Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124184 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Spakuls:
Knock knock knock

Who dey house oooo...it is me making my majestic entrance,porting from TTC thread into the pregnancy thread..please where is the Golden chair ooo and red carpet God has answered my prayers.

Congratulations and welcome ma'am!
Easy peasy 9months to you...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
jennyswtie:

My dear I can relate with u. My own hunger is insatiable. I never get full no matter what or how many times I eat. For now, I've not added any weight but I'm just worried whether d fat is accumulating to surprise me at the long run

Hopefully it will get better mama, I hope, otherwise, na big wahala o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
Team April 2018!
ANNOINCING THE ARRIVAL OF  little Prince bibeetee !!!
Big Congratulations Momma.
Please submit your BS as soon as you can.

"With God on our side, we got this"!

PORTERS CLUB!!!!
3 wonderful Mommas ported.

1. Lilliesbud12 ...XX 19/03/2018✅
2. rvpbae  ...........XY 24/03/2018 ✅
3. Tutulicious .... XY 20/03/2018 ✅

APRIL BABIES!!!
Happy to meet you cuties!!!!
Congratulations Mommas.

1. portable4real ... XX 01/04/18 HA✅
2. beautyuche ...... XX 01/04/18 HA
3. PatKing ............ XX 03/04/18
4. Splendor1 .........XX 04/04/18
5. Wealthyone ..... XY 06/04/18
6. Whyterose ....... XY 06/04/18
7. luv4real ............ XY 07/04/18 HA✅
8. Wifeysist ......... XY 07/04/18
9. Euphorbia ....... XY 07/04/18 ✅
10. fruitbae ......... XY 07/04/18 HA
11. phlakkyes ..... XX 08/04/18 HA✅
12. imagemate .. XY 09/04/18
13. Toyeem ......... XY 10/04/18✅
14. amy43 ........... XY 11/04/18
15. mrstheo ........ XX 14/04/18
16. Prettymaxy .. XY 15/04/18
17. bibeetee ....... XY 15/04/18
18. Graciamore .. XY 17/04/18
19. Hafsat24 ....... XY 18/04/18✅
20. Mumplenty ... XX 18/04/18

GROUP A
Thank God for safe delivery Group A!!!

GROUP B
10. DidiPearls .....EDD 19/04/18(??)
11. sallygal  .........EDD 19/04/18(XX)

GROUP C
13. omonifamily .EDD 21/04/18(XX)
14. Sysengr .........EDD 23/04/18(XX)
15. Crystalzoe ....EDD 23/04/18(XX)
16. PrincessKF ...EDD 25/04/18(XY)
19. MumIbeji .......EDD 28/04/18(XX)
20. Debbiemma ..EDD 29/04/18(??)

#TeamNoLoss
#Team Mother Alive, Baby Alive, Father Alive with plenty money

A tick = BA and BS Seen.
HA = Happy Arrival from other Team.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
zaynie:

Just about to enter o.....
Me, I'm inside already and about to sashay out tongue
You that you're talking sef, I'm sure you are still in week 9. You never enter double digits sef grin

Lol. you really take the cake when it comes to looking for trouble. Na you be the Legend of the seeker according to Joomie.

By the way, why is it that you and your cappo only appear once in a blue moon these days? U sure say MS still no dey worry una?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

Lol. you really take the cake when it comes to looking for trouble. Na you be the Legend of the seeker according to Joomie.

By the way, why is it that you and your cappo only appear once in a blue moon these days? U sure say MS still no dey worry una?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
MS? What does it mean? What does it feel like? tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

We don't make noise Kwa. Na action things we dey
zaynie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
MS? What does it mean? What does it feel like? tongue
help me ask her ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by whyworryPH(f): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
zaynie:

Maami, no let me get una time o tongue
When you pipu reach like 10, I can face you but for now, e go be like oppression cheesy

PicksRace

U wan make September and November join hands finish October? E go result to world war III

And stop picking race trouble seeker. Face us like equals angry angry
And that goes for you too, Joomie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 8:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

U wan make September and November join hands finish October? E go result to world war III

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Joomie:

You aff want to join the legend of the trouble seekers abi
Me ke? Trouble seeker?! Only me na thugs! I get goons in high places, ask zaynie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ot4bdoo: 8:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thanks maam

quote author=VannywealthDesi post=66862221]Ot4bdoo you're welcome to our team. Hang in there, the morning sickness will soon pass. Healthy bumping to you. smiley

Congrats @ graciamore[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
zaynie:

Maami, no let me get una time o tongue
When you pipu reach like 10, I can face you but for now, e go be like oppression cheesy

PicksRace
Oppression sebi? You know me for my former life o *runs after her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayabadamilola: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Joomie post=66912167][/quote] No make me tear pata for you o tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by arbbiegold(f): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hello mamas, abeg before I do us any harm (I n little cutie in the belly), I want to be sure if this is alright o make shine shine eyes and sweet mouth no go wonjure me(no be my fault sha).
I soaked 'awopa' (yoruba name for a particular bark of a tree, it's one of those herbs for fever) and some st. Louis sugar inside omiidun (pap water) for DH, he had fever lately and was diagnosed with typhoid and malaria fever. Though he received treatment till Wednesday, I just felt like making this awopa thing for him yesterday. My people, na me kon dey drink am o since this morning. The smell draws me closer, no sugar taste but the water be like palmie, the bitter end taste makes me even crave for more. I want to break this sudden addiction o, please help. I can't throw it away, originally not meant for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sansa143:
Thank God,u missed Jay's pic oh
pls reload it and cc me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sansa143:
Thank God,u missed Jay's pic oh
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
zaynie:

grin
this one that you're just quoting gbogbo
so...howdy?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
ayabadamilola:
So tatacherie na my teammate? O di egwu!
Zee.zaa, na you be capoo abi? EDD is Sept 6th, tho I was given Sept 12th at first.
Yesso teamie cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
whyworryPH:

See my squad is still forming. Wait for the rest TeamOct to show face first tongue
They will storm here in thousands.

TeamOct, if you're still a peeper, Oya time to unpeep don reach o. cool

She who runs away, lives to seek trouble grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
ahnie:
this one that you're just quoting gbogbo
so...howdy?

I dey. How your side?
Kisses to Zino, Chibobo and the lil bun. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
My Birth Story.

I bless God for this journey so far.
I am still in awe of the miracle that happened in me. Thank you Jehovah! Indeed you are still in the business of creation.

I TTC for 20months,
Failed ivf, a mìscarriage, plenty faiped procedures, yet I kept trusting and pushing.

I conceive in July 2017, smiley
it was a stress free journey for me. I had severe preE with my first son, which ended in emergency c-section. With this pregnancy the Doctors were not taking chances, was on Aspirin 75mg for preventing PreE, and on progesterone for preventing Miscarriage.

Registered for ANC in my 10th week.
With my history on the table, birth plan was put in place, which was elective c-section. cool

As I hit 37 weeks, a date was fixed for delivery.
Went on Admission on 2nd, 3rd April, I was delivered of my pretty Princess. My joy knew no bounds...
Same joy was cut short when Baby was not shown to me, kept asking why was she not crying? They kept assuring me she is fine.
Hmmm... in 5min heard the most beautiful cry and I relaxed. She was shown to me!!! Yea....
 I later got to know that babies are not cleaned in the same room but in another(bad practice). Took like for ever!!!

As I was been stitched up, a Doctor inserted something in my anus. Cleaned up, wheeled to my room, I was feeling ecstatic!!! Looking forward to meeting my Princess by my Bedside. Lo and behold Baby was not in the room, hubby was absent!
Where is my Baby?
Where is my Baby?!!!
Mum kept assuring me she is fine.
Where is she? Before I start to cry... one heavy shivering fall on me.... I was shaking vigorously, mum was going to off the a.c., told her to increase it... it wasn't freeze shivers, but a reaction to one of the meds from surgery... my Brain was shaking... I just made up my mind not to die, but be alive to nurse my Daughter, I suddenly got positive that she is truly fine... my son came into the room, my strength and zeal to be alive doubled. 3 hours of vigorous shiver tamed down, slept off. I came around still asking about my daughter, with fear .

24hours later I was still asking about my daughter, I decided to belief them that she was in Neonatal for observation.
Immrdiately the catheter was removed, energy from no where came on me, I walked straight to the neonatal, about to pull the place down if I don't see my Baby ...
I was at the door, my Baby was lifted from her bed, with gadgets on her sad ... my heart Broke... went back to my room and cried cry .
By evening I went back begging to touch her... I was obliged... yea... hallelujah.
I will save you the details, am super glad about my choice of hospital! It would have been worst.
Like play... I was discharged on the 3rd day after delivery without my Princess. cryShe stayed back for 3 more days.... I got to cuddle and nurse my Princess on the 5th day, was discharged on the 6th day... hallelujah. cheesy

Went for her follow-up yesterday, she is doing super great!!!
All thanks to God almighty who battled through all with my Princess while giving me rest all round about, indeed He had brought me this far, why doubt Him?

62 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Xzandy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
zaynie:

Oshey!!!!!
Welcome my dearest teamie kiss
Settle down and fell free to mingle wink

Joomie! Oya bring register o grin
Thanks Mami.....I always read your posts back then in 2016 grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Spakuls:
Knock knock knock

Who dey house oooo...it is me making my majestic entrance,porting from TTC thread into the pregnancy thread..please where is the Golden chair ooo and red carpet God has answered my prayers.

Welcome welcome, enjoy happy and stress-free pregnancy till delivery. Congrats once again Spakuls!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
FloraEC:

Yes it's. Is the juice that's not safe

Thanks mama, I enjoyed my correct onugbu soup this afternoon and followed up with ewedu later. I'm so happy I can always eat my bitterleaf now. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PatKing(f): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
arbbiegold:
Hello mamas, abeg before I do us any harm (I n little cutie in the belly), e.

Please Momma,
I beg you to stop.
Don't know the constituents of the herbs but am not comfortable with it.
I pray you get a healthier addiction.
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
arbbiegold:
Hello mamas, abeg before I do us any harm (I n little cutie in the belly), I want to be sure if this is alright o make shine shine eyes and sweet mouth no go wonjure me(no be my fault sha).
I soaked 'awopa' (yoruba name for a particular bark of a tree, it's one of those herbs for fever) and some st. Louis sugar inside omiidun (pap water) for DH, he had fever lately and was diagnosed with typhoid and malaria fever. Though he received treatment till Wednesday, I just felt like making this awopa thing for him yesterday. My people, na me kon dey drink am o since this morning. The smell draws me closer, no sugar taste but the water be like palmie, the bitter end taste makes me even crave for more. I want to break this sudden addiction o, please help. I can't throw it away, originally not meant for me.

Awopa is medicinal. You shouldn't take any drug not approved by your Dr cos these drugs cross into the placenta and disrupt cell formation.
Let me break it down. The cells are made of many components, now all medicines target cells of the parasite or microorganisms, now no matter how old mild a drug is, some of our body cells are destroyed during its actions (which is why some Drs prescribe blood tonic after treatment so that your body cells can recover)
Now they tell a pregnant woman to be careful with the drug she takes especially in her first trimester which is when all body organs are formed because you never know which body cell of what organ will be affected. For example if it affects a particular component of the cells of the lungs, your baby might have lung problems depending on which part of the lung was being formed. It might affect it in a way that the lung will function properly despite this malformation, it may affect it in a way that the lung will lose its function or it might not even affect it at all.
Since you can't tell for sure what is going on inside your womb, best to stay away from medicinal foods that you can't tell for sure how much of the active principle (the drug itself) it contains. Cos the frequency and amount taken also matters.
Although its not only drugs that caused these congenital disorders (birth defects), to rule out all possibilities, best to stay away except if the life of the mother or the baby is at stake.

In the words of CeeC
Ju-understand?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Xzandy:

Thanks Mami.....I always read your posts back then in 2016 grin

Lol!
Thanks!/
Don't mind me, I'm just a popular jingle wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Adorablewifey:
Iya Ekene another mama yaff occupy her land oo, two more to go. See God in action.
Congratulations spakuls happy bumping and safe delivery dear.

Hmmm they are reporting from the back, Adorablewifey, now Spakuls, next is mama loisemm yaaaayyy so shall it continue and add more that werent on the list.
@Liftedhands the prophetess oya go to ttc thread and call more to come over biko.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
bibeetee:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
With gratitude and all thanks to God. We were blessed with a baby boy on the 15th of April through emergency CS.
God has been grateful to us through our four years of waiting wIth one fallopian tube.
Alhamdulillah Rabbil Alameen.
I pray for all gtc mums, that God answers their prayers , all waddling mums for safe deliveries, and all mothers that God bless their children.
Its bn a wonderful journey.
Cc Patking

To God be the glory dear mama, your son shall always bring you joy. Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
zaynie:

For sure I'm Team Oct.
I never port for my life before. If na to twerk this baby out by October 31st 11.59pm, I will do it tongue

LMAO grin ok na

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats to all teamies that has put to bed, God bless your babies,Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats Patking, I wish you a lifetime of friendship and happiness with your daughter.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sysengr(f): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Spakuls:
Knock knock knock

So so happy for you.
Congrats dear. Happy and health 9 months then safe delivery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4238) (4239) (4240) (4241) (4242) (4243) (4244) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.