh why not. After all i just had my first.....2019 ending is not bad cheesy
Thank u ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettymaxy(f): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
PatKing:
Team April 2018 ROLLCALL!
8 WEEKS TO GO!!

Am supper happy that some of us are counting less than 8 weeks due to Porting, e dey pain me... but am happy for us all cheesy

Hope our bags are getting packed already?
May God provide for each and every one of us. Amen

Happy New Month wonderful Teamies...

"With God on our side, we are overcomers"!

GROUP A
(Bags must be pack by March. 15th) love you ladies. kiss ... but can't win some fight with #teamMarch2018 Cappo cheesy
1. Amy43.............EDD 01/04/18(XX)
2. Lilliesbud12...EDD 3-5/04/18(XX)
3. Tutulicious......EDD 07/04/18(??)
4. Euphorbia........EDD 08/04/18(??)
5. Bibeetee..........EDD 12/04/18(XY)
6. Splendor1........EDD 12/04/18(??)
7. Whyterose.......EDD 12/04/18(??)
8. Graciamore......EDD 14/04/18(??)

GROUP B
Please Mommas, bags must be ready March 25th... grin
9. Toyeem.............EDD 15/04/18(??)
10. Mumplenty....EDD 18/04/18(??)
11. Imagemate...EDD 18-19/04/18(XY)
12. PatKing..........EDD 19/04/18(XX)
13. DidiPearls......EDD 19/04/18(??)
14. Wifeysist........EDD 20/04/18(??)
15. omonifamily..EDD 21/04/18(XX)
16. sallygal ..........EDD 21/04/18(XX)
17. Sysengr..........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
18. Crystalzoe......EDD 23/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
We will be ready with our bags same as Group B... no worry.... it will all happen in April...
I see potential porters to these dates from #TeamMay2018 cheesy
19. PrincessKF.....EDD 25/04/18(XY)
20. Hafsat24........EDD 27/04/18(??)
21. Prettymaxy....EDD 27/04/18(??)
22. MumIbeji........EDD 28/04/18(XX)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money
Present cappo
we are starting shopin this feb

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ojigbijigbi.....congratulations. Beautiful princess.
God please grant my heart desire. Vision 2021. Twin girls.
That's third pix b doing me giz giz like I should born now now grin grin wink
Tinkybabe:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Tinkybabe:

Oh God, I was just passing by now my ovaries are bouncing around.
She’s so cute I feel like carrying her.

I want a baby girl. Seems i’ll go for another round. Oh gosh I’m just babbling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.