Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8141100 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
PatKing:

grin did I just hear April mentioned?
No worry, baby will come when ready.

About the pad, the maternity one or nothing else... the amount of blood is roo much.
Even after VD I hear it's advisable to continue wearing for some time to keep the factory door in better position of keeping air out, so as to reset.
It's soft... not bad.
Yes, April. But I have decided to go with team March�. Tnx for the quick response to the maternity towel. I thought it was optional.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fruitbae: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
ElmaSpeed:

Use the maternity stuff (our good old comfit). It's easier on the sore post-partum perineum.
Try to be prepared for thou knowest not the day nor the hour cheesy
Me that is talking, my baby's cot is dusty somewhere. Procrastination won't let me wash it cheesy
Comfit it is then. Thanks ma, God will strengthen us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
rolk:
I think FloraEC. I stand to be corrected though.
Ahhh!! Izz not me oo. We've Indian cappo @ kareenakapur
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=curvilicious

I hope to be back on my next journey buy April
Abeg which April this one when we go soon enter so?I hail u oh tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Team July, how are we doing? We're in week 16/17/18(second trimester). Sorry for the MS, the discomfort, overeating, loss of appetite, mood swings, tiredness, high libido and low/zero libido, it'll soon pass. I believe we've all started antenatal classes and also taken our 1st TT dose,biko if you've not better do so. Please provide your EDD & I need birthday mate 29July

Team July 2018

1: sweetose
2: floraec
3: veedboss
4: ffvsquared
5: rofemiguwa
6: rolk
7: VivyGift
8: LadyMessi
9: nutigal
10: Omolaadun000
11: Hannydimples
12: kareenakapur
13: Brownsmoothie
14: Beryl15
15: flyingangel

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
annc:

She has already put to bed, a cute BBB. She is also active on this platform. BA & BS submitted.
No problem dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
flyingangel:
Same thing with me oh, in fact mine has been making noise since yesterday and I don't know what to do about it.
Pls experience mama's should tell us if it's normal or not.

Mamas in the house, Biko I'm a first time mom please what is this water flowing sound that has been going on in my tummy since this afternoon? The thing is just doing piorrrrrr piooorrrr .
Should I go to the hospital?

Lolzz at bolded. That's baby's flutter
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY (1st week)
Happy new month to my special mamas.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, do we know LOs sex yet? oya, come and say hello and update us on how you are feeling.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 .................... XY
rubyzz ................. 09/06/18 .................... XY
Mandysmum ........... 06/06/18 ...................
Belladsweet ........... 20/06/18 ...................
Dacutebaby ........... 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari ................ 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 ................. 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18
JUMAYIN .................
Goldendollars ............ 06/06/18
FINA4804 ................... 12/06/18
Mumofnations .............. 04/06/18
Enkay2016 ..................14/06/18
Jina24................
Jessie21 ................ 05/06/18

Hope we are taking our prenatals, eating well, sleeping well, attending antenatal etc.. It is well with us all
Who has started shopping?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:
MyJohn @ exactly 3weeks plus including 9months for womb grin
hahaha see this wayo woman counting the 9months in the womb.. You wish he can quickly grow fast so you can be sending him errands abi.. grin

But he's so pretty cute.. I thought it was a girls picture.. wink kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
MummyAudrey:
[quote author=curvilicious

I hope to be back on my next journey buy April
Abeg which April this one when we go soon enter so?I hail u oh tongue

Eez eet ur April? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:
I officially handover to them booqee team #teamfebruary#

My remaining steamies dat have kuku ported to Feb i wish you fabulous birth.

PS: don't forget to copy me o because u enter Feb no mean say cappo yaff change.

Easy peasy to the few remaining January nd the much awaited february mamas

Baton handed to Feb cappo

I hope to be back on my next journey buy April grin

Over & Out!
you have done really well as capo.. Lioha has taken the baton on behalf of February mamas and we already dropping it like its hot!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by curvilicious: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
booqee:
hahaha see this wayo woman counting the 9months in the womb.. You wish he can quickly grow fast so you can be sending him errands abi.. grin

But he's so pretty cute.. I thought it was a girls picture.. wink kiss

Yes na am i not just tired of doing everything for him?

cheesy he is a he ooo

How waddling? Easy peasy in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=curvilicious post=64725301][/quote] tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
@wholesomegrace y u peeping cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by completey(f): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
FexCathy:

My Cappo, present present o! Just that since yesterday av been so disturbed. Presently, am 34 weeks and my baby is still transverse(lying sideways). I really wish he should have turned head down by now. Went for antenatal yesterday and doctor says we should be watching it btw now and 38 weeks and by d 38th week, if he hasnt turned, they will spell out my options for me. But what if i now give birth before 38 weeks? Abeg sabi mamas chook mouth for this my matter. Thank you.
Don't fret mama. Baby will still turn before or during labour. I had a baby that was tranverse till labour but he turned about an hour before delivery. Sit on Apoti to wash cloth, go on all fours or scrub the floor it also helps. Wishing you a safe landing with your cutie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
showerses:
@Soonest thank you so much teamie i will do that but i think i have to do another scan to be sure that baby has not turned before i will start

Yes. Dr will order a scan for you at 36weeks to know the situation of things but if it's just baby's position, he can detect that by palpation. This one we are worrying, it's possible baby has turned cephalic self. I usually know when mine has turned from where i feel the hiccups. If i feel it down then it's head down.
You can google the forward inversion just for extra info. Relax ok.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
completey:

Don't fret mama. Baby will still turn before or during labour. I had a baby that was tranverse till labour but he turned about an hour before delivery. Sit on Apoti to wash cloth, go on all fours or scrub the floor it also helps. Wishing you a safe landing with your cutie.
Thank you completey. Will do so including the forward inversion exercises. U mamas have really made me feel better. I appreciate all of you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lessonslearned: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ftm.... Been a silent follower of this thread... really informative.....
Thanks a lot......learnt a whole lot
#team June# reporting for duty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
SULPHUROXIDE:
BA BA,team february team love for supernatural delivery,announcing the grand arrival of my charming prince on the1st of february 10:pm,it was indeed a supernatural delivery. Wishing all my fellow team member and all waddling mamas a supernatural and swift delivery.Amen
Cc:capo lioha

Congratulations Momma.
Praise God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
curvilicious:
MyJohn @ exactly 3weeks plus including 9months for belle grin

You are doing well momma!
He looks super great.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by flyingangel(f): 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2018
For me no more MS. I feel very normal apart from d constant intake of very cold water.
Edd is 31st.
FloraEC:
Team July, how are we doing? We're in week 16/17/18(second trimester). Sorry for the MS, the discomfort, overeating, loss of appetite, mood swings, tiredness, high libido and low/zero libido, it'll soon pass. I believe we've all started antenatal classes and also taken our 1st TT dose,biko if you've not better do so. Please provide your EDD & I need birthday mate 29July

Team July 2018

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 7:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rubyzz:
TEAM JUNE 2018
ROLL CALL FOR THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY (1st week)
Happy new month to my special mamas.

Team glorious mothers with wonderful babies
we shall all carry to term and birth healthy babies without any complications. How is everyone doing, do we know LOs sex yet? oya, come and say hello and update us on how you are feeling.

NAME .................... EDD .......................... SEX
Ayauche ................ 04/06/18 .................... XY
rubyzz ................. 09/06/18 .................... XY
Mandysmum ........... 06/06/18 ...................
Belladsweet ........... 20/06/18 ...................
Dacutebaby ........... 18/06/18 ........................
Ladytari ................ 06/06/18 .........................
DNA07 ................. 22/06/18 .........................
Olalayo1710 .............. 14/06/18
JUMAYIN .................
Goldendollars ............ 06/06/18
Enkay2016 ..................14/06/18
Jina24................
Jessie21 ................ 05/06/18

Hope we are taking our prenatals, eating well, sleeping well, attending antenatal etc.. It is well with us all
Who has started shopping?

Cappo,pls add me up...
Edd is 05/06
I've decided to leave the peepers club grin
Teamie pls say hello to mi

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
lessonslearned:
Ftm.... Been a silent follower of this thread... really informative.....
Thanks a lot......learnt a whole lot
#team June# reporting for duty

Welcome to our lovely team of supernatural delivery. Kindly supply edd and sex
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rubyzz: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Amarisa:

Cappo,pls add me up...
Edd is 05/06
I've decided to leave the peepers club grin
Teamie pls say hello to mi

Hello and welcome, wishing you a healthy and happy bumping. Supernatural delivery when due
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lessonslearned and amarisa welcome here and enjoy your preggy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
FloraEC:

Team July 2018

Thanks for checking able cappo.
M.S gone.....but there's this thing with beans oooo....once I eat it na wahala.
Started ANC and I've taken the 1st TT injection plus other tests.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amarisa(f): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Thanks Mamas...@Rubyzz n Liftedhands
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Oliran(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Good evening mamas, please I'm here again.
Is it normal to have stomach upset?
At times when I wake up to pee, my stomach will disturb me for like 10 mins, Today I had stomach upset too at the sight of food, I couldn't eat till after 20mins.
Please mamas is it normal or something I should be worried about.

Thank you and God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Omolaadun000:

Thanks for checking able cappo.
M.S gone.....but there's this thing with beans oooo....once I eat it na wahala.
Started ANC and I've taken the 1st TT injection plus other tests.

Good to know that you're good. Like you start purging when you eat beans? I've heartburn when I eat beans so I've swapped it for moi moi, I believe is pregnancy induced. Please provide your EDD dear.

flyingangel:
For me no more MS. I feel very normal apart from d constant intake of very cold water.
Edd is 31st.

EDD updated cheesy cold water is good, with my first I ate ice block or anything blocked and now I still do the same. If I want to induce ms, I take normal water.
Good to hear from you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2018
FloraEC:

Good to know that you're good. Like you start purging when you eat beans? I've heartburn when I eat beans so I've swapped it for moi moi, I believe is pregnancy induced. Please provide your EDD dear.

I throw up and purge no matter the form.
I have given up on eating it. It's just painful cos it used to be my best food.
EDD 4th July.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Omolaadun000:

I throw up and purge no matter the form.
I have given up on eating it. It's just painful cos it used to be my best food.
EDD 4th July.

Same with mine but I'm 18wk1day. Then try and leave beans till your body start accepting it, you can take other foods rich in protein
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modupsie(f): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hello everyone, been a while #teamoctober 2017 here
I will like to say a very big thank you to @feddy27 for the beautiful gift you sent to my daughter. God bless you abundantly. And to my lovely Sis @zaynie, I really appreciate you Mama. Thanks so much

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.