Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153803 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
SwtDove:

You omitted my name.yyy embarassed
Abi u want make I ves join team August

So sorry dear no ves ooo.....supply ur EDD
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Haleematm:

Thanx zeezaa for the first roll call. We are going forward. How are we all enjoying the second trimester? And hope we av all registered for anti natal.

No MS again but d spitting is still there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
Joomie:

Team September, a big Congratulations on your first Roll call! Wish you many more to come grin

FACE YOUR BACK JOOR...NO JEALOUS US tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zeezaa(f): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Congrats to those that have birthed their LOs and those that has gotten their Bps may God grant u stress free 9mnths journey

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Mamas pls oh, I just noticed that my cm is kind of dry and has crumbs, should I be worried?

You might want to increase your water intake, unless you're taking any drugs for catarrh. It dries up all mucus in the body.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
zaynie:

You might want to increase your water intake, unless you're taking any drugs for catarrh. It dries up all mucus in the body.

*Run to drink a bucket of water*

Thank you so much mama.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
Adorablewifey:

*Runs to drink a bucket of water*

Thank you so much mama.

Hope say toilet dey close sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I no wan hear stories that touch the heart o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2018
Team Oct 2016, am back o. This time team August. Hope una never leave me oo Abi na only me Waka come for 2018? Oya August team add me sharperly Edd is 24th. Happy Sunday All.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
onyinyechika08:
Team Oct 2016, am back o. This time team August. Hope una never leave me oo Abi na only me Waka come for 2018? Oya August team add me sharperly Edd is 24th. Happy Sunday All.
Congrats mama, have a stressfree preggie and delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
Good day my beautiful mamas,I had an accident today that made me fall face flat with my tummy.I was rushed to the hospital and after all the checks the doctor said am fine but I should go and do scan,he also checked baby's heartbeat and it was OK..The hospital sonographer does not work today being Sunday which means I have to wait till tomorrow. Though I sustained bruises on my knee and am feeling pains on those spots am not feeling any other thing. We are 37 weeks today and am really worried. I want to know if anyone has been in my shoes before I also need you guys to remember me in your prayers as this is my first time. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
forlahkhe:
Thanks to all d wonderful mamas for ur contributions abt d issue i posted ealier, God wl help us all and take us to d promise land successfully....
PLS, i still need d list of baby items, i av searched nairaland i no c am(i dont mind som1 sharing d link). I wl also need som1 to recommend where i can get good prices for baby things based on experience, oshodi is closer to me sha......Abeg, i am 33wks gone o, it wl b a shame on me if baby arrives and i neva get any baby items

https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/4081#65108467

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
rosekatiej:
Good day my beautiful mamas,I had an accident today that made me fall face flat with my tummy.I was rushed to the hospital and after all the checks the doctor said am fine but I should go and do scan,he also checked baby's heartbeat and it was OK..The hospital sonographer does not work today being Sunday which means I have to wait till tomorrow. Though I sustained bruises on my knee and am feeling pains on those spots am not feeling any other thing. We are 37 weeks today and am really worried. I want to know if anyone has been in my shoes before I also need you guys to remember me in your prayers as this is my first time. Thank you.

Everything is fine dear, just confess positively and rest too. Meanwhile clinix open on Sunday's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 3:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
rosekatiej:
So sorry about your fall and bruises mama. But I think you should locate elsewhere to get the scan done today. I wouldn't wait a second to know what's going on inside! Devil is a liar, you are more than conqueror, your journey is a success with baby alive, mother alive, father rejoicing and 20 billion in your account In Jesus Name!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Please mamas on 2nd missionary journey.

What do u shop for?
Esp if its same sex.

M expecting a baby girl again.dunno what to buy or evn get.
Dunno what to budget

Please help me out thank u

July mamas how pushing. May God make it easy for us.
Cappo floraec how are we.?
Reporting for duty .finally went for scan.itz a babygehl.
Please update.edd stil 5.7.18

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
zeezaa:

No MS again but d spitting is still there

Am still spitting too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thank you ma'am, am in Uyo and have asked around and no one seem to know of any but am still trying to get one .
FloraEC:

Everything is fine dear, just confess positively and rest too. Meanwhile clinix open on Sunday's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rosekatiej: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Amen and amen...My Mil is trying to get help we are waiting.Thank you very much.
arbbiegold:

So sorry about your fall and bruises mama. But I think you should locate elsewhere to get the scan done today. I wouldn't wait a second to know what's going on inside! Devil is a liar, you are more than conqueror, your journey is a success with baby alive, mother alive, father rejoicing and 20 billion in your account In Jesus Name!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Team July, how are we doing? Hope everything is fine and we're seriously counting down. We thank God for the journey so far, for His protection cos is not by our power but by His Grace. We're in week 26/27/28/29+ already and July is 2months to come. Try and provide baby's gender if known.

Hope there's no problem so far and we've started small small shopping for our bun(s)? . Please don't be like me, meanwhile someone opened bale yesterday evening in my street and I bought few unisex clothes for my lo, I can't even find my hospital list so I'll request for another one.

Am I the only one experiencing BH especially after urinating and also excess long urine? Menh this morning own hooked me that I stayed like that till it released.

Please mama's that are breaking my heart should stop and answer the roll call. Please I'm worried.

Team July 2018

1: sweetose 13/07/018 XX
2: floraec 04/07/018
3: veedboss
23/07/018
4: ffvsquared
10/7/018
5: rofemiguwa 5/7/018 XX
6: rolk
10/07/18
7: VivyGift
08/07/018
8: LadyMessi
9:Omolaadun000 4/07/018 XX
10: Hannydimples
11: kareenakapur
12: Brownsmoothie 12/07/018 XY
13: Beryl15 6/07/018 XX
14: flyingangel 31/07/018
15: Excel16 24/07/018 XY XY
16: creamchiccb 15/07/018
17: Ehimeomo 25/07/018
18: Boldbabe 15/07/018
19: Tiw78 17/07/018 XX
20: baberedefined 23/07/018 XY
21: Voucher 28/07/018 XY
22: claudine888 22/07/018 XX
23: dayosaurus 6/07/018
24: Ohferanmi
25:joiful 1/07/018

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
rosekatiej:
Thank you ma'am, am in Uyo and have asked around and no one seem to know of any but am still trying to get one .

Ohh, dunno about uyo. Calm down and rest very well then go for scan tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pateffy: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
BlessedDiva:
Pls sisters, is biitterleaf soup safe to eat? I'm in my 1st trimester and I'm craving the soup bad embarassed embarassed. I read something online but it wasn't very clear. Bikonu answer me oo don't jump and pass mamas.

Don't really know but that's d only thing I could eat during my 1st trimester and it went down well. Sabi mama help us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ffvsquared: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Darling cappo FloraEC : I'm present ma. Everything is going on well. Gender is XX. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 4:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
rofemiguwa:
Please mamas on 2nd missionary journey.

What do u shop for?
Esp if its same sex.

M expecting a baby girl again.dunno what to buy or evn get.
Dunno what to budget

Please help me out thank u

July mamas how pushing. May God make it easy for us.
Cappo floaec how are we.?
Reporting for duty .finally went for scan.itz a babygehl.
Please update.edd stil 5.7.18

My Pristine will senior girl cheesy Big sister things.

You're lucky self, my lo just refused to show bum bum, I'll try another scan at 32weeks, if nothing I'll kukuma rest, meanwhile my daughter did the same.

You can start with few baby's clothes that's if you've not given all Pristine's old clothes out like me.

You can check this page https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/4081#65108467

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by irene670(f): 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
good evening mamas in the house. please my EDD is on saturday. what can i do to quicken labour.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
ffvsquared:
Darling cappo FloraEC : I'm present ma. Everything is going on well. Gender is XX. Thanks

Gender updated dear. Good to know you're good maami
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omolaadun000: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=FloraEC post=66933244]Team July, how are we doing? Hope everything is fine and we're seriously counting down. We thank God for the journey so far, for His protection cos is not by our power but by His Grace. We're in week 26/27/28/29+ already and July is 2months to come. Try and provide baby's gender if known.

Hope there's no problem so far and we've started small small shopping for our bun(s)? . Please don't be like me, meanwhile someone opened bale yesterday evening in my street and I bought few unisex clothes for my lo, I can't even find my hospital list so I'll request for another one.

Am I the only one experiencing BH especially after urinating and also excess long urine? Menh this morning own hooked me that I stayed like that till it released.

Please mama's that are breaking my heart should stop and answer the roll call. Please I'm worried.

Team July 2018

Cappo floraec we're very fine by the special grace of God. Marriage made me relocate to Lagos, Ikorodu to be precise. I've registered with General hospital,Ikorodu and done all the necessary things. Booking date is tuesday. Shopping mode has not been activated yet. Awaiting God's provision.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
FloraEC:
Team July, how are we doing? Hope everything is fine and we're seriously counting down. We thank God for the journey so far, for His protection cos is not by our power but by His Grace. We're in week 26/27/28/29+ already and July is 2months to come. Try and provide baby's gender if known.

Team July 2018

23/07/018
10/7/018
10/07/18
08/07/018

Cappo of life, present ma,hope we are all good?I have started small shopping oo because I'd have to wait for gbem that hubby is promising to give me,make e no be say na hospital bedsheets dem go take wrap my princess.may God provide for our dh n make delivery complication free.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
FloraEC:

Team July 2018

23/07/018
10/7/018

Cappo of life, present ma,hope we are all good?I have started small shopping oo because I'd have to wait for gbem that hubby is promising to give me,make e no be say na hospital bedsheets dem go take wrap my princess.may God provide for our dh n make delivery complication free.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
Omolaadun000:
Cappo flraec we're very fine by the special grace of God. Marriage made me relocate to Lagos, Ikorodu to be precise. I've registered with General hospital,Ikorodu and done all the necessary things. Booking date is tuesday. Shopping mode has not been activated yet. Awaiting God's provision.

Welcome to Lagos dear, marriage also brought me to Lagos(2015)so you can sell me and even get change on top am cheesy cheesy

God will surely provide dear when you least expect it.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FloraEC(f): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
sweetose:

LOL, bedsheets ni, Jesus was wrapped with a swaddling clothes so all join.

Amen and Amen. I pray laziness finally leaves me alone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
pateffy:

Don't really know but that's d only thing I could eat during my 1st trimester and it went down well. Sabi mama help us

Thanks mama, WhyworryPh and FloraEC have answered me, they said im good to go ahead and eat and I don wack my soup yesterday, thank God I can eat it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ehimeomo(f): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
FloraEC:

Team July 2018

23/07/018
10/7/018
10/07/18
08/07/018

Present Ma'am! Ehhhn Captain. We're doing great by God's grace, just that as I'm entering 27th week, a new dimension is surfacing, I'm just feeling weak & throwing up what I eat as breakfast after the throw up, I will just recover once, then of late there's this hurtful pain on my right pelvic region, gushhhh my muscles & bones there will just hook sotay I started feeling abi I didn't lie down well or sit properly & injure LO? The pain will be there for like 5mins (is that the BH? Donno). Did scan & the sonographer said XX but was laughing after he asked the s*x I want, weda he dey use me play I don't know, I will go for another in 2weeks time, tho. No fetal anomaly seen, placenta is antero-fundally sited not lying low, says everything is fine & rhymes with LMP save for the fibroids but I'm doing good, new EDD seen 24th. Thanks for checking/roll call. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
zeezaa:
Team September ROLL CALL FOR THE WEEK so please answer so others peepers will come out of their hiding places

Tatacherie...............EDD Sept 25th

Haleematm.............EDD Sept 30th

Gracygem100.............EDD Sept 4th

zeezaa...................EDD Sept 17th

Ayabadamilola..............EDD Sept 6th

Pateeffy................EDD Sept 9th

DrDhe..................EDD Sept25th

StDove............EDD?

Unique Team of the year we are now in the second trimester let us put more calcium in our diet and build our PCV so as nt to have any problems
We dey here *side eye to October peepu

(1) (2) (3) ... (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) (4245) (4246) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.